Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Cock Sucking - The Adventure Begins

"A draft physical leads to a lifetime of adventures."

49
7 Comments 7
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

"Hey, kid where you heading?" the driver barked as I climbed the steps onto his bus.

"Houston."

"You'll be riding to the end of the line then. Get a comfortable seat because there are a few stops before we get there.

"Thanks for the advice."

Unfortunately, I was going for a draft physical. I’d drawn the black bean and couldn’t get out of it. The draft commission had sent me a letter informing me as to when and where I needed to be to undergo this cattle call. They had also sent a bus ticket from our little town to the big city. 

This was the first time I was traveling alone to anywhere, so I was a little apprehensive and nervous.

After a couple stops, the bus was nearing the outskirts of Houston. Even the small buildings were bigger than our big bank building downtown.

As we pulled into the station, the bus driver announced, "This is the end of the line on this bus. Everyone must disembark."

I was one of the last ones off because I'd taken a seat near the rear of the bus.

"Welcome to Houston, kid."

"Thanks."

My draft letter said that I was to go to a hotel near the bus station and check-in. Their directions were good enough that I found the place pretty easily. It wasn't the Ritz, that's for sure. I guess they were getting us ready for normal the Armed Forces accommodations. 

After checking in and dragging my small suitcase to the room. I found out that there were two of us assigned to a room. My roomie was from another small town further north from mine. We did our best to get some sleep for the fateful day that awaited us.

The next morning after breakfast, we headed for the Federal Building where they did the testing and physicals. It  was a long day with a box lunch and a soda as the only break.

After half a day of being herded from one room to the next with a group of naked guys and being poked and prodded, I’d had enough and was weary of the process.

I can distinctly remember taking the test that changed my eighteen-year-old life – the color blindness test. The Army Sargent administering the test showed me a series of circles with different colored dots. You were supposed to see different numbers depending on which color you were or weren't color-blind to.

He snapped, “What number do you see?”

“Forty-seven.”

“No, you can’t see forty-seven. Look carefully and tell me what number you see?” he growled.

“I still see forty-seven.”

“God dammit, kid. I said you can’t see forty-seven. What fucking number do you see? Don’t give me any shit,” he barked.

I was getting apprehensive, so I closed my eyes hoping that when I opened them I wouldn’t see forty-seven again. I knew he had the power to immediately grade me as “Good to Go to Viet Nam”. My heart was pounding as I opened my eyes. Fuck.

“Well, kid, what’s the fucking number?”

“Forty-seven?”

“No, you little shit. The number is either forty-four or seventy-seven, not forty-seven. I hope you enjoy being a grunt in a rice paddy, you smart-ass,” he smiled as he told me my fate.

I knew I was fucked – status 1-A. That’s the only time I’d been the top of any list except the 'shit list' at home.

With our physicals complete, we were all shoved out the door to go back home for a couple months. My spirits were pretty low at that point, but I had hours to kill before my bus left.

I left the Draft Center and began the trek to the bus station a few blocks over. I felt like crap. I wasn’t looking forward to being target practice for the Viet Cong.

I made it to the bus station and stashed my overnight bag in a locker so I wouldn’t have to carry it around. I decided to explore the big city a little.

As always the bus station was located in the best neighbor of town (just kidding). As I wandered, I passed some head shops, a strip club, a few hole-in-the-wall bars, a couple other seamy businesses and a video arcade. It was only a couple doors down from the bus station. There was nothing like this in our town. I wondered what kind of videos where in there. My curiosity got the better of my intellect, so I went in to look around.

The place was grungy and had a distinctive stench to it. The windows were streaked and looked like they’d never been washed. I guess people didn’t want to be seen in there. They were a few patrons milling about thumbing through some of the girly magazines.

I had picked one up to look at it when an older man approached me and asked, “Do you want to see a movie?”

“How much would it cost?” I didn’t have a lot of extra cash on me, so it was a legitimate question.

“Nothing, this time.”

Being frugal, I thought that was a good deal. The price was right for me. We went to the back room where the video machines were. It was as dark as the inside of a black cat in there. He led me to one of the movie booths. I guess he had been back here plenty of times. We stepped in and he closed the black curtain behind us. There wasn’t a lot of room in there. It was pretty tight quarters.

I heard his hand rustling around in his pockets as he fished out several quarters and dropped them in the slot. The movie started. In the movie, this guy was fucking a girl with big tits.

We watched for a couple minutes. I thought something might be up when the guy fucking pulled his cock out of the girl and my benefactor said, “Look at how big that guy’s cock is.”

I didn’t say anything. The ‘actress’ started sucking the guys cock while her hand caressed his nuts. His cock was pretty BIG.

About a minute later, I felt his hand touch my cock. I thought it was accidental, so I brushed it away. I was really naïve at that time in my life. We continued to watch the movie a couple minutes longer. By now, I had a super hard-on. I’d never seen a pussy in that graphic a setting or a cock that big.

“I bet this movie has got you pretty hot. Let’s see,” he sounded pleased. His hand reached down and began rubbing my cock through my jeans. He could feel I was super hard.

I was harder than I’d ever been in my life at that point. My mind was a swirl of conflicting thoughts – this was wrong; it felt so good; I should leave; should I leave; it felt so good.

“Take that thing out for me.”

I knew what thing he meant. If I was going to leave, it had to be now. I glanced around.

He noticed saying, “Don’t worry. I own this place.”

I guess that’s all the assurance I needed. I fished my cock out. I felt the coolness of the air-conditioned air as my manhood stood at attention like soldier I was soon to be.

He gave me a handful of quarters saying, “Put one in every time the movie stops.”

He knelt in front of me and his mouth slipped over my cock. OMG, I’d never felt anything like that before. It was so wet and warm and his tongue. Oh, his tongue was doing things that my hand never could. It did some things that only a lot of experience could do. I felt a rush in my nuts as I blasted my load into his eager mouth. He gulped it down and licked the last few drops off the tip.

“That was great. Thanks for coming in today.”

My parents were sticklers about manners, so I unconsciously replied, “You’re welcome.”

I had a half dozen quarters remaining, so I decided to use them up before I left. I think I didn’t want to feel like a whore. You know getting paid for sex.

I had put the second quarter in when a young black guy walked up and stood next to me. His hand didn’t waste any time as he began rubbing my cock and unzipping my pants.

“That last guy got all I had,” I said trying to deter his continuing advance. I didn’t want him to do anything, but then again, it had felt so good. I did.

lissa_hanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lissa_hanns

He pulled out my shrunken cock. It felt small between his fingers, but they began to masterfully caress it back to life. I guess any eighteen-year-old cock would respond the same way. Nearly immediately, I was hard again.

I heard the jingle of coins and my hand was full of quarters again.

He pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. He knelt and took my once washed cock into his mouth. His hand played with my nuts as his other hand held my foreskin back. Jesus, this felt even better than the first man. About four quarters in, I came like a race horse again.

“Hmmm, you tasted good. I like white boy cum, would you come with me to my apartment? It’s only a couple blocks from here. It’ll be fun. I’ll treat you right.”

It was tempting, but I gathered up my courage and said, “I can’t I have a bus to catch.” He left.

Once again having this handful of quarters left, I dropped another one into the slot. I know I should have high-tailed out of there, but I didn’t want to get paid for sex. I guess it was some demented rationalization on my part.

Since I had just experienced my first two orgasms that involved someone other than me and my imagination, I was in a trance-like state. My cock felt great. It wasn’t hard, but I thought it needed some air, so I left my cock out as I continued to watch the movie. Two quarters later, the older man came back in and stood next to me. His hand reached down and found my cock, which given the few minutes of recovery time, was hard as steel. My mind was racing with strange thoughts of fucking and sucking.

“Wow! You’re amazing. I can’t believe you’re hard again so soon,” he said in amazement. “How old are you?”

“Eighteen”

“Do you have a girlfriend that you fuck?”

“No.”

He replied, “Well, that explains it.”

He continued to stroke my cock and with his other hand, he guided my hand to his crotch. I pulled back.

He gently guided it back, saying, “Just do this for me.”

I didn’t want to make a fuss and have everyone back there know what I was doing as if they would have cared. I think I kind of wanted to please him, too. He began sliding my hand up and down over the bulge in his slacks.

“Do you feel that?”

“Yes,” I stammered.

“You’re making me hard. That’s all YOUR doing.”

He continued to move my hand up and down on his slacks while his other hand had a firm grip on my rock-hard cock. All the while saying, “You’re doing this to me. You’re making me so hot.”

He quickly unsnapped his pants. He continued moving my hand up and down over his bulge as it pulsed against his confines. He pushed my hand into his underwear. I could feel his heat. My hand was on his cock. My head was spinning. I’d never felt another cock before. It was exhilarating.

I tried to pull it out, but he stopped me and said, “That’s all your doing. I know you want to see it. Don’t you want to see how hard you’re making me?”

I was in a trance. This had to be some kind of dream. I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience. I murmured, “Okay.”

He dropped his pants and underwear. Soon my hand was wrapped around his hot, hard cock. We began to stroke it together. After a few strokes, his hand left. I couldn’t stop. It felt good in my hand – so hot, so hard, so smooth, so big.

“Can you see how hard it is?”

“It’s so dark in here. I can’t see anything.”

He turned me away from the screen and I nestled into the booth’s corner. By now, the last quarter had run out and the movie had stopped so there was almost no light.

He asked again, “Can you see how hard it is?”

“No, I can’t see anything. It’s too dark,” but trying to be polite, I offered, “I can feel how hard you are.”

He reiterated, “But I want you to see how hard it is?”

After saying that, I felt the weight of his hands on my shoulders. He didn’t push, but in my mind, I think resisted. However, my cock was in controlling my actions and it wasn’t generating any opposition. In a couple seconds, my knees buckled and I found myself kneeling in front of his cock.

He asked again, “Can you see how hard it is now? You need to be closer.”

He moved closer and his cock touch my lips. I’d never had any sex with another person before today and didn’t know what to do or what I wanted.

He said, “I want you to feel how hard and hot you've made it.”

I felt the pressure of his cock on my lips as the pressure on them increased. I think I wanted to please him. My will power dissolved and my lips parted. I felt its heat and pulsating power slip into my own warmth.

He began sliding it in and out and asked, “Oh yes. Do you feel how hard and hot it is?”

I answered the best I could with a mouthful of cock, “Uff huh.”

He continued to slide his cock in and out of my mouth all the while praising my mouth’s warmth and wetness.

The black guy had returned to the booth and was standing there watching while stroking his cock.

The older guy moaned, “Oh, yes, that’s it. Hmmm. Take it. Take it all. Oh, yeah.” He pushed it deep into my mouth to the back of my throat. I gagged a bit.

I felt his thrust and suddenly, my mouth sensed a salty, thick liquid as it filled in peristaltic spurts. I jerked back and my head hit the cubical wall. Since it was the first cum I had ever tasted, I didn’t know what to do with it. But the old guy just kept pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, so I had no choice but to swallow it or drown. Some dribbled down my chin. He continued this motion until he softened.

“Well, let’s see how this black cock fits into that white mouth of yours.”

I was in no position to object, so my mouth instinctively opened as he slipped his big, thick black dagger over my lips and into my mouth. He inserted it deep. I gagged as it plugged my air way. I could hardly breathe. It was a lot bigger and thicker than the older guy’s cock.

He pumped his cock in my mouth until it was wet with my salvia then he ordered, “You suck it.”

I began going up and down on his BBC then he gripped my head with his hands and began fucking my mouth.

“That’s it, white boy. Take that black cock just like that. You know you want it.” Once my phlem was dripping off of his cock, he released his grip.

I had definitely lost all control now as I moved my head bobbed up and down on his black cock like he was still holding my head.

“Play with my nuts!”

I did. I was totally oblivious to my surroundings. I didn’t care if someone saw me or everyone did. It was the most aroused I’d ever been and I wanted to please this cock in my mouth.

"Suck my nuts."

I complied - licking and sucking those hairy balls into my mouth. After a minute or so, I heard, "Suck my cock."

I returned to his big, black shaft and my head pumping up and down in a sexual frenzy. I could hear myself moaning, “Mmm,” as I sucked him feverishly.

“You love that cock don’t you, white boy?”

“Hmmm, mmm.”

As I strummed his nuts, I felt them tense, and for the second time in my life, a load of thick, creamy cum filled my mouth. This time deposited from a black guy. I eagerly swallowed every drop. As his cock softened, I let it slip out of my 'no longer virgin' mouth.

“Have you ever swallowed cum before,” the black guy asked.

“No.”

“Well, you have now!”  They responded simultaneously with a laugh.

The older guy said, “You can come back anytime for free movies.”

I left and headed for the bus station.

I got on the bus and headed for home. It was a good thing the bus had a bathroom because I had to jack-off a few times on the way home to keep my cock from ripping out of my pants.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments