Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chicago Series, Part 21 of Many :)"

Sam

After my slutty weekend, my thoughts kept returning to Friday night, my first group sex and bisexual experience with my friend Jenna. I realized I was curious to try more things with her and daydreamed about it that week during class. I turned myself on, imagining what else could happen, and what else I might want to try. 

So, I decided to talk to Jenna about it. We both worked as lifeguards and swim instructors at the campus gym, so I planned to bring it up as I was taking over for her on a shift one night that week. In the end, I didn’t have to go out of my way, as she ended up starting the conversation for me. 

“So, you never told me what your married boyfriend thought about everything from last weekend. Did he enjoy hearing about our fun on Friday?” 

“Oh yeah, big time,” I laughed. “I think Mark was really bummed not to have been there.” 

“Oh really? What did he say?”

“Well… he was curious about what you and I had done together. I don’t think I’d given him any sign that I might be interested in things with another girl before. I guess I’m not sure I really knew myself.” 

“Aww, well, I’m glad I got to pop your cherry, then. Sort of,” Jenna flirted, bumping me with her hip. 

“Yeah, sort of,” I agreed, laughing and blushing. Then I pushed myself to take the conversation a step further. “And he was really curious about what else I might like to try.”

“I have to admit I’ve been feeling pretty curious about that, too,” she said, smiling.

I smiled back, my blush deepening. “I don’t think there’s much that I wouldn’t be curious to try.”

“Me either,” Jenna answered, looking right at me. 

The moment suddenly felt really intense, and I had to remind myself that we were at work, responsible for guarding the lives of swimmers. I could tell my throbbing pussy was going to be quite a distraction this shift.

“You’d want Mark to be there too, then?” she asked, drawing me out of my lust-induced haze. 

“Yeah, if that would be okay with you.” 

“Sure. Do you think he would join us, or just watch?”

“I’m sure he’d want to join,” I laughed.

“What would you want?”

“I think I’d be okay with that, but I guess I’m feeling a little unsure.” 

“Well, if it makes you feel any better, I’d mainly be there for you. Anything with him would be on your terms. Anyway, I’m sure I could find my own married guy if I ever wanted to. I know Mark is yours.”

I laughed and brushed that off, but it made me feel a lot better to hear Jenna say that. 

I knew it would be that much more exciting if Mark was there watching me with Jenna, and participating, too. Although the thought of anything happening between Mark and Jenna caused some prickles of jealousy, it also turned me on. I imagined that must be close to what he felt whenever he thought about or watched me with other guys. Maybe. But he always seemed to get really turned on by it, and I wasn’t sure my enthusiasm matched his exactly. 

Still, it was exciting to imagine Mark experiencing that, if Jenna and I were to share him. Having his “ultimate guy fantasy” of being with two girls at once. I knew I’d love to see how turned on he would be, and to feel like I gave that to him. I wanted to surprise him with it. And maybe part of it was that I still felt like I had some making up to do, for all the secrets I’d kept from him, with my neighbor, Chris. 

Once I knew Jenna was on board, I just had to organize the logistics. It needed to be a situation when Mark would have a good amount of time, obviously. Not one of his quickie visits before or after work. I wanted to keep it a surprise, but I had to push him a little to make specific plans. Our meetings normally had to be pretty spontaneous, since Mark was always sneaking around. But for this, I would need to ensure Jenna was free and that we’d have privacy, ideally when my roommate Molly would be out. 

Finally, Mark let me know that he’d found a time that could work. I saw his text as I was leaving my last class that Friday. 

Mark: I think I convinced Heather to take the kids to her sister’s for the night tomorrow ;) 

My smile was instantaneous. I sent a message to Jenna right away.

Sam: Free tomorrow night for our experiment? ;) 

Jenna: Of course ;-*

Jenna: Just tell me when and where

I replied with a thumbs up and then got back to Mark.

Sam: Okay :) 

Sam: I have a surprise for you, so don’t make any other plans

Mark: lol

Mark: Like what? Bowling? 

Sam: Haha

Sam: I promise my surprise will be more fun than bowling :D 

Mark: Mmm, I’m sure it will be 

Mark: Can’t wait

Then I just had to secure some privacy. My roommate Molly normally worked at the bar on the corner by our building Saturday nights, so our apartment could be an option. But she’d be home after 2:00 am when her shift ended. I wasn’t sure if Mark and Jenna and I would still be at it by 2, but I didn’t want to have to rush to end things, just in case. 

So, when I got home from campus, I looked around online for hotel rooms. Maybe I was making it too big of a thing, but I just felt like I wanted to plan something special to make it a nice evening and ensure we had privacy for whatever. 

I ended up booking a room at Hotel Lincoln, an iconic hotel that was just a couple of blocks away from my apartment. I couldn’t stop smiling as I clicked the button to reserve the room: 1 King Bed with a Lake View. Whatever happened, I figured it would at least be a nice treat to stay the night there.  

***

I was bubbling with excitement throughout swim lessons Saturday morning. Jenna was working, too. She normally taught the Sunday morning lessons, but found someone to switch days so that she wouldn’t have to go in early the next morning. As soon as I saw her, I filled her in on my plans, and she got excited with me. I could feel the tension building up between us all morning. 

Then, when Mark arrived with his family for their lesson, he came over to say hi while Jenna and I were chatting again between classes. He was waiting at a distance for me to make an excuse to finish my conversation, not realizing that the girl I was talking to was Jenna. They hadn’t met yet. So, after double-checking that Mark’s wife Heather was well out of earshot, I introduced them.

“Jenna, this is Mark. Mark, this is my friend Jenna that I was telling you about,” I said, smirking. 

Mark’s eyes went a little wide as he approached. “Nice to meet you, Jenna. I don’t believe I’ve seen you around before. I know I would’ve remembered.” 

She laughed a little, blushing and eating up his flirting. “Yeah, I normally teach Sunday mornings, but Sam told me that all the hot dads come on Saturdays, so I had to check it out for myself.” 

Mark smirked at me, and I had to bite my lip to keep my smile from taking over my entire face. “Seems like Sam has good taste all around,” he said.

“Yeah, and she tastes great, too.” 

My eyes widened when Jenna said that and I swatted her arm, shushing her as I blushed and looked around to make sure no one had overheard that. 

She just smirked back at me and continued flirting with Mark. “I guess you already know that, though.” 

Then, one of the other instructors shouted over the noise of all the kids playing and parents chatting to start the next lesson, and I was saved. 

During the class, Mark made his way over to me again at a moment when I was standing off on my own, observing. 

“I can’t wait to see you with her,” he said, giving me a quick smile and a wink before anyone could notice. 

I felt a tingle between my legs and smiled back. “You might not have to wait very long.” 

Mark raised an eyebrow as if to ask if I meant what he thought I meant. “Tonight?” 

Rather than answering, I just smirked and moved on, giving instructions to a group of parents for the next part of the class. Between teasing Mark and witnessing his flirting with Jenna, I felt even more excited for the night to come.  

***

After swim lessons, I stayed on campus to meet up with some classmates for lunch and to work on a final group project for the school year. Then I walked home to my apartment to shower and get ready for the night. 

I spent far too much time overthinking what to wear and pack. Especially considering I was only going for the night, and the hotel was just down the street. Besides, if all went well, I would hopefully end up spending most of the night not wearing anything, anyway. 

In the end, I settled on wearing a matching black lacy bra and panties under some cute patterned shorts and a fairly low-cut sleeveless top. I left my hair down and let it dry wavy after my shower, and put on just a little makeup. Then I packed a small bag with toiletries and a change of clothes for the morning, and debated whether to pack any of my toys. It kind of felt like too much, but I could imagine some scenarios in which it might be fun to have them. So, I brought a couple just in case.

It was almost 5:00 by the time I was ready to head out, and I made my way over to check in at the hotel, smiling and tingling the whole way. I’d arranged for Jenna to meet me there at 5:30. Mark still didn’t know what the plans were, but I texted him to tease him a little more. 

Sam: Can’t wait to see you ;) 

Sam: Hope you’re excited for your surprise

Mark: I’m tingling in anticipation, as I hope you are, too

Sam: lol

Sam: Yes, lots of tingling :D 

Mark: Good

Mark: I’m headed out soon 

Mark: Am I going to your place?

Sam: You can park by my place, yes ;) 

Mark: lol

Mark: Okay, I’ll let you know when I’m there and await further instructions :) 

Sam: Sounds good :) 

After checking in at the front desk, I took the elevator up to the room on the twelfth floor. There was a huge king bed and a great view of the park and lake, as advertised. There was also a seating area with a couch and cushioned chair facing the TV, and a nice bathroom with a huge shower and a spa tub. I set my bag down and took it all in, opening the curtains all the way to get the most of the view and the late afternoon sunlight. 

It was nice to have a few minutes alone in the room as I waited for Jenna to arrive. I checked in with myself and noticed that I was feeling much less nervous and more excited than expected. In some ways, it felt like the more wild things I did, the more normal it felt. Whether that was a good thing was yet to be seen. 

When Jenna got to the hotel, I told her the room number so she could come up to drop her stuff off, too. 

“I brought my stuff to stay the night just in case, but it’s totally okay if you and Mark want to be alone later,” Jenna offered, setting down her bag next to mine. 

“Oh,” I said, realizing I hadn’t really thought through the end-of-the-night portion. I had pictured spending the night with Mark and having the chance to talk about everything after, but I wasn’t necessarily opposed to Jenna staying, too. 

She seemed to notice that she’d caught me off guard. “We can play it by ear,” she said with a wink and a smile. 

I smiled back and agreed. 

Then we went up to the rooftop bar to get some appetizers and drinks. It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. We ordered some drinks and got lucky with a table right near the edge of the rooftop, with the best view and comfy couch seats. We chatted about work, classes, and our upcoming summer break, sort of dancing around any sexual topics at first. 

But then, as we finished our first drinks and moved on to round two, Jenna dug deeper.

“So tell me more about Mark. How did that start? Did he come onto you at swim lessons or something?” 

I felt my cheeks heating up at the mention of Mark, and bit my lip to keep from smiling too much. 

“We actually met for the first time at the Shamrock Shuffle in March,” I said, shrugging. “We talked a little, and I thought he was cute, but we didn’t exchange names or numbers or anything. Then I ran into him again one night when I was out with some friends in Wrigleyville, and things sort of picked up from there.” 

“Did you already know he was married?” 

My flush deepened, and I looked down as I answered, “I found out that night at the bar. He was there with his wife. But I guess… I don’t know. Somehow it felt like it was already too late to stop it.” 

Jenna smirked knowingly. “That good, huh?” 

I just laughed. “Well, maybe you’ll get to find out.” 

“Yeah, maybe,” she agreed, laughing too. 

Then I had a sudden flash of self-consciousness, wondering what Jenna might think of me, now that she knew about Mark. “Do you think I’m a horrible person?” 

She smiled back at me as she took a sip of her drink, shaking her head just slightly to avoid spilling. “Not at all,” she answered once she’d swallowed. “His wife might. But no judgment from me.” 

I snorted a little. “Yeah.” 

“Pretty ballsy to have them both in your swim class, though! I can imagine that being really arousing or really stressful. Or both.”  

I smiled and bit my lip again, nodding slowly as I took another sip of my drink. “It’s mostly fun.” 

We both laughed and kept drinking and talking. 

Soon my phone chimed with another text from Mark.

Mark: Just parked by your building

Mark: Should I come up? 

“He’s about here,” I told Jenna, smiling and texting him back, feeling a tingle between my legs.

Sam: No, walk down Lincoln to Clark

Sam: We’re at the rooftop bar at the Lincoln Hotel ;) 

I didn’t tell him yet that I’d gotten a room, deciding to let the surprise slowly unfold. 

Mark: We? ;) 

I giggled and typed out a response, leaning in towards Jenna so she could read along.

Sam: Yep ;) 

“He doesn’t know how lucky he’s about to get, does he?” Jenna asked, resting her hand lightly on my leg, just above my knee. 

I felt another tingle shoot straight up my leg to my pussy as her fingers brushed over my bare skin. My throat felt dry suddenly, despite how well-lubricated I was from the drinks. 

“I think he might have some idea after this morning,” I smiled, blushing and biting my lip as I realized how close our faces were.

“True,” Jenna agreed, smiling back. 

I had the urge to kiss her suddenly, and couldn’t think of a good reason not to go for it. So, I leaned in just slightly further, testing the waters to see if she’d meet my advance. 

Jenna moved in too, licking her lip and smiling, leaving the last inch to me. 

I took it, brushing my lips over hers lightly at first, gently pinching her bottom lip between mine. 

She kissed me back softly, and it continued from there, neither of us pulling back. She cupped my cheek with her hand and brushed my hair back behind my ear. It was a delicate gesture, and not at all what I was accustomed to. 

I realized how different it felt to kiss a girl. Her lips were soft and tasted like berry chapstick and rum. There was less urgency; no rush towards a specific end goal. The longer the kiss went on, the more I felt like I wanted to continue and explore. 

“Can I get you ladies anything else?” I heard our server ask, interrupting us. 

I pulled back quickly and nervously with a flush of embarrassment as I looked down at my drink. Both of our cocktails were still half-full, but that didn’t stop me from ordering another round on our behalf. 

Once the server moved along, Jenna and I looked at each other and laughed. I scooted away and took another, bigger gulp of my drink. 

Mark arrived just as we were getting our next drinks. I watched him as he made his way to us, looking around at the other patrons, likely checking for anyone he might recognize. The risk of meeting up with your mistress in a public place. 

Then he met my eyes and smiled as he approached. I got up to give him a quick hug, being careful to ensure it could pass as friendly. Mark gave Jenna a little wave and ordered a drink before the server got away. 

“Nice view,” he commented, relaxing back into the couch seat and looking around. 

“Was that meant as a compliment for your present company, or the scenery?” Jenna flirted.

Mark laughed, his eyes lingering as he checked her out. “Definitely the company.” 

We talked and drank and flirted some more, and I was pleasantly surprised to notice that the vibe between the three of us felt easy and comfortable. I think Mark and Jenna were each flirty enough to make it that way. 

The sun was setting as we continued to talk and eat and drink. Mark put his hand on my leg at some point, starting by casually resting it atop my thigh, then gradually sliding it down between my legs, tugging them apart slightly. 

I flushed and squirmed as I felt his fingers brush over my inner thigh, near the hem of my shorts. Looking at Jenna, I noticed her eyes kept slipping down to watch his progress. 

“So, what else is on the agenda for tonight?” Mark asked, pressing further up between my legs. 

Jenna and I looked at each other and smiled. 

Even though I was quite sure we all knew where things were leading, as the organizer, I felt a certain responsibility to get the ball rolling, so to speak. 

“I guess there isn’t a very detailed, outlined plan,” I started, turning towards Mark and leaning in until my lips were brushing his ear. “But I got us a room downstairs. I want you to watch me and Jenna together. And whatever else you might want.” 

He tensed up next to me. I could feel his fingers digging into my thigh. When I looked down at his lap, the outline of his erection was clearly visible through his shorts.

“Does that sound okay?” I teased, smirking at him, then looking back to Jenna. 

“Sounds like a perfect plan to me,” Mark smiled. “Why don’t I order us a bottle of something to bring to the room?” 

So Mark got the server’s attention and ordered a whole bottle of tequila for us to take downstairs. 

I laughed when I heard him order. “I don’t think we need that much encouragement to take our clothes off.” 

“Better safe than sorry,” he replied with a wink. 

I bit my lip and blushed, turning back to Jenna, who scooted up closer to me on my other side. 

“I bet that tequila would taste great on your skin,” she said, smiling back at me and leaning in, kissing her way up my shoulder to my neck. 

I shivered and sighed when I felt her lips on me, and squirmed in my seat when her hand met Mark’s between my legs. Suddenly, they were both rubbing and touching me, and it was intense. Mark took Jenna’s hand and pushed it up higher until she was cupping my pussy through my shorts. They were each kissing one side of my neck, and Mark whispered into my ear.

“I can’t wait to see her going down on you. I’m so hard right now. You’re so sexy, Sam. It’s so hot that you want to try this.” 

I couldn’t help moaning as I felt what they were both doing to me. But I hadn’t had enough to drink to lose my self-consciousness completely. This really wasn’t that kind of bar. It was not a club by any means, there was no dance floor. Just people at tables or in booths, sitting around and talking, enjoying the evening air and some upbeat music. So I knew we were doing too much and probably making some people uncomfortable. But it was really hard to motivate myself to stop them. 

“Maybe let’s save it for the hotel room,” I said, finally finding the resolve to push back on both of them. 

“Where the fuck is that server?” Mark grumbled impatiently. 

I laughed at him. “I’m surprised you’re not suggesting that we should invite her along.”

“I never said that,” he smirked. “We could always ask her what time she gets off.”

I just shook my head, smiling at his ridiculousness. 

She returned with our tequila soon, and we got up to go. 

There were others heading down, so the elevator ride was just secret looks, suppressed laughter, and awkward small talk. 

Jenna pulled off her shirt as soon as we’d stepped off the elevator on the twelfth floor, revealing a pale pink bra, which I’d estimate was a C cup. She took that off too, and then she was standing in the hallway topless.

“Jenna!” I laughed, my eyes going wide as I looked both ways down the hall for other people. There wasn’t anyone there, but someone could come at any moment, and surely there were cameras posted somewhere. 

“Just be thankful I didn’t do this on the rooftop like I wanted to,” she smirked, moving up to me and pulling my top off as well, baring me to my black lacy bra. 

I flinched instinctively as she reached for the hook, but then I let go, realizing I wanted it, too. She unhooked it easily and slid the straps down my shoulders. 

“There they are! I missed these!” Jenna smirked, squeezing and jiggling my large breasts with both hands. 

I laughed and held onto my clothes as we continued towards the room. 

The look of excitement on Mark’s face as he smiled at me and followed us down the hall made me that much more glad that I’d given in to Jenna’s spontaneity. 

As soon as we got to the room, Jenna pulled me over to the bed and onto it with her. I ended up on my back with her leaning over me, kissing me with a greater urgency than she had earlier. Our hands wandered, cupping faces, combing back hair, caressing and squeezing breasts, rubbing and pinching nipples, then moving lower. 

Jenna opened my shorts and slid her hand inside, rubbing me through my panties as her mouth moved down my chest. She pushed the lacy fabric between my lips, rubbing along my slit as her tongue swirled around my right nipple, causing me to moan into her mouth. 

I reached over to touch her through her shorts as well, but quickly lost focus as she slipped her hand under my panties and switched to the other nipple. Her fingers brushed over my damp folds before pressing in and finding more wetness, making me moan louder. 

“Take off her shorts so I can watch you touch her,” Mark said, pulling the cushioned chair over near the bed so he’d have a better view. 

Jenna looked down at me and smiled, moving to comply with Mark’s order.

“Yes, sir,” she answered seductively, turning to him and batting her eyelashes. “Is that what I’m supposed to say?” 

Mark rolled his eyes a little, but smiled. “If you want.” 

I arched my hips up and pushed down on my shorts and panties, helping Jenna to get me naked. 

“What does Sam want?” she asked, smiling as her eyes pored over my naked body. 

I spread my legs open around her and smiled back. 

Jenna chuckled and bit her lip, reaching for my pussy again. She rubbed two fingers along my slit, spreading my lips.

“How about this?” she asked as she found my clit with her other hand, two fingers rubbing circles over it. 

I answered by moaning, my back arching in reaction as my hips started grinding on her hands.

“Yess!” I sighed, breathing harder and forcing myself to lean up and watch. 

My eyes caught on Mark as he unbuttoned his shorts, pulling them down. 

Jenna followed my gaze and watched, too, smiling and moaning before looking back at me, continuing to tease my clit with her fingers. 

I felt an unexpected pang of jealousy just from seeing her watch Mark, smiling at him like that. But I fought the thought away, smiling at both of them and moaning as Jenna continued to rub my clit and tease my nipples with her mouth.

Then she got up onto her knees to unhook her own shorts, pushing them down and off, revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties. 

“Fuck, that’s quite a wet spot,” she commented, sitting down between my legs to slide her shorts off. 

Mark started stroking his cock, his eyes glued to Jenna’s pussy and then her ass as she turned over onto her stomach.

She must’ve noticed too, and seemed to tease him, wiggling her ass and spreading her legs open as she settled between mine.

I thought about how much he must want to fuck her, and wondered if he’d try it while she was laying like that, all open and exposed. I had to remind myself that I was the one who planned this, and it was supposed to be what I wanted, too.

Jenna recaptured my attention, kissing just above my clit, then on both sides of my lips, looking up at me. I watched and smiled down at her as she teased me some more before kissing directly on my lips, licking gently. Her tongue flicked around my clit in a circle, not touching it directly. 

“Oh god,” I moaned, my pussy clenching already as I fought the urge to grind on her face just yet. 

She moaned and kissed my pussy more firmly, moving down and pushing my legs wider, extending her tongue. Then she spread me open with her fingers again, licking between my lips and slipping her tongue into my opening.

I moaned louder and lay back, reaching down to spread my lips apart more for her. My eyes closed as her tongue probed inside me, rubbing my walls. 

I started getting lost in the moment, rubbing my clit as Jenna’s tongue flicked around inside me.

But then my eyes snapped back open as I felt the bed dip on my left side. Mark sat next to Jenna for a more close up view as she continued going down on me. I watched him nervously as he continued stroking, and I noticed Jenna’s eyes sliding to the side to watch him, too.

Mark smiled down at me as he reached to squeeze my left breast, and his other hand extended to Jenna’s ass, rubbing and squeezing. 

I leaned up, watching intently as he touched her. He felt all around the curves of her ass, then reached down between her legs. As soon as I saw his hand slip down, there was a sudden tightening in my chest as jealousy burned inside me.  

Satin_Brillian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Satin_Brillian

Jenna moaned as Mark touched her, her tongue pressing harder into me, teasing and flicking all around my pussy, licking faster. She spread her legs a little more as Mark’s fingers moved below her ass, making me wonder if they were inside her. 

I couldn’t look away, even as Jenna alternated between sucking on my clit and licking up and down my lips. Then I felt and heard her moan louder into my pussy as Mark’s wrist flexed, and I knew he must’ve just pushed a finger inside her. Or maybe more than one. 

Jenna continued moaning, moving one hand up and pushing two fingers inside my pussy as her tongue swirled around my clit. She seemed to thrust them into me in time with Mark’s fingers as he fucked her with them. I looked over at him as he released my breast and brought his other hand back to his cock to stroke. I wasn’t sure I’d ever seen him that hard before. 

My face burned. I had no idea what my expression must be as my pussy throbbed and clenched on Jenna’s fingers and tongue, and I watched Mark fingering her and stroking his cock. As turned on as I apparently was, the jealousy was overpowering and distracting. I spent all of my focus actively holding myself back from yelling out for him to stop. 

Jenna licked faster, pressing her lips and tongue into me and rubbing, moaning on my clit. She seemed determined to make me cum, but I knew I wouldn’t as long as Mark was working on doing the same to her. I flashed back to him, telling me he really just wanted to watch Jenna and me together. But that must’ve been a lie. He wasted no time jumping in with her. But I hadn’t given him any sign that I wouldn’t be okay with it either, so he really wasn’t doing anything wrong. I told myself I was just being insecure and childish, and that I needed to get over it. 

My chest heaved, and I noticed how heavy my breathing had become. My thighs were shaking and twitching as Jenna continued sliding her fingers into me, curling up and rubbing over my g spot. Her lips clamped down on my clit as she licked and sucked, and I couldn’t help moaning, moving my hand to the back of her head and holding. 

Mark looked up at me and smiled, noticing the familiar signs that I was close. “That’s it, cum on her face, Sam,” he ordered. 

I shook my head slightly, my eyebrows furrowed as I looked back down at his hand moving inside my friend. But I couldn’t bring myself to tell him to stop. I wouldn’t succumb to the jealousy. 

But Mark seemed to pick up on something in my expression. He stopped fingering Jenna, and moved his hand to the back of her head, holding her down on my pussy. His other hand grabbed mine and squeezed, giving me a little reassurance, whether or not he meant to offer it. 

I moaned from the increased pressure of Jenna’s tongue on my clit as Mark held her down, my hips grinding more, faster. 

“Cum on her face,” Mark commanded once again. 

With the weight of jealousy mostly lifted, I thought I might finally cum. I held my hand loosely on top of his, on Jenna’s head, grinding my hips so that her lips and tongue rubbed over my clit. Then I felt the familiar clenching and throbbing sensations, and suddenly I was cumming. I writhed and yelled out, rubbing Jenna’s face into my pussy as my hips bucked up spastically. 

I felt her moaning into me and heard Mark moaning as well, beside me. 

I kept my eyes closed for an extra few moments as I calmed down, breathing hard and reveling in the intensity of that orgasm, as well as the mixed feelings I was experiencing.

When I finally opened them, I found Mark smiling down at me, stroking his cock harder.

I smiled back, then down at Jenna as she wiped my wetness from her face, grinning widely. 

“That was so hot, Sam,” she said, rubbing my thigh with wet fingers. 

As our eyes met, I decided I didn’t want the unexpected jealousy to overshadow my first bisexual experience. So, I sat up and cupped her cheek as I leaned in to kiss her, tasting myself on her lips, and as I sucked on her tongue. We both moaned into the kiss. 

Then I felt Mark’s hand on the back of my head, and as soon as I pulled back from the kiss with Jenna, his lips were on mine. 

I smiled as he kissed me, feeling more reassured. 

When we pulled back, I looked down at Mark’s lap and saw his hard cock twitch up towards me as he held it loosely. 

“I want to feel your pussy,” he said, watching my every move, studying my expression. 

I smiled wider and moaned, reaching out to take over, stroking him. 

As Mark groaned and smiled back at me, reacting to my hand around his cock, I realized that the jealousy I’d just been feeling had already dissipated. Somehow he had sensed it, and found a way to reassure me even though I hadn’t said a word. I was a bit awestruck, finding that our connection might be even stronger than I had realized.  

It might have also been that I felt better once I was more in control of the situation. On my own terms, I took Jenna’s hand and put it on Mark’s cock too, while mine moved down to cup his balls. 

Mark groaned and cursed, twitching again as he felt both of our hands on him at once. 

I smiled at him and squeezed his balls lightly, caressing them in my hand as Jenna stroked his cock. I suddenly felt more confident somehow, knowing that was the feeling and experience I’d intended to give to Mark. 

Then I leaned down onto my stomach between his legs to replace my hand with my mouth, tilting my head to the side to lick and suck on his balls. 

Mark groaned, leaning back onto his elbow, pushing my hair out of the way, gathering it in a ponytail with one hand. 

“Do you want Jenna and I to share your cock?” I asked, pulling back just briefly. 

“Fuck, yes!” Mark moaned. “If that’s what you want.”

I beamed up at him, grateful that he left it up to me. Rather than answering verbally, I looked at Jenna and pulled her down by her arm. 

She laughed and leaned down until her lips were inches from Mark’s cock. 

“I suppose I could get on board with that,” she said, winking up at him. 

Then she swirled her tongue over his head, cleaning up the pre-cum that had already leaked out and earning another groan. 

From there, we both set to work, licking and sucking his cock and balls, both our tongues sliding along, flicking together whenever we’d meet in the middle. 

“Oh, fuck!” Mark growled. 

I could feel his balls clenching and knew he was close. 

“Don’t cum in her mouth,” I blurted suddenly without thinking, somehow losing my self-consciousness around asking for what I wanted. 

“Okay,” Mark agreed with a smile as Jenna sucked him. 

Then I dove down to suck on his balls again, moaning and rubbing my tongue on him, wanting to see how long we could keep licking and sucking before he’d cum.

Jenna slid her lips up and down his shaft, rubbing as her head bobbed on him.

I brought a hand to the back of her head to guide her, then pushed down, gently at first. After a few more bobs, I’d pressed her down hard and far enough that she gagged on Mark’s cock. 

“Yes,” he groaned, thrusting up into her mouth and making her gag some more. 

“I want your cum for myself,” I said again, making sure he wouldn’t get too carried away. 

 “Mmm,” Mark moaned. 

Then he suddenly pulled Jenna off of his cock, smiling at me. 

I smirked and leaned in, taking him deep right away, sucking and rubbing with my tongue. Mark didn’t waste any time guiding my head and fucking my face, gagging me on his cock while Jenna moved down to lick and play with his balls. 

My pussy tingled and throbbed, needing some attention. So, I reached down to rub between my folds and then over my clit, moaning on Mark’s cock as I sucked him and he continued to guide me. 

“I want to cum in your mouth, Sam. I’m gonna shoot into your throat.”

I moaned and sucked harder, lips wrapped tightly around him, my whole body rocking as I fucked him with my mouth. 

Jenna pulled back and sat up, allowing me more space. She cupped and squeezed Mark’s balls in one hand while her other slid between my thighs to take over, rubbing me. 

I moaned and left her to it, wrapping my fingers around the base of Mark’s cock to stroke him while my lips slid on his shaft. 

“Fuck!” Mark yelled, pushing down on my head. “About to cum.” 

I took everything he gave me, sucking and rubbing him with my tongue, gagging on his cock as he held me down and thrusted deep.

Jenna leaned back down too, taking his balls into her mouth again and humming on them. 

Then I felt the spasms and jerky movements as Mark grunted and arched up, releasing the first spurt of cum into my mouth. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, holding Jenna’s fingers on my clit and grinding as my mouth filled with Mark’s cum. 

I swallowed and sucked as his cock pulsed into my mouth. 

Once he finished, I continued licking and sucking gently, ensuring that I cleaned his cock thoroughly and collected every drop of cum. 

As Mark pulled back, he kept his eyes on Jenna’s hand. “Rub that pussy. I want you to cum again, Sam.” 

I moaned, leaning up to kiss Jenna again so that she’d taste him, too.

She smiled and moaned, kissing me deeply, her tongue swirling around in my mouth, tasting the remnants of cum. 

When I pulled back, I knew what I wanted to happen next, and no longer felt uncomfortable asking for it.

“I want to go down on you next,” I said to Jenna. “And when you get hard again, I want you to fuck her,” I added, turning to Mark.

He smiled warmly at me and leaned in to kiss me, then trailing kisses down my neck as he rubbed my ass. “Are you sure?” 

I nodded and smiled. “But I want you to cum inside me.”

“I want that too,” he agreed, cupping my cheek and kissing me on the lips again. 

“Maybe next time I’ll be ready to share,” I added between kisses. “But not now.” 

“Only if you tell me,” Mark confirmed. 

I smiled and pulled back, turning back to Jenna. “Is that okay?” 

“Definitely,” she agreed, smiling and rubbing my leg. “It’s really fun being part of this with you two. I’m really glad you asked me to come.” 

“Your turn to cum now,” I teased, getting up to switch positions. 

Jenna chuckled as she moved to lie back on a pillow at the head of the bed, while I slid down between her legs. I noticed a tingling sensation in my stomach which might be nerves, but felt much closer to excitement, as I was about to try going down on a girl for the first time. Mark was far better at oral sex than any other partner I’d had, so I tried to channel his moves and skills.

She spread her legs for me and I used two fingers to rub along her slit slowly, finding it already coated with her own wetness. 

“Mmm,” Jenna moaned, stretching her body languidly as she smiled down at me. 

Since she was already turned on, I thought it might be okay for me to just go for it. So, I leaned straight in, using my fingers to spread her lips open and kissing her clit, then sucking on it right away.

“Ooh, fuck,” Jenna sighed. 

I got a closeup view of her pussy, clenching and contracting as I flicked the tip of my tongue in a circle around her clit. Then I licked up and down over her lips, pushing her legs wider.  

Jenna’s moans kept getting louder and her back arched as she held onto the back of my head, not quite pushing me onto her yet.  

I kept licking fast, tasting her sweet and bitter juices and moaning, going back to sucking her clit. 

“Oh, my god!” Jenna yelped, pressing my head down and grinding her pussy on my face. 

I moaned and smiled, looking up at her, pushing my tongue inside as she held me. 

“Fuck!” 

Her hips bucked up suddenly, forcing my tongue deeper.

Suddenly, I wanted nothing more than to feel her cumming on my face. I thought about what Mark might do if he could tell I was close like that. Then I moved my hand up, slipping two fingers inside her as my tongue slid back up to her clit. 

Jenna met my eyes, panting and moaning, as she looked down at me and kept grinding onto my face.

My fingers curled inside her, feeling for the spongy surface of her g spot. When I found it, I stroked over it with the pads of my fingers while I continued licking and sucking on her clit vigorously, enthusiastically. I could tell by the way she was breathing and shaking that she was close, and I gave it all I had, licking, sucking, and rubbing nonstop until I felt and heard her cumming.

“Fuck, I’m cumming!” Jenna yelled as her hips bucked up uncontrollably while her hands clenched and held the back of my head, burying my face in her pussy. 

I could hardly breathe, but I moaned into her, wanting the vibrations to help extend her pleasure. 

When I felt Jenna’s body relax, I pulled back slowly, wiping my saliva and her juices from my face, smiling up at her. 

“God damn!” she breathed. “You are a natural at that!”

I laughed, blushing from the compliment. Then I smiled at Mark and said, “Well, I learned from the best.”

He winked at me, and I noticed he was stroking his once-again hard cock as he watched us. “That was so hot. Looked like you were enjoying it, too.”

“I was,” I admitted. Then I turned back to Jenna. “It was really fun to make you feel good like that.”

“Anytime,” she smirked. “I guess now I know the appeal of dating older guys.” 

Mark winked at Jenna and moved closer, pulling me into a deep kiss, no doubt tasting her on my lips and tongue. 

I moaned into him, then slid my right hand down his chest, then took over stroking his cock. 

He groaned, and I felt his focus slipping from the kiss. 

“I want to guide your cock into her,” I whispered against his lips, pulling back just slightly. “I want to watch.” 

Mark tensed up even more and seemed to be suddenly speechless. 

“Is that okay?” I asked Jenna.

“Absolutely okay with me,” she smiled back. “Your call.” 

So, I made the first move, sliding out of the way between Jenna’s legs, and pulling on Mark’s hip to guide him to take my place. I ended up sitting beside Jenna on the bed, reaching between her legs to continue stroking Mark’s cock. Then once he’d gotten into a close enough position, I rubbed his head along her juicy folds and over her clit. 

Jenna moaned behind me, but my eyes were glued to Mark. I watched his face intently, needing to see his reactions. His face furrowed when he felt her warm wetness, and I had a feeling he was holding himself back from pushing deeper into her right away. 

“How does that feel?” I asked, smiling up at him.

“So fucking good,” Mark responded, hissing in a breath. 

“You want to feel more? You want to thrust all the way into her young, tight pussy?” I asked, unsure where the teasing was coming from. It was a bit of a departure from my usual submissive tendency, but I couldn’t resist. 

“Yes,” Mark groaned through gritted teeth. He couldn’t even open his eyes. 

“Do you like having two slutty college girls here to share your married cock?” 

“Fuck, Sam!” He grunted, thrusting a little and laughing, his eyes suddenly opening as he smiled at me. 

Jenna moaned when Mark surged in a bit, and my hand brushed over her as I continued stroking him. 

I smirked back at Mark, then got on with it. I moved my hand out of the way and reached under to cup his balls, squeezing and pulling on them a little to guide him deeper into Jenna’s pussy. 

She moaned, and her legs spread wider around him as he pushed deeper. 

Then I finally pulled my hand away and leaned back to just watch as Mark fucked my friend. 

He continued with slow, deep thrusts at first. 

I leaned back until I was laying beside Jenna, propping myself up on an elbow and watching the way Mark’s cock slid in and out of her. I felt fresh wetness seeping from my pussy as I imagined him fucking me instead. There was still some jealousy, but I mostly felt turned on to watch Mark fucking someone else, knowing I had been the one to tell him to do it. 

My thoughts were interrupted as Jenna cupped my cheek, pulling me in to kiss her again as she moaned while Mark’s cock filled her. 

I felt tingles rush through me as we kissed, and my thighs clamped together to relieve the throbbing pressure between my legs. My hand slid up Jenna’s stomach to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples, then back down to her clit. My fingers brushed over Mark’s cock as he continued thrusting. Then I kissed my way down Jenna’s neck and shoulder until I was licking and sucking on her breast, looking up at Mark as much as I could and smirking. 

He growled and smiled down at me, pressing Jenna’s thighs back and fucking her harder, faster. 

“Don’t cum inside her,” I warned, pulling back suddenly to issue the reminder.

“I won’t,” he smiled, suddenly reaching for me and pulling me into another kiss. 

I moaned and smiled into him, reaching around to squeeze his ass and pull him harder, deeper into my friend. 

“Oh god!” Jenna yelped when Mark’s cock slid deeper. 

When I heard Jenna’s moan, I knew what Mark wanted without him having to utter a word. I slid my hand back down to Jenna’s clit and rubbed gentle circles over it with the pads of my pointer and middle fingers. I started off slow, then pretty quickly picked up speed, letting her breathing and moans guide me. 

“Is it okay like that?” I asked, wanting her feedback. 

“Yes, just like that! You can press harder,” Jenna coached, her eyes closed, head rolling back. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, quickly doing as she asked and rubbing her faster, pressing harder, as my mouth found her nipple once again. 

“Such a good slut, making her cum on my cock,” Mark groaned, maintaining a moderate pace for thrusting as he held onto his own control. 

I moaned on Jenna’s breast, ignoring the throbbing between my own legs. 

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum!” she yelled, her back arching more, legs squeezing around Mark’s waist. 

“Do it, Jenna! Be a dirty slut and cum on a married guy’s cock!” Mark commanded, making me clench.

Jenna must have too. I saw her hips buck up suddenly and Mark groaned. I could only imagine how much she must be squeezing around his cock. 

“Don’t stop, Sam! I’m so close!” she panted. 

I rubbed her clit harder and faster, practically rocking against her with the pattern of Mark’s thrusts. I could imagine feeling him inside me like she was. But it was also almost like I was fucking her with him. It was such an intense feeling, like I was so turned on and close right there with them, even with no physical stimulation. I kept rubbing Jenna’s clit like it was my own, and didn’t stop when I heard her yell out, or as her body bucked and clenched as she came. 

“Lay back and open your legs, Sam!” Mark growled, clearly barely holding on as Jenna’s pussy spasmed on his cock. 

I smiled up at him and pulled back from Jenna gradually, continuing to rub and reduce the pressure of my fingers on her clit as her body relaxed from orgasm. 

Then Mark pulled out of her suddenly and crawled over between my legs on the bed, pushing them up and out of his way roughly and surging deep into me right away. 

“Oh, fuck!” I yelled, clenching on him. 

“Cum on my cock!” he yelled, thrusting hard and deep again and staying put like that. 

Then he took Jenna’s hand and slid it between our bodies, encouraging her to return the favor and rub my clit. 

“I want you to cum on my cock too, Sam. Then I’m going to fill you up.” 

I moaned and writhed as Jenna’s fingers circled my clit, mimicking the movements I’d just enacted on her. I brought my right hand down to guide hers and pushed her fingers into me harder. We rubbed together, and Mark reached up to clasp a hand around my throat. 

“Oh, fuck!” I yelped, clenching again when I felt his hand there, squeezing. 

“My naughty, horny college slut,” he said, smiling down at me affectionately. 

My face was awash with pleasure, so that I couldn’t smile back at him. Instead, I clenched harder on his cock, thrusting my hips up and grinding on him as I got closer. 

“Cum, Sam! I’m so hard inside you. This pussy is mine. I’m going to fill it as soon as I feel you cumming.” 

My nails dug into his waist, scratching as my whole body tensed. I felt my orgasm building up more than usual and gave myself over to the sensations until I felt the familiar warmth spread through me. Then I lost temporary control, my body bucking and writhing under Mark as I moaned and squeezed around him.   

“Fuck! Such a good slut. I’m gonna fill you up now,” Mark grunted.

He took over with a few hard, fast thrusts as Jenna’s hand moved away and my body calmed down beneath him. Then he grunted and pushed harder into me, and I felt his hot cum shooting deep inside of me.

“Mmm,” I moaned, smiling and squeezing around him, luxuriating in the tingling warmth coursing through my body. 

“Fuck,” Mark muttered as he finished, slapping the side of my ass and smiling down at me. 

I smiled back and chuckled a little, squeezing my legs tight around him to keep him there a few moments longer. Then I reached up and held behind his neck, fingers combing up into his hair as I gently tugged him down to kiss me. 

“You guys are sweet,” Jenna said, interrupting the kiss after what could’ve been seconds or minutes. 

I felt the heat in my cheeks as I finally allowed Mark to pull back. 

“And you two are sexy as hell,” Mark added, looking between me and Jenna. 

“We know,” Jenna responded, for both of us. 

We all laughed, relaxing and lounging on the king-sized bed together. No one rushed to get up or get dressed. We all just lounged around talking and laughing together casually for a while. 

Then Jenna was the first to make a move. She stood and walked across the room to her bag to retrieve her phone, and stayed over there to check it. 

Mark squeezed my leg and smiled at me, once it was just the two of us on the bed. 

I smiled back and scooted a little closer, reaching for his hand. 

“Did you like your surprise?” I asked, softly. 

“I did,” he grinned. “Best surprise ever. It almost feels like it should be my birthday or something.” 

I laughed. “I guess I’ll have to think of a way to top this when it is your birthday, then.” 

Mark laughed, too, and brought my hand to his lips to kiss the back of my palm. 

Then Jenna called back over to us. “I think I better get going. My roommate threw a last-minute party at our place and it sounds like it’s getting out of hand.” 

“Uh oh,” I said, sitting up to look over at her. “Everything okay?”

She shrugged, pulling on her clothes. “I hope so. She promised she locked my bedroom door, but I have a bad feeling I might find a few naked bodies in my bed when I get there.”

“If you do, you should just jump in and join them,” Mark suggested, smiling over as he watched her put her bra back on. 

“Not a bad idea,” she replied with a wink. 

“How are you gonna get home?” I asked.

“I’ll request an Uber and wait for it in the lobby. Don’t worry,” she said, smiling and winking back at me. 

“Okay,” I agreed, smiling and blushing back. “Want us to walk you down and wait with you?” 

“No, I’ll be fine. You two stay just where you are. And maybe enjoy some of the tequila we never opened.”

“Oh yeah,” Mark said, looking over to where the bottle stood, unopened, on the console table. 

Then Jenna was ready to go. “Have a good night, you two. I’ll text you when I get home, Sam.” 

“Sounds good. Be safe!” I called as she headed out. 

“Goodnight!” Mark called, too. 

Then we were alone again. I couldn’t help wondering whether Jenna had made up the situation with her roommate just to give us the alone time together after, like she’d mentioned earlier. Either way, I felt grateful to her. It was nice to be able to debrief with Mark, and to have the rest of the night alone together, just the two of us. 

“How are you feeling?” Mark asked, continuing our conversation.

I smiled, happy to hear him asking, checking in with me after everything. “I feel pretty good.”

“Yeah?” 

I nodded. “Yes. I was a little unsure at first when I saw you touching her as she was going down on me. But I’m happy with how everything went after that.”

“That’s good. I think I could tell you weren’t sure about that.”

I nodded, remembering the way we’d seemed to communicate wordlessly. “I guess it was probably similar to what you’ve felt when you’ve encouraged me to be with other people. The jealousy, but also feeling turned on.”

“Yeah,” he agreed. 

“I wasn’t sure I liked seeing you just going for it with her. But then I remembered I was the one who planned this, and I wanted it to be a fun surprise for you. I wanted you to have anything you wanted with Jenna, and both of us.”

“You know it’s only fun for me if you’re having fun, too.” 

Mark’s response made my heart swell a bit. I smiled back at him. “I know. It was fun. I think it could be fun to do more of this sort of thing. Like swapping and sharing. But part of me feels selfish when it comes to you. I’m not exactly eager to give up any of the limited time I get to spend with you.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Mark responded, turning to his side and propping himself up on an elbow, facing me. “I don’t want you to be with any other guys when I’m available, unless I’m watching or joining.”

I smiled. “Well, at least we can agree on that.”

“Yep,” he said, reaching over to squeeze my hip and ass affectionately as I sat cross-legged beside him on the bed. “But if you and Jenna ever want to have fun again on your own, you never need my permission or approval for that. As much as I’d want to be there to watch.”

I laughed. “We’ll see. The same does not apply to you.” 

“I know,” Mark chuckled. 

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much as I scooted back down on the bed to lie beside Mark, wrapping my arms and legs around him. 

He cupped the back of my head in his hand and kissed me deeply, pulling me on top of him just a little as he leaned back onto a pillow. 

“I’m really glad we have the whole night again,” I smiled, pulling back for a moment.

“Me too,” Mark agreed. “Plenty of time for me to claim your pussy back.”

I laughed. “But Jenna doesn’t have a cock.”  

“Guess I’ll have to claim you back with my mouth, then.”

“Mmm,” I moaned, pulling him back in for another kiss.

“What was that you said about how you’d learned from the best?” he asked between kisses. 

I chuckled. “I knew that would go to your head.” 

“It’s going to my head, alright,” he said, taking my hand and putting it on his once-again hard cock.

I moaned and smiled, kissing him again. 

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments