Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chicago Series, Part 4 of many :)"

“Soon” finally came that Saturday afternoon. The morning after that fun chat on my way home from campus, Mark told me to send him my schedule and Molly’s so that he could find a time that worked for him. We were both desperate at that point. 

Mark: Let’s do Saturday

Mark: I’m going to tell my wife I need to go to work for a while

Sam: Will she believe that you have work on a Saturday?

Mark: Yes

Mark: It’s happened before

Mark: Sometimes there are customer issues we need to take care of on the weekends

Sam: Okay

Mark: So make sure you’re home 

Sam: Okay :) 

Earlier that morning, I’d had a shift at work teaching swim lessons, and Molly was working until late afternoon or evening at the bar. Normally I would have hung around on campus to get lunch with friends, or to work on some classwork at the library. Instead, I went straight home to wait for Mark. 

The butterflies in my stomach built up as I texted him my address and a tip about where he’d be most likely to find parking. Knowing that he was actually on his way over, and we’d finally be able to do everything we’d been talking about and turning each other on over for the past several days, I was practically vibrating with anticipation and arousal. 

Mark: Just parked where you told me ;)

As soon as I got the text from Mark, a huge grin took over my face. I jumped up and rushed out of the apartment and down the stairs to meet him. I propped open the front door to the building and stepped out onto the sidewalk, turning to face in the direction I knew he’d be coming from, based on where I’d told him to park. 

I saw him coming from a distance, dressed for work in slacks and a button-up shirt, obviously keeping up appearances for the story he’d told his wife. I felt my face flushing as he made his way closer. It was all I could do not to run towards him as he crossed the street onto our block, my pussy throbbing in anticipation. 

I watched Mark’s lips curve up into a smile when he saw me standing there, waiting for him. He also seemed to pick up some speed, walking faster toward me. 

“Hi,” I said once he was just a few strides away, smiling and biting my lip.

Rather than responding verbally, Mark came straight up to me and kissed me hard right away, as if he couldn’t wait any longer, not even to say hello first. His hands cupped my face, and he deepened the kiss without pulling back. 

I gasped and then moaned into the kiss, my arms wrapping around his waist, fingertips already digging into his back through his shirt. The tingle between my legs was quickly turning into more of a throbbing sensation as Mark’s fingers combed into my hair and brushed lightly over the back of my neck, his soft lips caressing mine, then sucking and nibbling, lighting me on fire from the inside out. 

I could feel how much Mark wanted me as his hands slid down my back to squeeze my ass, pulling me flush against him while he pressed his hard cock into me, grinding. I gasped and groaned into his mouth, my hands sliding up his chest to his shoulders and neck. He didn’t let up, so I took a careful step back, towards the door, pulling him along with me. We stumbled together, chuckling into the kiss. 

“Excuse me,” someone said, the sound coming from behind me. 

That was enough to break the spell, momentarily at least. I forced myself back from Mark, pressing on his chest, only to see one of my neighbors, a woman who appeared to be a few years older than me, coming out of the building, trying to get past Mark and I as we blocked the way. 

“Sorry,” I said awkwardly, pulling Mark to the side with me to get out of the neighbor’s way.  

She edged past us, avoiding eye contact, and went on her way. 

I couldn’t help laughing, still feeling Mark’s hands on me, his arms wrapping around me from behind, his mouth moving to my neck, one hand pulling my hair aside so he could kiss me there. 

“She looked like she might want to join us,” Mark said into my ear. “Maybe we should’ve invited her up.” 

I laughed but also rolled my eyes as I led Mark into the building. “Yeah, I’m sure she would’ve really enjoyed that,” I said pointedly.

Mark just chuckled against my neck as he continued kissing, sucking, nibbling on my skin there. 

I attempted to pull him along, up the stairs, but I could feel him holding me back. We only made it up a few steps before he stopped us. 

“Wait…” he breathed into my ear, holding me firmly in place by my hips, grinding his hard cock against my ass. 

I sighed and leaned back into him, my head leaning back against his shoulder. I felt his hands running all over me, from my hips, over my stomach, up, under my shirt to squeeze my breasts through my bra, then pushing it up towards my neck so that he was cupping and squeezing soft, bare flesh. His hands felt warm and greedy, groping me, flicking and pinching my nipples, causing them to harden. I moaned as I felt his touch, as well as the continued attention his mouth was giving to my neck and ear: kissing, licking, sucking, biting. 

“Fuck…” I cursed, grinding my ass back against his hard cock, then reached between our bodies to rub him through his pants. My other hand reached back to hold behind his head, my fingers combing into his hair, holding his mouth against my neck. 

Mark growled against me, one hand sliding back down my stomach and right into my shorts and panties until his fingertips were brushing over my bare pussy, teasing my lips. His other arm wrapped around my chest more firmly, holding me tight against him. Then I felt his fingers slipping between my lips, rubbing along my slit, and then pressing into me. I gasped, feeling my pussy clenching around his fingers right away.

“Fuck!” Mark groaned into my ear. “You’re so wet already.”

I heard myself moaning and felt my chest heaving as my breathing became more labored. I squeezed my hand around the bulge in Mark’s pants a little more firmly as I felt his fingers sliding in deeper, the palm of his hand pressing and rubbing against my clit.

“I want you so much,” I breathed. “I’ve been thinking about feeling you just like this. That feels so good.” 

“Mmm, I’ve been wanting you so fucking much, Sam. I want to make you cum right here before we go upstairs.” 

“Oh fuck,” I muttered as his fingers quickly picked up speed and force, thrusting into me while his thumb brushed over and flicked at my clit. 

“You feel so good,” he breathed against my ear, licking and nibbling, then biting down harder. 

I groaned too loudly, considering we were in a very public part of my building. I couldn’t help it. Mark was already driving me so crazy, I was beyond self-control. 

“I can’t wait to feel my cock sliding into your tight, wet pussy. It feels so good squeezing my hand like this. I want you to cum right here in the hallway. Cum on my fingers, Sam. I want to feel your pussy clenching tight around them. Then I want to take you upstairs and fuck you. I’m going to fuck you so hard, and cum quickly inside of you. I’ve been wanting you so much, I’m not going to last. I can only imagine how fucking good it’s going to feel.”

My whole body tensed as I built quickly towards orgasm. My back arched as I pressed myself against Mark’s chest, and my hips were grinding on his hand, an involuntary motion. It felt so crazy, doing that right there in the hallway, just a few flights of stairs away from the privacy of my apartment, knowing that any of my neighbors could come in or out and see us. The thrill of it turned me on immensely. Feeling that arousal, added to Mark’s delicious dirty talk in my ear, I knew I was going to cum quickly, and hard. 

Mark’s fingers continued picking up speed, fucking and rubbing me hard and fast, pressing down and out on my shorts and underwear to gain space for more intense thrusting. 

“Cum, Sam,” he breathed against me, squeezing tighter around me, pressing his hard cock firmly into me. “Cum. Cum hard on my fingers. Imagine my cock filling you, fucking you like this. I’m going to give it to you so fucking hard as soon as we get upstairs. I’m so tempted to just push into you right here and now and empty my huge load inside you. You feel so good. It feels so good to touch you again and to have you in my arms like this. Fucking cum. Be my slut. Show me how much you’ve been wanting my fingers and my cock like this.”

That was all it took. My face felt on fire. A low moan rose from my chest and came out loud, out of my control. The orgasm erupted through me, a wave of pleasure that rolled through my entire body causing my back to arch, my hands and thighs to quiver. 

Mark groaned and bit down on my neck, squeezing around me tighter as he pressed his fingers deeper, feeling my pussy gripping them.

Then, before I even finished cumming, Mark pulled his hand back out of my shorts, pushing back from me, and slapping my ass hard. “Upstairs. Now,” he barked. 

I gasped, feeling the sudden removal of his fingers and his arms from around me. Still twinging with pleasure, it took me a moment to respond. “Fuck,” I breathed, laughing a little before turning to continue up the stairs. 

Mark was eager, taking my hand to pull me along. “Top floor?” he asked, to verify.

“Yeah,” I confirmed, chuckling and smiling, keeping pace with him. 

When we reached the fourth floor, Mark turned and pulled me back into another deep kiss, pinning me against the wall, his hands all over me. He cupped my breasts through my shirt, then his hands slid down my sides to squeeze my hips and ass. 

I moaned into him, my hands sliding up his chest, feeling his heart pounding.

He pulled back to catch his breath, using the same moment to pull my shirt up and off. 

I smiled up at him, my hands sliding up his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as he reached behind me to unhook my bra, kissing my neck again. I sighed and moaned, feeling him pull my bra off, his hands cupping my breasts once again until his mouth caught up. Then I felt and watched Mark’s lips trailing down over my chest, kissing and licking his way to my left nipple. His tongue flicked at it and around it before he wrapped his lips around it completely, kissing and sucking it into his mouth. 

“Fuck,” I sighed, fumbling with his shirt buttons more impatiently. 

By the time Mark moved over to my other nipple, I gave up on the buttons and started tugging the shirt up and over his head instead. He chuckled a little and pulled back, raising his arms, allowing and helping me to get the shirt off of him. Then, I pressed back on his chest, pulling him along by his belt loops towards the door to my apartment, which I’d left partially open in my haste to go down to greet him. 

We stumbled through the door together, grabbing at one another. Mark pulled me back against him for another deep kiss, pulling my body against his, my breasts pressed against his chest. He groaned and reached one hand up into my hair, suddenly tugging my head to the side, causing me to gasp as his lips slid back down to my neck. My fingernails dug into his back just as I felt his cock grinding against me again. I pushed the front door closed behind us, then started working on unhooking and unzipping his pants, reaching inside right away to pull his cock out. I felt the wetness of his pre-cum and sighed, rubbing it over his cock as I started stroking.

Mark growled and cursed against my neck as soon as my hand wrapped around his hard cock. “Which room?” he muttered, pulling back just long enough to look between the two adjacent bedroom doors. 

“The one on the right,” I breathed, smiling and taking a step back towards my room. “I need to feel you inside me.” 

Mark guided my hips through our last few strides into the room, letting go only to push his pants down quickly. 

I sat back on the bed, pushing my shorts and panties down and off and staring at his hard cock as he finished discarding his pants, shoes, and socks. “I want to feel you fucking me hard and fast until you’re cumming inside me.” 

“Lay back,” Mark ordered, climbing on top of me right away, urging me back further onto the bed. “My cock is fucking throbbing right now. I can feel how hard I’m going to cum inside you.” He moved between my legs, holding himself up over me with one taught arm while the other reached down to stroke and guide his cock. “I didn’t bring any condoms,” he added, looking down at me as he started stroking the head of his cock along my slit, giving me one chance to object.

I sighed, my chest heaving as my body caught up, my hands coming to his chest, legs wrapping around him. I leaned up a bit, craning my neck to watch as he slid his cock between my lips, then poised at my entrance. 

“I want to fill your pussy with all the cum I’ve been building up for you.” 

“Oh fuck,” I whimpered, my head falling back onto the bed, my face burning and contorting in pleasure. 

“You want that?” he asked, moaning and shuddering as he pressed the head of his cock into me.

“Yesss,” I yelled. The sound came out as a strangled moan as I felt him, my hips thrusting up to feel more of him. 

“Fuck!” he grunted, suddenly pushing into me all the way, dropping the full weight of his hips to pin mine down. “Damn, you’re so wet and tight!”

“Ohhhh fuck!” I whimpered feeling his cock filling me, then thrusting fast as promised.

“Holy fuck, you feel even better than I imagined. I’m not gonna last.” 

A string of curses and moans flowed out of me as Mark fucked me, as I felt my body contracting around him, my arms and legs wrapping tighter around him, pussy squeezing and clenching around his cock. “I don’t want you to try. I want to feel how hard and fast you cum inside me.” 

Mark growled and leaned down to kiss me deeply as he continued thrusting deep, kneeling against my hips and ass. Then he pulled back again, holding himself up over me and staring into my eyes. “You feel so fucking good, Sam. I’ve been wanting this for so long.” 

I kept my eyes locked on his, my hands reaching up to cup his face, fingers combing into his hair as he hovered over me. “Me too. Your cock feels so good like this.”

There was a new level of intensity to our dirty talk as I felt Mark staring into me. It went way beyond whatever I’d felt over the phone. I knew he could feel it too, his eyes never breaking from mine. 

“I haven’t been able to think about anything else.”

“Me either,” I responded immediately, honestly. “I’ve been wanting you so much.”

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” Mark warned, already moaning and grunting. 

Then he let go and I felt his cum shooting into me in thick spurts as he thrust deeper, each release met with a loud grunt. I stared up at him, watching his expression, smiling, my face furrowing as I felt close to cumming again too, overwhelmed by the sensations of hearing, feeling, and seeing him cumming inside me, finally. 

By the time Mark finished, I felt his body shaking, shivering over me, as he continued to moan softly, breathing hard. I cupped his face again and leaned up to kiss him as he lowered himself onto me, still thrusting deep, driving his cum deeper into me. Then, he moved to bury his face in my neck, breathing against me and kissing me there. I sighed and moaned from the sensation, running my hands over him, fingertips trailing over his back and shoulders, causing another shiver. My legs wrapped and squeezed around him. My pussy was still clenching around his softening cock, and I could feel it twitch inside me. 

“Fuck!” Mark cursed against my neck, chuckling a little as he pulled back slowly, sliding off to my side. 

I smiled back at him and leaned up on my elbows, watching his cum drizzle out of me, feeling it dripping down to my ass. I looked back at Mark to find him watching me, smiling. 

“Hi,” he said with a big grin, finally greeting me officially. 

“Hi,” I laughed, then leaned over to kiss him again. 

“Mmm,” Mark moaned, cupping my cheek to hold me there and deepen the kiss. “Sorry for the mess,” he added, barely pulling back. 

I smiled against his lips. “No need to apologize. It felt really good.” 

As we kept kissing, Mark reached down to touch my pussy. 

I flinched from his touch at first, still feeling really turned on and sensitive. 

His fingers slid between my swollen lips. “I love feeling my cum in your pussy,” he muttered, rubbing it around.

“Mmm,” I moaned, my hips grinding on his fingers again. “I loved feeling it shooting into me.” 

“Oh, yeah?” he asked, his lips trailing down to my neck and shoulder again, then towards my chest. 

“Yesss,” I breathed, my head rolling back, eyes closing with pleasure, feeling his mouth and fingers building me up again. 

“That’s good. Because I’m not leaving before I feel you and fill you at least one more time.” 

“Fuck,” I moaned, fully writhing as Mark’s lips reached my left nipple. 

“I want to see you use your toy,” he said, looking up at me as his lips still hovered over my breast. 

I smiled and breathed out a moan, squeezing my thighs together as I felt my pussy clenching again. “Yeah?”

“Yes. Get it out for me. I want to see it.” 

Eager to comply, I leaned to my side, stretching past the edge of the bed and reaching for the middle drawer of my bedside table. I took out my dildo: light purple with a shaft about six or seven inches long, a thick, round head, and a clit-stimulating attachment that simulated a sucking feeling. I also pulled my pillow over, lying back on it and smiling comfortably as I held up the toy for Mark to see. Then I took over for his fingers, rubbing along my pussy, feeling the wetness.  

Mark removed his fingers and held them up for us both to examine, covered with our combined wetness, glistening in the sunlight shining in through the open window. He looked into me intently as he brought his fingers up closer to my face, letting them hover just above my mouth for a moment before rubbing his moist fingertips on my lips.  

My lips parted in a sigh as I felt his touch, my own fingers sliding up my slit to find my clit and rubbing in circles. I flicked my tongue out at Mark’s fingers, and over my lips, tasting myself and his cum. As I’d hoped, this encouraged Mark to slide his fingers between my lips and into my mouth. I closed my lips around them right away and started sucking, my tongue sliding all around and between them, eagerly sucking away all the wetness as he slid them deeper into my mouth. 

“Mmm,” Mark groaned. “Taste good?” 

I nodded, smiling back at him as he retracted his fingers. “Very.” 

“Good girl. I want you to lick it all off of that dildo after you make yourself cum on it.” 

“Mmm, okay,” I agreed easily, clicking on the dildo to a low vibration setting and then moving it down between my legs, rubbing the head of it along my pussy, between my lips. I felt it slide along and then inside of me easily, my pussy slick with Mark’s cum. I made a few slow, deep thrusts before pulling it back out, nice and wet. Then I rubbed it back along my lips before bringing it to my clit, sliding the head of the dildo over it and rubbing it around. 

“It’s so hot watching you play with yourself,” Mark said, rubbing my thigh as he propped himself up on his other elbow to watch the action. 

I smiled and moaned, feeling more turned on to have him watching. I kept rubbing my clit with the vibrating head of the dildo while I watched Mark’s cock twitching and growing hard again. “I really want to feel you inside me again,” I breathed, sliding the dildo back down my slit and slipping it back inside, pressing it all the way, deep inside my pussy. I started thrusting the dildo harder and faster as I thought about it. 

Mark watched as the dildo moved in and out of me, his hand moving from my thigh to stroke his cock, slowly and gently. Then he sat up, scooting to get a better view, staring at my pussy as I worked the dildo in and out, my hips grinding with each thrust. “I want to watch you cum like this,” he said, stroking faster, pushing on the back of my thigh to spread my legs further. 

“I’m getting close again already,” I told him, leaning up to look at the handle of the dildo, pressing the button to turn on the clit sucker. Then I slid the dildo in deep and pressed the other end over my clit, feeling with my opposite hand to guide it and find the right spot. Breathing hard and moaning, my head rolled back, and I started grinding on the toy, making shallow thrusts as the clit sucker massaged me there. 

Mark’s hand came to my stomach, applying some pressure. “I want to feel you tense up. I want to feel your body writhing while your pussy clenches around the dildo.” 

“Fuck,” I moaned and cursed, my back arching. I found the right spot with the toy and kept it there, grinding lightly. Then I forced myself to look up at Mark again, watching him stroke his cock, fully hard again and staring down at my pussy. “Ohhh fuck,” I cursed. “I’m gonna cum!” 

“That’s it. Cum for me, Sam. Cum for me as I watch.” 

And then I was. My hips started writhing and thrusting as I pressed the dildo in harder, squeezing around the shaft. My toes curled and my back arched, my whole body bucking on the mattress as I moaned loudly, not holding anything back. 

I cursed as I felt Mark grab the dildo before I came down from that orgasm, pulling it out of me. He held down the power button to turn off the vibrations, then brought it up to my mouth, holding it just above my lips and waiting. “Time to clean it off.” 

Still shivering and moaning from the orgasm, I smiled up at him and parted my lips, first flicking my tongue out to get a little taste. Then I felt him pressing it between my lips. I moaned and sucked on the dildo as if it were his cock, as he began thrusting it deeper into my mouth and down my throat, not stopping as I gagged. 

“Take it all,” he commanded, pressing the dildo deeper still. 

I clenched and reached for him, my nails digging into his thigh just above his knee, but I didn’t stop him. Mark kept pressing the dildo in until I had the entire shaft in my mouth, down my throat, my lips wrapped around the base of it where the clit sucker branched off. 

“Good girl,” he said encouragingly, cupping my face with his free hand, sliding it down to my neck, and rubbing his thumb over me there, feeling my throat constrict as I swallowed around the dildo. 

I moaned and reached for his hand, holding it around my throat until he was clasping and squeezing harder. 

Mark groaned and pulled the dildo back out of my mouth, setting it aside. “You’re such a good slut.” 

I gasped and took a few deep breaths as soon as the dildo was out, immediately reaching for Mark’s hard cock, wrapping my hand around him, and stroking. He kissed me deeply, holding behind my head and pulling me up with him until we were kneeling together on the bed. We kept kissing, and I kept stroking, feeling his cock growing and getting harder in my hand. 

“Mmm… I want to feel your mouth on my cock again,” Mark breathed when he finally pulled back from the kiss. 

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

“I want that, too,” I smiled. 

He smiled back, then gripped my hair in his fist and started tugging, pushing me down. 

I felt a throb in my pussy from the roughness and moaned as I allowed myself to be pushed down onto my stomach, lying in front of Mark as he sat down on his heels and spread his thighs around me. I leaned up on my elbows and continued stroking his cock in my face until I felt his hands pulling my head onto him while he thrust his cock into my mouth. My moan vibrated around him, otherwise drowned out by his loud groan. 

“Fuck!” Mark yelled, holding still with his cock in my mouth. Then he started working his cock down my throat from both ends, tugging my hair to pull me onto him further, harder, while he continued thrusting in deeper. I held onto his thighs, then hips, pushing back instinctively. But the wetness pooling between my thighs as I squeezed them together, crossing my legs to brace against the throbbing sensation, was evidence that I was enjoying the roughness every bit as much as him. My lips wrapped around the base of his cock as I felt him hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag again. 

Mark growled and didn’t let up. “Take it. Take my whole cock down your throat, Sam. Show me how much you want it.” He kept holding from the back of my head and pressing in until my nose was pressing against him, his cock twitching in my mouth as he held me there. “Flick your tongue out at my balls,” he ordered next. 

I moaned and complied, feeling the saliva dripping from my mouth, gagging again and coughing on him. 

After he felt my tongue on his balls, Mark finally pulled back, allowing me to catch my breath. But it was a quick reprieve. As soon as I’d recovered my breath and resumed sucking, he was thrusting again. Then I felt one of his hands moving from my head to run down my back to my ass as he leaned up over me. This move caused his cock to press deeper down my throat once again, as Mark kept his other hand firmly on the back of my head to hold me in place. He squeezed my ass, then started rubbing between my cheeks, over my asshole, down between my lips. He pushed between my thighs, forcing them apart as he told me to, “Spread your legs more.” 

I moaned, feeling Mark rubbing and fingering me intently while he continued thrusting into my mouth. I held onto his hips, tugging on them to encourage him, until he let go of my head with his other hand, leaning over me to squeeze my ass and rub my pussy with both hands while he fucked my mouth harder and faster. 

“Ohhh fuck!” he groaned, squeezing and slapping my ass hard before stopping and pulling out of my mouth suddenly. 

Then Mark was shifting around me on the bed, moving behind me and then on top of me again, sliding my legs back together as he straddled them. I attempted to look up and back at him, then felt him hovering over me, his hands on either side of me on the bed as he held himself up. I felt his warm breath on my neck, just before his lips. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, arching into him, wanting more. 

“I want you again,” Mark muttered into my ear before licking, sucking, nibbling on me there. 

I whimpered, my body writhing with arousal under him. I squeezed my thighs together and pressed my hips up until I felt his hard cock brushing against my ass. 

Mark growled, then one of his hands moved down to rub and squeeze my ass again before sliding down to my pussy, still slick with his cum. He slipped two fingers right into me easily, despite my clenching. He moved slowly at first, alternating, pressing in deep and pulling back. Then he started fingering harder and faster as he heard my increasing moans and felt me thrusting up onto his fingers, my body begging for more. 

“You want my cock again?” he asked, unnecessarily. 

“Yesss,” I breathed, feeling myself building towards my next orgasm. 

“I want to feel you cumming on my cock. Squeezing around me as your pussy clenches.” 

“Fuck!” I yelled, my back arching under him, throwing my head back and nearly head-butting him. 

Mark chuckled as he saw and felt my reaction, pulling back from my neck just in time to avoid bumping heads. 

Then he knelt up on top of me, sitting on the backs of my thighs as his knees squeezed around my hips. I felt him rubbing his cock along my slit again, teasing, pressing between my thighs as his free hand squeezed and kneaded my ass before slapping again. 

“Ohhh god,” I moaned. “Please, Mark…” 

“Mmm,” he moaned, continuing to tease me. “Is my slut begging for my cock?” 

“Yess,” I hissed, my hips writhing up as I felt the head of his cock near my entrance, trying to cause him to slip into me. “I need you. Please?”

“Have you been a good slut this week, cumming whenever I tell you to? Wherever I tell you to?” 

“Yess. I’ve been a good slut for you. I love the way you’re making me your slut.” 

“You have been a good slut for me. Your slut mouth felt so good on my cock. Now I want to feel your slut pussy cumming on my cock before I fill you up again.” 

“I want that, too,” I breathed. 

“Yeah? Is that pussy going to cum again for me?”  

“Yess, I’m so close already.”

“Good,” Mark said as he pressed into me finally. 

I moaned loudly, feeling his cock pressing into me, stretching my lips, swollen with arousal. Then he was thrusting, hard and fast. His hands were both gripping my ass, squeezing two handfuls as he fucked me. Then I felt one hand sliding up my back to my shoulder as he held himself up over me, fucking me hard and pressing me down into the mattress. Feeling him holding me down like that was another unexpected turn-on, something I hadn’t experienced before but instantly loved. 

“Ohhh my god!” I yelled, struggling to arch my hips, hoping to feel the friction of his thrusts against my clit. 

“Are you gonna cum?” Mark asked. 

“So close…” I whimpered. “I need to rub my clit. Or feel your cock rubbing me there while you fuck me.” 

“Mmm,” he moaned, instantly stopping and pulling out of me, pulling up on my hips until I was on all fours in front of him.

I gasped and moaned when I felt Mark manhandling me like that. Yet another turn-on. Then, just as I was reaching down between my legs to rub my clit, I felt his hand on the back of my head again, pressing down until my face was resting on the bed once more, holding it there. 

“That’s it. Stick your ass right up in the air for me, Sam. I want you to play with your clit while I fuck you. Be my slut and make yourself cum on my cock.”

With that, Mark was thrusting into me, hard and deep right away. I knew from experience that I would cum quickly and easily in that position. Moaning and rubbing my clit fast, I felt an intense wave of pleasure rush through me after only a couple more thrusts. The volume of my moans increased as my pussy clenched around Mark’s cock, my hips writhing and thrusting, my toes curling, thighs shaking. 

“Ohhh fuck,” Mark growled, squeezing my ass once again as I came on his cock. “That’s it, cum hard, Sam. Keep rubbing your clit, don’t stop.” 

As soon as I felt myself coming down from the pleasure high, Mark was thrusting again, hard and deep. I felt his balls slapping against my hand as he drove himself into me, and I moved my fingers aside temporarily to feel that slap against my clit.  

“Fuck, so good…” I sighed, already feeling drowsy with pleasure. I turned my head a bit more in order to get a view of Mark kneeling behind me, thrusting into me, while I resumed rubbing my clit for him. I smiled up at him and moaned, watching and feeling his hands on my ass.  

Mark smiled down at me, and then reached forward, leaning over me to grab a handful of my hair and tug.  

“Oh, fuck!” I yelled, feeling another shot of pleasure rush through me like electricity. I felt my pussy clenching, getting wetter still, my wetness seeping out along with Mark’s cum. 

Mark must’ve felt me clench around his cock, too. I heard him groan again as he started fucking me harder and faster once more. “That’s it. Keep rubbing your clit. I want you to cum again. Right now. Cum. Cum on my cock, Sam. I want number four right now. This pussy is mine. Make it cum. Rub your clit harder, faster. Don’t stop.”

Mark’s dirty talk did me in. With a few more hoarse moans and curses, I was cumming again. Mark’s thrusts slowed and then stopped as I writhed and squeezed around his cock again. 

I’d barely settled down when Mark resumed thrusting, his movements eliciting an audible sloshing sound. “God, you’re so wet…” he muttered. “Again. Cum again, Sam. Don’t stop touching yourself. Keep going and cum again on my cock.” 

“Fuck!” I cried. I felt desperate. My voice sounded desperate. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take, but I never wanted him to stop. 

“Tell me you’re my slut,” Mark commanded, as if sensing me wavering, even the slightest bit. Then he moved over me, forcing my hips back down as he lay on top of me. One of his arms wrapped around me, his hand coming to my throat and holding me there as he kissed the back of my shoulder and my neck once again. “Be my slut, Sam. Cum again. You feel so good. I’m going to fill your pussy with cum from my married cock after you cum again.”  

“Oh fuck,” I yelled, still rubbing my clit, my arm pinned beneath me as Mark held me down. The sensations from his cock inside me, his mouth on my neck, his dirty talk, and the anticipation of hearing him grunting and groaning in my ear, feeling his cum shooting into me again, was more than enough to bring me over the edge again. I could barely muster the concentration to yell out that I was “Cumming!” before I was losing control. 

Mark sat back up on my thighs suddenly, pulling back until just the head of his cock was inside me as my pussy continued to clench. “Fuck, I’m cumming!” he yelled. And then I felt his hot cum shooting into me, his untouched cock pulsating and twitching as he held still and grunted with every stream. He allowed himself to fall back over me for the last couple, and I moaned as I got to hear his last few grunts and moans right in my ear while he thrust a few more times, pushing his cum deeper into me and kissing my shoulder again. 

We both came down slowly, continuing to writhe together while Mark kissed my neck and groped my chest. 

Eventually, he pulled out and slid off of me, to my side once again. We smiled at one another, still breathing hard as we got lost in another kiss. Then, I slid down the bed until I was eye level with Mark’s cock, and I set to work slowly and gently licking and sucking him clean. 

“Fuck!” Mark yelled, buckling and laughing as I cleaned his sensitive cock. 

I smiled and licked my lips when I finally pulled back and moved back up to lie beside him again, grabbing two pillows and bringing them down to where we were laying, upside down on the bed. Mark thanked me and lifted his head to rest on the pillow I handed him while I settled in beside him with my own. 

“I think you’ve officially drained me,” he said, laying on his side and reaching for me, tugging me closer. 

I smiled, turning to my side and allowing him to pull me in. “Well, whatever the lady version of being drained is, I’m definitely feeling it, too.” 

“I don’t know,” he smirked, giving my ass an affectionate squeeze. “I think I could’ve gotten at least a couple more out of you if I wanted to.” 

I laughed. “If you wanted to, huh? What, were you getting bored or something?”

That made Mark laugh. “How could you tell?” 

My cheeks were already hurting from smiling as I kept laughing, and Mark draped his left leg over mine. 

“I barely made it to number five before exploding. But I liked the idea of ending there, anyway.”

I gave him a questioning look. “Do you have a thing with the number 5 or something?” 

“Mm hmm,” he agreed, smiling and pulling in to kiss me again, then trailing to my cheek, down to my neck and shoulder. 

“What’s that all about?” I asked with a smile. 

“I don’t know,” he murmured into my ear. “I’ve just always liked the number five. And ten. So it just felt natural to go for that.”

I laughed. “Well, five is pretty rare for me. I’m not sure what would’ve happened if you went for ten.” 

“Oh, yeah?” Mark asked, a bit of a twinkle in his eyes as he pulled back to look at me. 

I nodded. 

“I don’t think that’ll be the case for much longer,” he said with a wink. 

My smile grew, spreading wide across my face until I bit my lip to suppress it a bit. And damn him: I felt another tingle in my pussy as if to prove his point. 

Mark leaned in to kiss me again, and I kissed him back, cupping his cheek and allowing him to tug me even closer until our bodies tangled together. 

***

We must’ve passed out at some point. I woke up still in Mark’s arms and turned to look at the clock on my nightstand. It was almost five. It was just about one when Mark arrived, but I didn’t know what time it was when we finished and passed out, or how long we’d been sleeping. I also didn’t know how long Mark had told his wife he’d be away, so I figured I should wake him and ask, just to be safe. 

Just before shaking Mark’s arm to wake him, I pulled back, smiling as I looked down at him while he slept and felt the stickiness between my legs, thinking back on everything that had happened just earlier, and over the past week. I thought about our chats from the past few days, as Mark had been resisting the urge to make himself cum, saving it up and using that urge as motivation to make this afternoon, this meeting, happen. I felt myself getting turned on once again and came up with a much more fun idea of how to… get him up, so to speak.  

So, I slid down the bed a bit, laying on my stomach with my face near Mark’s cock. It was semi-hard again already and responded with a slight twitch right away as I started brushing my fingertips over it lightly, watching his face. He was still sleeping soundly, so I continued, gradually touching and playing with him more, waiting to see how much it would take for him to react and wake up. I felt his cock stiffen in my hand as I finally lifted it and started gently stroking. But still no response. So then I went for broke and leaned in to roll my tongue around the head of Mark’s cock, sucking lightly, still watching his face, watching for signs he might stir as his cock grew in my mouth. I sucked him a little deeper, wrapping my lips around him tighter and moaning softly, wanting him to feel the vibrations. 

Finally, there was some movement. 

Smiling to myself, I pulled back from Mark’s cock and leaned down to lick his balls while I continued stroking, gradually squeezing my hand around his length a little tighter. I felt more movement as I kissed and pinched his balls between my lips. Then I heard Mark moaning, and started going for it even more when I felt him finally waking up, sucking his balls into my mouth and rolling my tongue around them, looking up and seeing his eyes finally opening slowly. It seemed to take him a minute to get his bearings. I just smiled up at him, my tongue still playing with his balls, hand still stroking his cock.  

Finally, Mark smiled back, and I felt him getting harder, twitching in my hand. He groaned and started stretching a little, his head rolling back and his back arching. 

“We must’ve fallen asleep,” I said, pulling back from his balls for a moment. “It’s almost five. I woke up and just felt like I had to have you in my mouth again. I hope you have time to cum one more time?”  

“Fuck,” Mark cursed, looking back down at me, meeting my eyes. “Please make me cum, Sam. Suck my dick.”  

“Mmm,” I moaned, smiling and licking my lips. I dropped to suck on his balls once more before moving back to his cock, wrapping my lips around him and bobbing my head on him, working my way onto his cock. 

I felt Mark’s hands on my head once again, his fingers combing into my hair as he started guiding me onto his cock. I moaned around him when I felt his hands there, pushing myself to slide down all the way on his cock, taking him all in. Then I pulled back and started sucking harder on his cock, my lips wrapped tightly around him, playing with his balls in my hand. 

Mark groaned and cursed, gripping a handful of my hair and using it to lift and lower my head onto him, controlling it. I moaned reactively, feeling another throb in my pussy, and reaching down to touch myself. With my other hand, I held onto Mark’s hip and started pulling on him there, wanting to feel him thrusting up into my mouth, looking up at him, hoping to convey my desire. 

“Fuck, Sam,” Mark groaned, looking back down at me and raising his hips in quick, shallow thrusts up as I kept sucking him. “I want to cum in your mouth this time.” 

I moaned around him in consent, loving how it felt when he would thrust into my mouth, down my throat a little further when he was already so deep. Loving how he helped me to take him in all the way. 

Mark groaned and got a little rougher then, pushing my head down harder as he moved his hips up. “Make me cum, you slut. I want to fill your slut mouth with my cum and watch you swallow it all.”

I gagged when I felt him press in deep, then recovered quickly and moaned again, my fingers moving faster on my clit.  

“You want to swallow all my cum like a dirty college slut, don’t you?” Mark asked as he continued thrusting, fucking my face. 

I moaned again affirmatively, feeling close as I frantically rubbed my clit. 

“It turns me on so much to see my cock in your mouth. That was so hot, feeling you wake me up like that. I want you so much, Sam.” 

My moans were growing weaker, coming out as whimpers as I got close. 

Then Mark let up on the thrusting, sitting up and reaching for the dildo again. I took over sucking again while he turned the dildo back on and brought it to my pussy, rubbing the head around my entrance, getting it wet, pushing it inside. I moaned as I felt it sliding into me, feeling my lips spreading over it. Then he was gripping my hair again, pressing my head down on his cock and fucking me with the dildo in tandem. I felt close, moaning loudly around Mark’s cock as I felt him thrusting the dildo in deeper, faster, harder, thinking about feeling him fucking me earlier and cumming around his cock.

“I love hearing the sounds you make as you get close,” Mark said. “I can feel your pussy gripping around the dildo. Cum on it, Sam. Cum on it and then I’m going to fill your slut mouth.” 

As if on cue, I felt myself cumming then, pulling back from Mark’s cock to yell out as I writhed on the dildo. He continued fucking me with it through my orgasm. 

Then Mark let go of the dildo, leaving it on and inside me, to grip my head with both hands. He pulled until my mouth was hovering over his cock.  

“Stroke it,” he ordered, his eyes burning into me as he watched. 

I did as told, stroking his cock and looking between it and Mark’s eyes. “I want your cum in my mouth. I want to swallow all of it,” I told him.

“Mmm, you’re gonna get it,” he said. “I can feel it building. You’re turning me on so much. It was so hot watching your pussy as you came on your toy like that.”

“It felt even better cumming on your cock,” I said. “I loved feeling you inside me.” 

“Fuck, you’re so hot. Such a naughty slut for me.”

“Yess. I want to be your slut. I want to do so many slutty things with you. I want to have your cock in my mouth and my pussy all the time. I love hearing you tell me what to do, and feeling you take what you want from me. It turns me on so much.”

“Ohhh fuck, I’m going to cum,” Mark yelled, suddenly pushing down on my head and thrusting into my mouth hard and deep. “Fuck, cumming!” 

I felt the first shot of cum in my mouth before he even got the final warning out, moaning and wrapping my lips around him tightly as the spurts kept coming, not wanting to let any of it drip out. When it felt and sounded like he was almost done, I started swallowing, slowly sliding my lips up his cock over the continuing pulsations, making sure I kept all of his cum in my mouth and swallowing it all down. Then I started licking his cock clean, making sure I got it all.

“Fuck!” Mark yelled, his body jumping as I licked his sensitive cock. “Mmmm.” 

I pulled back and smiled up at him as he lay back, breathing hard, his arm bent and resting over his face. 

“Good one?” I asked playfully.

“Yes,” he chuckled, still coming down, his other hand running over his chest. 

I moved back up to lie beside Mark on my side, propping my head up and looking at him, watching him recover and smiling. 

He moved his arm away from his face soon and turned to me, moaning again and smiling back.  

“Guess you weren’t completely drained after all,” I joked. 

He laughed. “Had to test it, did you?”

I laughed back. “Yep. Too tempting not to.” 

Mark started running his hands over me again. “Mmm,” he moaned. 

For a few more moments, we just looked at each other, into each other, the tension that had been there since our first run-in at the Shamrock Shuffle had grown into something much more. 

Then I saw Mark’s eyes cloud over as his thoughts shifted. “I should probably get going.” 

“Yeah,” I sighed, still smiling. As much as I wanted him to stay even longer, I couldn’t feel upset after everything that had just happened, and knowing that this was just the beginning. 

So, we finally got up and started redressing. Once we were both ready, I gave Mark a quick tour of the apartment, since we’d been in too much of a rush for that when he’d arrived. Mark seemed particularly interested in the bathroom, or rather the shower, where I’d made myself cum thinking about him the first time, after the Shamrock Shuffle. Then when we made it to the kitchen, he wanted to know which seat I was in when he interrupted my dinner with Molly to make me cum. I got us each a glass of water and we just looked at each other, smiling at the memory. 

I was getting turned on again and knew we’d be in trouble if Mark didn’t get a move on soon. 

He must’ve been having the same thoughts, as he left his glass half full despite how thirsty I know he must’ve been. “Walk me to my car?” he asked. 

“Okay,” I agreed easily. 

***

We walked down the block slowly, still talking and laughing, as we reached Mark’s car. I couldn’t help wondering when I’d get to see him again, hoping that weeks wouldn’t continue to go by between each of our meetings. 

Once again, we seemed to be on the same page. 

“I was thinking maybe I could come up with a reason to get out of the house this week when you have your night class. Maybe give you a ride home from campus.”

I smiled at the idea. “You mean you don’t want me to walk home yelling through the streets about how wet I am again?” I joked. 

Mark laughed. “That was pretty fun. I think I’d rather feel how wet you are myself, though.” 

I bit my lip. “Yeah, that might be more fun,” I agreed. 

“Mm-hmm,” Mark agreed, moving a step closer. 

I felt myself blushing, glancing around, checking for any potential voyeurs. 

Mark did the same, then turned back to me and smiled after finding the coast to be clear, leaning in and kissing me again. 

I felt a shiver down my spine as we kissed, touching, feeling the familiar pull towards more. 

But Mark pulled back before we could get too carried away again. “I’ll text you tonight. Probably around the normal time.”

“Okay,” I smiled, stepping back to allow him the space to get into his car. “Get home safe.”

“Thanks,” he said, getting into the car. He turned it on, then put the window down to finish saying bye. “Talk to you soon.” 

“Okay.” 

“Bye for now,” he smiled. 

“Bye.” 

Then Mark pulled out, waving as he turned off of the street.

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments