Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 4

"They arrive at the beach house where Mike learns even more ways to pleasure Ann."

166
9 Comments 9
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

We finally arrived at the beach house. Uncle Charlie and his family were already there. He was our mom’s older brother and about to turn fifty. They had four kids. His wife Jane was a few years younger and good-looking for an older woman. She had dark hair and brown eyes, but most men only noticed her huge tits. She made sure they got attention by the way she dressed, usually a sweater or tight top that molded to her rounded spheres, often with a generous amount of cleavage.

Dave, Uncle Charlie’s oldest child, was twenty-four and had recently married Sarah. They were both staying with us for the week. Dave was tall, maybe six foot two, and weighed about two hundred pounds. Sarah was a  pretty five-foot-four-inch blonde with normal-sized tits. Uncle Charlie’s second child was a twenty-year-old named Dorothy who went by Dot. She was tall, about five foot eight, and stunningly beautiful with auburn hair, hazel eyes, and big tits which she had inherited from her mother.

Dot’s younger brother Mark was my age and a senior in high school. He was tall, probably six feet, with dark hair and brown eyes. He was a troublemaker, always trying to drag me into his mischief, and a pervert with the foulest mouth of anyone I knew. All he could talk about was sex and girls and the things he wanted to do to them. He claimed to have several notches on his bedpost, but I didn’t believe him. He was too much of a jerk.

Our cousin Jenny was also there. Her parents had divorced, so Dad had invited her to join us. She drove down with Dave and Sarah. Jenny had recently turned sixteen, the same age as Ann, and resembled her in many ways. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and was petite, although her tits were slightly bigger than Ann’s and she was perhaps two inches taller.

The beach house was large, but it was still tight quarters. There were two rooms on the first floor where my parents and Uncle Charlie and his wife stayed. The second floor had three rooms. Dave and Sarah got the big room with the bathroom. I shared a room with Mark, and Ann shared one with Jenny. We were connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom. On the top floor was a loft where Dot stayed. It had a bathroom but no shower. There wasn’t going to be much privacy for Jenny and I to fool around.

On our first night, we had a huge family feast. Aunt Jane cooked us lasagne. After dinner, Uncle Charlie suggested we go for a walk on the beach since it was such a beautiful moonlit night. Dave and Sarah said they were a little tired and wanted to stay behind. Mark, the troublemaker, grabbed me and pulled me to the side.

“What do you want to bet they’re going to fuck? Let’s stay and watch.”

“You don’t know that. Besides, they’ll expect us to go on the walk.”

“Not a problem. We can sneak away. I’ll tell Mom I forgot something at the house and say you’re coming with me. She’s not going to care.”

 We left for the walk. Mark told his mom we were going back to the house to get something, and just like he said, she didn’t care. He gestured for me to come with him. I caved. Maybe Dave and Sarah were really going to have sex. It made sense. Why else would they stay behind?  We snuck into the house through the back door. Dave and Sarah were standing in the middle of the living area kissing like teenagers in heat. One of his hands and a firm grip on her ass cheek. The other was fondling her breast. Suddenly she broke the kiss and pushed him away forcefully.

“Are you trying to get into my panties? I’m not so sure I’m going to let you.”

It must have been a game they liked to play. Dave slammed her up against the wall. He ripped open her blouse, popping several buttons, and tore off her bra. She fumbled with his belt and zipper. Dave pushed his pants down and reached under her skirt. We heard a rip. He grabbed her by the ass and lifted her into the air. Sarah wrapped her arms around him and lifted her knees. She shrieked when he thrust his cock into her body. Her screams continued as he drove her up the side of the wall, her fingers clawing at his back.

“God, this is great,” whispered Mark, “I’m going to move around for a better angle.”

Sarah’s screams turned to whimpers. Dave slowly lowered her to the ground until she was on her knees in front of him. He fed his dripping cock into her mouth, fucking her face and making her gag and choke. I watched in awe when he shoved his cock all the way down her throat. He held it there until she struggled for air. When he pulled out, she coughed up a flood of spit. He slapped his cock across her face and shoved it back down her throat.

I thought my cock was going to rip through my pants. What they were doing was beyond anything I had ever imagined. Dave pulled his cock from her mouth and grabbed her hair, yanking her up from the floor. He turned her around and slammed her face first against the wall. He lifted her skirt and shoved his cock between her ass cheeks, driving it deep into her pussy. He pounded it into her again and again, lifting her up on her toes on each thrust. 

“Oh… oh… oh… fuck me, Dave… oh god… yes… that’s it… fuck me… aaaaahhhhh…. uuuunnnggghhh…”

I thought Ann had a lot of orgasms but this was over the top. Dave moved his hands around her body and crushed her tits. Her knees became wobbly. Filth poured from her mouth between her screams. Dave finally pulled out. Sarah slumped to the floor, breathing hard.

“Get on the table,” he ordered. “I’m going to eat some pussy.”

Sarah staggered over to the table and sat on the edge, rolling onto her back and lifting her legs. Dave buried his face between them. She dug her fingers in his hair and pulled her knees back, moaning and gasping while he munched noisily on her juicy plum. He shoved two fingers up her cunt and sucked on her clit. Sarah exploded. Dave lapped up her juices. He pushed her legs back even further and continued to lick and suck her. I thought he was sucking on her pussy. Sarah corrected me.

“God yes, Dave, lick my asshole… oooohhhhhh… it feels so good.”

I was shocked. I had never heard of such a thing. It sounded gross but Sarah was clearly loving it. I wondered what Ann would say if I licked her asshole? Would she love it? Dave pulled away and pressed a finger between her cheeks. He twisted it back and forth. It became evident what he was doing by Sarah’s next words.

“Oh fuck yes, Dave… shove your finger up my ass.”

He moved his mouth back to her pussy. I could see him fluttering his tongue over her clit. Sarah went off hard, her body twisting and turning. Her screams were loud and out of control. Dave was pumping his finger in and out of her asshole as his tongue tortured her clit. Sarah’s bucking and jerking became violent. Her climax went on and on until she finally collapsed, whimpering and out of breath.

Dave spun Sarah around on the table. Her head hung over the side. He shoved his cock into her mouth. He slammed it in and out hard and fast. Sarah gagged. Spit poured from her mouth and dripped down her face into her hair. She reached between her legs and fingered her juicy cunt. He rammed his cock down her throat. Sarah had another climax. Dave pulled out. More spit flooded down her face and splattered onto the floor.

“Bend over the table,” he ordered.

She climbed down and bent over the table, tilting her ass in the air. I had a perfect view of her dripping pussy hanging between her thighs just below her creamy ass cheeks. Her puckered asshole peeked out invitingly. Dave moved behind her and plunged his hard cock deep into her cunt. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Her tits jiggled each time he pounded into her. Sarah’s hand was between her legs rubbing her clit. Her screams were non-stop. 

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

Dave pulled out. A small trickle of cunt juice fell to the floor. Dave grabbed the butter dish still on the table and scooped a huge blob onto his fingers. He wiped it across her asshole and pushed two fingers into her, twisting them back and forth. He slathered more butter onto his cock and pressed the tip against her sphincter. 

“Do you want me to fuck your ass?”

Sarah nodded her head.

“Say it,” he shouted.

“I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to shove your big hard cock up my dirty little asshole. Please.”

I knew what ass fucking was, but I thought it was only for perverts and deviants, not normal people like Dave and Sarah. She yelped when it punched inside. I watched in amazement as his cock pushed deeper into her tight passage an inch at a time until it had completely disappeared. He held it there, swirling it around inside her, then began moving it in and out.

“Yes baby… fuck my asshole… oh god… I love it. I love having your big hard cock up my ass.”

Sarah slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Dave moved faster and harder, jerking her body forward on each thrust. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. She went off like an overheated boiler, twisting and shaking. Her screams rattled the windows. Dave continued to pound her asshole, his entire cock plunging deep into her bowels on each powerful thrust. She had another climax and then another.

“On your knees. I’m going to cum.”

Sarah dropped to her knees in front of him. She opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue. Dave aimed his cock at her face. A powerful spray erupted from the tip and shot up the side of her nose. It splattered her forehead and landed in her hair. Another blast hit between her eyes and pooled in her left socket. More hit her lips and cheeks. Some shot across her tongue into her mouth.

When he finished, Sarah’s face was covered in cum. It ran down her cheeks and oozed from her lips. A large strand dripped from her chin onto her naked tits. I stared and thought that this is what Ann and Mom must have looked like last night. Sarah wiped it off with her fingers and sucked them into her mouth. 

“Let’s go upstairs and fuck some more,” she suggested. “We can’t stay here. Your mom and dad will be back soon.”

Dave went into the kitchen and fetched some whipped cream, cherries, chocolate sauce, and a bottle of vegetable oil. They picked up their clothes and went upstairs. Mark came out of his hiding place.

“Jesus, that was hot, almost as hot as watching Dot getting fucked.”

“Bullshit,” I said. “You’ve never seen your sister having sex.”

“Yes, I have. Many times. Dot’s a slut. She has been since senior high school. I can prove it to you. I have pictures.”

Just then, the rest of the family returned from their walk. Ann caught my eye and motioned for me to join her on the porch. I wondered what she had in mind. I was hoping it was the same thing I was thinking.

“I discovered a place we can go,” Ann said. “You know, for some privacy. We can go now if you want, but we’ll have to be fast. Mom said games are going to begin in twenty minutes.”

My poor cock was about to explode from watching Dave and Sarah. It would definitely be fast. I followed her down the porch stairs to the side of the house. Next to the outdoor shower was a storage room. It’s kept locked, but Ann produced a key.

“I took it from the key rack. Nobody’s going to miss it tonight.”

We entered, closed the door behind us and pulled the string to turn on the light. The room wasn’t large, maybe ten by ten feet, and mostly filled with items for the beach. There was a small table in one corner. Ann dropped to her knees in front of me and rubbed her hand over my bulge. I unbuckled my bermudas and pushed them down along with my Fruit of the Looms. Ann wrapped her hand around my cock. 

“You’re already hard and it’s all sticky. Did you already shoot?

I had leaked so much pre-cum watching Dave and Sarah that I had made a mess of my cock.

“No. It gets sticky when I get excited. I’ll tell you about it later.”

That seemed to satisfy Ann who was anxious to get my cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue across my knob before taking me between her lips. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and slurping and drooling spit. Her hand slipped into her shorts and fingered her pussy. I looked down at my sister’s sweet and innocent face with her lips firmly wrapped around my cock, sucking it like it was her last meal and loving every second. My balls were throbbing and ready to unload.

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum,” I warned.

My cock swelled and exploded into her mouth. A powerful blast of hot cum shot out from my cock like a stream of pee and sprayed directly into her throat. Ann choked and coughed through her nose, but kept her lips clamped tightly around me. Cum oozed out of her nostrils. I continued pumping spurt after spurt into her mouth until it was leaking from the corners. I finally pulled out, drained and spent. Cum drooled over her lower lip and ran down her chin. Ann put her hand over her mouth

“Oh my goth, ith tho much.”

It took three gulps to swallow it all. Ann stayed on her knees. Her hand was still in her shorts furiously fingering her pussy. A pained expression crossed her face. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. Her body began to shake. I watched her climax and heard her desperate gasps and moans. When she caught her breath, Ann looked up. I had just unleashed the biggest load of my life and my cock was still hard. She wrapped her fingers around it.

“It’s still big,” she said. “Does that mean it’s ready to go again?”

It was. Ann stood and stripped off her shorts and panties. She pushed up on her tiptoes, guiding my cock downward towards her pussy. I had to bend my knees before I could slip it inside her. The walls of her overheated cunt gripped me tightly as I pushed deeper. I grabbed her ass cheeks and fucked my cock in and out, but the angle was difficult because she was so short. It popped out twice.

“Turn around and put your hands on that table,” I suggested. “It’ll be easier that way.”

It was, and the view was spectacular. I could see my cock moving in and out of her pussy between her creamy round ass cheeks. I could also see the tight nub of her pink asshole, a part of her body I had never thought about until watching Dave and Sarah. Feeling bold, I slid my thumb down her crack and rubbed it across her tight sphincter. Ann looked over her shoulder, an expression of surprise on her face. Then she gasped and had another climax.

I continued to pound my cock into her pussy and rub her tight anal opening. Cunt juice seeped up her butt crack, making her asshole slimy. I replaced my thumb with a finger and pressed it against her sphincter, twisting until the tip slipped inside. I pushed it deeper. Ann went off like a powder keg. Her body shook and her knees became wobbly. I buried my finger to the knuckle and pounded her to a third climax. Moments later I grunted and filled her pussy with cum. I was still inside her when we heard Mom call our names.

“Ann. Mike. Are you out here? We’re about to begin the games.”

I slowly pulled my dripping cock from her pussy and my finger out of her asshole. Strands of cum ran down her thighs and dripped onto the floor. I hoped Ann was right about not getting pregnant if she was standing when I shot inside her, but I still had my doubts.

I pulled up my shorts and sneaked into the house through the back door while Ann stayed behind to clean up. I went out to the porch where Mom was standing.

“Hi Mom. I’m here. Ann said she’d be down in a few minutes.”

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments