Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The truth about her past Pt 4

"she cheated, now she confesses"

24
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words


It was a lovely, warm, summer afternoon. Sharron and her friend, Bev, were sitting, having a drink in Bevs’ garden. Sharron had been explaining how her sex life had recently taken a strange turn. She had previously told Bev about how Dan had wanted to know about her past lovers. Bev had advised Sharron to tell him nothing, feeling that he just wouldn’t be able to handle the truth. Now Sharron was telling Bev exactly how wrong she had been. Far from not being able to handle the truth, it had actually turned him on no end, and if truth be told, it had turned Sharron on telling him.

“How much have you told him?” Bev asked.

“I haven’t told him a great deal.” Sharron replied, “Just the tip of the iceberg really.”

Bev found this most amusing. Sharron could hear her laughing to herself in the kitchen as she re-filled their glasses. She returned to the garden shaking her head and still laughing. 

“Ok, but as I recall, we got through quite a few icebergs in those days.” Bev said. still chuckling to herself, “What exactly have you told him?”

Sharron explained that she had told Dan about the lads on their last holiday. She told Bev that she had confessed that she’d actually had sex with Dan’s mate, Phil and also about the guy from the club. Bev’s jaw almost hit her chest.

“What?” she screamed, laughing even more now. “You told him about Phil and about taxi guy? How did he react to that?”

“Turned him on. The sex was fantastic. He loves hearing about me having an orgasm. When I told him about Phil, he was like a man possessed. It’s giving me goose bumps just thinking about it!”

“Well, if it’s having that sort of affect on him then keep it going. Tell him everything he wants to hear, make the most of a good thing before it wears off.” Bev said with a wink. “Does he know you met taxi guy again?”

“No, I told him it was only once. I didn’t tell him about the farewell fuck I had with the guy from the club before he went back home.”

“How do you think he’d react if you told him?”

“Not sure, he keeps saying that he likes the thought of me with someone else since I’ve been with him, so it could turn him on even more.”

“Only one way to find out,” Bev said, “and if it does turn him on, maybe you should tell him about the others too.”

“Yea maybe.” Sharron replied, “one step at a time though eh?”

*****

I was woken by the feeling of Sharron cuddling up behind me and reaching over me to take hold of my cock. It was a Saturday night and I had been out to the local. Sharron had gone to town with some friends from work and had sent me a text message to tell me that they were going to a club and that I shouldn’t wait up. As Sharron stroked me and kissed my back, I slowly began to come to life. I rolled over to face her and began to kiss her.

“Good night?” I asked.

“Mmm, very good night.” She purred, “I am very drunk now though.”

“Did Tony catch up with you? I asked. 

Earlier in the evening Tony had asked where Sharron was. I’d told him that she was in town. When he disappeared before last orders, I guessed that he had gone to town to try and catch up with Sharron. He was totally obsessed with her and I knew that with him knowing that I was back home in the local, he wouldn’t be able to resist trying his luck,.

“He did.” Sharron laughed. “He told me that I looked fantastic, we had a dance too.”

“Oh yea?” I said, “anything else?”

“He felt my bum, while we danced. As usual! Pushed his erection into me too. Not very impressive to be honest.”

“Did you kiss him?”

“Course I didn’t, why would I kiss him?”

I felt both disappointed and relieved, at the same time. “I was hoping you might have had a story for me.” I said.

“No sorry, no stories to tell tonight.”

We kissed and cuddled for a while and I could feel myself dropping back off to sleep, as the alcohol took effect again.

“I have got a confession to make, actually.” Sharron said, after taking a rather deep breath. 

I smiled, without opening my eyes.

“Speak, my child, and all your sins will be forgiven.” I said, expecting Sharron to tell me that she had spent a ridiculous amount of money on a pair of shoes or a new bag, or something.

“Well.” she said, “You know that the thought of me with someone else really turns you on?”

“Yes.” 

“And the story I told you about the guy from the club was probably one of your favourite stories?”

“Yes.” I said again, hoping that she wasn’t going to tell me that it wasn’t actually true and that she had made the story up.

“I lied when I told you that it was only once.” Sharron said, screwing her face up as if she was expecting me to react badly. In actual fact, it had the opposite affect. I could feel myself growing hard already!

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“I met him again one night in town, a few months after I had started seeing you.”

Sharron had cheated on me, so why was I so turned on? I had a full blown erection now and I wanted to hear more. “Where was I?”

“It was the weekend that you went away to Scotland on that stag do…….Please don’t hate me.” She looked as if she was about to cry, “I know it was wrong, but it was before I’d fallen for you properly….sorry. Shit excuse, I just shouldn’t have done it.”

I was so turned on, I pulled her to me and hugged her. I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. “I don’t hate you, I love you, but don’t think that you’re gonna get away with not giving me any details now, I need to know everything, and I mean everything!”

Sharron stroked my cock and kissed me hard.

AcadiaClark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AcadiaClark

“You don’t mind?” she asked, “It really turns you on?”

“Details, please.” I said.

“Ok then.” she said, “you asked for it! I had given him my number on that first night. He had messaged me a few times asking me to meet him. I was always pleasant, but I always said no. Anyway, he kept in touch and we exchanged a few text messages. Then a few days before you went to Scotland, he messaged me again. It turned out that he was an engineer working on a new installation in a local factory. He said that the job he was working on was coming to an end and he would be going home in a couple of weeks. He asked if we could meet up just for a drink before he left. I knew you were away for the weekend so I agreed to see him on the Friday night. He picked me up and took me for a meal, we had a couple of drinks and then went into town. More drinks, a dance, some kissing and then he asked me back to his place. I said no at first, then he kissed me again and put my hand on his cock, just like you did earlier, he told me that he knew I wanted to, so why fight it. I rubbed his big cock under the table in the club and it reminded me of the taxi ride I had with him the first time. I hadn’t intended to go with him, I honestly thought I could just have a farewell drink and that would be it. Didn’t work like that though, I ended up back at his house again.”

“Did he finger you in the taxi again?” 

“No, just kissing this time. He tried, but I wasn’t doing that again!” 

Sharron took her hand off my cock and replaced it with her mouth. Fuck she was so good at that, She took my whole length in her mouth and worked her tongue around my shaft. I pulled her off me, I didn’t want to come yet. I wanted to hear her story. “Did you suck him like that?” I asked.

“No.” she said with a smile, “I couldn’t get all his cock in my mouth, it was too long and much too fat!” 

Sharron put her mouth to mine and we just kissed for ages, as if it was our first date.

“When we got to his place, two of his work mates were there. They had all rented the house between them while they were working in the area. We went into the kitchen to get a drink, he lifted me onto the worktop and we started kissing again. My skirt was pushed right up and I had my legs wrapped around his back. I was wearing an off the shoulder blouse with an elasticised top. He pulled it down and started licking my boobs. I looked over his shoulder and both of his friends were watching from the doorway. Again, it turned me on knowing that I was being watched, but I wasn’t about to fuck him with them there. I just told him to take me to bed, so he did. Once we were upstairs I just had to have that big cock inside me straight away, I pulled his jeans off and just stared at it, I’d forgotten just how big it was, definitely one of the biggest I’d ever seen!”

“One of the biggest?”

“Easy tiger, that’s another story.” she said with a wink. “I just fondled it and kissed it and licked it for a couple of minutes. It really did feel and look so very very good. As I was licking him, he leaned over and opened his bedside drawer. I looked up to see what he was doing and he handed me a tube of lube, he’d obviously experienced some problems in the past. I opened the tube and smeared the lube all over his cock, he groaned as I did it. I smeared some on myself too, I could quite easily have come just like that, he obviously liked watching me so I put on a bit of a show for him. I was really ready for that monster. I straddled him and took hold of his cock and just rubbed the end of it along my pussy, I was so close to coming that I just had to get him inside me quickly. I lowered myself onto him, taking the first inch, then up and back down again, more this time, up and down again, halfway in now. I realised that I was giving out a scream each time that I lowered myself onto him. I thought about his friends listening and that turned me on even more. One final push and he was filling me completely, I came immediately, really screaming now”

Sharron was pumping my cock quickly now. I’m not small but I felt puny listening to her description of the guys cock.

“As I came, he was lifting me off him and pushing his full length into me slowly, the head of his cock was hitting the spot and I was having a really good orgasm. I collapsed on top of him, completely satisfied. He wasn’t finished though. He rolled me over and pulled me to the end of the bed, he pushed into me and fucked me really hard, slamming that monster into me. I came again, quickly, screaming and swearing, shouting at him to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

As she said that, I came all over Sharrons hand, she rubbed my juice into me and carried on stroking until I had finished.

“By the time he came inside me I was completely worn out, I put my thong back on and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. As I opened the bedroom door, I found both of his friends giggling like a couple of kids on top of the stairs. I just smiled and made my way to wash up , wearing just my thong, they got a good look at my little puppies and my arse. They were still there when I came out. They had obviously enjoyed the view, turned me on again to be honest, but I was too worn out to do anything about it, we just went straight to sleep. I made sure that I put on a nice loud performance for them the next morning though.”

“Tell me.” I said.

“You’ve made enough mess already.” Sharron said, “You really don’t mind that it happened after I was with you?”

“I’m glad that I heard it from you. I think it would have hurt if I’d found out some other way, but no, I don’t mind. I’ve always told you, nothing turns me on more than the thought of you enjoying yourself, and by the sound of things, you really enjoyed yourself.”

“Oh I did, I certainly did.” She said, with a smile. “Now lick me, boy. And make it good !”

Published 
Written by dannij
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments