Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures In Cock Sucking - The Restroom

"A trip to the restroom is anything but restful..."

46
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"With so many bi-curious and bisexual men, I decided to write in this genre because it seems to be under served. As men get older, our testosterone level drops, but doctors don't tell that your estrogen / testosterone ratio increases, and we become more feminine. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This explains a bit our interest in other men's cocks or it may have been an early life encounter with a cock that spurs this late life fascination. No matter what the impetus, men begin to want to experiment with other men's cocks."

It begins slowly as a tingle, then progresses to an urge, until it becomes an overwhelming desire that must be quenched. You can't focus or think until it has been satisfied. I think every man has, at one time or another, gone to the restroom to jack off in order to reset their mind. 

I was working in an office complex of ten three-story buildings. My company had the third floor of one of those buildings. On that floor, there were about one hundred people employed, mostly men. It was an engineering company. Each floor only had two restrooms - one for women and one for men. 

At times even finding an open urinal was difficult, especially after lunch. For once, the ladies, no waiting. The men would be queued up waiting for the next urinal. One also needed to avoid the restroom for olfactory health reasons. It made you think, "My god, what do these people eat?"  Therefore, getting a stall was difficult and finding one when the adjacent ones weren't occupied was next to impossible. 

The office complex campus was quite nicely wooded with a stream running through it. The buildings were close enough to venture to another in the time it would take to ride up and down the pitifully slow elevator. That became my plan for most of my bodily function requirements, especially the brain relief activity. 

This particular day, it was snowing like the bejesus, so venturing out even that short distance was an excursion of note. Everyone was hunkering down until quitting time, therefore the restroom in my building was continually occupied. The "Urge" came over me and wouldn't be wished away. I also had a report that was due by the end of the day. What the fuck! It had to be done. 

I got to the next building, and the silence was deafening compared to the cacophony of my building. It made you wonder how many people worked there. I found my favorite stall, the last one against the wall. With my pants down around my ankles, I began the task at hand - no pun intended. As I was approaching the moment of truth, someone walked in. 

Fuck! I'd have to stop until they left. Dammit, I was so close. As I sat there waiting for this intruder to leave, I could see his shoes and slacks through the gap in the partition. One thing I did notice was that he had large feet, so he must've been at least six foot tall, maybe taller. I heard him take a whizz; the urinal flushed. He washed his hands, which is amazing for a man alone in a restroom, and this was before the pandemic, but then he took the stall next to mine. 

He sat down. I didn't hear him unbuckle or unzip his pants, which I thought was odd. I was right he did have large feet. They must've been size thirteen or fourteen. My cock was aching for relief, but I couldn't finish the deed with someone in the next stall. I was afraid I would have to abort this mission for now. 

Gazing at his loafers, his right foot slid toward my stall. I'd heard somewhere that that was a sign. My cock was still fairly plump and nearly hard, so I thought to myself, "Let's see if this is really anything." 

I slid my foot toward his. He responded by sliding his foot even closer. I moved mine again, and this time his foot slid over the top of mine. I didn't move it. Suddenly, he got up and left his stall and stood at the door to mine. I heard two light raps on my stall's door, followed by, "Open up." 

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

I unlocked the door and this huge hunk of a man blocked the light. He closed and locked the door behind him. He looked down at my cock, which had gotten hard again. My heart rate shot up, and I felt a flush flood over me. 

He was about six foot three, black hair, well-dressed business khaki slacks and blue polyester shirt. I felt so small sitting there with him towering over me. 

"Well," he said. 

I knew what he meant and reached up to his crotch, which was eye-high to my sitting position. I began to rub the bulge in those business slacks. It got larger. I squeezed it. It was thick. 

"Take it out!" 

I unbuckled the belt and unzipped his pants. They fell in a clump to his knees. His boxers were tenting like there was a three-ring circus in them. I pulled them down. Damn, he had a beautiful cock. Eight or nine inches and thick. Perfectly straight. His balls hung low and looked full. I ran my hand over its surface. It was hot, not warm, hot. With my other hand, I began playing with his nuts. They were hefty. 

"I didn't come over here to have you play with it." 

He stepped a little closer. My eyes focused on his cock. It was only inches away. I saw it swell and its head flared. He moved even closer. 

I felt a sudden flood of anticipatory drool fill my mouth. I couldn't let it go to waste. My lips touched the tip and my tongue slithered out to lick his head. Fuck! I was super-hard and fucking hornier than ever. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me onto his throbbing meat. I could barely get it all in my mouth. 

"That's right suck it, bitch." 

I had totally lost it and was bobbing up and down on this beautiful hunk of flesh, relishing how it felt on my tongue and in my mouth. I began squeezing those plump balls gently to coax as much cum from them as possible. I felt like such a cock slut. At that moment, I was a total cock slut. 

I'd swirl my tongue over its head on the up stroke and swallow it on the down, taking as much of him as possible. My cock began leaking precum. 

While frantically bobbing up and down on his flesh piston, I gently squeezed and played with his balls. They began to pull up slightly and a constant stream of precum flowed from this wonderful appendage. I knew he was getting close, especially when he started humping my face. I was in a state of total sexual ecstasy and wouldn't have cared if ten guys walked in to watch. My saliva glands were working overtime and had generated a puddle between my feet. 

This stranger's nuts pulled up tight and pulsed which was followed by blast after blast of protein-loaded cum. I eagerly swallowed most of it with just a streak of cum escaping from the corner of my mouth and dripping off my chin. My cock began to cum from the sheer excitement of this situation. 

"Fuck, yes, bitch. Take it all." 

With a few more grunts, he was finished, and to increase my degradation, he wiped his cock off on my face. Pulling up his pants and underwear, he said, "Tomorrow, same time!" 

Looking up at this man towering over me and then my watch, replied, "Okay, tomorrow."

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments