Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photographer

"A photo shoot turns into a torrid hotwifing experience."

44
12 Comments 12
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"A true hotwifing story with a creative twist."

We met “A” through an online swinger’s site in France while we were looking for a new “bull” for my hotwife, G. We looked through A’s photos and saw that he was an amateur photographer.  He replied to our visit to his site and said that he was impressed with G’s photos and offered to take some boudoir photos of G at his home not too far from where we live.  G and I discussed the possibility and she said that she would be happy to pose for some photos and maybe to let him fuck her afterward.

We decided to take A up on his offer but also decided that it would be best to meet A beforehand at a neutral location. He proposed that we meet and discuss the photo session details at a rooftop bar in a town about halfway from our residences. We made plans to meet A the following Saturday evening.

A arrived at the bar about the same time as we did and we introduced ourselves as we were shown to a table overlooking the picturesque town and French countryside for mixed drinks and appetizers.  A had brought several black-bound photo albums with photographs he had taken with other models.  The photos were beautiful and of professional quality. All the models were beautifully posed and dressed in provocative outfits.  As we sipped our drinks, we asked A if he often had sex with the models after the photo session and he said that he did with some but not all of them and that there was certainly no obligation.

G squeezed my hand under the table indicating that she was perfectly ok with meeting A at his place for sex as well as the sexy photo shoot.  We finished our drinks and finalized the arrangements for the photo shoot to take place at A’s house the following Friday evening.  I mentioned that I would also like to take some photos and videos of him and G together and A agreed. It was settled.

We walked together to the elevator, A held G’s hand, and they kissed for the first time.

The passion of their kiss left no doubt that the photo session would surely lead to A and G having a memorable sexual experience, which I couldn’t wait to watch.

As we were walking to our car, I asked G what she thought of A.

“I would have loved to have unzipped his pants and sucked his cock right there in the elevator. He was hard as a rock”. 

I kissed her.

The next Friday, G prepared for the photo session with a warm bath and carefully shaved her legs, and made sure that any stray hairs of her lasered-bare pussy were removed.  She next applied her makeup and decided on a satiny black dress which she would wear with neither a bra nor panties.

We arrived at A’s home around 8 PM and he welcomed us at the door of his tastefully appointed and newly remodeled farmhouse and led us into his living room.  We were immediately at ease with each other, and he mixed some rum drinks to toast our evening together.

As one thing led to another, G was soon astraddle A’s lap on his sofa to get to know each other better before the photo shoot. After several passionate kisses with A’s hands exploring G’s body, G slipped her dress off over her head allowing A access to her breasts, which A kissed and suckled hungrily.

They spent several more minutes together on the sofa, ultimately with A’s head between G’s open thighs as she continued to slowly sip her drink. A kissed and licked my wife’s pussy and slipped a finger into her already-wet vagina. G’s skillful tongue and fingers began coaxing her to orgasm.

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH

“Wait not yet,” she laughed.

A began to photograph my wife, first completely nude and then dressed in very lovely and sexy outfits. She posed for several photos dressed in each of them.

Between costume changes, they embraced and kissed passionately.

In the final photo set, A dressed G in high black leather boots, a black satin bustier, and a blindfold.

When their desire for each other had finally boiled over, A took off his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans. G dropped to her knees, exposed his hard cock, and blew him while he continued to photograph her.

A then stripped nude and lay back on the bed. G knelt between his legs to continue sucking his cock and I stood back to watch the rest of the evening unfold.

“Are you going to fuck my little pussy?” G asked as she licked two fingers and spread her cunt lips open to A’s hungry eyes.

A positioned his hard cock at the entrance to my wife’s vagina and I watched as he slowly penetrated her to the hilt.  Then he fucked her hard.  A held my wife down by her left shoulder and squeezed her right tit as he mercilessly hammered his cock into her pussy making her cry out with each powerful thrust.

Oui..ah…oui, oui, oui, fuck me!”

Then A rolled my wife onto her belly to take her from behind. 

When he had fully entered her, G offered him her wrists so that he could use them to pull himself harder and deeper into her.

“Yes, yes, oh oui, fuck me harder.”

Then G held onto the footboard while A grasped a handful of the strings of G’s corset to pull himself harder and deeper into my wife’s pussy. He spanked her twice.

“I’m a little slut. I love getting fucked in front of my husband…ugh..by other guys. Look how he’s fucking me, Baby.”

A pounded my wife’s pussy and then turned her onto her side.  Then, he fingered-fucked her hard before entering her a final time to fuck her to orgasm.

When A knew that my wife was ready to cum, he reached for G’s throat to choke her as he slammed his cock deep into her pussy. Her moans and the sounds of their bodies slapping each other were intoxicating. Finally, the pounding of his cock and the choking pushed her over the edge.

She grasped onto the footboard at his final thrust, screamed, and came.

A kept fucking her until she had come down from her orgasmic high, then she crawled up to A to thank him with a long kiss.

“Now it’s your turn.”

She sucked him first, capturing his gaze as I watched her take his swollen prick into her mouth and throat, steadily driving A to orgasm.

To finish him, G tongued the head of A’s cock and used her hand to jerk him off into her mouth and face.

“Cum for me."

“I’m coming, oh god, I’m coming," A cried out as his cock spewed rope after rope of his hot spunk in G’s mouth, streaming down onto her hand as she pumped his cock.    

My wife looked into my eyes as she licked and kissed A’s cockhead as she slowly pumped his still-rigid cock with her hand until she had milked him dry.

Published 
Written by MentordeLyon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments