Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

wife fucks while husband wears cock cage

"husband watches wife fuck two men"

60
36 Comments 36
67.5k Views 67.5k
932 words 932 words
Famous Story
I have written some true stories about our adventures, this is an account of a recent event.

Jaq had gone to the pub a lunchtime with a work collegue, the two ladies had attracted the attention of two guys and were flirting with them. When it was time to go back to work Jaq slipped her phone number to the guys. Later on in the day Jaq got a text message from one of the guys asking to meet her after work, this was arranged.

Jaq rang me from work to let me know that she would be home a little later than usual. She explained what had happened and asked if it was it okay. This was a regular thing for us and I told her that it was fine; I was getting a little horny at the thought.

Jaq arrived home at half past seven and said that the guys would be coming over soon and asked would I like to watch her get fucked. I said that I would love to watch, Jaq added that I would have to wear my cock cage if I wanted to watch the action. A few seconds later I was locked snuggly in my cage while Jaq began to prepare herself for her fucking.

Her make up was perfect, she wore a short black dress, stockings, high heels and little red lace panties. My cock was straining in its cage as I watched her get ready. We went into the lounge and I was a little surprised when Jaq tied me to a chair, seconds later the doorbell rang.

Jaq came into the room with two good looking guys, Tom and Dan. They looked a little shocked when they saw me but I told them that I was fine with them being here. Jaq lost no time and was soon snogging each guy in turn and rubbing their large bulges through the jeans they were wearing.

Jaq unzipped both guys jeans and released two impressive looking cocks. She dropped to her knees and sucked each one to full hardness. She was enjoying it and kept looking over to me and smiling; my cock felt like it was going to burst out of my cock cage.

Tom's cock was a little larger than Dan's at an impressive eight inches, I was sure she would want this cock in her wet pussy first. The two guys were soon fully undressed and Jaq was soon having her little red lace panties pulled down to her ankles. Jaq was quickly lying on the sofa with her legs pulled wide apart and Tom began working his tongue over her wet puffy pussy. Dan was feeling a little left out and offered his big cock to Jaq at the other end, she was soon deep throating a big throbbing cock as if her life depended on it.

I was watching all of this unfold before me and would have loved to be part of it, but I was still tied to the chair and could only watch.

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay

A few moments later Jaq had her first orgasm, screaming that she wanted to be fucked like the little whore that she was. I had never heard her so vocal; she was obviously feeling very horny.

Jaq was soon on her knees with Tom nudging his cock against her swollen wet pussy, Dan was at the other end getting his cock sucked, soon they were spitroasting her. Tom was really fucking her hard and with every thrust Jaq was gagging on the cock in her mouth.

Tom soon announced that he was about to cum and Jaq screamed at him to fill her pussy with his cum. I sat there knowing that I would be cleaning her used pussy later that evening. Tom pushed in deep and grunted as he pumped his cum in my wifes pussy while I watched, Dan was next and he moved into positon and pushed his cock into her used pussy.

Dan fucked her for a good while as Jaq urged him on until he finally tensed up and added his cum to her used pussy. Afterwards the guys dressed and thanked Jaq for a great evening. Tom winked at me as they were left, I think he knew that I would soon be using my tongue to clean their cum from her used pussy.

Jaq came back into the room after seeing the guys out. She told me that this would be a regular event and asked did I mind. I reassured her that it was a huge turn on for me as well and could not wait for a repeat performance.

I was untied from the chair and Jaq layed back on the sofa and spread her legs. Still in my cock cage I knelt between her legs and looked at her swollen used pussy. She demanded that I lick it clean, I was soon slurping away at her pussy while she urged me on. The cum just kept flowing from her cummy lips and it felt like I had swallowed a gallon of warm cream.

Finally, when Jaq was satisfied that I had cleaned her well enough, she got up and released my cock from its cage. She then knelt on the sofa while I fucked her for all it was worth. She kept telling me that she loved behaving like a whore and I soon added my cum to her well used pussy. Later we finished the evening with her squatting over my face while I cleaned my own cum from her pussy.
Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments