Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chicago Series, Part 15 of many :)"

Sam

I had the biggest smile on my face all day, knowing that Mark was coming to spend the night. An entire night. Part of it was a relief that he even wanted to come spend the night with me after catching me having sex with my neighbor Chris a couple days ago. I tried to prepare myself for the possibility that he could end up leaving early, not wanting to be around me after hearing everything I had to tell him. But I hoped that he’d be more turned on than upset. 

He texted mid-afternoon once his wife and kids had left to spend the night at her sister’s.

Mark: Heather and the kids just left

Mark: I’m going to take a shower, then I’ll head over ;) 

It seemed like his initial anger may have dissipated over the past couple days, and/or he got most of it out of his system when he came over and angry-fucked me yesterday morning. 

But I was still nervous, knowing all that I had to tell him. I wondered whether I should tell him everything or hold some things back. The video Chris took, or that he’d made me squirt for the first time, for instance. It wasn’t so much that I wanted to have any secrets from Mark, but I was cautious of saying anything that might make his anger flare back up, when it seemed like he’d already started to forgive me.  

I buzzed Mark up when he arrived a little while later, with butterflies in my stomach. He had a small duffel bag with him, and just seeing that made me that much more excited, remembering that he was staying the night. 

“Hi,” I greeted him at the door with a smile. 

“Hi, slut,” he teased, a slight smirk playing at the corner of his lips. 

I felt a tingle between my legs with his greeting, flushing deeper as I remembered how he’d come in yesterday morning, guiding me back to my room and pushing me down on the bed to fuck me immediately. It seemed like he might be restraining himself from doing the same thing again, and part of me wanted to tell him not to. I knew we needed to talk about everything that happened, but then again, we had all night. 

“Are you excited to tell me about all of your slutty activity?” His voice was still stern and a bit gravely, but it didn’t have as much of a sharp edge to it as it had yesterday. 

“Yes,” I replied easily. “I want to tell you all about it.” 

I remembered what Mark had texted yesterday, that he wanted to feel my mouth and hands on him while I told him everything. As tempted as I was to drop to my knees right there in the hall, I led him into my room instead. 

“Do you want anything to drink?” I asked a bit awkwardly, not knowing if we were going to get right into it. 

“I”m okay for now,” Mark answered, letting his duffel bag drop to the floor near the foot of the bed before sitting on the edge, leaning back on his elbows, getting comfortable. 

“Take off your clothes,” he commanded. “Slowly.”

Okay, getting right into it apparently. I bit my lip and lifted my shirt over my head first. 

“I want to know how it started,” Mark prompted once I was shirtless. “You were so horny after I got interrupted the other night, weren’t you?” 

“Yes, I was,” I admitted. 

“Did you text him right away?” 

I shook my head. “He sent another message soon after you said goodnight, saying that he was going to stop trying with me. He figured I wasn’t interested since I hadn’t texted him back at all since the first time we hooked up a few weeks ago.” 

As I’d hoped, there was a flicker of understanding in Mark’s eyes as I explained the circumstances behind my initial text to Chris. 

“Take off your shorts next,” he ordered, rather than responding to what I’d told him.

I felt eager to comply, but forced myself not to rush. Hooking my thumbs under the waistband of my shorts, I started pushing them down inch by inch. I turned to face away from him, bending slowly as I pushed the shorts down over my ass, keeping my knees locked as I leaned all the way down, and glancing over my shoulder to see his expression. His eyes were glued to my ass, and I caught him adjusting himself in his shorts a little. 

“What happened when you texted him back?” Mark asked as I stood back up slowly and turned back to face him. 

“It turned into sexting pretty quickly.” 

“Touch your tits through your bra,” Mark commanded. “Are those nipples hard?” 

I did as I was told, squeezing my breasts with both hands through the bra cups, rubbing my thumbs over my nipples, and feeling them poking through the fabric. “They’re getting hard already.” 

“Take it off. Underwear stays on for now.” 

I reached behind my back to unhook the bra, letting it fall away slowly, revealing my full breasts and hard nipples. 

“Play with them some more. Flick your tongue around them and suck on them.” 

My chest heaved as I complied with Mark’s directions, keeping my eyes on him as I massaged both breasts in my hands. Then I lowered my head to tease one nipple at a time with my tongue, rolling and flicking around each one before wrapping my lips around them and sucking lightly. 

In my peripheral vision, I noticed Mark shifting again, rubbing himself through his shorts. “I want to read the messages,” he said. 

I looked at him, and my hesitancy must’ve been clear in my expression. 

Mark seemed oblivious, or pretended not to notice. “Give me your phone.” 

I reluctantly retrieved my phone and unlocked it before handing it to him. Then I slid down to my knees in front of him, pushing his thighs apart to make room for myself between them.

He groaned softly as he watched me get into position, but stopped me before my hands could slide up any further. 

“Hang on,” he said, pulling off his shirt and pushing down his shorts so that he was only in his underwear, too. Then he scooted back on the bed until he was sitting up against the headboard and spreading his legs, looking right at me as he patted the mattress between them.

Another tingle rushed through me as he beckoned me closer. I forced myself to move slowly, climbing onto the bed on my hands and knees and crawling over to him, settling between his legs once again. 

Mark rubbed his hard cock through his underwear and reached out with his other hand to pinch and tease my nipples, tugging on them lightly. 

I gasped when I felt his touch, squeezing my thighs together as my pussy clenched in reaction.

Mark’s eyes darted down, noticing my response. His hand trailed down to my lap, pushing out on my inner thighs until my legs spread enough for him to reach between them. He cupped my mound, rubbing over my pussy through my bright blue lacy panties, and pressing in with his middle finger. 

My eyes closed involuntarily, and I moaned, my hips grinding on his hand, aching for more of his touch. He pushed the lacy fabric aside and replaced his finger between my bare lips, feeling more of the wetness that was accumulating quickly. 

“So wet,” Mark observed. “Remembering how he fucked you?” 

I hesitated before responding, still feeling nervous about admitting it. Besides, most of what was exciting me was everything Mark was doing at that moment, and the anticipation of sharing all of my sluttiness with him. But I didn’t allow myself to overthink it. 

“Yes,” I answered simply, pressing his hand onto me harder, grinding.

Mark continued rubbing, then slipped two fingers inside me, coating them in more wetness. 

I moaned and squeezed around his fingers, wanting to cum on them. But then I remembered I had other plans. Pushing back gently on his hand, I slid down onto my stomach between his legs, resting up on my elbows. Then I scooted closer until my head was hovering over his cock. 

“I want to suck you while you read my messages with Chris,” I told him. 

As much as I still felt some nerves about how he’d react to all of it, I was also practically dripping with anticipation. I squeezed my thighs together yet again, trying to ease the pressure there as I cupped my hand around him through his underwear, rubbing, stroking, and squeezing his balls a little.

Mark moaned softly, his eyes on me rather than on the phone. 

I kept stroking like that, feeling him getting harder under my touch, brushing my thumb over his head repeatedly, waiting to see a wet spot from his pre-cum. Then I leaned down and rubbed my lips on him through his underwear, sliding them along the underside of his cock. As anxious as I was to feel his skin, and to taste him, I kept waiting for the wet spot, brushing my lips over his head next. 

“That feels so good,” Mark moaned, brushing some hair out of my face. 

“Go ahead and read,” I said, winking up at him. 

His eyes moved back to my phone right away, as if he just realized he’d gotten distracted. 

“Naughty tease,” he said, smirking.

The corner of my lips twitched in an almost-smile as I continued brushing them over his cloth-covered shaft. 

Then Mark began reading, and I waited impatiently for his response. 

“You didn’t resist him at all,” he commented just a few seconds into reading. 

I felt his cock twitch a little against my lips. 

“Such a slut, getting naked and opening your curtains for your neighbor to watch.” 

I moaned, my lips vibrating against him. With one more brush of my thumb over his tip, I found the wet spot I’d been waiting for. Smiling when I felt it, I finally peeled his underwear down until I’d freed his cock and balls. Starting at his balls, I licked and flicked my tongue around, pinching the skin between my lips gently. 

Mark flinched, and I heard him breathing faster as I made my way up slowly, licking, kissing, and rubbing my lips along the underside of his cock. 

“You got your dildo out for him within the first couple of minutes,” he said, still focused on reading the texts. 

I pulled back briefly, wanting to explain that part. “Eggy was still in from when we were talking. I figured you might not want me to use Eggy with him, so I switched to my dildo.”

Mark seemed to accept that, moving on.

I gently lifted his cock from resting against his stomach, stroking with a light grip. He reacted instantly, twitching and stiffening in my grasp. I swirled the tip of my tongue around his head, kissing his tip, sucking lightly on his slit, then pressing my tongue against it. 

“Fuck!” Mark groaned, shifting and thrusting up so that his cock was pressing into my lips. 

I moaned and continued flicking my tongue out around his head, swirling it over his slit and tasting the pre-cum. 

“He called you then, didn’t he?” Mark asked, apparently having reached the end of the texts from Chris that night.

“Yes,” I admitted easily.

“Tell me what you talked about,” he prompted, his hand brushing through my hair gently.

I hadn’t even wrapped my lips around him yet, kissing his tip once more before pulling back to tell him about the phone sex, and everything I’d imagined Chris doing. Everything he’d told me to do with the dildo as he watched and came on his window. 

It felt more intense than I expected, making eye contact with Mark as I revealed more details, feeling his cock reacting as my clit throbbed and my lips swelled. His cock twitched in my hand as I spoke and continued stroking him slowly, alternating between a looser and tighter grip. 

Then, as I finished regaling the phone sex details, I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around him, finally taking him into my mouth. With each slow, gentle bob of my head, I felt him getting stiffer between my lips. My left hand moved down to cup and caress his balls while my right fingers squeezed gently around the base of his cock, holding him upright. My eyes closed automatically as I sucked him, taking him deeper gradually, until I consciously opened them, looking up and watching as he scrolled through the messages. 

Mark groaned and reached forward to squeeze and slap my ass as I sucked him, my thighs squeezing together and toes curling as my pussy throbbed and clenched. 

“How many more times did you cum on the phone with him?” he asked.

Rather than pulling back to answer, I continued sliding my lips up and down his shaft, slowly rubbing with my tongue as I held up four fingers. 

Mark cursed and pulled me off suddenly. “I want to hear the entire story before I cum.”  

I looked up at him, smiling and licking my lips. “I know,” I answered, scaling my teasing back a bit, my fingertips holding his cock as lightly as possible as I teased him with some more light strokes. 

“How did it start the next day?” he asked, prompting me. 

“He met me on my way home from work. Right after I texted you.” 

“Tell me everything you remember, including what you were thinking. And don’t stop stroking. Just like that.” 

I thought back to that moment as I was walking home from campus, and the stomach-dropping feeling I got when I heard Chris call my name, and saw him jogging to catch up with me on the sidewalk. I knew I was in trouble with him there in person. Without our apartment windows between us. 

I was nervous to admit all of that to Mark. It was a little confusing but also so exciting to see and feel how turned on he was getting. But I decided to just give him what he was asking for. 

“I was so wet as I walked home with him. I’m pretty sure my clit throbbed as soon as I heard him call my name, as he caught up with me,” I told him, varying my grip around his cock as I continued stroking him. 

“At what point did you know you were going to fuck him?” Mark asked, his cock twitching in my hand again as I squeezed.

“Not until we got to the front door of my building.”

“What made you decide?”

“Mostly the things he was saying, I guess. And when I saw the bulge in his shorts, I couldn’t stop myself from touching him. I needed it,” I blushed, squirming on the bed and getting wet again as I remembered it all, squeezing my thighs together to ease the throbbing sensation between my legs. I leaned back down to roll my tongue around his head and suck on it, applying a little more pressure with my lips wrapped around him. 

“Knowing he wanted to fuck you again. And how much you wanted to feel his big cock again, too,” Mark guessed.

“Yes,” I breathed. 

“Remembering how many times he made you cum. And how many times he came.”

“Mm-hmm,” I moaned without lifting my lips from his cock.  

“You couldn’t handle me denying you anymore, could you? You did it without asking because you were afraid I’d say no.”

My instinct was to deny Mark’s accusation, but I hesitated, realizing there was some truth to it. Then I pulled back to continue, another thought crossing my mind that I wanted to share, eager to see and feel his reaction.

“I remembered how his cock felt when he was fucking me before. And I guess I was craving it after sexting and seeing it again the night before. I thought about just going upstairs and using my dildo instead. But it’s not as big or thick as he is.”

Mark’s cock throbbed again in my hand, pre-cum oozing from his tip. “Have you thought about getting a bigger one? One similar to his size?”

“Yes,” I answered easily. “And I thought about you fucking me with it.” 

“Fuck!” Mark yelled, pushing my hand off of him again suddenly. 

I had a huge smile on my face as I waited for him to recover, cautiously bringing my hand back to squeeze around the base of his cock. It was so hot to feel him responding to everything I was telling him. Bringing him so close to the edge, on the brink of losing control, just from my light touches. I slid a hand down to rub my pussy as I felt more wetness seeping from inside my pussy.

Mark seemed to be spurred on as he noticed me touching myself, losing some of his resolve to hold on through the end of my story. He groaned, and suddenly pushed down on the back of my head until my lips were around the base of his cock. I gagged, feeling him throbbing in my mouth as he held me there, pushing a little harder before grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling up.

I let go, happy to let him guide me as much as he wanted to.

Sure enough, Mark’s grip tightened in my hair, and he moved my head up and down. 

I moaned and gagged as he moved faster, thrusting up while his hands pushed my head down. I pressed two fingers between my lips, rubbing as he fucked my mouth. My eyes watered as his faster thrusting and firm grip on the back of my neck caused me to gag and cough on his cock, feeling it penetrating my throat. I sucked as hard as I could, hollowing out my cheeks as his hard shaft slipped quickly between my lips. 

“Fuck!” Mark groaned. 

I could tell he was getting close, pushing and pulling on my head, his hands still tangled in my hair. Every few strokes, he’d thrust up and force his cock deeper, making me gag. 

“I want you to cum,” Mark ordered, pulling me back off once he’d regained his senses. 

Before I could respond, he was moving, flipping me onto my back and moving over me, coming between my legs and pushing them up and back. He sat back on his heels, poised to enter me but resisting the urge. Instead, he teased me, rubbing his cock along my slit and slapping it on my clit. Then he took my hand and pushed my fingers back down into my pussy.  

“Touch yourself. Such a slut. Thinking about his cock as you stroke and suck mine. You want to feel him pounding this wet pussy again, don’t you?”

“Yess! I want it!” I moaned loudly, not bothering to hold back anymore, my fingers flying over my clit. “I want you to watch as he fucks me!”

“You want me to see how hard he makes you cum?”

“Yes! I want to see you stroking your cock and watching!”

“Do you want to feel me first, then feel him stretching you?”

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned, grinding on my hand, my fingers rubbing fast and pressing hard against my clit. “Yes, I want you to take my pussy first before he stretches it.”

“You want me to see you cumming almost immediately as he enters you? Filling you over and over. Keep thinking about that. Think about me watching all of it and stroking my hard cock.”

“Oh, god, I’m cumming!” 

That was all it took. The orgasm ripped through me, my back arching, toes curling, everything tensing and seizing up as I clenched hard and came on my fingers. I didn’t squirt with the intensity that I had with Chris the other day, but I felt a small gush of fluid coating my fingers and spilling onto the bed.

“Mmm,” he moaned, the sound coming out almost like a gasp. “Good slut.” 

Then I felt him grabbing my hip and pushing into me hard, before I finished cumming. He moaned and grunted as he came inside me right away. 

A huge smile broke through the furrowed expression on my face as I kept moaning and writhing in pleasure, feeling Mark’s cum shooting into me, reclaiming my pussy once again.

I felt and saw him shaking a bit as he held himself up over me, my eyes poring over him, feeling mesmerized by the way he just came so intensely. I expected him to more or less collapse on top of me, but Mark just leaned up onto his knees and continued thrusting into me, slowly. I could feel that he was still somewhat hard inside me as he kept up the shallow thrusts, gripping himself tightly around the base of his cock. 

“Keep rubbing your clit fast,” he commanded. “Close your eyes, make yourself cum again as you remember his cock and feel mine.”

“Fuck,” I moaned, reaching down to keep rubbing.

“Tell me how he fucked you. Put yourself back there and remember it. Tell me everything you see.” 

I closed my eyes as directed, and kept rubbing as I thought back to that afternoon, all the while feeling Mark’s cock sliding slowly between my lips, barely breaching my pussy. 

“First, he went down on me. I was laying at the edge of the bed again and he was kneeling on the ground with his mouth on me, and stroking his cock.”

“You enjoyed seeing him stroke like that while he was going down on you, didn’t you?” Mark asked, knowing from experience that it always turned me on.

“Yeah, that was really hot. Then he told me to turn around and lay with my head off the edge of the bed to suck his cock.”

Mark moaned. “He must’ve gotten really deep down your throat in that position.”

“He did.”

“I want to see your throat bulging as his cock fills you like that.” 

I moaned, grinding on my hand and rubbing faster. “Yeah, I thought about wanting to see that, too.” 

“Did he cum in your mouth like that the first time?”

“No, he wanted to cum inside me. So, he got on the bed and told me to ride his cock. He came like that for the first time. I came, too, rubbing my clit while I was riding and grinding on his cock.” 

“So that was one for each of you?” Mark verified, keeping count. 

“Yes. Then he got on top of me. His cock was so deep. I’d never felt anything like that.”

Mark groaned, thrusting his own cock deeper into me for a couple of strokes, as if letting me feel the difference. I could feel that he was fully hard once again, but still taking it slow, wanting to hear all the details I’d give him. 

“His big cock filled you deeper than anyone in the past?” 

“Yes,” I answered honestly. “He came again pretty quickly. Feeling his cum shooting into me so deep like that, hitting my cervix, made me cum again, too.” 

“2 to 2.” 

“Yeah. He kept fucking me like that for a while, then he pulled me to the edge of the bed, until my hips were sort of hanging off of it and he was standing. It was so hard and fast and felt so good. I came again like that.” 

“2 to 3.”

“Then he repositioned me onto my hands and knees. I loved feeling him move me around like that. It felt like he was using me like a sex doll, just positioning me however he wanted me. He held my face down on the bed and came inside me again.” 

“3 to 3,” Mark counted, groaning and thrusting a little faster, harder as he listened and got worked up once again. 

“He kept fucking me like that and told me to spread my ass for him. Then he used some of the cum leaking out of my pussy to lube up his thumb, teasing and fingering my ass with it.”

“He must’ve made you cum again that way, with his thumb in your ass,” Mark guessed, knowing it was another of my triggers. 

“Yes, I did. I came pretty hard that time.”

“Mmm,” he moaned. “3 to 4. Was that the best one?” 

“No,” I answered quickly. “The next one was. The last one. He was fucking me so hard and fast and still fingering my ass with his thumb. It was so hot, feeling so wet and full of his cum already, and wanting more. Hearing him tell me to cum again on his cock.” 

I could feel myself building up again, getting close as I remembered that feeling of Chris fucking me hard and fast until I was squirting all over. I hesitated to share that with Mark, but I figured he could feel me clenching up as I thought about it. I wanted it to happen again. I wanted to squirt on Mark’s cock, to make him feel it. Maybe I’d let him believe he was making me squirt for the first time. Or at least if he felt it too, it might not be as bad to admit that Chris had gotten me there first. 

“You’re imagining his big cock fucking you like that, aren’t you?” he asked, thrusting faster and harder once again, tugging on my hips to fill me deeper. 

“Yes!” I admitted easily, rubbing my clit fast and squeezing his cock. “I’m gonna cum.”

“Yes, show me how badly you want to cum on his cock again.”

“I’m close.”

“You like being a slut like this, don’t you? Getting fucked by him, and telling me about it. Thinking about making me watch you take his cock, cumming on it so many times.”

“Yes!”

“Cum again. I want to see it. I want to hear how desperate you were to cum for him, just like I heard you that day as I stood outside of your apartment. Moaning and begging him for more.”

“Fuck!” 

“You came really hard that fifth time?”

“Yes, so hard.”

“And he came again inside you?”

“Yes, he came a fourth time.”

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

“You took all four loads in that slutty pussy. You must’ve been so soaked and stretched. Completely used by his big cock.” 

Mark was fucking me again, full-on at that point. He reached down to take over, rubbing my clit so I could wrap my arms and my legs around him. I finally opened my eyes, looking up at him as he pounded into me. 

“Yes, so messy and used!” I moaned and arched my hips to feel him deeper. 

“And you loved it. You want more. You want him to use you again like that, don’t you?”

“Yes!” I groaned, gritting my teeth, feeling ready to explode. I wanted so badly to squirt on his cock and tried to focus on that. 

“Feeling how easily my cock slips right in afterwards. How loose your slutty pussy still is after he used you.” 

“Oh, god!” I groaned, feeling the head of Mark’s cock rubbing against my g spot as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. It felt so intense and amazing that I actually tried to hold on to the feeling as long as possible, not wanting it to stop. “I love the way your cock feels!” 

“You can barely feel me after him, can you? Just the pressure of my head against your upper wall. Fuck, my cock is so hard. I’ve never gotten so hard again, so quickly like this before.”

The feeling was so overwhelming and intense, as we looked into one another’s eyes while he was telling me all of that. I knew that there was something different between us. No matter how good Chris’ big cock felt, or how many times he made me cum, There was something so intense that I felt with Mark that I couldn’t even really describe, but the way he was looking at me as he spoke and filled me made me believe he was feeling it, too. 

“You feel so good,” I said finally. “I’m going to cum so hard on your cock.” 

Mark’s thumb pressed harder and rubbed faster on my clit as his thrusts picked up too, his cock moving faster against my g spot. “Do it. Cum on me, Sam. Make me cum again. Show me how much you love being a slut.”

“Your slut,” I amended, breathlessly. 

“Yes, you’re my slut. I’m going to cum so much more than him.”

“Yes! I want it! I want all of your cum!” 

“Who lets you fuck him?” 

“You do!”

“That’s right. I want you to be a slut and fuck him again, and other guys. Whenever I tell you to.”

I couldn’t hold on any longer. Hearing about Mark’s plans to basically pimp me out to others drove me crazy and sent me over the edge. I came hard, losing control of the volume of my moans, a ringing sensation in my ears. I felt myself gushing around his cock again. It was more than last time, but not quite a squirt. Still, it was enough to give me that dizzy, nearly blacking out feeling I’d experienced with Chris. 

Mark followed right after, grunting and cumming again. 

I felt spurt after spurt shooting inside me. It really was an impressive amount, after he came so hard the first time. It made me feel really good, knowing I’d turned him on enough to cum again so quickly. I smiled up at him, breathing hard and moaning as I recovered from my intense orgasm. 

He pulled out slowly, and I felt his cum leaking out of me, pooling under my ass on the bed. 

“Very messy,” I said, smiling up at him.

“And slutty,” he added, returning the smile.

“Just how you like me, it seems.” 

“Yep,” he chuckled. “More than I was expecting to.” 

I kept looking up at him, not sure if he meant he wasn’t expecting to like my sluttiness so much, or me in general. But I was a little afraid to ask, so I let it go. 

Then I got up to go to the bathroom and clean myself up, smiling in the mirror, feeling slutty and happy about the way Mark had claimed me back again. I heard him in the kitchen getting a drink of water, and my smile grew even bigger as I remembered again that he was staying the night. Before joining him, I crossed the hall back to my bedroom to get dressed, pulling my underwear and t-shirt back on, not bothering with shorts or a bra. 

When I caught up with Mark in the kitchen, he was standing in front of the window, looking out past the fire escape into the courtyard in the center of the apartment complex, wearing only his underwear. He had a glass of water waiting for me, and I thanked him as I accepted it with a smile. 

“So, was that everything?” he asked, bringing us back to where we’d left off. 

I hesitated, knowing that there were a couple of big things I intentionally hadn’t told him yet. I shrugged, hoping he hadn’t seen the hesitation in my expression already. “Yeah, after Chris came for the fourth time, we finished. I got up to clean up and checked my phone. Then I saw your messages and kicked him out right away.”

Mark smirked back at me. “Realizing I’d been there, listening outside your door while he was fucking you?” 

“Yeah,” I felt the tone of our conversation hovering between arousing and tense, though it was much further along on the arousing side after everything that had just happened. Still, I felt a need to apologize again. “I really am sorry that I did it without talking to you first. I mean, I’m glad to see how much you’ve ended up liking it, but I didn’t mean to lie to you or hurt you.” 

“I know,” Mark admitted. “It’s okay. The more I think about it, I realize I haven’t been very fair to you, expecting you to wait around for me when I’m busy with work and my family so much of the time. I should’ve been encouraging you to hook up with Chris, or whoever else you wanted to.”

As much as I appreciated what Mark was saying, basically that he was thinking about our situation from my perspective and wanting me to be happy, his words stirred up some mixed feelings for me. I liked the feeling I got from him acting possessive over me, and getting a little jealous over anything that happened with Chris. Maybe that wasn’t a healthy response, but I enjoyed knowing I affected him like that, because that’s what he did to me. Every time I reminded myself that he was married, and sneaking around like this is all we’d ever have together, it hurt a little, as much as I tried to convince myself I was fine with it. So any signs that he might have some genuine feelings for me too felt welcome. 

I wasn’t sure how much of that I should share. But it seemed like Mark was trying to open up with me a little, so I tried to push things further. “Is that what you want?” 

“Seems like it’s what you want,” he snapped back.

I thought about it, still trying to figure out why I did what I did with Chris. I didn’t have a simple answer, but I decided to just share my thoughts with him. “I don’t know why I did it. I mean, of course, it was because he turned me on and I wanted him. But I really do feel so much more for you, so I don’t know why I went behind your back like that. I really don’t want to push you away, or to make you stop caring whether I hook up with anyone else.” 

I met Mark’s eyes as I finished, and he just looked back at me, seeming to process what I was saying. I felt terrified that letting on that I had feelings for him would scare him away, second-guessing what I’d said as soon as the words left my mouth.

I was so busy getting lost in my insecurity that what Mark said next really caught me off-guard. 

“It’s crazy how jealous and turned on I felt, hearing you with him. I haven’t cum in my pants like that since I was a teenager. I didn’t know I would enjoy thinking about you with other guys so much, or that I would feel so threatened by it.”

My heart was pounding in my chest as I listened to Mark’s admissions. “Why threatened?” I asked, desperate to hear more of what he was thinking. 

He shrugged. “Chris is bigger. It’s clear how much you like that. And he’s your neighbor, always available. You might start to desire him more.”

I felt my head shaking instinctively before my thoughts even caught up. “I won’t desire him more than you.” 

“You don’t seem to be able to resist him,” Mark pointed out. There wasn’t any malice in his voice this time. He was just stating a fact. 

I blushed, suddenly feeling regretful. I wanted to reassure him, but my actions had spoken louder than any words could at that point.  

“It’s okay. I get that I’m not available for you as much as either of us would like. It makes sense that you need more than what I can give you. But I guess that’s why I’ve felt like I needed to limit your interactions with Chris. I’m worried that he’ll have more of an opportunity to get close to you, and that you’ll realize you’d rather have that.” 

“The thing with Chris isn’t really comparable, though. I don’t feel the same way about him, or when I’m with him. But I guess I have been having some of the same feelings you’re talking about. You and I have been having fun sneaking around together, but I know I won’t ever be able to really compete with your wife and your family. I’m not asking for that, either - I don’t want to mess up your life. I know things will only ever be able to go so far with us. So maybe on some level, being with Chris felt like a way to leave a safe distance between us. I don’t know.” 

Mark listened attentively to everything I had to say, nodding along. “That makes sense. And I don’t want you to feel restricted by me. I know I’ll have to let you go at some point, when you decide you want to find a guy to really be with who isn’t married.” 

I let Mark’s words echo in my mind, feeling the impact of what he was saying. 

“Well, I don’t want you to let me go yet,” I said, looking right at him and feeling my emotions swelling in my chest once again.  

“I don’t want that, either,” Mark replied, shaking his head.   

The intensity between us had shifted, and I was suddenly desperate to feel him again. We came together wordlessly, Mark’s hand cupped behind my head as he kissed me deeply. I moaned into him as he crushed me against his chest, my arms wrapping around his waist, fingers digging into the skin on his lower back. He took two big steps and guided me backwards with him until my back was against the windowpanes. 

I moaned when I felt Mark press me against the glass, cool against my back through the thin fabric of my t-shirt. His lips trailed along my jawbone to my ear. He teased my earlobe with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth, nibbling on it as his hands found my hips, sliding back to grip two handfuls of my ass. 

“I always think about you and want you so much, Sam,” Mark whispered into my ear, one hand moving back to my front and reaching up my shirt, palming and squeezing my left breast before rubbing his thumb around my hard nipple. His lips slid down further over my neck, kissing, biting, and sucking on me there, quickly finding the trigger spots he knew so well.

I whimpered and moaned uncontrollably, my body already writhing between him and the big window. “I always want you, too,” I whispered back. 

Mark’s other hand gave my ass another squeeze before sliding down to my thigh and lifting, guiding my left leg to wrap around his waist. Then he reached down into my underwear and brushed his fingers over my slit, taking just a moment to tease before pressing in at the same time as his teeth scraped over the side of my neck again. 

“Oh, fuck!” I gasped as his fingers entered me. 

“I want you to cum again,” Mark commanded, breathing into my ear between kisses and bites. “Right here, against the window. Cum on my fingers, Sam. Show me you’re my slut.” 

My whole body tensed and tightened around him, my nails scratching up and down his back as his fingers curled up inside me, rubbing and bumping against my g spot quickly while his palm pressed and rubbed against my clit. I knew I was going to cum hard on his hand, and quickly. He knew just what to do to get me there, and he was reminding me of that. 

“Now!” he ordered, dipping his head lower to lick and suck on my nipples, still fingering and rubbing hard.

“Oh, my god!” I moaned, my hands finding the back of his head, combing into his hair, and tugging. I felt the wave of pleasure mounting and let go. “I’m cumming!” I moaned as my body started writhing, back arching as I threw myself back against the window so hard that I bumped my head, my pussy clenching hard on his fingers, thighs shaking. 

Mark didn’t let up. His hand kept grinding hard and fast on my pussy as he leaned back up to kiss me again deeply, pinning me up against the window to keep me from falling over from the intense pleasure. 

“Good girl,” he groaned into my ear as I came down, pressing himself against me so that I could feel his once-again hard cock against my stomach through the thin fabric of his underwear. 

Then Mark was moving, pulling me along with him towards the couch. He yanked my underwear down and pushed his off too before sitting down, then guiding me by my hips as I straddled him and settled on his lap. Then we were kissing again, our hands roaming all over one another. My t-shirt came up and off, and my hands found his hard cock and balls, caressing and stroking him as my hips started grinding on his lap. 

“Fuck, you feel so good,” he mumbled into my chest, his mouth sliding down my neck to my breasts once again, kissing and sucking along the way. 

I couldn’t wait any longer to feel him inside me, leaning up and guiding his cock to my entrance, then sitting down on him slowly, both of us moaning again as my wet lips separated around his head. 

Once I was sitting down on him, Mark adjusted his hips, thrusting up into me so that I could feel him as deeply as possible. I gasped and groaned into him as he kissed me again, his hand combing into my hair and gripping a fistful as I started grinding on him. 

We kept kissing and grinding together, occasionally pulling back to moan and make eye contact, feeling the intensity there. 

Then I felt his fingers on my clit again and gasped, my moans getting breathier and more desperate once again. 

“Cum again on my cock,” Mark breathed, softly. “Cum, Sam. I want to feel you squeezing my cock again.” 

He kept stroking my clit and guiding my hips as I was grinding on his cock, feeling it rubbing at just the right spot inside me. Within moments, I was bucking in his lap, writhing through another orgasm. 

“Fuck, that feels so good,” Mark groaned as I came. “I love feeling your pussy squeezing my cock. Getting me so wet.”  

Once I’d calmed down, Mark pushed up on my hips and flipped me over onto my back on the couch, quickly moving on top of me and sliding himself back into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him right away, my fingers digging into his back as he filled me, thrusting, grinding his cock into me. He leaned down to kiss me once again, his arms sliding under mine until his hands were gripping my shoulders, pulling me back against him with each deep thrust. We moaned together, each of us building up once again. 

“I want to watch you with someone else,” Mark said, leaning up over me on his elbows, his face hovering just over mine, staring into my eyes. “I want to watch you flirt with another guy while we’re out somewhere while I’m just sitting across the room getting hard, not knowing how far it will go.” 

My face furrowed in pleasure and my back arched as I felt Mark’s cock grinding into me, his hips rotating to rub against me in just the right spot. “I want you to watch me like that,” I breathed, getting close. 

“I can’t wait for you to suck my cock again like you did before, telling me about fucking another guy.” 

“Oh god,” I gasped. “I’m gonna cum on your cock again.” 

“Yes, I want to feel you. I’m going to cum inside you when I feel you squeezing my cock again.”

It was so good. Mark made me feel so good. I felt ready to explode into another big orgasm as he fucked me, using everything he’d learned about my body over the past few months to please me expertly. Whatever advantage Chris had in size, Mark made up for it with his skill. Looking into his eyes and seeing his determination to make me cum again before letting go himself, doing everything he could to get me there, just made me feel that much more connected to him. I couldn’t get enough. 

With a few more quick, hard thrusts, I was arching my back and moaning, squeezing around Mark as he made me cum for the fifth time that afternoon. I tried my best to keep eye contact as my body spasmed beyond my control. 

“Fuck, I’m cumming!” he grunted, gripping a fistful of my hair once again and holding my head back a bit, looking into my eyes as he kept thrusting, his cock pulsing spurts of hot cum inside me. 

My face gradually relaxed into a smile as I held eye contact with Mark while he came inside me. I liked that he wanted that, to feel even more connected as we came together. 

He leaned down to kiss me again, moaning against my lips and causing me to clench on his cock again as it continued to twitch inside me, our bodies still wrapped around one another. 

“That was fun,” I said, smiling as we pulled back a few moments later, kind of jokingly making light of the intense experience. 

Mark chuckled. “It was pretty fun.” 

Neither of us was in a rush to get up. Mark shifted to his side, laying against the back of the couch, his top leg still draped over and between mine as we kept talking and touching. It felt exciting to have so much time after. We talked about that too, and how it hadn’t really ever happened before. Normally, if we were on the phone, we would go to bed soon after we finished cumming together. And all the times we’d been together to have sex so far, Mark had to rush off pretty much right away to get home or to work. 

“Maybe we can plan a time to go away somewhere together soon,” Mark suggested. “I could pretend to have a business trip.” 

“I like that idea,” I smiled. “Maybe when my summer break starts.” 

“Yeah, that should work,” Mark smiled back, pinching and teasing my nipple, lightly. 

I squirmed a little under him. “I guess we can think of tonight as a trial run. See how many times we each cum with an entire night, and then try to beat it on the business trip.” 

“Maybe I should pack some Viagra,” Mark joked.

I laughed, still squirming as I got worked up again with anticipation. “Where do you think you’d want to go?”

“My company has an office in Milwaukee, so that might be a safe bet.”

“That works, I guess.” 

“Not the most exciting, but I guess it doesn’t matter, as long as there’s a nice hotel, and maybe a couple of fun places to go out to if we ever feel like leaving the room.” 

“We’ll have to see,” I grinned, reaching down to rub my pussy a little as my clit tingled, pressing two fingers between my lips until they were coated with fresh wetness. “Might not be necessary.” 

“Mmm,” Mark moaned, watching me touch. His hand slid up my thigh, pulling my legs apart further. “Maybe we could venture out to a sex shop at least.” 

“Oh, yeah?” I asked, smirking. “What would we buy?” 

“I think you already have a bigger dildo on your list, since your current one is smaller than Chris.” 

“Yeah,” I agreed, flushing and tingling a little more as I thought about it, squirming and pressing my fingers into my pussy a little deeper. 

“I want to fuck you with it.”

“Mmm,” I moaned. “I want you to. Pushing it so deep into me. Or maybe even wearing it as a strap-on.” The idea popped out before I’d even considered whether I should’ve screened that thought. I hoped Mark wouldn’t be upset by the suggestion. 

He seemed to think it over, like he hadn’t considered that option before. “So I could fuck you with a bigger cock,” he said, his voice coming out neutral, not giving me any sign of how he felt about the idea.

“Only if you want to do it like that,” I said, trying to backtrack a little. “It would be fun just to feel you sliding it into me, too.” 

“Switching back and forth between fucking you with my cock and the dildo, so you could really feel the size difference.” 

“Yeah,” I agreed softly, trying not to give away my excitement. I felt more wetness on my fingers as my pussy throbbed. 

Mark seemed to sense it, reaching down to rub his fingertips along my slit, too, pressing two of his fingers into me to join mine. 

“Fuck!” I groaned with the sudden intrusion, my pussy stretching to accommodate the extra fingers. I started to pull mine out, wanting him to take over, but he stopped me.

“Don’t,” Mark said, suddenly stern. “Leave them in.” 

I followed directions as always, breathing harder as he continued rubbing and thrusting his fingers into me again. 

“I could also fuck you with both at the same time,” Mark continued. “The dildo in your pussy while I fuck your ass. So you could imagine Chris and I filling you at the same time.” 

I moaned and started writhing beside him, my head rolling back as his fingers picked up tempo, his thumb rolling in circles over my clit. Then he pulled his fingers out suddenly, leaving just mine inside. I started to object, but Mark didn’t give me the opportunity. 

“Keep fingering yourself,” he commanded. 

Then, before I had a chance to beg him to touch me again too, I felt a wet finger sliding down further, rubbing between my cheeks and then pressing into my asshole. 

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned, grinding my hips and pressing back on his finger. 

“You want that, don’t you?” Mark asked, unnecessarily. 

“Yess! I want to feel both of your cocks inside of me at once,” I moaned, writhing and fingering myself harder, faster. 

“Such a needy slut,” he teased, pressing in with his finger until I felt it breach my ass. 

“Oh, my god!” I reached for his arm, pushing on it, trying to get him to give me more of his finger. 

“Tell me what you want,” he said. It felt like taunting as I writhed and moaned beneath him desperately. 

“I want more of your finger. Please!” I begged, shamelessly. 

“Like this?” he asked, pushing it in just slightly further. 

“More!” I pleaded, moving my fingers to my clit and rubbing fast, the wetness of my juicy pussy audible as I touched myself. 

Mark groaned, leaning down to take one of my nipples between his lips, licking and sucking. He gave me more of what I was begging for, pushing his finger in and out slowly, sliding it deeper with each thrust. “Such a hot slut.” 

“Oh god!” I felt close again, rubbing faster and faster, focusing on the feeling of Mark’s finger fucking my ass faster and deeper. 

“Are you imagining my cock inside your ass like this? Both of your holes filled.” 

“Yes, I want that so much!” I whined. “I’m gonna cum.” 

“Do it. Cum with my finger in your ass. I want to feel how tight it gets while your pussy clenches.” 

I kept moaning and writhing, rubbing my clit fast, pushing back on Mark’s finger as much as I could, and imagining him and Chris both fucking me at once like that. The fantasy of double penetration wasn’t new to me. I’d masturbated while watching porn videos on the topic plenty of times before. But this felt different. It was more intense and exciting knowing that it might actually be something that Mark and I could try together, with Chris or some other guy. 

Before long, I was yelling out and cumming once again, my pussy clenching and my ass squeezing around Mark’s finger. 

He pulled it out slowly as I came down, moaning. “That was so hot. I love watching you make yourself cum like that.” 

“Mmm,” I smiled, resting back and closing my eyes, luxuriating in the post-orgasm feeling. “That felt great.” 

“Maybe we should go out dildo shopping tonight,” Mark suggested then. 

I opened my eyes, looking up at him to gauge whether he was serious. “Really?” 

Mark shrugged. “Maybe. I don’t think you want to wait until summer break, do you?”

I laughed. “Not really.” 

“We could look up a place kind of out of the way, so it would be less risky going in together,” he suggested.

“Yeah, that could work. And we could walk in separately, so it’s not obvious we’re together anyway,” I added.

“Yeah,” Mark agreed. “You can pick one out, and I’ll approve it.” 

I smiled up at him. “Okay.” 

“Someone’s excited,” Mark teased, flicking gently at my still-hard nipples.

“I think two someones are excited,” I joked back, reaching down to tap his hard cock. 

“Maybe,” he conceded. “I think the trip out will give me a nice little break, too.” 

“Doesn’t seem like you need it,” I observed, wrapping my hand around him, stroking gently.

Mark groaned, but pushed my hand away gently, shifting back on top of me briefly before standing and offering a hand to help me up. “Might need to take a break to ice it at some point.”

We kept joking around and teasing each other as we got dressed and ready to head out. Every moment felt fun and exciting, having all of this extra time with Mark to myself. The warning voice was still there in my head, telling me I needed to be careful; I was letting myself get in too deep. But after everything Mark and I talked and opened up about that evening, it felt easier than ever to ignore that voice and enjoy whatever time we had together.

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments