Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 71

"Crissy has another shift at the toy store"

46
17 Comments 17
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Morning arrived, and I couldn’t quite place the strange sensation I was feeling. It took me a few moments before I identified the sensation as a morning hard-on. The combination of having a plug in me with being uncaged was giving me the freedom to be physically aroused. It felt kind of strange that the occurrence was now so rare as to be surprising.

I was almost afraid of it. The arousal felt good, but dangerous. It felt almost like disobedience, even though I couldn’t control it. I got up and relieved myself, grateful that the temptation to touch faded as I softened. I took a quick shower, feeling my squeeze at the heavy steel plug inside me.

I dressed quickly. My morning outfit felt temporary, as I knew I’d be removing it to at least change what I wore beneath it as soon as Cheryl pulled out of the driveway. It wasn’t quite accurate to say that I looked forward to that moment each morning, as I truly did love starting the day with my wife, but I knew that my day was only truly beginning once I started to feel the desires of Liam expressed upon me.

It was only when Cheryl was late coming down to breakfast that I remembered that she’d been on the phone with Lydia late, and that I had no idea how long she’d been up. I wondered for a while if I was going to have to wake her but then she came downstairs on her own. There was a wide smile on her face which only grew wider when she saw me take in her appearance.

Inspired by our conversation the night before, she had put together an outfit for work that could best be described as devastating. Her skirt barely reached her knees but it clung to her so tightly that I imagined I could see the line of the tops of her stockings right through it. Her blouse was a cream-silk and it was open low enough to just tease the eye with glimpses of the lace-trimmed bra that was pushing her breasts high and together.

“You are not kidding around today, are you?” I asked.

“Taking no prisoners,” he answered with a laugh.

I tried not to stare as we shared breakfast, but it was a challenge. Her cleavage had always been impressive and displayed as it was, it was a significant distraction. We shared a warm kiss as she left, but I was careful not to press too close and wrinkle her perfect outfit.

Once her car pulled away, I once again made my way downstairs to select panties, a bra and stockings for my day. I was coming to realise just how significant it was that the requirement to wear a bra had been added, especially a bra filled with large, jiggling breast forms. There were some of my shirts that I just couldn’t wear, and if I kept pulling my t-shirts over my new tits, they would begin to stretch permanently.

A loose t-shirt had to suffice for now, so I got myself put together and went up to my office to tend to emails, comments and the incoming images sent from Liam. I had barely gotten started when Liam called me. It made me tingle a bit each time I saw his name on my phone’s call display.

“Hello Master,” I said.

“Good morning, Crissy. I just got a message from Ashley at the Toy Store, and she said that she’s had someone call in sick and wondered if you could fill in. I told her that you’d be happy to. I’m afraid I’m swamped today, so you’ll have to drive yourself over there. You can dress simply as she said she’ll choose the outfit for you to work in.”

“Yes, Master,” I said. “Crissy is happy to help.”

“I knew you would be. I’d also like to make sure that it is a successful and busy day for the store when you’re there, so I’d like you to post on your OnlyFans site and on Twitter that you’ll suck the cock of any of your fans that come visit and spend over $200.”

I took a deep breath.

“Yes Master, I will post that right away.”

“Good girl, Crissy. Make sure you’re there by 11:00.”

There was a little time to kill, but not much. I composed an announcement that had all the details that Liam wanted included: that once again I would be working at the shop and available for use for anyone who spent the minimum amount. I wondered as I typed if it would be more or less humiliating to be paid the cash for sucking cocks, or to be offered as a free bonus as Liam wished.

I posted on twitter and on my OnlyFans site. I made sure to add to the more public announcement that photos after would only be up on the pay site, to try to encourage more and more people to join and witness my depravity. I was just about to pack up and go when a reply came in that caught my eye.

“What about your female fans with no cock to suck? What do we get?”

The request was from one of my paid followers, so I judged that it was worth answering, even though I wasn’t sure of the right answer.

“There are strap-on dildos you could wear for sucking, or I will ask my Master if my giving oral sex would be permitted, if you prefer.”

I signed off and sent the question to Liam, but after that it was really time for me to leave if I was going to be sure to be there on time. I felt silly wearing the bra and breasts under my t-shirt, but I doubted that anyone would notice me as I drove. I parked my car as close as I could to the store and rushed in, as even the jacket I had pulled on over my shirt was only doing so much to hide my jiggling silicone tits. It was only 10:45 when I arrived, so I had to knock on the locked door to get Ashley’s attention. Every moment spent waiting there felt like a torment.

“Oh look at you!” she smiled as she let me in. “Almost normal on the outside but sissy underneath. Come on back, I’ve got your work outfit ready.”

I followed her in and into the store’s back room. We were alone in the store, so she didn’t bother closing the door behind us.

“You can strip, Crissy,” she said.

I obeyed, removing my jacket, shirt and pants, until I stood there before in just the lingerie and stockings.

“No, take it all off, Crissy. We’re starting fresh.”

I felt embarrassed for a moment, but then I just continued, removing everything and placing it in a pile, leaving only the plug inside me.

“Good. Now, this might be a bit tricky, but I’ll help you,” she said.

She approached me with something that looked halfway between a pair of breasts and a cropped shirt.

“This is a silicone breastplate, Crissy. A lot of drag queens wear them, and they will give you nice big breasts without having to stuff a bra. We will just have to stretch it over you. I’ve already powdered the inside.”

I raised my arms and she pulled it down over them and then used her hands to stretch the neck of it over my head. The silicone was thin enough that it pulled on easily but still retracted to fit me snugly. Once she was done adjusting it in place, she had me look in a mirror. The silicone second skin extended right up my neck. My arms poked out of the arm openings like a vest, and it continued down to the middle of my torso. Of course, the main feature was that I now had immense silicone breasts on my chest, complete with stiff nipples. They bounced and jiggled with every moment.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

“Oh Crissy, you look so perfectly slutty!” Ashley exclaimed. “Now, let's get the rest on you.”

She started with a chastity device, but one more devious than I had seen before. She fitted the steel ring around my cock and balls, noticing how smooth I was, and then added a little belt around my body to hold it high and snug. The cage part of it was next, but it was so small that it essentially reduced the size of me to a tiny fleshy nub behind a half sphere made of steel bars. Next was a garter belt and a pair of fishnet stockings,  and then a tiny pleated mini skirt that was short enough to leave a strip of bare flesh between it and the stocking tops.

She then fitted a leather vest onto me. The bottom of it laced around my belly tightly like a corset but then just opened up to display my new cleavage. It didn’t even quite cover my nipples. Time was getting on, so she quickly fitted me with a long blond wig, false eyelashes, eyeliner and a glossy, plumping lipstick. Once she locked a leather collar around my neck and locked me into a pair of stiletto heels, she pronounced me ready to work.

I followed her out, trying to walk gracefully on the heels, and watched as she unlocked the front door. Within minutes, there were customers arriving. At first, at least, it seemed like not all of them were there for me but even so, Ashley sent me over to check on them as she staffed the register. I did my best to answer their questions and to point out the areas for them to find whatever they asked about.

The store got busier and busier and it had been open about a half an hour when I heard Ashely call me over from across the store.

“We have our first qualifier!” she yelled, gleefully.

I blushed as I walked over to the cash desk where she was waiting for me with a man who looked both eager and nervous, carrying his black plastic bag of purchases in his hand.   

“Hello, Crissy. It’s very nice to meet you in person,” he said almost sweetly.

“It is very nice to meet you too, Sir,” I replied. “Would you like your reward for your purchases today?”

“Yes, please, I mean, yes, I would,” he stammered.

I smiled and got down onto my knees right there. He put his bag down on the counter and started to fish in his pockets for his phone. I loosened his belt and opened his pants, and carefully guided his cock out. I wrapped my hand around him and gave him a quick couple of strokes and then pursed my lips to kiss the head. I looked up at him and saw his smiling face and his phone pointed at me, no doubt recording everything.

My silicone tits jiggled as I stroked him and sucked him and got my head bobbing around his growing erection. I mostly kept my eyes up at him, but I also managed to notice a bit of a crowd gathering around us. The new cage was so small and made me ache with fresh torment as I found myself getting aroused. I squeezed the plug with my ass and moaned and slurped around him. I didn’t even know his name.

I felt him start to tense, and so I stroked and sucked with increased fervour until I urged his orgasm from him. I moaned as he came and he filled my mouth with his warm cum. I milked him through his spurts and then slid back just enough so that he could see my mouth full of his load before I swallowed it all down. I felt the slippery cum slide all the way down my throat, and then I licked him clean and kisses his cock head one more time.

“Mmm, thank you, Sir,” I purred to him and to his camera.

“Oh fuck, Crissy, thank you,” he said, and then tucked himself away.

Ashley helped me back up to my feet with a smile.

“Good job, Crissy. I’ll call you for the next one.”

I returned to tending the store and helping the customers how I could. It was only a few minutes later when a couple of younger men came up to me.

“Excuse me,” one of them said, “but did you just blow that guy?”

“Yes, Sir, I did,” I said, blushing.

“What’s a guy gotta do to get that kind of customer service?” his friend asked.

“It’s a special event today,” I said. “I’ve been instructed to suck the cock of any customer who spends at least $200 in the store today.”

“No fucking way,” he exclaimed.

“How much stuff you got?” his friend asked, turning to him.

“Not that much yet, but I will in a second. Come with me,” he said.

I dutifully followed along behind them, struggling to keep up with their pace on heels, especially with the jiggling weight of my breasts on my chest. The leading one was just pulling things off the shelves as he walked. I waited there behind him as a grinning Ashley rang up his purchases, congratulating him as he passed the required threshold.

“Okay, let’s go,” he said eagerly, turning right towards me.

Once more, I slid down to my knees. By the time I looked back up at him he already had his cock out and in his hand, pushing it towards me. I opened wide and felt him ram his erection into me. I sucked him in and sealed my lips around him, trying to work to please him with my tongue and with the suction, but he seemed to be getting most of his enjoyment from fucking my mouth deep and hard and fast.

I opened as wide as I could, swallowing to avoid gagging, and he just kept pushing deeper and deeper until I felt him entering my throat. I sputtered and slurped and drooled, gasping what breath I could. I felt him getting closer and closer to eruption. When he felt it too, he pulled back, leaving my mouth open and gasping, drool falling from my lips. He just held his cock and pointed it at my open mouth, and exploded with cum.

He got perhaps half of his load in my mouth, and the rest was splattered over my face. I felt the warmth of it oozing over me. He released an impressive amount into me and onto me, leaving me a dripping mess by the time he was finished.

“Worth every dollar,” he proclaimed to himself, then he gathered up his purchases and his friend, and he was gone.

Ashley helped me up, but not before taking some photos of my cum-covered face.

“You can take five and get yourself cleaned up,” she said. “Then come back, and I’ll refresh your lipstick. Don’t take too long though, there are plenty of customers with their eyes on you.”

I felt the cum oozing and drying on me as I retreated to the back room. I could tell it was going to be a long day.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments