Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 6

"Sent on errands of obedience, Chris gets more than he bargained for."

55
9 Comments 9
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Getting the keys was simple enough, once I found a small, local hardware store. I was hyper-aware of the feeling of the plug and the cage, as well as worried about bending forward and exposing the waistband of my panties, but in reality, no one paid me that much attention. 

It was a bit of a drive to the adult toy store, and it took me right into the core of the downtown area. The store was surprisingly modern and clean and bright, and the walls and shelves were full of a dizzying array of toys and devices, and clothes.  

Just seeing them all laid out like this while feeling a plug in my own ass, under panties, was arousing me, and putting the cage to the test yet again. I strolled around the store once, trying to get a sense of where things were, as I went over the list he’d given me.

A very pretty young girl, looking barely nineteen, came over with a wide smile.

“Can I help you find anything at all?”

“Oh, I think I’m okay for now, thank you,” I replied nervously.

She smiled again and moved away, but as I seemed to be the only other person in the store, I was sure she’d be keeping an eye on me, even just to be helpful. 

I picked up a basket and started to collect my required items. The blindfold was easy enough, and I selected one that looked comfortable to wear as well as effective. I was also able to find a sturdy-looking set of wrist and ankle cuffs that appeared to be well made, with serious-looking locking buckles and padded leather construction. With that in my basket, I moved over to the display case full of various kinds of gags.

Suddenly, the salesgirl was right behind me.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but you’re Chris, aren’t you? Liam told me you’d be in today.”

Her use of my name hit me like a slap.

“Uhm, yes. Yes, that’s me.”

“I thought so. I took the liberty of getting some things ready for you. 

She pulled out a tray and on it were the rest of the items I’d been searching for. The ring gag looked rather imposing, with a locking leather strap and a leather-wrapped ring that seemed like it would be a real challenge to fit in my mouth. The collar was made from thick, sturdy-looking leather, with soft red scalloped edges. There was a gleaming metal buckle that could be locked with a padlock, and steel D rings at the front and sides. 

“Liam wanted to make sure that you try the collar on, to make sure it’s the right size,” she said. She didn’t wait for me to reply before she just took the collar and guided it around my neck. She fit it snugly, and buckled it on.

“Does that feel good? Not too tight?” she asked.

“No, that feels alright,” I answered.

“Great,” she said.

Then there was a click, and I knew she’d locked the thing onto me.

“Wait, what... You didn’t say..”

“Don’t worry. Liam has the key. He gave me the padlock to use. I’m sure he’ll let you take it off when he’s ready.”

I felt my face burning red, but I didn’t know what to say or do. I wasn’t even wearing anything I could attempt to cover it up with, as I had only a t-shirt and jeans on. 

“He also told me to give you a choice,” she continued.

“What kind of choice?” I asked, feeling my heart pound.

“You can either have the ring gag locked on as well, not to be removed until Liam unlocks you, or you can spend the rest of your time waiting until he sends for you in the store’s display cage.” 

As she spoke, she pointed out a metal cell that looked like an oversized birdcage, in the back corner of the store. 

I stared at her, hoping that she’d start to laugh at any moment, announcing that she was kidding, but it never happened. 

I decided, after a panicked rush of thought, to choose the cage. I just couldn’t imagine myself out in the world, trying to hide that I was gagged. I certainly couldn’t sit and wait in a Starbucks like that. Here, the store was quiet and empty, and at least no one I knew was likely to come in. 

She accepted my choice without comment. She rang up my purchases, and I realised that I was going to have to intercept the credit card bill this month. Once the purchase was complete and everything was bagged up, she led me back to the cage.

The front panel swung open and she led me inside. Not only did it lock closed, but there were also cuffs dangling from the top. She had to pull over a step stool to lift my wrists up to them and locked them closed. She looked at me, smiling, and I waited for her to close the door and lock me in. 

She surprised me, however. Now that I was cuffed and helpless, she reached out and unbuckled my belt. She then proceeded to remove my pants, tugging them down my legs. She had to remove my shoes to get them off my feet, but she seemed in no hurry at all. 

danniaramirez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danniaramirez

“You never said anything about this,” I complained.

“You never asked,” she replied.

Resignation and humiliation sank in as the door closed with a clang and she affixed the lock. My panties and stockings were on full display now, and there wasn’t a thing I could do about it.

Satisfied, she did a circle around me. She used her phone to take photos of me from all angles, and then stopped and was typing something. I heard the whoosh of the photos being sent off… and I could only hope it was just to Liam.  

After the initial surprise and shock, I come to feel mostly helplessness, both in relation to what I can do, and to the passage of time. I shift and move around as much as I can. The cuffs hold my wrists over my head and are at least comfortable enough that I can let my arms hang from them.  

Now and then, the salesgirl wanders by, often carrying toys that she’s re-shelving or moving about, and she lets her eyes wander over my restrained body with a teasing smile. She seems as pleased to have company in the store as she is enjoying my predicament. 

The first time the chime of the door opening rang, I thought my heart would explode. I strained to get a glimpse of who had entered, praying it was no one that I knew. Of course, it wasn’t, as I didn’t really know anyone in the city yet, but I couldn’t stop my reactions. Once I saw that it was a stranger to me, I just hoped they wouldn’t notice me back in my corner.

The first customer, a nervous-looking man, didn’t seem to lift his eyes from the floor or his one small purchase and was done and gone in moments. The second, an older man, took his time moving all through the store, and he certainly did take notice of me. Once he saw me, he came right up to the cage and looked me up and down thoroughly, though his eyes never got higher than my waist. 

The worst was the pair of young women who came into the store with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. They were pointing out the most obscenely large dildos to each other and laughing, or holding up the novelty garments up to themselves and giggling some more. When they found me, they could barely contain themselves. 

They called the salesgirl over, and started peppering her with questions about why I was there, could I get free, was I real, was I being punished or something, and did the store sell stockings like mine. With a smile, she answered their questions with impressive grace and humiliating honesty. None of them seemed to even imagine addressing their questions to me, and it made me think of the gag that I’d opted not to wear.

“So, no one but this guy and you know that he’s dressing up like this?” one of them asked.

“Well, now you two know as well,” she answered. “But I’m not going to tell you his name.”

“But we could take his picture?” she continued.

“I don’t really think that would be fair to his Master,” she said. “How exposed he is to be is his Master’s choice. But if you’d really like, I can use your phone to take a photo of him that doesn’t show his face.”

“Oh, okay. I guess that makes sense. Can I ask another question?”

“Of course!”

“Don’t you think his bulge is, uhm, kind of small?”

All three of them laughed. 

“Oh, that’s because he’s wearing a chastity cage. He has a device locked onto him that keeps him from getting hard. Would you like to see?”

“If we can, sure!”

My eyes widened in nervous panic. She had to open the cage door to get at me, and when she did she just tugged down the front of my panties and tucked them under my balls, putting me well and fully on display. 

“There’s a base ring that goes around his cock and balls, right here, nice and snug, and then this little tube slides on and locks to the base. Once it’s on and locked, all he’s going to get if his body tries to get hard, is some pain and discomfort. If they are fit well, nice and snug and tight and small, like this one is, they are really quite effective.”

The girls leaned in, fascinated and amused. 

“Oh, that’s amazing. I need to get one of these for my boyfriend!”

“Oh, I think you should both get one.  They are very fun to play with, and they can make a man very pliable and agreeable. Come on, I’ll show you where they are.’

The salesgirl locked the cage door and guided the pair of them back towards the front of the store, and I could hear them picking out toys to buy, with plenty more laughter going along with their discussion. I only felt more teased and exposed, as she had left my panties tucked, with my chastity cage on full display.

In the haze of this ordeal, I’d almost forgotten what was waiting for me, but all that came rushing back when I felt the plug buried in my ass start to hum and vibrate madly.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments