Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crotch Lake -- Day 4

"One week, small island, two couples. What could happen?"

37
11 Comments 11
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a seven-part story. I have completed all seven parts and will be releasing them over the next few weeks. The tags refer to the entire story and not necessarily to any particular episode. Crotch Lake is a real place, and my then-wife and I did camp on an island there with another couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All names have been changed. I leave it to you, gentle reader, to determine which, if any, events in this story are factual and which are imagined."

Day 4 Wednesday

I woke Ken a little before dawn while getting an eyeful of his naked wife. We grabbed some granola bars and energy drinks and took the boat out to a fishing hole that the lodge owner told us about. It turned out to be a good spot, and the fish were biting so well that we threw back a bunch that we thought were too small to fillet.

In between reeling in fish, I got the nerve to bring up the previous night.

“Wow. The girls sure were hot last night. I’ve never experienced a daisy chain before.”

“Karen loves sixty-nine. She has been after me for years to find another couple who could expand it. I guess she thought you two might go along.”

“I tell you, that was the best blowjob I’ve ever had.”

“Yeah, she is great at that.”

“The girls have obviously been planning some of these activities for a while. I mean the fashion show and all. Do you think there’s more to come?” I asked.

“I think everyone will come some more.”

“You know what I mean.”

“I’d suggest you just you just hang on and keep your arms and legs inside the ride.”

“Karen sure has taken command.”

“She gets like that once in a while,” Ken said.

 “Excuse me for asking this, bud. Does she have you pussy-whipped?”

“Are you shitting me? Why would you ask that?”

“You’ve gone along with everything she’s suggested on this trip.”

“So what? I’ve liked everything she’s come up with so far. What makes you think I’m pussy-whipped?”

“I don’t know what else to call it. She sat on your face and made you eat your own cum.”

“You mean you haven’t tried it? We discovered it by accident in a role-play session a couple years ago. I love eating her pussy. Now it doesn’t matter if it’s all-girl juices or our juices combined. On top of that, she gets some of her best orgasms that way. You ought to try it some time. You might like it.”

“No offense intended, but it just seems a little gay to me for a guy to be eating cum. Even his own.”

“No offense taken. It was my idea the first time we tried it, and we both like it. Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it. Let’s get back to the island. We have more than enough fish for dinner. And, I could really use some coffee.”

# # #

Back on the island, we tackled the job of erecting something to screen our nude beauties from the voyeurs cruising the lake in boats. We found a stand of young willows on the backside of the island. A pair of twisted ropes stretched between a couple of handy trees provided the support needed to keep the willows standing upright. The whole combination provided very nice privacy at the campsite. It also meant that we could once again keep our wives naked for our viewing and ogling pleasure.

Ken said, “That should do the trick. I can’t wait to see Cindy’s boobs again. That woman has one magnificent rack.”

“I’m not sure how I should react to that. Maybe I should be offended that you’re talking like that about my wife’s tits. But, you’re right, Cindy’s are the stuff of teenage wet dreams. That said, I sure wouldn’t mind getting a mouthful of Karen’s tits.”

The girls were pleased with our creation and agreed that there were times when living with an engineer wasn’t totally annoying. Ken spent the rest of the day watching Cindy’s boobs bouncing on her chest whenever she moved. I was much more refined. I only once in a while ogled Karen’s tits. I might, however, have made up for it with the time I spent watching her heart-shaped pubic hair. Truth be told, I’ve always had a thing for redheads. And, Karen proved that she was a natural redhead.

I couldn’t be sure, but I hoped that the wives were as fascinated by two swinging dicks. Dicks that frequently rose in appreciation of the lovely scenery of our naked wives. The scenery and the anticipation of experiencing the pleasures that their nudity suggested and that we hoped was promised.

 

# # #

Dinner was barbecued pork chops and roasted sweet potatoes and three bottles of wine. Afterward, sitting around the campfire, Cindy brought up the previous night.

“What did everyone think about last night’s daisy chain?”

Maybe I should have held back, but I didn’t. “I loved it.”

“Oh yeah, me too,” said Ken.

SophiaN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaN

Cindy said, “Oh, sure. You guys had someone new sucking your cocks. What about us girls? We had the same old tongues in our pussies. Does that seem fair?”

Ken chimed in, “So do you want to reverse the direction and do it again?”

Karen said, “No. That doesn’t work. That still has half of us getting a familiar mouth.”

Cindy said, “Karen and I talked it over while you guys were fishing. The only fair way is if Dave and Karen sixty-nine while Ken and I do the same.”

Ken jumped up. “Could I play with your titties, too?”

Karen slapped his arm. “Yes, you can play with her titties and kiss her pussy while she sucks your cock. Any complaints?”

“None at all. You and Dave have fun. When do we start?”

Cindy got up from her chair and led Ken by the hand into the tent. “Dave, be a dear and see to the fire. I suddenly feel like a snack.”

I’ve never taken care of a campfire quicker. A couple of minutes later, Karen and I followed into the dark tent. Karen pushed me on my back on a sleeping bag and climbed on top. Almost before I knew what was happening, I had a pussy pressing on my mouth and a tongue licking my dick. If anything, Karen’s mouth was even better than the night before. I was totally enthralled by the scent and taste of this new pussy pressed against my face. I was doing my best to give Karen all the pleasure I could. I licked every inch of her labia, sucked her clit in and out of my mouth, and twisted two fingers against her G-spot. I admit that I was so focused on Karen’s pleasure that my build-up was a bit slower than normal.

Cindy was obviously cumming on Ken’s tongue. “Oh yessss. That’s it. Right there. Don’t stop! Arrrrrgggg!” Then she surprised me. “Ken. That was perfect. Now fuck me.”

That set Karen off, and she came on my mouth. “If they’re going to fuck, we’d better too.” She turned around, straddled me, and slid her incredibly wet pussy down on my cock. I was in my first new pussy since before I married Cindy, and it was heavenly. She rode me like a woman possessed. Then, just as I was about to cum, she stopped.

Across the tent, Ken screamed out as he orgasmed and filled my wife’s pussy with his cum. Karen gave me one more pump and stopped again. “It has come to our attention that you belittled Ken for cleaning his cum out of my pussy. We also noticed that you are the only one on this island that has not swallowed a load of cum. In fact, Cindy and I have swallowed several. We have all decided to change that. Cindy, your husband is ready.”

Cindy knee-walked to my head. She pinned my arms down with her calves and lowered her pussy to my mouth. “Lick it. Eat Ken’s cum. Clean my pussy. Karen’s not going to let you cum until you’ve swallowed it all.”

I was between a rock and a hard place, or maybe better said between blue balls and a sloppy pussy. Her pussy was dripping another man’s cum on my lips. Her pussy smelled a little different, not bad, just different. It certainly was very wet. Karen pumped one stroke on my cock. I assumed that it was intended as a reminder. I started licking.

“That’s better. Lick my whole pussy and don’t forget my pussy hole. That’s it. I won’t get off your face, and Karen won’t get your cock off until you get me off. You know how I like it. Make me cum.”

I put everything I had into licking and sucking Cindy’s pussy, and Ken’s cum didn’t taste nearly as bad as I expected. In fact, it had an almost pleasant salty taste. Soon the taste was more like Cindy and less like Ken. I moved my attention to her clit and brought her off. As soon as she orgasmed, Karen resumed riding my cock. The whole situation was so sexually charged that I came in just a couple of minutes.

Karen moved up my body and planted her cum filled pussy on my mouth. “You know what to do. Clean me like you did Cindy. The rewards will be worth your trouble.”

The second pussy full of cum was much easier than the first. It didn’t hurt any that this was Karen’s pussy rubbing on my face. I had learned some of what she liked earlier when I was eating her and applied that knowledge to providing her second orgasm of the evening.

The reward was indeed fine. Karen sucked my cock to get it hard and let me fuck her doggie style. Meanwhile, Cindy and Ken were doing the same. When I came in her, I asked, “Do I have to clean your pussy again?”

“Not this time, Stud. Ken needs to eat these two loads to get even.”

She went back to Ken while Cindy snuggled up with me. I think I was the last to drop off into snoresville about ten minutes later.

 

Published 
Written by BradCarpenter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments