Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 66

"Crissy deals with what she's seen, and with the law"

36
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I was quiet and lost in thought, walking beside Liam, my hand feeling very small in his. It wasn’t easy to take in what I’d just seen and how I had felt and been made to feel about it. Of course I had already known that Lydia and Cheryl were lovers, and I’d gotten some sense that she was taking on a submissive role, but to see her like that in front of those people was shocking. It was sinking in that perhaps she was more like me than I had ever imagined.

As I slowly returned to the present in my thoughts, it began to sink in that I was being walked through public streets dressed like a slut, and that anyone who passed by would see me. I squeezed Liam’s hand, knowing that he was my safety in a very palpable way. I knew that Liam had used the vibrator inside me to heighten my emotional response to see her displayed and used like that but knowing it didn’t make it any less effective. I was still feeling horny and achy in my cage and I was hungry to express that lust. 

At last we turned a corner, and Liam’s truck was in sight. I began to breathe a little easier. Rather than walk me to the passenger door, however, he stopped at the back of the truck, turned to face me and then leaned back against the closed tailgate.

“Your wife was very sexy tonight, don’t you think, Crissy?” he asked, his eyes lit with this smile.

“Yes Master, Cheryl was very sexy, Master,” I admitted. 

“You might not know this, but normally Lydia doesn’t use toys to fuck her. She much prefers to use her fingers or her tongue.”

“Crissy did not know that, Master,” I confessed. 

“No, I didn’t think that Cheryl would be likely to share too many details with you. She might not want to make you feel jealous or inadequate. How does one tell their husband that their new lover is giving them the best sex of their lives?”

“Yes, Master,” I said softly, knowing the truth of it. 

“It’s not just her, is it?” Liam asked.

“What do you mean, Master?”

“It’s not just Cheryl having the best sex of her life, is it? I think that you spent your life convincing yourself that your fantasies were somehow too wrong or improper to become real, but now that your dreams are becoming flesh, I suspect that you too are having a better, more satisfying sex life than you ever had with your wife. Wouldn’t you agree?”

I had not really thought of it that way before. I had blamed myself and my kinks for denying Cheryl a proper sex life, but it had never really crossed my mind that I had been denied too, and that Liam had freed me from that as well. 

“Yes, Master. Yes, Master is giving Crissy a better sex life than even before,” I said, the words feeling even more true as I spoke them out loud. 

“Good girl,” he smiled. “Now, why don’t you thank me by sucking my cock?”

My eyes widened and my eyes instinctively darted around. 

“Y.. yes Master,” I said. 

As I sank down to my knees, he was already unzipping his fly and drawing out his impressive cock. I didn’t hesitate to reach out and kiss the head before opening my lips to suck him inside. Finally, I had some focus for the sexual energy I’d been filled with. I stroked and sucked and slurped at him, feeling him get so hard there was no chance I could fit him all in my mouth. 

I sucked the head of his cock, my tongue sliding all over and around him, while my hands squeezed and stroked his shaft. I felt a pure, strange bliss to be causing his arousal and to feel him so close to eruption. The precum taste filling my mouth was making me crave more and more. 

I could feel him close to orgasm. I knew that tightness in his body. I moaned around him and was just setting out to suck at an even more enthusiastic height when the alley filled with blue and red flashing lights. 

Before I could think, I felt myself being pulled back off Liam’s cock by strong hands at my shoulders. They pulled me up to my feet and I barely caught a glimpse of the pair of large men in police uniforms before they pushed me up against the back of the truck and pulled my arms back to close cold metal cuffs around my wrists. 

“Sir,” one of them barked, addressing Liam, “We’ve had some complaints from the neighbours about some improper behaviour going on around here. Can you provide me with some identification?”

I couldn’t see anything. One of the officers had his hand on my back, pressing me against the truck, and when I tried to move or turn my head to see, he only pressed harder. The spinning lights atop their car only made things harder to see. My thoughts were overcome by a screaming with panic, with a countless list of worst-case scenarios running through my mind.

“Okay thank you. And the lady, does she have any identification?” the officer asked Liam. 

“She doesn’t have any with her at the moment, no,” Liam said. “Though she’s not quite a lady.”

“Oh really? How is that, Sir?” the office barked.

“Well, a lady means a woman of some social standing, doesn’t it? Someone refined and proper, right?”

“Yes, I suppose. What of it?” the officer said.

“Well, my Crissy here isn’t really proper or refined at all. I mean, we just watched Crissy’s wife get fucked in public and it turned her on so much she just coudn’t help sucking my cock before I even took her home.”

My mind went blank. I couldn’t quite understand what Liam was thinking or trying to do, and I could barely believe he was saying those things. 

The officer holding me removed his hand from my back and spun me around to face them, still holding me against the back of the truck.

The other one, who had been the one interrogating Liam, spoke to me for the first time.

“Is that true? Did you get so horny watching someone else fuck your wife that you just had to suck this man’s cock?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said, forcing the words to pass my lips.

“And you just couldn’t wait until you got back home?  You had to suck his cock right here in the alley in public?”

“Yes, Sir,” I answered. 

“You must be quite the depraved pervert. I think if I saw someone else with my wife, I wouldn’t be getting down on my knees in front of another man, but you’re telling me that is what seeing that made you want to do?”

“Yes, Sir. Yes, I am, and yes, it did, Sir,” I stammered.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

“Can you prove it, hun?” he asked.

“Prove it, Sir?” 

“Well, I was just thinking that if you’re really that perverted and turned on by your wife stepping out on you, then you’d certainly want all the cocks you could get. If not, maybe we’ll have to take you in. But if you’re really that helplessly perverted, and you are just desperate for cock, we could maybe let you off this time, since you just couldn’t help yourself.”

“Yes, Sir. Yes, I couldn’t help it, Sir. I needed to suck cock, Sir.”

“All the cock you could get?”

“Yes, Sir. Yes, all the cock I could get Sir.”

The officer lifted up his gun belt and then reached down to open his uniform pants. He pulled his cock out into the night air in front of me.

“As I said, let’s see you prove it.”

I darted my eyes to Liam, who just nodded slightly. I felt a sinking feeling, but then just sank down to my knees helplessly, feeling the bite of the steel cuffs on my wrists. I leaned forward, reaching for the police officer’s cock with my lips and as I drew near him, he grabbed my head and pulled me onto him. 

He thrust forward with his hips and started to grind into my mouth. As his cock filled my mouth and pushed at the back of my throat, my mouth started to water and I had to suck and slurp as best I could to contain him. I swallowed as he used me, fighting to control my gag reflex. Liam and the other officer stood close, watching without comment. My humiliating use was illuminated in the dark alley by the police cruiser’s headlights and the flashing lights on its roof. 

He fucked my mouth urgently and roughly, getting himself hard and close quickly. It wasn’t long before he was grunting and groaning with each thrust forward. His hand was firm on my head, making sure I took all of him. At last he came, forcing himself balls deep into my mouth and cumming right down the back of my throat. I felt the warm cum sliding down more than I tasted it. Only when he was fully spent did he let my head go and I drew back, sputtering and gasping for breath. 

I had barely recovered when I looked up to see his partner’s cock jutting out at me. I swallowed and opened my mouth again. The second officer was no less rough or impersonal than his partner. He used my mouth as if it was a Fleshlight, just thrusting and pushing into me as I moaned and gasped and drooled around him. He was perhaps a bit larger, making him even more of a challenge to take in as he drove in fully, making me deep-throat him. I gasped for air any time he pulled back enough. I drooled down over my fake cleavage and my eyes were watering, but at last he came as well, further filling my belly with warm cum. 

As he pulled back and tucked himself away, his partner pulled me back up to my feet and turned me back to face the truck once more and held me there as he removed the cuffs from my wrists. 

“I guess she really just couldn’t help herself,” he laughed. “You two are free to go.”

His hand left my back, and the two of them walked back to their cruiser. They seemed very pleased with themselves. 

The offer walking towards the driver’s side paused before he got in and turned back to us.

“Oh and don’t you worry, Liam. I’ll make sure we send you a copy of the dashcam footage,” he said, and then laughed as he got in, closed the door and peeled out down the alley. 

The flashing lights dimmed as they pulled away and turned out of sight. My eyes moved to Liam in a daze. My mouth was full of the taste of these two men. 

“I suppose it is good to have friends in low places, Crissy. I didn’t know they’d be here, but I can only imagine how this would have ended if they didn’t recognise me. You did a very good job, keeping yourself out of trouble there. I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you, Master,” I said. 

It all seemed so much to take in. I had come to believe that Liam was in control of everything, so it was almost hard to believe that this hadn’t been arranged in advance. Looking in his eyes, for better or worse, I trusted him. 

“Is it time to go home, Master?” I asked. I was starting to wonder how close to dawn we were. 

“Not quite yet, Crissy. I never got to finish what we started.”

I looked up at him and then began to sink down to my knees once more.

“No, I’m too horny for that,” he said. 

He reached forward and lowered the tailgate, then turned me and bent me over so that I was face down in the bed of the pickup. He pulled up my skirt, pulled my panties down to my knees, and pulled out my butt plug. With a grunt, he pushed himself into my ass, hard and deep and hungry. I moaned and gasped, feeling his thrusts push me forwards. He was even rocking the truck on its suspension as he used me. 

His stiff cock reached so deeply inside me. I felt him against my prostate and against every sensitive bit inside me. My caged cock throbbed and my mind tingled. Arousal felt like a high. My mouth still tasted like cum and I was still being used in an alley, but all I felt was bliss and satisfaction. My wife was only perhaps a block away. I had no idea when she and Lydia might leave the club, or whether or not they would walk right past us, but at that moment, I didn’t care. 

Master was fucking me and that was all that mattered. I reached out to hold onto whatever I could find as I felt him sliding deep, over and over again. I felt his thick cock stretch me and I squeezed him tight inside me in response. He tensed and pulsed, I moaned with pleasure and when he finally came, spurting his hot thick cum into me, I shuddered and gasped, and I came right along with him. 

He pulled out, sealing his load inside me with the plug immediately. He noticed my little mess and he praised me for being his good little sissy slut. His words felt like love.

Driving home, as I sat on my plugged and full ass, it felt like I could feel his cum swimming inside me. I had the window open, feeling the cool night air on my face. It was strange, with the wig, to have long hair and every once in a while I had to push the windblown strands out of my face. 

“Thank you, Master,” I said softly.

“Thank you for what, Crissy?” Liam asked. 

“Thank you for fucking me, Master. Thank you for taking me to the club, Master. Thank you for poker night, Master. Thank you for everything.”

He turned to me and held my gaze for a moment. 

“You are very welcome, Crissy, but this hasn’t been everything. Everything is still to come.”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments