Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crotch Lake -- Day 7

"One week, small island, two couples. What could happen?"

35
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final installment of a seven-part story. The tags refer to the entire story and not necessarily to any particular episode. Crotch Lake is a real place, and my then-wife and I did camp on an island there with another couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All names have been changed. I leave it to you, gentle reader, to determine which, if any, events in this story are factual and which are imagined."

Day 7 – Saturday Drive Home

All good things must come to an end, and so it was with our stay on Crotch Lake. Saturday morning began with a quick breakfast of energy bars. With heavy hearts and naked bodies, we went about the chore of breaking camp and packing everything up. Once all our gear was ready to go, we reluctantly got dressed enough to ferry everything back to the lodge and the car. We were swapping turns driving while everyone was sitting with their own spouse.

The silence was deafening. It seemed that no one knew how to transition from our wild island week. Eventually, we crossed the border back into the USA, and Ken broke the silence. “I can’t take it any longer. I propose that we treat our island adventure like Vegas. You know, what happens on the island stays on the island.”

Cindy looked over the seat back and said, “So, Ken, does that mean that you’re tired of my pussy already?”

“Huh? No, not at all. It’s just that…uh…uh…uh.”

“It’s just that what, Ken?”

“Well, we are all going back to our normal lives, and I guess I don’t want all kinds of rumors floating around.”

“How about you, Karen?” Cindy asked, “Are you ready to go back to life with only one cock?”

“No, now that you mention it. I also liked having two different guys licking my pussy.”

“Everybody has good points,” I said. “I don’t want everybody in the world knowing how much I enjoyed eating fresh creampies. On the other hand, I sure liked making them with both of you ladies. What does everyone think about us trying to find a way to discreetly continue? After all, those hennas won’t fade for a while.”

Cindy said, “Look, there’s a rest area coming up. We’re still on vacation. Let’s get back together with our vacation spouses. Unless Ken doesn’t want me to suck his cock.”

Ken said, “I’m taking the exit. It’s Dave’s turn to drive anyhow.”

We continued from that rest area with Ken and Cindy playing in the back seat and Karen reading aloud from her smut books sitting up front with me. Karen’s reading had the soundtrack of Ken moaning and Cindy’s lips slurping. Not long after, Cindy’s foot was up on the console, and the sounds changed to Cindy moaning and Ken slurping.

Cindy said, “I’m coming! Put that dick in me and fuck me!”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Ken waited a couple of minutes for Cindy’s orgasm to pass before he climbed aboard and filled her still quivering pussy with his member. Karen stopped reading as Cindy and Ken provided their own erotic soundtrack.

Cindy was nearly continuously groaning and shouting, “Oh yes. That’s the way. Pound my pussy.”

After several minutes of that, Ken said, “Oh shit. I’m gonna cum.”

“Give it to me, Ken. Squirt it in my pussy. But then, you better get your mouth down there and lick it all out again.”

“Don’t I always?”

“You do, but I never knew what I was missing until this trip.”

Karen and I could hear Ken grunt as he came. The next sound drifting to the front seat was the slurping sound of Ken eating his cum out of Cindy’s pussy.

Karen went back to her book, but when she finished the chapter, she said, “I know it hasn’t been two hours since Dave started his driving shift, but I’m horny as hell and need my pussy eaten twice with a good fuck in between. Ken, you need to relieve Dave so he can relieve my horny pussy.”

I checked the maps and said, “The next rest area is thirty miles away. Karen, can your pussy wait another half an hour?”

“If I have to, but she’s not happy about it. You’re going to have to give her at least three orgasms to make up for the wait.”

“I don’t like the wait any more than you do, but I’ll do my best. You do have a great-tasting pussy.”

I’m sure that I had the cruise control set substantially over the speed limit, but it still seemed like we were limping along at twenty MPH. Finally, we got to the rest area and switched drivers. As soon as we got back on the road and before I could get my tongue in Karen’s pussy, Cindy leaned over and had her head in Ken’s lap.

Karen and I, at the same time, said, “Hey, watch it up there. We don’t want to be in an accident.”

TrixieHeyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TrixieHeyy

Ken said, ”Don’t worry, I can’t get hard yet, but this sure feels wonderful.”

“Just be sure you keep your eyes on the road.”

By the time I finished saying that, Karen had her panties off and pulled my face to her crotch. As I had predicted, her pussy tasted delicious and smelled even better. I love eating pussy, and this was one of the best of all time. I started licking around her opening. Stayed with that for several minutes, then transitioned to sucking on her inner lips one at a time. Then the opening on my way to her taint. Back up to the lips, then back to the hole. I must have been doing okay based on Karen’s moans and encouragement. I did a slow lick from her hole, up between the lips, stopping just short of her clit. I repeated that very slowly over and over again until Karen’s movements were clearly trying to connect her clit to my tongue. I wasn’t about to give in that easily. I kept at that sequence for another five minutes.

When I finally did tongue her clit, in three licks she orgasmed. I let her coast down a little, then attacked the clit again. That time it took about ten licks to set her off for the second orgasm. Not being one to walk away from a challenge, I dove right back in until her third cum. She did say at least three, didn’t she? I took that to mean that three wasn’t enough and went for number four. The fourth one had her screaming, and as she came, she clamped her legs together and pushed my head away.

“Oh. My. God. Dave. What did you do to me?”

“I just kissed your pussy a little bit.”

“Are you ready?”

“Almost. But, I could use a little help.”

She turned around in the back seat and freed my dick. She wrapped her lips around him and kept her tongue working the sensitive spot on the underside just behind the head while moving him in and out.

“Karen, that feels fantastic, but if you want him in your pussy, you’d better stop.”

“Yes, sir. You deserve a reward. Please fuck me.”

“That’s the best offer I’ve had today. If you spread your legs, I’ll be thrilled to fuck you right here where your husband can listen.”

“Shut up and fuck me!”

This wasn’t going to be the fuck of a lifetime. I was too turned on to last very long, but I figured that neither of us was looking for that. I lined up my prick and sank it into her pussy. Damn, did that feel good. I started pumping. At the same time, I tried to hold back. I didn’t want to be confused with a sixteen-year-old virgin. But, as excited as I was, I knew I wouldn’t last long.

Three minutes in, I lost it. I came and came. With my cum pumped into Karen’s pussy, I knew my duty. I slid back, disengaging my dick, and put my face back in her crotch. Before this week on the island, I knew that a pussy was the sweetest smelling and tasting on God’s green Earth. At his point, I surprisingly knew that a pussy full of male sperm was the second-best taste ever.

I started kissing her pussy, and she told me to lie on my back. I knew where this was going and rapidly complied. She straddled my face and fed me my cum. Remembering her challenge, I decided not to quit before two. I licked, and my cum dribbled out of her pussy. I licked some more, and my cum gushed out. Soon, she orgasmed. I doubled my effort. All the cum was out of her pussy, but I kept licking. Then she came. I had done my job.

The next rest area, I went back to my driving duties, and Karen resumed reading her porn books. Soon, we crossed into Ohio. We all knew at some level that we had unfinished business to discuss. Of course, it was Karen who brought it up.

“A while back, Ken suggested that what happened on the island should stay on the island. Does everyone agree with that?”

What followed was a chorus of ‘I guess,’ 'Kinda,’ and ‘I don’t know.’ ‘That’s what I thought. I’d like to propose a modification to that. Let’s assign one weekend a month where Island Marriages still hold. A Friday night through Sunday dinner where we are with our Island Spouse. Of course, if our weekend hits a holiday, it adds an extra day. Any objections?”

Cindy was the first to answer, “Fuck no. I don’t know which is better, Ken's dick or his tongue.”

“I think the motion has passed unanimously,” I said. “Of course, that shouldn’t interfere with the four of us partying other times."

 

 

Published 
Written by BradCarpenter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments