Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Types, Chapter 2

"Les won’t confront Carolyn, so things move inexorably on"

16
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Les was gobsmacked that his wife of almost ten years was cheating on him with somebody named Johnnie from work. It seemed all the action was in Chicago, when she flew there for business. 

"Monkey business," thought her husband. 

On Saturday morning, Les’ wife’s Uber arrived while he was doing the lawn. Sure, they could afford a lawn service, especially with Carolyn’s new job and pay grade, but Les enjoyed the outdoors: the methodical cutting patterns he created, the peaceful silence of a gasoline engine going at full throttle and the aroma of freshly cut grass.

“Hiya, big guy,” was her greeting. Carolyn’s husband shut off the mower and waited for her to approach him.

He called to her from a few steps away, not leaving his station. “How about a kiss from my executive-grade wife?”

She shrugged and said, “Oh, honey. I just got these new tennis and if I walk on the freshly mowed grass, I’ll get green stains on them.”

“Suit yourself. Let me finish this section and we can chat about your trip.” He studied her walk as she wheeled her one large suitcase into the open garage door.

Les wondered whether she walked differently after being fucked. Did she hold herself differently? Her ‘do’ was the same, different now with her new style and position. She wore typical travelling attire: light pink short-sleeve shirt tucked into khakis. She’d lost a pound or two in her week’s absence. Carolyn was fashion-conscious to buy good clothes to adorn her shapely figure.

Les was no slouch, either. He dressed well but tended to stay with the college-age clothes style he was comfortable with. His job as an IT specialist meant he needn’t wear a suit. With his button-down light blue Oxford shirts and khaki slacks, ladies did still look at him.

Decision time. Les punted. By the time he’d entered the house, Carolyn had unpacked and had made herself a snack.

Les noted that she didn’t offer him anything, even a glass of water. She sensed the chill.

His wife’s question bordered on the solicitous, “Oh, do you want me to fix something for you? You’ve been batching it for a week and I just assumed you were comfortable fixing your own stuff.”

He asked about her trip (boring). Her work (difficult, but manageable). Boss (a terror and a tyrant).

Her husband responded, “Aren’t you going to ask about my days, my work, my nights?”

Carolyn’s half-hearted reply was, “Okay. How were your nights alone? I made us lots of money.”

Despite it being a Saturday night, they went nowhere. She fixed the salads and he grilled steaks with potatoes on the grill.

Les sat down to a tasteless (to him) dinner and thought, “Status quo ante bellum.” ("The state existing before the war.") He was a linguist at heart.

Carolyn opened a new topic with, “You remember Johnny from the company party?”

“No,” was his monosyllabic response.

She soldiered on, “He and his wife are having a cookout next weekend. It’s a holiday and I am expected to attend. You can stay home if you wish; it will be mostly coworkers there anyway.”

Les came to life, “Oh, I love meeting new people. What’s Mrs. Johnnie’s name?”

His wife stuttered before saying, “I don’t really know. They tell me she is kind of frumpish. We will see.”

“Yeppers. We will see,” was his response. He followed it up with, “I am sure you will get all the details from Johnnie and let me know time and place and what we should bring.”

Before either of them knew it, Monday came and Carolyn was off to her ivory-tower worksite and Les dawdled at home. He could work from home if he cared to. He cared to; soon he fell to temptation. His hands shook as he opened her laptop.

Johnnie, you drove me crazy all week. Fucking on your suite balcony, knowing someone might look over at us, was a rush.

You must keep your promise and erase those tapes. Do it for Ace as well as me. If the company saw me sucking his big black dick while you fucked me, all three of us would be toast.

Was that Wednesday night or Thursday night? Oops, it was three a.m. Thursday morning! I am going to give you an A-plus for creativity. I know you were tired of room service, but I was scared that if we were seen together, folks would talk. Talk more than they do now. I’ve already heard rumors and two of my own staff asked leading questions. btw, those two’s flying-to-Chicago-days are over!

When you invited Ace to join you for dinner and some clubbing, I thought you were ditching me. Then you politely asked if I wanted to tag along. Ace sealed the deal by pleading on one knee at the bar and I was smitten. Hope you aren’t jealous!

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

He’s quite the photographer, too. When we met for a nightcap, he volunteered to film me doing a rehearsal of my Thursday presentation. Your suite is bigger, so we chose to do it in your room.

I am a genius. While you two were on the way to your room, I said I wanted to freshen up. I gave Ace time to set up his video recorder. When I finally got to your room, I was wearing my long raincoat. You two could not say a word, yet both your mouths were open. When I took off my coat, I revealed the transparent one-piece jumpsuit I bought today.

Your two minds ran together with the same exclamation, “What a body! What a slut. You just want to fuck us, don’t you?”

I confess I did tease my guys, suggesting, “Why don’t we watch a threesome video or two, just to give our film man some ideas?"

I knew you were a nasty man when you found erotic videos so quickly. You’d been watching them by yourself earlier, weren’t you?

And when did you settle on an MFM threesome, with a hung black guy? Mere coincidence? I think not!

Remember, I sat between you two on the settee. Ace surprised me by pulling my head toward him and kissing me, without my permission. I punished him by slipping my tongue into his mouth. He groaned.

Johnnie, you looked positively jealous, intrigued and excited at the same time. I broke off the kiss and gave you a kiss too. Ace got up and fired up his camera.

He adjusted the settings, saying, “I gotta get this on tape. Make it worth it, Carolyn. Be the slut you want to be. Get on your knees and do what you women are expected to do.”

Yeah, it was corny and trite, but I obeyed. Johnnie, when your dick flopped out of your underwear, we three could hear it smack your belly. I was so busy lapping up your pre-cum that I hardly noticed Ace disrobing. What a sight, me tugging on you, licking your balls while looking at Ace’s camera and his stiffening dick swinging as he crouched in front of me. Then I sensed someone was behind me. I kept sucking while I knelt. Before I knew it, my new black lover was slipping his rod into me. I was ready for some black shaft, but not that big and not that wide. Sorry I bit on you, but when he slammed his whole member into my cunt, I gasped. I did curl my lips over my teeth. It must not have hurt too much, because when I was driven forward, your dick went down my throat. That always makes you cum. I relaxed and welcomed your release. I kept my mouth on your softening member while I enjoyed a new dick and the sweet cum you gave me.

In a few minutes, I felt Ace going fast, really fast, like a runaway train. Neither of us could slow the damn thing down, even if we wanted to. You and I made eye contact just as the train ran off the tracks. Now I know he does the same thing every time he climaxes, giving out a primal scream that let everyone in the village know that the master, the chief had orgasmed. This first time startled both of us.

Thank you for begging off, delaying any further dalliances until my body recovered. You know how I am. Just give me a few minutes to recover and I can go again.

When we adjourned to your bed, I let you guys take charge.

Ace said, “I am going to stay out of the next round and ‘focus on focusing’. You two focus on fucking.”

We did, and Ace captured it all.

I just changed my mind, “I want the sole, only, solitary copy of the night.”

I loved the debauchery of when we did a sixty-nine with Ace on top of me, eating me out. You slipped your dick right into me, with Ace’s lips pulling on my clit. Good thing you didn’t unload!

When you and Ace swapped places, I was ready for him to service me the same way. I was not disappointed. True, when I heard that tribal scream again, I knew he was dumping another load into me, while you were a mere inches away. You couldn’t object, especially with me doing one of my signature deep throats at the same time to make you shoot another wad down my waiting throat.

Still, the three a.m. reverie with just the two of us making slow, steady love on your balcony was the best.

See you Monday!

Les says he wants to come to your party next weekend. Let’s be discreet, but he will be away all day Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe you could make a home visit. I will slip you a spare garage door opener and you can drive right in! To me.

Les made a plan.

 

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments