Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 70

"Changes continue in mind and body"

41
9 Comments 9
1.2k Views 1.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Liam pulled his truck into his driveway and got out of the truck as I did. He walked me over to my front door and didn’t speak until we were inside with the door closed behind us.

“I’m proud of you, Crissy,” Liam said. “You are obedient and submissive and trusting. I’m sure that not knowing my plans for you can be unnerving at times. Your life is changing, your marriage is changing, and now even your body is changing. You’re doing very well.”

“Thank you, Master,” I said.

He wasn’t giving me any answers, nor did he seem like he was going to, but the simple fact of his understanding and acknowledgment helped put me at ease.

“I’d like to give you a reward, since you are being a good sissy and because you were brave at the doctor’s office today.”

“Yes, Master?”

“I have to return some e-mail, and it should take me about an hour or so,” he said. “I’ll be in my office in our basement while I do it. I am going to offer you my cock, under my desk, for the entire time. Would you like that, Crissy?”

“Yes, Master. Crissy would like that very much,” I answered, feeling the surprisingly emotional truth behind the words as I spoke them.

“I thought that you might. Go downstairs, get your tits back in your bra, and come to the back door of our place.”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master,” I said.

He left and I rushed downstairs to find the silicone breast forms. Once I had fitted them into my bra cups, and pulled down and adjusted my shirt as best I could over them and made my way back upstairs. I left the house through the back, crossed the yard, and went through the gate. Liam was waiting for me just inside his own sliding door. He slid it open but stood in the gap.

“Take off everything but your lingerie and stockings, Crissy.”

I was nervous, being outside, but I knew that the view was relatively sheltered. I took a deep breath and stripped out of my pants, shirt, socks, and shoes. I made a small pile of my clothes and then presented myself once more. He reached out to close a collar around my neck and then took my hand to guide me inside. He led me to his office and inside. His desk was a large, old-school wooden-style piece of furniture. He led me around and guided me down onto my knees, but before he backed me into the space beneath the desk, he cuffed my wrists behind me.

He stood and removed his pants then guided his cock out of his boxer briefs, then took a seat at the edge of his desk chair. He tucked himself in and I spread my mouth open wide to suck him in between my lips. Almost immediately, I heard the clicking of his fingers on the computer keyboard above me.

It was a very different experience than I’d had at the theatre. It was patient and slow. It was loving and soft. My head slowly slid up and down his shaft and I cradled and nestled his cock within the warmth of my wet mouth. I nurtured and worshipped his erection, and after a while in the dim light under his desk, it felt almost meditative.

He was going to change me. He had changed me already. It wasn’t just the obedience to his commands, or the toys and clothing he instructed me to wear. He was changing the way I felt. He was changing my mind and my desires. I had known myself to be a submissive for some time, and I’d gotten off on the control and erotic humiliation of sissification before then, but now I felt in love. In love with him and in love with sucking his cock. I loved the taste of him and the hope that his warm, salty cum might fill my mouth and slip down my throat.

I drooled and moaned around him, ignoring the humiliating sensation of my saliva dripping down my lips and chin onto my false cleavage. I just listened to the sound of him working above me, feeling so close to him and so cherished.

I had completely lost track of time when I felt Liam slide his chair back, pulling his wet cock from my even wetter mouth. I licked up the saliva from my lips and looked up at him as he reached hand down to help me stand.

“Thank you, Master,” I sputtered.

I was thankful, though I was wishing that he’d also cum in my mouth. There was a look in his eyes that I finally saw. It was a look of hunger. I was barely standing again, and he pushed me forward against the edge of his desk. His hand was firm and strong on my back, and he bent me over until my fake tits were pressed against the wooden desktop. He pulled my panties roughly down my legs and off, then used his feet to kick my legs wide.

He pushed his hard cock inside my ass with only my spit as a lubricant and I moaned with the sweet ache of it. He thrust hard and built up speed fast. His motion rammed me against the desk, and I was sliding over the top of it. He was grunting quickly, and it made me strangely proud that I had inspired such raw lust in him.

After the hour of my suckling his cock, it took only a few minutes more for him to reach his climax. He thrust hard and deep and I felt the warm gush of his cum inside my ass. He pushed and drove forward, using my body to milk every drop from his cock.

“Oh fuck yes,” he said with a raspy voice as he finished. He drew back and before a drop could spill, he was thrusting a large steel plug up inside me, sealing his gift inside.

“Thank you, Master. Thank you,” I moaned.

He freed my wrists and lifted me up off his desk, turned me to face him, and kissed me hard on the lips.

“You are welcome, Crissy,” he said. “Now, get yourself back home. I don’t want you to put your clothes back on yet. I don’t want you wearing a single thing more than you are right now until at least six o’clock.”

“Yes, Master,” I said.

That was going to be cutting in close with Cheryl’s arrival time, and it meant that I would have to cook dressed in just lingerie, but I was too blissful to question his wishes. I padded out of his office, out the back door, picked up my clothes and snuck back into my house. I barely checked to see if anyone could see me.

As the high of my arousal faded, I felt more self-conscious walking around the house in nothing but lingerie. I was aware every time I came anywhere near a window and I kept constant awareness of the time. I decided to go downstairs and take advantage of the full-length mirror in the room to really have a look at myself.

I turned slowly in front of my reflection, trying to separate what I could really see of the changes that had happened, trying to separate reality from my imagination. I did look subtly different, even in my face. I cupped the fake tits, wondering what it might be like to have real ones, even if they were smaller. I looked over my ass and hips, just trying to see myself as I might become. I had no idea how Cheryl was going to accept or understand any of it. I wasn’t even sure that I did.

It was time for me to get dinner started so I returned upstairs and went to the kitchen. I chose something to cook that wouldn’t splatter, given the amount of bare skin I was showing. I had been doing the cooking for some time, given my working from home, but it never felt quite as much of a submissive act as it did then, dressed in lingerie with jiggling breasts and an ass full of cum.

Finally six o’clock came, and I rushed downstairs to change out of the lingerie and back into my disguise of men’s clothing. It felt rough and heavy on my body, and I also had a questioning thought about how long my current clothes were even going to fit me.

All that got pushed from my thoughts when Cheryl returned home. I greeted her warmly and got dinner on the table as she went upstairs to change out of her work clothes. I noted, as I watched her climb the stairs, that she was continuing to dress in sexier outfits with tighter blouses and shorter skirts.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

Our evening together was lovely and refreshing. After a good night’s sleep, Cheryl was her normal self, and we simply enjoyed each other’s company. Liam never quite left my mind completely, not with the plug and more inside me, giving me a physical prod with every motion I made, but it was not an intrusive presence between us. I remembered that her ass was his too, taken exclusively. I tried to evade that thought soon after it arrived, as I was starting to find the idea of him taking her a touch too arousing.

Another thought had been stuck in my mind since she returned home, so I decided to risk raising the topic.

“You’re dressing a bit differently for work these days, aren’t you?” I asked.

I saw her face redden.

“Yes, I have been. You noticed?”

"Oh, baby, I’m sure everyone you work with has noticed,” I laughed. “You look amazing.”

“Thank you,” she said.

“Can I ask what has inspired the change?” I asked. “Though, I think I may have some ideas.”

She smiled and laughed again, but with a touch more nervousness in it. It wasn’t easy to explore the changes while still trying to guard the feelings of someone we loved.

“I guess that Lydia’s inspiration is part of it, yes. She had seen me going to work and coming back a couple times, and she asked why I dressed so conservatively. I hadn’t really thought that I had been, and I told her so and she almost fell over laughing. She said something like, having seen me, she knew what I was hiding under those clothes. I guess I was hiding. It’s hard enough to be taken seriously as a woman in the office, and when I started all the partners were men, and old men at that. But now it’s different, and I’ve already earned a lot of respect. I’m on the partner track myself, and it isn’t just men who are making those decisions anymore.”

“I’m really glad you feel more confident at work, like that,” I commented.

“I do feel more confident. Add to that, and I hope it’s okay to talk about all this still, but Lydia has also been making me feel more confident, and sexy. I don’t mean to say that you don’t, or didn’t, but there is something about feeling that way, and knowing someone looks at you and sees you that way. If someone new thinks I’m sexy, then maybe I really am.”

“You really, really are,” I said.

“Thank you, love,” she said warmly. “I don’t mean to suggest that you ever made me doubt that you felt that way. It’s just that, you know, I knew you did and you’re supposed to, you know?”

“I get it.”

“So one time Lydia kind of took me shopping and forced me to try on some things that I never would have on my own. Work clothes, but sexy and still powerful. Showing who I am but also showing off a bit. Using my appearance in a good way rather than trying to hide it. I’m not a man, so I don’t have to take the same path to respect and power, she said. It just sounded so right.”

“That’s amazing.”

“I think so too. It feels good. I see the men in the office looking at me. Some of the women too. Lydia looks at me and is very vocal with her compliments, and don’t think I haven’t noticed your eyes following my ass up the stairs a time or two.”

“Guilty as charged,” I confessed, laughing. “I always knew you were sexy, and I hope that I said it or showed it enough, but you look amazing in your new clothes. I can just imagine that you’re opening some new eyes to that fact now.”

“This may seem a strange question to ask at this point, for us, but how does it feel knowing others are looking at me, finding me sexy… and I guess doing more than just looking?”

“You mean, does it turn me on to think of you with Lydia?” I asked.

“More than that, I guess, but that’s part of it. Some men might light having their wives shown off, knowing that they are the ones that get to be with her… but…”

“But I’m not the only one that gets to be with you, you mean.”

“It’s complicated, right?” she countered.

“It is. Sure, there is an adolescent part of me that thinks of you with another woman as a turn-on, like some girl-on-girl movie, but there is still maybe a touch of jealousy mixed in with being honestly and truly happy that you’re happy. Maybe there are times I feel a bit like one of those men in your office too, looking at your sex appeal from the outside looking in, but then I see your smile. If it makes you that happy, it doesn’t matter if you’re dressing for me or for Lyida, because you’re doing it for you.”

“You know, through all of this strange adventure that I love you, right?” she asked.

“I know you do, and I love you too,” I replied. “Was there any of that, for you, when I went to see the Dominatrix?”

“I think it was different. I mean, you were exploring some things I knew you were into, but it wasn’t shown off to anyone, so there wasn’t any of that aspect of it. You were dressed up, perhaps, but I think that was almost a bit more about the way it made you feel than maybe how you looked exactly. Is that right?”

“Yes, I think that’s fair. I mean, I know that I wasn’t looking my sexiest to you in drag, but I guess it was about looking a certain way, to please her and to tease me.”

“Sure, I think I get that. Showing her power through it. I feel some of the same complicated feelings as you, maybe, that I was so happy to see you happy, but maybe a touch strange that it wasn’t me that made you feel that way.”

“It is okay, really. I mean, I think in seeing you explore, and looking back on the stuff we tried kind of unsuccessfully, I’m doing better in seeing you as you are and for what you want and need, rather than through the perspective of what I wanted.”

“That sounds nice,” she said.

“I mean it. I think maybe we’re both getting to see ourselves and each other more clearly and honestly.”

“I think maybe you’re right. I really do love you,” she said. “But I’m beat. I promised Lydia I’d call her, but I think I’ll do that from bed.”

She stood up and I rose with her, to give her a hug and a soft kiss.

“Good night, baby,” I said.

“Good night,” she said and then padded up the stairs.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs until I heard her close the bedroom door and poured myself a drink and retired to the living room. I turned on a show to ignore while I reflected on another rather full day. The next stage of my hormone-induced changes was about to start in earnest and I felt strangely okay about it. Liam had a plan and it seemed more and more that his plans included just about everyone around me. The point of no return seemed quite a distance behind me.

My whole world was changing. Even a few months ago, I would never have understood this version of myself who had found worshipping and suckling on another man’s cock one of the most erotic things I’d ever done. Yet here I was, tingling at the memories of it, with full awareness of that man’s cum still held and plugged inside me, and I couldn't stop thinking of it as a gift.

When my drink was empty, I shut off the TV and went upstairs to head to bed. There was still a dim light glowing from under Cheryl’s bedroom door and I could hear her voice softly. Her words were mixed with moans and inhaled gasps, and I could tell they were beyond conversation.

The thoughts that I had tried to push aside, those of her with Liam as he claimed her ass as his, returned to me in my dreams.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments