Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trish the Hotwife

"David enjoys hearing about his Wife's weekly Hotwife Session"

52
13 Comments 13
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"A new story featuring some characters I've used before. You may recognise the characters from only human and they may reappear again soon. Trish and Dave will return again soon. As always, if you like what you see, give me a follow, or a comment or a like. All stories Copyright Jake Strong 2023"

David sipped his coffee and looked at the clock. The message would come soon. He smiled as his phone pinged. The message was always the same and usually accompanied by a small video. Tonight was no exception, thirty seconds of a porcelain white cock going in and out of his wife’s tight pussy. 

He went to the master bedroom, switched the bedside lamps on then lay on the bed. He watched the video once more and started playing with his cock. As he heard the garage door go up and down, he got harder, the strokes on his cock longer.

“Look at that,” Trish purred at the bedroom door, “my favorite welcome.”

“Hello darling,” David smiled, “was it good?”

She crossed to the bed and kissed him.

“It was so good. I came so many times.”

“Mmm, how many?” David tightened his grip around his cock. 

“I stopped counting,” Trish smiled,” here, let me help you.”

Trish wrapped her hand around David’s cock and started to pull it.  With her other hand, she lifted her dress, showing David her naked, wet pussy. 

“Where did your panties go?” David asked. 

“I gave them to Charles,” Trish grinned, “I gave them to him so he could show his wife how wet he made me.”

“That is so fucking hot,” David told her. 

“That’s not all of it, my Darling.”

“Tell me everything.”

“Can I suck you first?”

“Did you suck Charlie’s?”

“Of course I did.”

“Well, I guess you should suck me.” 

Trish maneuvered her mouth to David’s cock and licked around his head. 

“Charles came in my mouth, so you better too.”

David just grunted as Trish plunged onto his cock, bobbing up and down, her lips and cheeks making a slapping sound.

David gripped Trish’s hair. “Did he push your head down like I do?” 

David felt Trish moan yes around his cock. He groaned at her skill. She broke concentration, looked up at him, and said, “Jenny pushed my head down on his cock.”

Her sly grin disappeared around his head. David wanted to hear more. 

“Tell me more, did you…”

Trish lifted again, pulling at David’s cock, all the while. 

“You’ll hear more when you come in my mouth.”

Trish returned to sucking cock. David returned to thoughts of his wife sucking Charles’s cock while Jenny helped. Trish squeezed David’s balls and got the result she was after. 

“Ahhhhh,” David moaned as he came. 

Trish kept going, knowing there was always a little more. David did not disappoint as she sucked down again. Finally, she released his cock from her mouth, sat on the bed, and looked down at him. 

“So you want to hear what happened?” 

“You know I do.” 

“Well, Charles sent me a message today asking if I minded if Jenny joined us. Of course, it’s unusual, but no biggie. So I say yes.”

Charles visited Trish at the gallery every Wednesday night. Jenny, until now, had a regular commitment on that night. 

LilyFaithh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFaithh

“So then he messages and says that Jen just wants to watch us, that she wants to watch instead of just hearing Charles tell her later.”

“I can’t blame her. I fucking love watching you fuck,” David told her. 

“And I love watching you fuck other people too. I just wish you’d do it more often.”

“So what happened?”

“They turned up and she looked fucking delicious, by the way. So so fuckable. I’m wet just looking at her. And she comes in and kisses me, and I’m ready to send Charles away and then says: 'Tonight I just want to watch you fuck my husband.'”

“What did you say?” 

“I told her I wanted to fuck the both of them.”

“Mmmm, she is fucking hot.”

“She told me that if I did this for her, next time we could all fuck together.”

“Oh god, tell me more.”

“She went and sat in the chair, the big one, Charles and I started making out.”

“So when did she push your head?”

“Patience.”

“Sorry.”

Trish lifted her dress and made a show of fingering herself before continuing. 

“So we made out a little, and I was gushing. My knickers were so wet. I took them off and gave them to Charles. I told him to give them to Jen. He walked straight over and gave them to her.”

“What did she do with them?”

“She rubbed them all over her pussy.” 

“Oh fuck,” David started playing with his cock again. 

“So when he got back, I got on my knees and sucked his cock, like I just sucked yours.”

“And Jen pushed your head.”

“Yes, she pushed my head, then when he came in my mouth, she kissed me.”

“I thought you said she just wanted to watch?”

“I suppose she couldn’t help herself.”

David was hard now, rock hard.

“I want to fuck you like he fucked you.”

“Yes, I want that too! He fucked me doggy. I looked straight at Jen, playing with herself in the big chair.”

David got up on his knees and grabbed Trish by the hips. Gently, but with strength, he moved her into position. She let out a slight moan. She loved his take-control moments. She loved being guided by his urges. He wasted no time, his cock slid into her wet pussy.  He started to pump.

“Oh fuck yes, that’s how he fucked me,” Trish yelled.

This drove David faster which made Trish moan louder. 

“Did Jen touch herself while he fucked you?” David grunted. 

“Yes, she squirted while I fucked him. She’s a squirter. You should see it. It’s so fucking hot.”

David couldn’t hold back as he pumped and pumped hard. 

“Fuck me fast,” Trish yelled as David’s cock and the memory of her earlier sex drove her wild, ”fill my cunt.”

David couldn’t resist Trish’s dirty talk. His fingers dug tightly into her hips as he came. 

“Fuck, yes,” he said, ”fuck yes”

They collapsed onto the bed, the reclaiming complete. David reached an arm around and drew Trish into him, they spooned for a bit, David softly kissing Trish’s neck and shoulders.

“Jen’s coming for lunch tomorrow, Lover,” Trish told him softly, ”why don’t you come home a little early and join us?”

“Hmmm, I’ll see what I can do.”

Published 
Written by JakeStrong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments