Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife’s Early Morning Call

"Wife receives a call in the early morning from her long time FWB"

64
12 Comments 12
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is based off a true event - I apologize for my limited vocabulary in trying to describe the details and emotions entailed but hope you enjoy"

It was 1:30 in the morning, and my wife and I were restfully asleep in our bed when we were awakened by my wife’s phone ringing on the nightstand. She rolled over, pressing her firm tight ass against my groin in a spoon position and answered her phone.

"Hello," she said.

I heard a male voice on the other end say “Hi, this is Cliff.”

My dick jerked to attention, and I pressed it between my wife's ass cheeks while reaching around to caress her perfect tits and hardening nipples.

Cliff is the lead singer in a country band that my wife goes out and dances to, and usually ends up with Cliff after the band is finished playing, and he fucks her with passion. She has come home on many nights with his cum leaking from her pussy, still horny and needing more.

We would then have crazy porn sex as she would graphically describe how she had teased Cliff and the others while they played, and how she had ended up with her pussy being filled.

Cliff was calling tonight to see if she was available for a round of fun after his show.

She rolled over, facing me, and reached down to caress and stroke my hardening cock. “Cliff will be here in about thirty minutes to fuck me,” she said.

My dick got instantly rigidly hard at hearing her tell me that, and I thrust my hips forward so it could nestle along the warm slick folds of her moist pussy.

“I guess you approve,” she said, giggling.

I kissed her passionately on the lips and began working my way down over her perfect breasts and hard erect nipples, across her flat belly, until my head was nestled between her legs. I lightly licked up the length of her rapidly moistening lips, tasting the juice of her horny hole. I breathed in the muskiness of her womanhood indicating her anticipation of receiving Cliff's hard manhood. I inserted two fingers easily into her lubricated pussy and curled them up against her g-spot as I continued savoring her pussy and clit with my mouth.

I was enjoying the sweet musky smell and taste of her arousal as she began humping her hips and holding my head between her willingly spread legs. Suddenly, before she could cum, the doorbell rang, causing her to jump.

I rolled out from between her legs - my hard dick pulsing as she reached between her legs feeling her wetness flowing from her pussy.

“WOW, I am really ready for Cliff's hard dick," she giggled as she jumped up and ran to the door naked.

I followed at a discrete distance, ensuring to stay in the shadows where I could see the door and the living room.

My wife stood on her toes to peek through the peephole in the door, and after ensuring it was Cliff, she flung the door open.

Having been brought to the edge of orgasm, she was extremely wet and horny and in need of a hard cock. She reached out and grabbed Cliff by his belt buckle and pulled him in the door, slamming it shut behind him.

She stood on her tippy toes and passionately kissed Cliff, using a lot of tongue. At the same time, she was working on unbuckling his pants.

Cliff was kissing her while he reached around with one hand, clasping her tight ass, and slipped his other hand down to her hot wet mound between her thighs, slipping two fingers into her sopping hole.

Cliff noticed right away how wet and horny she was and commented that he would need to thank me later for getting her wound up for him.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

My wife finally got his pants unbuckled and pulled down along with his briefs to release his hard dick. Cliff's dick is about an inch longer than my respectable six inches and much thicker. My wife didn’t hesitate to drop to her knees and hungrily engulf his full erection.

Her nipples were super erect and Cliff reached down and was massaging her soft breasts and rolling her hard nipples in his fingers. His fingers he used while fingering her were glistening with her juices, and her nipple was now glazed with her juices as he played with it.

My wife was so horny sucking Cliff's dick and having her nipples played with, she suddenly stood up and took his hand and led him into the living room. She sat Cliff down on the couch with his hard cock glistening with her saliva pointed up between his legs.

She turned her back to him so she could lower herself onto his dick reverse cowgirl style. His dick slipped in easily as she began grinding and fucking him. Riding reverse cowgirl allowed her to face me in the shadows without Cliff being able to see.

I stepped out from the shadows, stroking my dick. She locked her eyes with mine as she rode up and down Cliff's dick while rolling her clit and playing with Cliff's balls.

Cliff had reached around and was mauling her tits and nipples.

Her pace began picking up, and she began moaning and rubbing her clit harder as she began to feel her orgasm build within her loins.

She began screaming, “Fuck… Fuck… I’m cumming…FUCK!”

She bucked and ground on Cliff's cock until her orgasm finally subsided and she collapsed onto the floor sliding off Cliff's hard dick coated and dripping with her cum.

Cliff couldn’t wait for her to recover and dropped to the floor rolling her over on her back and aggressively slipping between her legs ramming his dick into her - he fucked her passionately for what seemed like ten minutes but was probably only a couple minutes.

I watched intently as Cliff pounded away at my wife’s pussy. Then suddenly he tensed up, pushing his cock into the hilt. His ball sack tightened up, and I could see his groin pulse with each ejaculation of hot cum that he shot deep into Amber's depths.

They lay on the floor together catching their breaths as I watched their combined love fluids begin leaking from her gaping pussy. My wife then reached down and scooped a big load from her hole and licked her fingers clean.

She then rolled over, took Cliff's cum-coated dick into her mouth, and hungrily cleaned their juices.

At this time, I eased back into the shadows and went and lay in our bed, waiting for my wife to return.

Soon I felt my wife climb into bed and straddle my waist as she lowered her sloppy pussy and began grinding her pelvis and clit against me. Her pussy was so slick and hot that it was not long before I was gyrating my hips against hers and saying, “Oh shit…. Fuck,… I am gonna cum!”

And I began shooting spurt after spurt of cum to mix with theirs.

We lay there together as my dick softened, and the combined sex fluids began draining from her used hole onto the sheets.

After catching our breath, Amber rolled off me and kissed me.

“Cliff's band will be playing at a battle of the bands next weekend and wants me to accompany him for the weekend. Is it ok if I go?”

Once again, my little head spoke for me as my dick got instantly hard!

Published 
Written by Wife_watcher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments