Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Waterfall

"A day in the woods brings big changes for a nice repectable married couple."

6
2 Comments 2
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It wasn't much of a waterfall, just a narrow ledge where a small stream cascaded down into a shallow pool before flowing off to someplace else. We'd discovered it in the woods behind our house just after moving in a few months before. We had never seen anyone back there in the woods and temptation beckoned us and we gave in. It was the tiniest bit of kink in the vanilla sex lives of a forty-something year old respectable couple.

We'd stand there with the water flowing down on us kissing, caressing, touching each other. Seeing my wife, Anna's naked body glistening in the sun was like no other turn-on I had ever experienced. There had never been another woman in my life, just as there had never been another man in hers. The passion would build as we'd explore each other's body with eyes and lips and tongues and hands, until we would seek out soft grass nearby and couple with all the excitement of teenagers.

The water was raining down on us that day. My mouth was pressed against hers, my hand cupping her breast and her hand wrapped around my swollen cock. We were oblivious to all around us. That's why we did not see them until they were no more than ten feet away. They were naked.

She was Asian, petite, dark haired, a body the color of copper. Her breasts were round and firm, with nipples puffy and erect. Her pussy was shaven as smooth as Anna's. Her ass was perfect. I had never been as close to a naked woman other than my wife. She said her name was Kelly.

His name was Paul. He was thin and of average height. You wouldn't notice him on the street except that he was naked and Kelly was leading him forward with her hand wrapped around his erect ten inch cock.

Anna and I stood there frozen with shock and surprise, not even attempting to cover up. 

"I guess we all had the same idea," Kelly said, after introducing her self.

I mumbled agreement, my eyes flipping between her perfect body and the largest cock I had ever seen.

"We found this place just a week ago," she continued as she approached even closer.

I glanced at my wife. She stood there, her face red, her eyes fastened on Paul's enormous swollen cock. Her hand gave an involuntary squeeze to my cock.

I don't remember what else may have been said except that Kelly ended with suggesting that since there was so little room under the waterfall, they might return later.

"No," Anna almost screamed as she gave another squeeze of my cock. "There's plenty of room."

It took no more convincing than that. A moment later the four of us were standing under the water.

There wasn't really enough room. At first, we tried to keep our distance but as we talked and looked and slowly gave into the situation, we found ourselves pressing closer together and rubbing against each other and it was Kelly's tits that I was squeezing and my cock that she was stroking and Paul was sucking on Anna's nipples and she had both of her hands wrapped around his cock, The conversation turned to moans.

I watched my once virginal wife playing with another man's cock and grew harder than I had ever been in my life. She explored it with her hands and eyes, cupping his balls and stroking the the long thick shaft while moaning about how big it was. I should have been jealous but I wasn't.

NicoleMiers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleMiers

Think of your own wife fondling and stroking an enormous cock, a porn star's cock, and see if you are not turned on by the thought. Only this wasn't a fantasy. This was real and happening only inches away.

I closed my eyes and moaned, almost overcome by what I was seeing and what I was thinking and the pleasures that Kelly was giving me. She was on her knees now, her warm moist mouth engulfing my own rock hard dick. Her tongue circled the crown of my cock, licked at the underside. Her finger nails gently travelled the length of my hard shaft. Her hands cupped my balls and squeezed softly. Her finger slipped up between the cheeks of my ass and slid deep inside as my cockhead banged against the back of her throat.

I opened my eyes as her second finger entered my ass and she plunged them both hard and deep and swiftly into me. I felt my balls tighten, my cock swell. I looked for my wife. She was on the grass, straddling Paul's giant upright cock. I watched as she slid down that enormous pole, moaning loud with pleasure. She screamed as his cock disappeared inside of her. My insides exploded and I began to fill Kelly's mouth with blast after blast of jism while watching my wife being fucked by another man.

When I could move again, Kelly lay on the grass beside Paul and Anna. Anna lay on her back, Paul above her slamming that huge piece of man meat over and over into her sopping cunt. She screammed "Fuck me. Fuck me," over and over again, words I had never heard from her before. Kelly squeezed Anna's tits and sucked her nipples and and kissed her mouth, kisses that my wife returned with passion. I lay on the grass between Kelly's legs and began feasting on her sweet pussy, while watching another man fuck my wife only inches from my face and listening to the squishing sounds of his cock burying itself over and over into her cunt.

She screamed when she came, shaking and crying and out of control. Paul continued driving his cock into her faster and faster. She came again and again and he fucked her even harder. Kelly had cum, flailing about and crying out with pleasure as I continued to tongue fuck her.

At last his movements grew ragged. "I'm cumming," he cried. Still, he pounded his cock into her and his spasms set off more spasms in her. He collapsed on top of her and I came again without being touched.

He rolled off of her at last, his cock still hard and impossibly long and thick and shiny with my wife's juices as well as his own. I stared at Anna's gaping pussy stretched wide by this stranger. I saw a river of white cum dripping out. I reached over and dipped my finger into her cunt. I licked at the thick white cream that coated my fingers.

The afternoon was filled with more pleasure than I had ever imagined. How many times any of us came, I couldn't guess. We left hours later. It was getting dark and we were all exhausted and covered with cum and pussy juices.

Anna and I walked home naked. We walked out of the woods and across the broad open area of our backyard in the moonlight and stopped. We hadn't talked at all about what had happened.

"Are you alright with what happened?" I asked.

Anna lifted her head and smiled. "We're meeting them again on Saturday. They're bringing friends"

Published 
Written by mickey26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments