Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crotch Lake -- Day 5

"One week, small island, two couples. What could happen?"

34
8 Comments 8
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a seven-part story. I have completed all seven parts and will be releasing them over the next few weeks. The tags refer to the entire story and not necessarily to any particular episode. Crotch Lake is a real place, and my then-wife and I did camp on an island there with another couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All names have been changed. I leave it to you, gentle reader, to determine which, if any, events in this story are factual and which are imagined."

Day 5 Thursday

Ken called a camp meeting after breakfast. “Does anyone have any regrets about last night?”

I admitted, “At the time, I wasn’t crazy about the idea of the girls holding me down and my wife feeding me your cum.”

Karen leaned across the table and gave me a sweet little kiss. “You didn’t seem to mind very much when it was my pussy you were cleaning up.”

“Okay, you got me there. It wasn’t nearly as bad as I expected. Now that I’ve experienced the pleasure it gives the ladies, I just might do it again. I’ve always enjoyed the way my mustache smelled like Cindy’s pussy the morning after eating her out. This morning was a new adventure. My mustache not only smelled like pussy, it also had dried cum in it.”

The wives did a quick high-five. Ken continued, “At the risk of ruining our friendship or my marriage, I have to say that for me, last night was super hot. Does anyone have any reason to discontinue what we started last night?”

Cindy put on her butter-wouldn’t-melt-in-her-mouth expression. “Why, what would you be talking about, Sir?”

Ken actually blushed, cleared his throat, and tried to give as well as he got. “My dear lady, would you once again do me the honor of allowing me access ‘neath your petticoats?”

Cindy countered, “Dear Sir, whatever are you suggesting?”

Karen burst out laughing. “Come on, Cindy. Can he fuck you again?”

“And Ken, what would your poor wife be doing while we do the horizontal tango?” Cindy asked.

Karen lightly punched Cindy’s arm. “Stupid. I’d be fucking your husband senseless. What do you think?”

# # #

Our norm for lunches was for just one of us to set up lunch and someone else to do the cleanup. This day, it was Karen’s turn to fix lunch. Cindy suggested a nice stew for lunch then grabbed Ken and me.

Dragging us to the tent, she announced loudly, “That should keep Karen busy for a while. Come on, boys. I need a couple cocks, and I need them now.”

Karen said, “Cindy, you slut. This is just like high school, except then you fucked everything in pants one at a time. Be sure to leave some for me. I will get even.”

“I learned it all from you. You even got my steady junior year.”

Since we were all naked, it didn’t take long to get down to business. Cindy stacked the sleeping bags on top of each other and kneeled on them. “That should be more comfortable. Now bring me those cocks, unless you don’t want them sucked.”

Neither of us could resist the invitation. I got there first, but she started with Ken, licking all around the head and behind the ridge until he moaned. Then she grabbed my cock and repeated the process with me. With both of us quite hard, she switched back and forth every minute or two.

Satisfied with the results, she got on her hands and knees. “Ken, fuck my horny pussy. Hubby, put your cock back in my mouth.”

Who was I to complain? Cindy’s blowjobs were always good. It was even better with the visual of her getting fucked. On top of that, her enhanced excitement and the movement from the fucking took it to an unbelievable new level. Her moans produced a vibration that drove my cock wild. I was getting close to cumming. Really close.

Cindy pulled away and said, “I’m almost there. Ken, fuck me harder and cum in me.”

Ken turned into a machine. He pumped her pussy like the piston on a steam locomotive at top speed, and his breathing made a matching sound. I don’t know how he did it, but the pounding lasted another ten minutes, while Cindy came three times.

Then he shouted, “Dam it! I’m cumming!” He shuddered and collapsed behind her.

Cindy spun around. “Okay, Hubby. You can have sloppy seconds. Don’t take too long. Lunch should be almost ready.”

It was a good thing she said that because I was still really close. I slid into the wettest, slipperiest, hottest pussy I had ever fucked. About fifty strokes later, I added my cum to Ken’s in her already drenched pussy just as Karen announced lunch. The three of us made our way to the table. Karen said, “Cindy, don’t you dare sit on our chairs. As a matter of fact, with all the cum you’re dripping, you ought to eat standing up.”

Ken, ever the gentleman, said, “My momma would’a smacked me up side o’ the head if I ever let a lady stand for a meal. Cindy, may I be allowed the honor of remedying your untidy situation? Please come into the tent briefly and sit on my face.”

“Why, thank you, sir. I’m sure that the stew can tolerate a few minutes delay.”

With that, they disappeared into the tent. Karen and I looked at each other, and both broke out laughing. Ten minutes later, they joined us at the lunch table with no cum dripping from Cindy. However, there was some on Ken’s nose and chin.

# # #

After lunch, we took the boat out and did some sightseeing. We got to an isolated cove, and Karen suggested waterskiing. Actually, what she said was, “There’s nobody around. Who’s up for some nude waterskiing?” The three swimmers in our group all said yes. That left me to drive the boat. Not that I complained. I liked driving the boat, and once again, I’d get to watch our wives naked.

CarlaxxxfrancineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaxxxfrancineTS

Everyone stripped, and Karen, Cindy, and Ken took turns on the skis. Ken took a splash one time too many and had to sit the skiing out while his balls recovered. The naked ladies were having the time of their lives. After a couple hours, they declared that they’d had enough. The sun felt so good that we cruised back to our island, still naked. Of course, I was wearing a life jacket, but no pants.

# # #

When we got back, Karen said, “I hope you guys didn’t sunburn your cocks out there because I need to get even with Cindy. Cindy, why don’t you read a book or something? I need equal time with these two swinging dicks.”

We followed her into the tent, dicks already hard in anticipation. Just as Cindy had done, she got on her knees on the sleeping bags took turns kissing our cocks. Backing away a little, she said, “Ken always gets to fuck me. I need something strange. Dave, you can go first.”

She reclined on her back and lifted her legs high above her body. I got between those beautiful legs and slid my throbbing dick below the red heart-shaped hair into her wet pussy. While we were doing our missionary coupling, she took Ken in her mouth to keep him hard and interested.

I was in heaven. I had my dick buried in my wife’s best friend’s pussy and was licking her boobs. The lunchtime activities with Cindy gave me extra lasting power than I would have had otherwise. Karen’s pussy felt so good. She was showing off the results of her Kegel exercises by squeezing my cock on every out stroke. Those made me want to jam back in so I could get squeezed again.

Ken was moaning and telling her how great her blowjob was. She humped up to meet me in strokes. Even with my enhanced lasting power, it was getting to be too much. I was speeding up. Karen spit Ken’s cock out and said, “Dave, I’m almost there. Don’t you dare cum before I do!”

I tried to hold back. I really did. It was no good. I plunged in as deep as I could and spilled my cum.

“Damn you, Dave! I told you not to do that. Get on your back. You’re going to finish me with your tongue.“

Well, it wouldn’t be the first time I’d eaten cum on this island. And, at least, it was just mine. I wouldn’t be eating Ken’s cum this time. I lay on my back, and Karen climbed aboard facing my feet. She lowered her cum dripping pussy to my mouth and leaned down toward my dick.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“Hell, yes!” I said. “I can’t wait for your marvelous mouth on my cock.”

“You don’t deserve it. You left me hanging. Hubby, fuck me while this selfish prick licks my clit.” With that, she clamped her labia on my mouth and squeeze my cum out. I swallowed. What else could I do? Certainly not breathe.

Once she let me grab some air, Ken jammed his cock into her. It wasn’t quite as gay as I had feared. They apparently respected my hetero nature enough to not force a dick into my mouth. Ken’s balls did bounce off my nose, but I concentrated on the aroma of Karen’s pussy. She must have been giving him the same Kegel treatment that she gave me because, based on his moans and groans, he wasn’t going to last very long. But then, he did start off with a blowjob.

Karen let out a scream, and her whole body spasmed. She pushed her clit even harder against me. I could feel the vibrations of her pussy. That set Ken off. I watched his balls contract and his prick pulse as he emptied his load into his wife. Their mutual orgasm lasted for several minutes. Finally, Ken pulled out, and his cum peeked out of her entrance.

She raised up to a sitting position. “There you go, you selfish prick. Eat my husband’s cum.” She settled in with her dripping pussy pressed against my mouth, and my nose pressed against her asshole. Surprisingly, her ass didn’t stink; rather, it had a sexy smell to it. I did my duty and ate all the cum she could squeeze out. I think she had another, although small, orgasm.

# # #

Mellow from the wine with dinner and a couple bottles since we were sitting around the campfire. Karen, ever the rabble-rouser, said, “Has everyone been having fun?”

We all acknowledged that we had.

“In that case, I have a proposal to make.”

I couldn’t resist. “You can’t propose. You’re already married.”

“Actually,” she continued. “I chose that word intentionally. I propose that for the remainder of this trip, we take island spouses.”

Cindy said, “Just what is an island spouse?”

“Glad you asked. For the remainder of our stay on this island, I propose that Ken and Cindy become island spouses. Likewise, Dave and I would be island spouses. Of course, that means that if any of us has sex with our at-home spouse, we would be island cheating. What do you all think about that?”

I chimed in, “All those in favor.”

Four voices said, “Fuck, yes!”

Ken stood up, took Cindy’s hand, and said, “I think it’s time to start our island honeymoons. I know I want to fuck my island bride. Good night all.”

I looked at Karen and said, “Sounds like a great idea. Let’s go fuck.”

Published 
Written by BradCarpenter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments