Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 2

"Ann learns about other ways to pleasure her brother, and for him to pleasure her."

250
18 Comments 18
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

We arrived at the rest stop. Dad put gas in the car while the rest of us went to pee and get something to drink. It was the first time I really looked at Mom and realized she was quite attractive. She was short with blonde hair and blue eyes just like Ann. Her tits were bigger but not humongous like Mary Ellen’s, and her white shorts fit snuggly to her shapely ass. I couldn’t help but envision what her red lips would look like wrapped around Dad’s hard cock.

“I asked Mom if I could have some gum,” Ann said to me as we waited for Dad to pay. “She told me she didn’t have any. What do you think she was doing with her head in Dad’s lap? She certainly wasn’t chewing gum.”

“You won’t believe me if I tell you,” I said.

“What do you mean? What was she doing?”

“She had Dad’s penis in her mouth. She was sucking on it.”

Ann’s eyes got big. “No, she wasn’t. Mike, you shouldn’t joke like that.”

“I told you that you wouldn’t believe me. It’s called a blowjob. I heard guys talking about it in the locker room. Instead of using a hand to make a guy shoot, the girl uses her mouth.”

Ann’s jaw dropped. “Mom really had Dad’s penis in her mouth? What happened when he, you know, finished? Where did his stuff go?”

I raised my eyebrows and smiled. Ann put her hand over her mouth.

“You have to be kidding. Dad shot in Mom’s mouth? I didn’t hear her spit it out?”

Once again I smiled. “Who says she did?”

Ann’s eyes grew big. “You mean she swallowed it?”

“I think so. When Mom sat up, I saw her wipe her lips and swallow. What else could it have been?”

Ann shook her head. “It’s just, well, it’s our mom. I didn’t even know girls did things like that, much less swallow it.”

“You want to hear something else you didn’t know? Guys do it that way to girls too, using their tongues instead of their fingers.”

Ann gasped. “You mean they lick girls down there where it’s all gooey? Do you think Dad does it to Mom?”

“Probably. Hey, I have a question. Last night in bed, when you pressed your butt against me, did you do it on purpose?”

Ann turned red. 

“No. I bumped into you by accident. I didn’t think anything of it, but then I felt you press against my butt and your hand go under my shirt. Jenny’s always talking about how good it feels when a boy pinches her nipples so I let you do it, and it did feel good. It felt so good I wanted to rub off, and I was about to but then you put your hand in my panties so I showed you where to rub and let you do it instead. I was surprised when you shot your stuff all over my back and panties, but that was exciting too.”

That was a mouthful and more of an explanation than I was expecting. I was about to say something when Dad told us to get back in the car. Once again, Ann snuggled next to me and pulled the blanket over us. Mom turned around.

“We have a few hours before the next rest stop. Why don’t you kids get some sleep?”

Mom rested her head against Dad’s shoulder and closed her eyes. Ann’s hand slid into my lap and rubbed my bulge. It immediately jumped to attention.

“I want to see it again,” she whispered.

My sister’s pent-up sexuality had been unleashed. I wasn’t complaining. I unbuckled my bermudas and pushed them down my thighs along with my Jockey’s. My hard cock bounced free. I held the blanket out far enough so Ann could see. She slid her head to my chest to get a better look. Her fingers curled around me. I sat back and closed my eyes, preparing to enjoy another handjob. I was shocked when, instead, I felt the tip of her tongue touch my knob. My cock jumped. 

Ann turned her head and looked up at me, her hand still wrapped around my cock. I could see the desperation in her eyes and was pretty sure I knew what she wanted. She was looking for permission to put it in her mouth. I nodded. She slid her lips over the ridge of the crown. I kept the blanket high enough to hide what she was doing. If Mom happened to look back I would tell her Ann fell asleep in my lap, but Mom appeared to be gone on Dad’s shoulder, and Dad couldn’t see that far down in the rearview mirror. Ann took more of my cock between her lips. I saw her cheeks puffed out and wondered what she was doing. Ann lifted her mouth off me and sat up, wiping away spittle that had dribbled down her chin.

“I’m not sure how to do it. I tried blowing on it but that didn’t seem to work. You did say it was a blowjob, right?”

I was also in the dark, but I was pretty sure blowing on it wasn’t the way to go, although just having my cock buried in her wet mouth was more than exciting.

“I don’t know, but Mom sounded like she was sucking on Dad’s. I think it’s supposed to slide in and out, kind of like the same motion when you move your hand up and down.”

“Are you going to shoot in my mouth?”

“No, not unless you want me to.”

Ann shrugged her shoulders but didn’t answer. That alone made my cock jump.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll let you know when I’m ready to shoot.”

Ann slid her lips back down my shaft. This time she moved them up and down my length, sucking me in and out. I put my hands on her head and moved with her. She made soft sucking sounds, but not loud enough for Mom or Dad to hear. I pushed up into her mouth each time she slid her lips down my shaft, bouncing against her throat. Spit drooled from her lips and dripped down her chin. Ann  became more aggressive, bobbing her head up and down and using her tongue to stimulate my hard flesh. I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell. It happened so fast I didn’t have time to warn her. Hot cum sprayed like firehose directly into my sister’s mouth.

Ann was caught by surprise and choked on my cum. It poured over her lips and oozed out of her nose. Somehow I stayed in her mouth, filling it with several more spurts. When I was finished, Ann held me in her mouth, her lips clamped tightly around my cock. That’s when I noticed her arm moving. She had a hand in her shorts and was fingering her pussy.  Moments later, she went off. Her body twisted and jerked in a series of spasms. Cum dribbled out the side of her mouth. It flooded my pubes and dripped down my balls.

“Are you kids alright back there?” Dad asked.

He must have heard Ann’s muffled squeals. “Um, yeah, Dad. I think Ann was having a nightmare.”

Ann sat up and wiped the cum from her lips. “Yeah. I was dreaming about sharks attacking me.”

SquirtyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyButterfly

“Don’t worry, Annie,” Dad replied. “There won’t be any sharks where we’re going.”

Mom stirred awake and turned around. “I hope you kids had a nice nap. We’re going to stop for another bathroom break soon. After that, only one more hour to go. We’ll have to stay in another motel tonight because the cottage won’t be available until tomorrow when Uncle Charlie and his family arrive.”

We reached the rest stop. The bathrooms were single-seaters. Mom and Dad went first, then headed into the nearby store to pick up food for dinner. I had just come out of the men’s room when Ann asked me a question.

“Do guys really do what you said? You know, kiss a woman down there between the legs?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure. Sometimes women do other women that way, too. You know what a lesbian is, right?”

“Yeah, but I thought they just used their fingers. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to do it that way to a girl? Do you think it’s gross?”

I had jerked off many times thinking about smelling Mary Ellen’s pussy, and no, I didn’t think it was gross. I would be in heaven with my tongue buried up a girl’s cunt.

“Yeah, I mean, I’ve wondered about it. I don’t think it would be gross. I think it would be exciting.”

Ann fidgeted with her forearm and looked down like she was embarrassed.

“Would, um, you do it to me if, um, if I asked you?”

Was that an offer? “Of course, Ann. I mean if you wanted me too.”

She looked up and I could see the pleading in her eyes. This girl was desperate.

“Could we do it in the bathroom? No one else is here and Mom and Dad have gone to the store. We have five or ten minutes before we need to be back.”

Who was I to say no? I followed her into the ladies room. It was barely big enough for a sink with a vanity and a toilet. Ann peeled down her shorts and panties, stepping out of them, then stripped off her tee shirt. She leaned against the sink completely naked and spread her legs. I squatted in front of her and stared at her ripe young peach covered with light blond curls. The pink folds of her pussy peeked out from the gash down the middle.

Never having eaten a girl, I was not sure what to do, but I had an idea. I leaned forward and kissed her pussy, then opened my mouth and clamped it over her mound. Her pubic hairs tickled my lips. I slid my tongue along her gash, pressing the tip between the folds. She opened for me. The taste of her pussy filled my mouth as I probed deeper. Ann moaned.

My tongue pushed inside her. I moved it in and out. Juices seeped into my mouth. I sucked on her pussy as I tongue fucked her, making loud slurping noises. Ann put her hands on my head and squirmed against me. I slid mine around her body and cupped her ass cheeks. Her legs began to shake. Her knees got wobbly. Her pussy exploded. Juices filled my mouth and dribbled down my chin.

I pulled away and slid a finger up her cunt. I watched it move in and out, making wet squishing sounds from all the juices sloshing around inside her. I noticed the hard nub of her clit at the top of her slit peeking out. I flicked my tongue across it. It set off an explosion even more violent than the last one. Her scream reverberated off the walls. Her body bucked and jerked and twisted. Juices dripped from my fingers and dribbled down her thighs.

My cock was about to explode. There was no way I could make it back to the car before I unloaded my balls. I stood and pushed down my shorts. My throbbing cock bounced free. I placed the tip against Ann’s pussy and slid it across her juicy slit. She reached down and held it so it would rub against her clit. The angle was awkward because she was so short, but I didn’t care. I bent my knees, moving my cock back and forth between her folds and over her clit. On one of my thrusts, it slid between her folds rather than along them. I was too far gone to think about what would happen next. Ann was too. The head of my cock slipped into her opening. On the next thrust it went inside her. The walls of her cunt gripped my shaft as it continued to plow deeper and deeper into her body.

Ann put her arms around my neck. I cupped her ass cheeks, lifting her onto the sink. She pulled her legs in the air. My cock pounded her hard and fast. My balls slapped wetly against her asshole. I pinched her nipples. Ann exploded. Juices dripped from my balls. I felt my cock swell. At the last second, realizing I was about to cum in her pussy, I pulled my cock out and wrapped my hand around it.

"AAARRGGHHH..."

Hot cum flew from the tip. It shot across her body and landed on her face. More splattered her tits and stomach. The last few drops oozed over her pussy. I stepped away and watched Ann slide her fingers through the sticky mess and rub her clit. She squealed as another climax exploded from her pussy. A knock on the door startled us. It was Mom. 

“Ann, are you in there?”

She did her best to control her breathing.”Yes, Mom. Why?”

“We’re going to leave soon. Have you seen Mike?”

“No. I’ve been in here.”

“Are you feeling alright? I thought I heard you moaning.”

“Yes, Mom, I’m okay. I’ll be out soon.”

“If you see your brother, tell him we’re leaving.”

My cock was still hard. Ann slid off the sink and looked down at it. Without saying a word, she squatted in front of me and took it into her mouth. I had already cum three times that day, but it didn’t take long before I could feel another one churning in my balls. I looked down at my sister’s innocent face with her lips wrapped tightly around my cock. Her tongue swirled around me and as it moved in and out of her mouth. 

Ann had a hand between her legs rubbing her pussy. I grabbed her head and fucked her face harder and faster. Spit seeped out from her lips and dripped in strands from her chin. Her fingers moved more frantically across her clit. Her moans became more desperate. It was too much for me. My cock swelled. I thrust it deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her mouth. Ann kept her lips wrapped tightly around me. Her body began to tremble. Moments later her climax hit. Somehow she managed to keep her lips wrapped around my cock, muffling her cries of pleasure. Cum dribbled down her chin, but most remained in her mouth. When it was over, she pulled me from her lips and swallowed it all in two big gulps.

“I guess we should get back to Mom and Dad,” Ann said as she stood and wiped the cum from her chin. I handed her some paper towels so she could wipe it off her tits and stomach.

We quickly pulled on our clothes and ran back to the car.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments