Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a Friday evening when my doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone. Peering through the peephole, I saw Gary standing there. I opened the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure" 

He then proceeded over to the curtains and closed them. 

I asked, “What are you doing?” 

“You don’t want everyone watching us smoke dope. Do you?” 

He had rolled several joints and quickly fired up a doobie.

"I don't want to smoke tonight."

"That's all right. You don't mind if I finish this one."

"Well, since you've already fired it up, I guess it would be okay."

We began to chit-chat about the week that was and the women in the complex. He was about a third of the way into that joint when he said, "I need to use your bathroom. Keep this going until I get back."

He seemed to be gone for a long time and the joint kept trying to go out, so I took a couple hits on it just to keep it lit. 

He finally reappeared, “Go ahead and finish that one. I’ll fire up another.” 

After a few minutes, the weed kicked in and we had to smoke a couple more.

”There’s a movie I want you to see. Let’s go.”

Being totally stoned by now, I replied, “OK.” 

Fortunately, it was only a couple blocks away. I found myself in the parking lot of a porn movie house. Gary bought us tickets and in we went.

Those theaters are the darkest places on earth. It takes about five minutes for your eyes to adjust. Once acclimated, we found some seats near the back with no one in the vicinity.

A few minutes into the film, Gary leaned over and asked, "Are you find the movie interesting?"

"It's okay." 

“Maybe I can help you enjoy it a little more.” 

He reached over and began rubbing my cock, which immediately responded in appropriate fashion, going from semi-hard to fully erect.

"Stop, someone will see you," I whispered. 

“Don’t worry. It’s so dark in here no one will see anything.” 

My cock was definitely enjoying the treatment. Gary un-zipped my pants and released it from its confines and began stroking. He leaned over and took me in his mouth. I knew what he was up to. He wanted to get me so hot that I'd go down on him too. Fuck, after a few laps of my cock, he 'suck seeded'. He took my hand and placed on his cock. 

“Take it out and play with it.” 

He never wore underwear, so when I unzipped his pants, his cock strung out like a clock’s mainspring. In the flickering light from the screen, I could see some pre-cum on its tip. I slowly slid my hand up and down on his shaft using his precum as lubricant.

"Wait." Then I leaned over and sucked my cock a few more strokes.

The weed was having the desired effect on me. My self-control had crumbled like the buildings of ancient Greece and my cock-brain had taken full control. He stopped sucking me and put his hand behind my neck and pulled me down onto his shaft.

As soon as I felt his cock’s tip touch my lips, I knew I was helpless. His cock fit so nicely in my mouth. I felt him playing with mine while I sucked him. I could hear the fucking from the movie, which added some tension to the situation. He removed his hand from my cock as I continued sucking him.

A minute or so later, I felt his hand return to my cock. I didn’t care at that point I just wanted to taste Gary’s cum. I was caressing with his balls while I sucked him. He tensed and came with several violent spurts, which I feverishly swallowed. 

I sat up and notice that there was a strange guy stroking my cock – not Gary. 

"What the hell are you doing?” 

“I want you to suck me.” 

“No way!” 

EviaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EviaSky

“Suck me or I will report you to the manager for what you just did and you’ll get arrested.” 

Gary chimed in, "I've seen that happen a couple times."

I didn’t know what to do. My head was spinning from the weed and the load of cum that I just swallowed. 

Gary said, “Go ahead and we’ll get out of here right after.” 

The guy had pulled his cock out while I was sucking Gary and it was huge. It was about eight inches and as thick as Gary’s. He and Gary put their hands on the back of my neck and pushed me down to his throbbing piece of meat. It felt different in my mouth than Gary’s maybe because it was bigger. It felt good as it slipped in my mouth. It was so big that my mouth ached trying to take it all in. 

“Play with my nuts.” I compiled. 

It wasn’t long before I knew he’d be cumming. He began firing off several bursts of salty and thick cum. 

“Swallow it, bitch.” 

He kept his hand on my head to make sure I didn’t get before he was satisfied. I sucked him until I got all his cum out. He zipped up and left. 

"Gary, we needed to leave."

"Let's wait a few minutes so we can make sure the guy has gone. Just in case he's waiting in the lobby to point us out to the manager."

Gary reached over and began playing with my cock. He was trying to revive it from all that had transpired. I thought that it would be a wasted effort, but to my surprise, as young cocks do, it responded. After about ten minutes, we left. 

Gary said, "Why don't you drive."

He played with me all the way back to his place. All the while telling me how he was going suck me and fuck me. We got to his place and smoked another joint in his living room while Gary stroked and teased my cock. He had figured me out and was keeping me hot, but not letting me cum. 

“Let’s get naked.” 

I didn’t need any more encouragement and quickly stripped. I began playing with and admiring his cock. I was teasing him, too. He leaned over and sucked me until he knew I was about to explode. 

“I want to fuck you right here.” 

I again wanted to enjoy the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my ass. I knelt down on the living room floor on all fours. Gary had me lube his cock with lots of spit and then positioned himself behind me. He slowly inserted his cock into my ass. It felt just as good as it did the first time. 

“What could make this better?” 

Being totally wasted with cock-brain fully in charge, I said, “I wish I could suck you while you fuck me.” 

He said, “I’d have to have two cocks to make that happen.” 

He continued slowly fucking me and I was pushing my ass to meet his thrusts.

“You must be enjoying this. I want to hear you say that you want to suck a cock while I fuck you.” 

By now, my nuts were tingling and my cock had begun to ooze cum. Again he asked me to say it loud that I wanted to suck a cock while he fucked me. He had me on the edge. 

Egging me on, “Say it loud! Let me hear you.” 

I screamed, “I want to suck a cock while you fuck me!” 

In response to my declaration, the guy from the movie came out of Gary’s bedroom, naked with a raging hard-on. He sat directly in front of me. 

“Go ahead suck it while I fuck you!” 

I didn’t hesitate. I inhaled the stranger’s cock once again. It felt so good to have my ass and mouth filled with cock. I felt Gary explode a load of cum in my ass just as the cock in my mouth was doing the same. It was the most erotic feeling I’d ever experienced to be filled with cum.

Bill and Gary, both took turns with me all night. I was their bitch to have however and whichever way they wanted, but I wouldn’t kiss them.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments