Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer was approaching and I knew that in a couple of weeks our battalion would be off to Fort Bragg for our annual two weeks of training and playing Army.

Our battalion was the only National Guard airborne field artillery unit in the country. During summer camp, we would jump-in (parachute) with our equipment upon arrival at the Fort. Even the Regular Army folks would watch that spectacle. It was a sight to see and one of the few times that I really enjoyed what we did.

We still didn't have a radar, so I was the CO's driver and my section mate, Chuck, was the XO's driver. Chuck was a year younger than me, but about five inches taller and more muscular. Lieutenant Colonel James and Major Boudreaux really liked the job we did and kept us out of KP duty for most of the camp even though the First Sergeant was itching to assign us because he thought we were getting over.

If you've never been in the military, the barracks the National Guard troops were assigned were usually rundown because we were "second-class" Army and not "Regular Army". That meant that we had communal showers, trough urinals and a line of toilets, no partitions.

I remember one guy, Terry, who was skinny as a rail, about 5'10", but I swear he had a cock that was thirteen inches long. It looked like a third leg. To make matters even more bizarre, his wife was barely five foot and very petite. We all wondered how she took his huge cock. She probably couldn't swallow when he was fucking her.

Many times Chuck and I would arrive at the barracks after everyone else because we had to retrieve the CO and XO from some meeting at Headquarters. We were usually in the shower about the same time. In passing, I had noticed that Chuck had a cock of about eight inches and was much thicker than mine.

Our unit was out for bivouac, and as such, Chuck and I spent a lot of time playing cards while waiting in our jeeps for the CO and XO. Sometimes, we would listen to TV on our army radios using the upper frequencies, but we always had to be ready to pick up our officers, no matter what. That meant going to the proper latrine was usually out of the question. Many times we would slip behind a tree, whip it out and water the grass.

Two days into our two weeks, the unit was doing some registration firing and CO and XO wanted to watch the Forward Observers, FOs. They are located near where the shells land, so they can radio adjustments back to the Fire Direction Control, FDC. There were several Regular Army officers onsite watching as well. The CO and XO told us they were going to ride with them (they had a nicer vehicle) and be gone for a couple of hours. We were told not to leave our position because they wanted us to drive them back to base camp.

"Yes, sir," we replied with a salute and off they went.

Chuck and I began a game of cribbage. I always seemed to win. After the first game, he had to take a whiz. Our location wasn't near a manned position so he didn't bother to go behind a tree or anything, just whipped it out. I couldn't help but look as he used two hands to handle his cock.

I guess he noticed, saying, "See anything you like?"

I felt a flush and I'm sure I turned beet red. I stammered, "Uh... no."

"I've seen you looking at it before at the urinal and in the shower. Are you sure?"

As guys do, we had been talking about fucking women. I had talked about Maria and what a great fuck she was and how she liked me to eat her after I'd fucked her. He told me about Shannon, his current girlfriend and her sexual expertise. I, also, had mentioned that my neighbor, Gary, had once asked me to fuck him.

For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. He began to waggle it slightly, back and forth. It was hypnotic. He walked over and stood right in front of me. I stared directly at his schlong, which was beginning to swell. I felt mine responding in a likewise manner.

"Touch it... Go ahead. Touch it... No one's around... I won't tell anyone."

He wasn't hard, but it was swollen past the point of normal.

My cock was beginning to tingle and swell. I saw Chuck look down at my olive drab fatigue pants. They are always sized big for room to move around. I was wearing boxers, not briefs, so it was obvious that my cock was pitching its own tent.

He moved closer. "Touch it..... I know you want to. Go ahead."

I reached out and ran three fingers over his shaft's surface. He immediately got hard and expanded another inch. No wonder he had such good luck with women.

"Stroke it."

My brain flashed back to my draft physical arcade visit, which made my cock harden into titanium. His cock was so big. I couldn't get my hand around it. I stroked him a few times and a drop of pre-cum appeared, making it glisten in the sunlight.

"Follow me."

He moved between our two jeeps and dropped his pants and underwear. I stood in front of him and he put his hands on my shoulders. They felt like two tons of bricks resting there. I crumbled to my knees.

LayDJanyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayDJanyne

"Suck it."

I opened my mouth and began to take as much of him as I could. Damn, that felt good. Soon I was bobbing up and down on it for all I was worth. I began to moan a bit.

He heard me and asked, "Did you ever let your neighbor suck you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Did you ever fuck your neighbor?"

"Uh-huh."

"Did you ever suck your neighbor?"

"Uh-huh."

Did you ever let your neighbor fuck you?"

His cock was like taking truth serum. I couldn't lie when it was in my mouth. "Uh-huh."

"Well, summer camp just got a lot more interesting."

I felt his hands grab my head and pull me all the way down on his summer sausage, followed by multiple spurts of cum blasting down my throat. I swallowed most of it, but some dribbled out of the corner of my lips and down my chin.

"You look good with my cum on your face. Take your cock out!"

I thought I was going to get a reciprocal blowjob, but Chuck stood behind me and reached around then began jacking me off. As I got close, he whispered in my ear, "Cum for Daddy. Let me see what your artillery can do. Cum for Daddy."

I stiffened as I shot a huge load on the side of my jeep.

"Feel better now?"

"Yes, god, yes."

We managed to find time every day when I could suck him off. Some days it might be two or three times. He was a horny motherfucker. I always got to cum at least once a day.

Friday night arrived and Chuck and I went into town. I thought we were going to pick up some women, but we pulled into a motel. He rented a room. Once in the room, he locked the door and put all the latches on. He looked at me with some kind of devilish grin on his face.

"Take your clothes off."

As I began to strip, so did he. Once naked, he threw himself on the bed and spread his legs, saying, "I want the deluxe treatment tonight."

His cock was already swelling in anticipation as I slid up next to him. My mouth had already begun to water at the sight of it. I began to play with his lovely cock. It really was a piece of marvelous anatomy. As he got hard, his foreskin pulled away from his head, revealing its bulbous head. It was almost purple in color.

I ran my fingers over its surface and around the circumference of its head.

"You have a lot more experience than you let on. How old were you when you sucked your first cock?"

"I was eighteen."

"How and where did it happen?"

"I was at a porn arcade and a guy said I could watch a movie for free. He ended up sucking me and then made me play with his cock and I ended up sucking him off."

"That's so fucking hot. Lick it all over."

Retelling that abbreviated story had gotten me even hotter as I began to slurp Chuck's cock from base to tip. I sucked his nuts - first one, then the other. With his nuts dripping with saliva, I began to take his cock deep into my mouth. After a few minutes, I was deepthroating him.

He was moaning, saying, "You suck better than Shannon." Given that compliment, I tried to outdo myself.

He blasted his first load down my throat, but I kept sucking. Soon he was hard again. This time I lay on the bed with my head just off the edge.

"Fuck my mouth. Fuck it just like it's Shannon's pussy."

"Are you sure?"

"I want your cock deep inside my throat."

I tilted my head back as far as I could, and Chuck began to slide his cock further and deeper down my throat. It's a fantasy of mine, and Chuck was giving me a dose of reality for my memory bank. Once he saw that I could take it all, he showed no mercy and fucked my mouth with wild abandon. It didn't take long for him to flood my throat with another load.

He flipped me over, saying, "Now for what I rented this room for." He placed his cock squarely on my rosebud and began pushing.

"Wait, wait... slow down a bit."

Soon his cock was firmly planted in my ass - balls deep - as he began to thrust slowly at first then quickened the pace. With each of his cock strokes, my own became smaller and smaller. It was like his huge cock was making mine disappear like a turtle's head pulling into its shell. My cock ended up being about the size of a swollen clit. This hadn't happened with Gary's cock, but Chuck's was so much bigger.

As Chuck pounded my ass, my cock began to leak a steady dribble of cum. Chuck loved that and pushed it even deeper, which resulted in more cum spewing from my flaccid cock. I was having an orgasm of a lifetime. I'd never felt anything like that before. At that moment, I knew my ass was meant to be fucked by a huge cock. Chuck bellowed and tensed up, filling me up with his jizz.

I was dribbling cum from my ass the rest of the night.

The rest of summer camp was daily sucking and fucking when we got the chance. Chuck did mention that Shannon would like to meet me.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments