Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies,do you like a man who cooks for you?

last reply
98 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey
I tend to get nervous when getting to know a girl on a night out etc,is it worth saying your a great cook? I do love to cook for others.
After a long day do you like coming home to table set and food and wine waiting for you?
Is it something you'd like in a guy.
Thanks x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like cooking myself, but i do think its rather awesome that the person i go out with also cooks (and is rather good at it)
There is nothing more amazing than homemade food.
But that is just my opinion xD not sure about the rest of the people
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Abso-friggin-lutely!!

I enjoy cooking and have been doing the major share of it since I was able to turn the stove on by myself.
To have someone cook me a meal, from scratch, without opening a prepackaged box or takeout bag would mean the world to me.
It would be even more spectacular if they cleaned up after themselves.
If you're not a cook, learning to make one really great meal is worth it's weight in gold.

Besides, there's nothing sexier than a man that knows his way around a kitchen.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Abso-friggin-lutely!!

I enjoy cooking and have been doing the major share of it since I was able to turn the stove on by myself.
To have someone cook me a meal, from scratch, without opening a prepackaged box or takeout bag would mean the world to me.
It would be even more spectacular if they cleaned up after themselves.
If you're not a cook, learning to make one really great meal is worth it's weight in gold.

Besides, there's nothing sexier than a man that knows his way around a kitchen.

This! Every word.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes... i find it really sexy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a man that can cook. I love cooking, but it's nice to sit back and let him take over once in a while. When my significant other is home one of my favorite things is when we prepare meals together.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. It is sexy and I absolutely adore watching them in the kitchen or on the grill. It feels special to have someone cook for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I don't especially like to cook (I'd rather eat out) so if a guy is a good cook and wants to cook for me, I might give him a blowjob as a 'thank you.' smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, there is one man in particular I would love to cook for me. Good wine, good food.........we all know where that leads!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, there is one man in particular I would love to cook for me. Good wine, good food.........we all know where that leads!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely. Its so cute to see guys cooking! Even the guys who cant but still try. Even more adorable!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
Yes. It is sexy and I absolutely adore watching them in the kitchen or on the grill. It feels special to have someone cook for you.

here we go... what you like to eat today babe?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

I don't get it.
I can cook, and yes, all fresh ingredients, everything from scratch. I even bake bread and make deserts.
Not once have I been told that I look sexy cooking a meal! Am I wearing too many clothes? No way will I cook naked, that hot fat can spit everywhere!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im appreciative of all that cook for me. He'll do it without a second thought might have to add afew more veges or make a salad but no biggy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a guy to cook for me. Even if it's just pasta and a salad. Lots of time the sauces seems to have come out of a jar.

However there are other guys who really cook for you from scratch right in front of you.

Maybe best is when you cook together. You know cook a little and play a little and then cook some more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Maybe best is when you cook together. You know cook a little and play a little and then cook some more.

What, and risk the hollandaise splitting or the bernaise catching! I've got a soufflee that needs watching and the creme anglaise still to make! We can play later.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Yea I do I find it hot
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I love a guy to cook for me. Even if it's just pasta and a salad. Lots of time the sauces seems to have come out of a jar.

However there are other guys who really cook for you from scratch right in front of you.

This! With a glass of wine and a little slap and tickle during preparation.

I do agree. Love a man who knows his way around the kitchen!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do I find it so romantic that he'd cook for me give me a night or day off from cooking it's just a very caring jester
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

What, and risk the hollandaise splitting or the bernaise catching! I've got a soufflee that needs watching and the creme anglaise still to make! We can play later.

Swoon Talk foodie to me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, i like cooking, even for myself. He can wash up afterwards if he's really keen though.
Lurker
0 likes
Hands down yes. I love to cook to so taking turns would be nice. I think love goes into cooking for people, so it can be a very romantic thing. Cooking together and getting distracted would be fun too;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love cooking, but it's always a nice treat when he cooks for me, especially as he actually knows what he's doing in the kitchen, woohoo! :P
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE having a man who can cook for me. I love cooking myself, as well, but there's something so hot about a man who knows his way around the kitchen (for more than just sex, of course). Cooking together is also fun! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cooking and sex: in both cases you need a man who knows what he's doing! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do because by the end of the day i'm to tired to cook.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I understand what you are saying and why you say it.

But there are time I just can not wait another minute, how about you dpw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

I understand what you are saying and why you say it.

But there are time I just can not wait another minute, how about you dpw

Well yes, when my passion soufflee rises I have let the sauce bubble over so to speak.PLKLARox50WLvtmk