Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often does your female partner suck and then swallow your cum?

last reply
87 replies
10.9k views
3 watchers
18 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
The reaction I have received from men after sucking/swallowing them to finish, comes off like it's something that doesn't happen very often.
Lurker
1 like
Whenever I don't ask her to pull out and stroke it. Some might think that sounds odd, but honestly, sometimes it just gets too sensitive.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Hiya. Katie here. I LOVE cum!! I swallow cum from every cock I get to suck to the finish. It's my reward and my pleasure. smile You're welcome to check out my stories here on Lush. They are the real thing.
1 like
My wife swallows every time. My girlfriend swallows mostly but she likes cum on her tits or her ass also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Past few years most of my female partners did not usually swallow. If I ejaculate in their mouth I prefer they snowball the semen back to me in a kiss. If any has run out on their lips or chin & cheeks I prefer to lick it off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Except when she was pregnant and the smell of semen nauseated her, pretty much all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife swallows every time I let her. I am one of the unusual men who can't finish by oral alone, so usually she'll get it when I pull out of her pussy at the last minute and bring it to her mouth. But if I make it to her mouth, she swallows every drop.
0 likes
Quote by Kinkme
Wife swallows every time I let her. I am one of the unusual men who can't finish by oral alone, so usually she'll get it when I pull out of her pussy at the last minute and bring it to her mouth. But if I make it to her mouth, she swallows every drop.

That a girl!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
When she's in the mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been married for 12 years and my wife wallows every time. This is at least five time a week. In fact, she desmans I cum in her mouth. She is addicted to cum. Of course, I return the favor as much as I can.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only ever experienced it once. Loved it. Would love to experience it more but I'm still content.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
previous one almost every day.
actual, almost never...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When she is in the mood for it. She usually prefers facials or watching it cover her chest.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by Kinkme

I like your wife already!

I have been fortunate, in that most women I have been with sucked and swallowed. My Wife does as well, but she also likes it over her tits and loves me cumming when she gives a tit job.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by notjustanyguy
Never in 32 years together.

Could we be married to the same woman?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
when I see my gf, she usually suck's me to completion and tries to swallow, but says cum to much so not as often. But she does suck me off each time so about twice a month. Lately, she has found something that really turns her on, and I am liking it to. She has found snowballing, she is loving me shootin in her mouth and her holding it and us kissing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
27 years and she has never swallowed, plenty of sucking. Just never swallowed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife swallows whenever she sucks me... I am very fortunate in that respect as in others, she is a very sensual sexy woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you want me to recall a page from Ancient History ? ? ?
0 likes
Quote by KenLukin
Hiya. Katie here. I LOVE cum!! I swallow cum from every cock I get to suck to the finish. It's my reward and my pleasure. smile You're welcome to check out my stories here on Lush. They are the real thing.

I will be reading those stories ASAP

Thanks for sharing.
Lurker
0 likes
Never has happened with my spouse. Hardly any sex anymore but would love to experience this sometime.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not once in 35 years of marriage.
But please check out my Kelly stories. She loved it so much that she would orgasm when she made me cum down her throat.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes twice a day, more if shes after something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My HG (Hot Girlfriend) gives incredible head and loves doing so, swallowing every time bar the very rare instance I'll pull out and cover her chest. The catch is I'm addicted to the feel of her inviting pussy so often cut the BJ short, extend our session, and fill her that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes Alisha loves doing that
1 like
My wife sucks my cock and swallows once a week. I am a lucky guy.
Lurker
0 likes
She has swallowed my cream for years. I don't know if that make the orgasm anymore intense than one to finish a fuck. I actually prefer to cum in her cunt. To me, nothing can top the moment that after a long, hot fuck when we cum together. It's so much more relaxing.