Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Celebration Gone Bad

"Things go badly quickly after some harmless flirting between my wife and another man."

101
20 Comments 20
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My wife Ann and I are an average married couple. We aren't eccentric or even wild by anyone's imagination. We live a simple life without much drama, but that changed a few months back. We have been together for more than thirty-five years, and I can safely say we had no more than a few disagreements. Ann is sensual and reserved and is more of a soccer mom. She rarely goes outside her comfort zone, but when she does, it is usually only temporary. She doesn't have a wrong side to her, and this is why this story is so unique.

My wife and I attended a wedding celebration for someone we hardly knew. I did not want to go, but Ann talked me into going at the last second. We had sat alone at the back of the room when a middle-aged gentleman suddenly approached. He wanted to know if somebody had taken the seat beside my wife. Ann told him it was available, and he sat down and began to chat. James had been in town for the wedding and stayed at a hotel just across the street from the venue. He was several years younger than my wife and I and talked a little about himself.

Ann loves men with dark eyes, and she has difficulty controlling herself. We sat and talked as James praised Ann for how beautiful she looked. He could not take his eyes off her and was shocked at her age. My wife and I rarely drink, but James insisted we have a glass of champagne. We sipped on it over dinner, and that was when the band started. They had been playing various songs when James asked Ann if she liked to dance. Ann felt the effects of the champagne and immediately got up from her chair and headed out onto the dance floor.

She looked hot in her tight blue dress, and I sat there alone and watched while sipping on another glass of champagne. They danced to a few songs before she walked over and kicked off her shoes. She quickly sipped another glass of champagne and returned to the dance floor. They seemed to be hitting it off, and I felt like a third wheel. I had read numerous stories of men who had shared their wives, and I got to admit being turned on by the idea, but I never imagined seeing Ann with another man.

When they returned to the table briefly later, Ann immediately poured another glass of champagne. It was then that a slow song started. She instantly got up, grabbed James by the hand, and led him back onto the dance floor. She wrapped her arms firmly around him while his hands rested down on her butt. I felt overwhelmed but did not want to seem like the jealous husband. I decided to let Ann have her fun, and when the night ended, we were all a bit giddy from the champagne. James said we could not drive and welcomed us to stay with him in his hotel room. Ann quickly agreed with him, and we headed across the street.

Ann walked toward the window and gazed out when we got to this room. James walked up from behind and gently massaged each of her shoulders. Ann stood there with her eyes partially closed as she felt his warm breath against her neck. Ann stood there and gazed out aimlessly out of the 10th-floor window. James now unzipped the back of her dress and unhooked her bra, exposing her rather large breasts for all to see. I sat off in the corner of the room, trying to collect my thoughts, but things were happening at a deafening pace. The effects of the champagne and the mood had consumed me. I decided to stay out of it and let Ann handle it in her way. I figured she would stop all of this madness at some point, but that would be up to her to decide.

Ann has a nice body for her age and looks much younger than prescribed. I could see why James wanted her, and he slid her dress casually down around her waist and ran his fingers the length of each of her arms. Ann stood there enjoying every second of it, and he quietly began to seduce her right there in front of me. It had been just seconds later when her dress hit the floor. James now pulled his cock from his pants and bent my wife slightly forward. He slid down her panties and placed his rather large cock up against her aroused pussy. His cock was extremely thick, and seconds later, I heard my wife moan. I felt a wave of emotions come over me, and he gave her several thrusts with his enormous cock.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Ann cried out.

He fucked her hard for several minutes, and her big tits thrashed up against the glass-plated window. She had never been one for being an exhibitionist but now loved how it felt to be fucked where others could see her. Our room looked out over the parking lot, and several people were down below, mingling about. Anyone could have seen her, and minutes later, her body began to tighten. A powerful orgasm engulfed her as her hands gripped the glass window. She could barely stand, and James led her over to the bed.

He moved his cock up over the top of her face as Ann grabbed onto several inches of his cock. She brought his cock up to her lips, where she sucked on it for a solid ten minutes. James now wanted to fuck her again, and he slid on top of her and forced his cock back inside her. I watched as he fucked her for several more minutes. I noticed neither one of them ever looked my way, and Ann lay there enjoying every second of it. A few minutes passed, and Ann screamed out into another intense orgasm. I sat and wondered when this madness would end, but they were far from over.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

My wife and I were done making love in minutes, but thirty minutes had already elapsed, and James was still going strong. He had already pushed Ann to her limits, and I just wanted him to cum and be done with this. James had different ideas and continued to fuck my wife even harder. He quickly felt his orgasm building when he suddenly moved up over the top of my wife's chest. He stroked feverishly on his cock for about a minute or two, and that was when it began to erupt. He shot his huge load all over each of my wife's big tits, and I sat there more jealous than at any other time in my life.

The three of us then fell asleep. I was stuck in the chair while my wife lay beside him on the bed. It had been about three hours later when I suddenly awoke to the sound of moaning. James had been fucking her yet again, but this time Ann seemed more of the aggressor. It was dark, and only a dim light from the window and the clock next to the bed gave me any indication of what was happening.

"Give it to me! Give it to me!" Ann moaned out while on all fours.  

I had never heard her be so vocal, and she even cried out, to my astonishment, "Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

He fucked her in every way imaginable, and her moaning only got louder as time went on. They fucked for nearly an hour when the room suddenly went quiet. He came deep inside my wife before the two of them fell back asleep. It wasn't until morning that things had come more into focus. My head ached, and I felt a bit hurt. I thought it might be some weird dream, but it was far from it. I have read stories like this many times before, and I know some of them turn out fine while others have lasting repercussions.

They both decided to shower before heading for breakfast. I watched quietly from the doorway, and his hands roamed about my wife's luscious body. His cock was severely hard, and he pressed it firmly in between my wife's legs. She cried out just seconds later as his cock slid deeply into her. He fucked her in the shower for nearly twenty minutes when Ann screamed out into another earth-shattering orgasm. I could not count the number of times she had already orgasmed, and she now slid down in front of him and began to suck his enormous cock. Several minutes had passed, and his body began to tremble. She gave his cock several firm strokes before quickly inserting it into her warm mouth.

"Oh god, I want to cum inside your mouth!" he moaned out.

His cock began to erupt just seconds later. My wife gagged for a few seconds as she felt his vast load overwhelm the back of her throat. She had never let me cum inside her mouth but now seemed excited by the sheer thought of it. When they finished showering, we dressed and headed out for breakfast. He thanked me profusely for allowing him to fuck her and said he wanted to get together again sometime in the future. He then gave my wife a long kiss before departing for his flight.  

When I asked her on the way home if she enjoyed fucking him, Ann just brushed it off. As the weeks passed, I began to wonder if he had purposely picked us out with the sole reason of fucking her. James could see how vulnerable we had been, especially Ann. He knew he could seduce her if given the chance, and I am sure he had done this to other women and couples in the past. Ann thought I had put too much thought into this and acted like it was a one-time thing. She told me to let it go, and I knew deep down she was right. I am sure most would agree with her, but for some reason, I could not shake the effects of it so far. The jealousy and the fact my wife had been with someone else other than me affected me in a way that is hard to describe. My wife and I had been with only one another, or at least that was the case until that night, and I believe that played a more significant role in my wanting to know how she felt. I had been only with her, while she can attest now to being with more than just me. I felt like she one-up me, and I even noticed a difference when we made love. She was more vocal, and her demands I fuck her harder haven't gone unnoticed.

She even tried to pull me deeper inside her one night while making love, and I know it has to do with him having a much more pronounced cock. I even wondered if she would fuck him again if given the chance. This might be a natural way to feel, but there are times I imagined her being fucked by him again. Only time will tell.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments