Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 9

"Ann has her first anal. Dot catches us in the act."

95
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Last night I fucked Mom in the ass and popped Jenny’s cherry. I was still asleep when my sister Ann walked into my room and shook me awake."

“Wake up, Mike.”

I opened my eyes. “What’s going on?”

“You slept in. Everyone’s gone and I’m horny.”

Ann pulled off her tee shirt and stepped out of her shorts and panties. She pulled back the covers, grabbed out my cock and lowered her head and was about to take me into her mouth. I stopped her. It had only been a few hours since I popped Jenny’s cherry. I didn’t want Ann to taste her on me.

“Wait. I need to shower first.”

“Okay. I’ll join you. We can do it in the shower.”

Ann followed me into the bathroom. I stepped to the toilet.

“Turn around. I need to pee.”

Ann giggled. “Why? I’ve seen other stuff shoot out of your penis. I want to watch.” 

I shrugged, stepped out of my Fruit of the Looms, and let loose. Ann stood by my side and watched. 

“Let me hold it.”

She reached for my cock. It was a disaster. Pee sprayed all over the raised toilet seat, the ceramic bowl, the wall, and the floor. Ann giggled. 

“My turn,” she said, squatting over the toilet bowl.

A stream of yellow pee sprayed from her pussy. Some of it ran down her thigh. My cock grew hard watching. Ann leaned forward to wrap her fingers around me and lost her balance. She missed the toilet bowl altogether, splattering hot pee against my legs. Ann giggled like it was a game. She took my hand and pressed it over her dripping pussy.

“Rub me off,” she whispered.

I found her clit. Ann squirmed against me, breathing hard between moans. She sank her teeth into my shoulder and squealed, clutching me tightly. I shoved two fingers up her cunt and pumped them in and out. She went off hard, shaking and gasping for air.

We got in the shower and let the warm water stream down our naked bodies. She washed me first, paying particular attention to my cock. I reciprocated by teasing her nipples and washing her pussy and clit. Ann threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I pressed her back against the side of the shower and bent my knees, sliding my cock between her thighs.

“Fuck me,” Ann pleaded.

She pushed up on her toes. I bent lower and pressed my knob against her opening. Her hot pussy quickly enveloped me. I pumped my cock in and out of her searing cunt, driving her up the side of the wall as hot water rained down on us from the showerhead. 

“Yes, yes… fuck me… oh… oh… uuuhhh…”

I fucked her hard and fast. Ann dug her fingernails into my shoulders. Her pussy clenched my cock. She screamed. I pounded into her again and again until her screams turned to whimpers. My cock remained buried deep in her twitching cunt. Ann kissed me hard on the lips, shoving her tongue into my mouth. She shuddered one last time and pulled away.

“I can’t get enough of you.”

Ann turned around and faced the wall. I soaped her shoulders and back, then squatted to do her legs. Her ass was inches from my face. I saved it for last. I soaped her creamy cheeks, digging my thumbs into her crack and spreading them open to expose her tight pink knot. I couldn’t resist. I had already licked Mom’s asshole. Why not my sister’s? 

My tongue shot out and fluttered across her tight sphincter. I shoved two fingers up her cunt and fucked them in and out. I replaced my tongue with a finger and shoved it up her ass. Ann gasped. I fucked her pussy with two fingers and her ass with one. Ann’s legs began to shake. She reached down and rubbed her clit.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck…”

Her asshole clenched my finger. Her pussy exploded. Ann screamed. I stood and wedged my hard cock into the crevice between her cheeks, sliding it up and down and rubbing it across her sphincter. I slipped my hands around her and pinched her nipples. Ann looked over her shoulder at me, still breathing hard.

“Do me in the butt.”

I was surprised. Ass fucking was never something we had discussed, and Ann was tiny. A finger up her ass was one thing. My penis was much bigger.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I want to try.”

I remembered the ass fucking lesson Mom gave me last night - prepare the asshole and use plenty of lube. All I had was soap. It would have to do. I lathered up a finger and twisted it into her asshole, then added a second. Ann tensed, but didn’t say anything. I worked them both deep, twisting them back and forth.

“Do you still want it up your butt?”

Ann nodded. I pulled out my fingers and stood, drenching my cock with soap. I pressed the tip against her sphincter. Ann tensed. I pushed harder, wedging my knob deeper. I could feel her fighting me.

“We can stop if you want,” I said.

Ann shook her head. “No. I want to do this.“

“Okay. Try to relax.”

I dribbled more soap down her crack and pushed. Suddenly, her opening gave way and my knob slipped inside. Ann yelped. Her asshole tensed. I waited for her to relax before pushing my cock deeper. It took some doing, but I finally buried the last inch of my cock up her asshole.

“Are you okay?”

Ann nodded. “Uh huh. Just give me a sec.”

When I felt her relax, I pulled out an inch and pushed back in. I waited for her to relax and did it again. This time was easier. I dribbled more soap down her crack. I did two inches, then three, then four. Soon I was sliding the entire length of my cock in and out of her asshole. Ann moved with me. She dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

“Oh god…yes… fuck my ass.”

Her words were like an aphrodisiac. Her tight asshole gripped me firmly, adding to the sensations I was feeling. I picked up the pace, pounding my cock into her hard and fast. Ann’s moans and gasps became louder and more desperate. I felt blood rush to my groin. My balls shrunk and my cock swelled. I thrust deep and grunted. Hot cum spewed into her bowels, setting off her climax. Her body stiffened and began to shake. Her piercing scream bounced off the shower tiles. 

I held my cock deep in her ass and continued to tweak her nipples. Ann rubbed herself off to another climax. When it was over, she pulled away. My cock popped out of her asshole. I watched cum ooze out and run down her legs. The water from the shower washed it away. Ann turned around and threw her arms around me. We kissed, basking in the afterglow.

“I did it,” Ann said enthusiastically. “I took it in the butt. Thank you.”

I should have been the one thanking her, but I wasn’t going to argue. We finished the shower and went back to the bedroom. Ann was still horny. She got on the bed, spreading her legs and lifting her knees. I ate her pussy and fingered her to another climax. She was still catching her breath when we heard a familiar voice. 

“Bravo. That was quite a performance.”

Ann and I turned our heads. Dot was standing in the doorway. She was wearing a short robe and a pair of flip-flops. 

“I came down to shower and look at what I found. It’s nice to see a brother and sister enjoying each other’s company. Do you mind if I join you?.”

Dot untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. Two huge breasts with swollen pink nipples bounced onto her chest. Her shaved pussy puffed out from between her thighs. She must have been rubbing off while watching because her folds, peeking out from her gash, glistened with beads of cunt juice. Dot walked towards the bed. Ann and I sat there speechless.

“Mike, why don’t you eat my pussy while Ann sucks your cock.”

Dot climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees with her ass staring me in the face. Her swollen pussy hung between her thighs like a ripe peach. Above it was the tight knot of her brown asshole. I had watched both of those holes getting fucked at the same time only hours earlier.

“What are you waiting for, Mike? Don’t you want to eat your cousin’s pussy?”

I did. I buried my face between her cheeks and pushed my tongue up her cunt. At the same time, Ann’s lips slid down my cock. I used my thumb to rub Dot’s clit. She squirmed against my face, her moans getting louder. 

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

“Mmmmmmm, yes baby… fuck me with your tongue.”

I was having a hard time concentrating with Ann’s mouth flying up and down my cock. I pulled out my tongue and shoved two fingers up Dot’s cunt, pumping them in and out. Her tight asshole stared at me. It was too tempting. My tongue shot out and bathed it in spit.

“Fuck yes, baby… lick my asshole. Finger my pussy.”

I continued to lick Dot’s asshole and fuck her with my fingers while Ann sucked my cock. Dot slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her legs began to shake. Her pussy clenched around my fingers. I quickly pulled them out and clamped my lips over her mound. Cunt juice sprayed into my mouth. I eagerly gulped it down and went back for more. Dot collapsed forward on the bed gasping for air.

I rolled onto my back. Ann bent over me and resumed sucking my cock. Dot swung around on the bed and watched. She reached down and massaged my balls. Their eyes met. Dot smiled and kissed Ann on the cheek. Ann lifted her drooling lips from my cock and was immediately replaced by Dot’s mouth. She attacked me like a demon, her tongue swirling around my hard flesh as her lips flew up and down my length. 

Dot fed my cock back to Ann. She took me into her throat while Dot licked my balls. Ann pulled her drooling lips off me. The two girls fluttered their tongues across my knob. Dot kissed Ann on the lips. Without hesitation, Ann kissed her back, their tongues swirling in each other’s mouth. They went back to sharing my cock, taking turns sucking it and kissing each other in between.

“You can fuck him first,” Dot said. “Do it reverse cowboy style so I can watch.”

“What’s that?” Ann asked. 

Dot explained it. Ann climbed on top of me facing away. Dot wrapped her hand around my cock and guided it between Ann’s legs, watching intently as she slowly impaled herself down my length. Ann leaned back and let me thrust my cock in and out of her pussy. Dot leaned forward and licked my cock as it fucked Ann’s cunt. Then she fluttered her tongue across Ann’s clit. My sister went off hard, bucking and squirming and gasping for air.

Dot pulled my cock from Ann’s pussy and sucked it into her mouth, licking it clean of her juices. She shoved it back up Ann’s cunt. I continued to fuck her while Dot licked my cock and Ann’s clit. Ann had another climax. Her pussy clenched my cock in a series of spasms, her gasps loud and desperate. It was too much for my poor cock. I thrust deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her pussy. 

Ann collapsed back against me, her body still shaking. Dot pulled out my cock and licked it clean. She pushed Ann’s legs to her shoulders and clamped her mouth over Ann’s pussy, sucking the mixture of cum and cunt juice from her body. She slid up between Ann’s legs and kissed her on the lips. They shared the exotic mixture with their tongues until it was gone.

“Let’s put on a little show for Mike while he reloads,” Dot suggested.

Ann slid off me and onto her back. Dot climbed on top of her. The two girls kissed. Dot slid further up Ann. her huge tits dangled in Ann’s face. Dot and fed her a nipple. Ann eagerly sucked it into her mouth. I couldn’t believe my little sister was doing this with another girl, or that I was getting turned on by it. 

“Use your teeth, Ann. Not too hard, but hard enough for me to feel it.”

Ann was into it. Dot moaned when Ann’s teeth clamped around her nipple. She fed her the other nipple. Ann repeated the ritual.

“You do that good, baby. You’re a natural. Do you want to taste my pussy?”

Dot didn’t wait for an answer. She slid further up Ann’s body and straddled her head, slowly lowering her pussy to Ann’s mouth. I could see Ann’s tongue slide between Dot’s folds and into her cunt. Dot squirmed against Ann’s face and pinched her own nipples.

“You eat pussy good, baby. Now I want you to lick my ass and fuck me with your fingers.”

Ann didn’t hesitate. Dot rotated her sphincter across Ann’s nose and over her mouth. Ann’s tongue shot out and bathed it in spit. She shoved two fingers up Dot’s cunt and pumped them in and out. Dot dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her breathing became heavier. Ann’s tongue fluttered back and forth across her asshole like a hummingbird’s wings. Her fingers pumped in and out of Dot’s pussy. 

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck… nnnngggghhh…”

Dot went off like a garden sprinkler. Cunt juice sprayed across Ann’s swollen nipples. Ann clamped her mouth over Dot’s pussy and gulped down the juices still still spraying from her cunt. Dot fell forward and buried her face between Ann’s legs. I watched the two girls lick, suck and finger each other until Ann’s pussy exploded into Dot’s mouth. She rolled off Ann and looked at my hard cock.

“It looks like your brother is ready for round two. Do you want to fuck my tits, Mike? Ann, you can sit on his face and watch.”

I had fucked Mom’s tits, but they weren’t as big as Dot’s. She crawled up between my legs and spit on my cock, stroking it with her hand. Ann swung her leg over my head and lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth. I eagerly buried my tongue up her cunt. Dot rubbed one of her nipples over my knob, and then the other one. She pressed my hard cock between her huge melons. She moved up and down my length, kneading me with her warm flesh and occasionally sucking my knob into her mouth. She finally pulled away.

“Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, Mike?”

Yes, I thought, my Mom and then my sister just before you arrived, but I didn’t say that. I didn’t have to.

“He has,” Ann said, climbing off my face. “He did me in the butt when we were in the shower.”

“Aren’t we full of surprises,” Dot said. “Okay then. All we need is a little lube.”

Ann went into her room and returned with a bottle of baby oil. Dot lubed up my cock and fingered her asshole to get it ready. She got on all fours and tilted her ass in the air. She motioned for Ann to lay down in front of her and spread her legs. I rubbed my knob across her sphincter and pushed. Unlike with Ann, there was almost no resistance. She easily opened around me. I slid into the depths of her bowels.

Dot moved her face between Ann’s legs and licked her pussy while I fucked her ass. She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. After a while, we changed positions. Dot climbed onto me reverse cowboy and slipped my cock back into her ass. Ann scooted in front of Dot and licked her pussy. Dot had a climax, splattering Ann’s face with cunt juice. 

Dot slid off me and Ann climbed on top, lowering her pussy down my length. Dot got behind her and showed two up Ann’s ass. I could actually feel them moving inside Ann through the thin membrane separating her asshole from her pussy. Ann loved it. Her moans and gasps became loud and desperate.

“Yes, yes… fuck me, fuck my ass… ooohhhhhh, oh fuck…”

Her pussy exploded, drenching my cock. Cunt juice seeped into my pubes and dripped from my balls. Dot pulled her fingers out of Ann’s ass and replaced them with her tongue. Ann had another climax. She rolled off me and onto her back, breathing hard. Dot’s lips slid down my cock. She took me into her throat and licked my balls. I was seeing stars. She moved back up to my knob, teasing me with her tongue. 

“Oh fuck… AAAARRRGGHH…

My cock exploded. Dot had it aimed at her face. Hot cum splashed between her eyes and over her forehead. More hit her cheeks, nose, lips and chin. When I was finished, she rubbed my knob through the gooey mess and licked it clean. She moved to Ann and scooped several large globs of cum onto her fingers, feeding them into her mouth. That’s when we heard the front door open.

“Party’s over,” Dot said. 

She headed to the shower. Ann grabbed her clothes and ran back to her room. I climbed under the sheets. Mark came into the room.

“You fucking lazy ass. What are you still doing in bed? Hey, why does it smell like sex in here?”

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments