Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An hour later they were on their way. A three-hour drive lying ahead of them and plenty of memories to take away. Jenny took the first leg of the journey. Kirsty sat next to her, and Jake sat in the back with some bags on the seat next to him. He was tired, but even though his eyes were closed, he still remained awake for a while. His memories keeping him from sleep.

Fucking Anne had been memorable. Their fuck in the armchair had been urgent but extremely satisfying. They had looked each other in the eye as he pumped his hot seed into her. Anne felt his cum spurting into her, and Jake groaned with each spurt that left him. Afterwards she squeezed herself into the chair to make room for him. They relaxed with their arms around each other. It was a memorable moment of closeness, but more memorable was George’s cuckolding.

George had listened to them from outside the door. It was Anne who had heard him. She was used to him doing it. She shouted at him to come in, but he stood there in silence. Anne shouted louder and this time he came in. Standing there sheepishly, he looked at the two of them. Jake was naked from the waist down, but Anne was completely naked.

Anne stretched a leg over Jake causing her thighs to open wide. George was gobsmacked. He could see cum oozing from her.

“Yes, George,” she told him. “Jake couldn’t pull out in time, and he came inside me. But I am not going to be taking the morning-after pill. In fact, from now on we will be fucking completely bareback.”

His jaw dropped, but his face had that typical cuckold look about it. There was a faraway look in his eyes as he stared down between Anne’s legs. Jake could see the angst that etched his face, but looking down he could also see the sexual excitement. George had an erection. Anne noticed it too.

“Come here, George,” she told him.

He moved a few steps closer to her and Annie sat forward. Jake looked on as she undid his trouser belt. A tug on his trousers and on his boxer shorts sent his clothing tumbling down around his ankles. He was naked from the waist down and sporting a small erection. Anne reached for it to hold it between her fingers. “What’s this, George?” she asked as she wiggled it.

He started to mumble. Jake felt sorry for him. He could feel his humiliation. “You have an erection, George.”

He nodded.

“Is that because another man has fucked me?”

He looked down at the floor and nodded.

“Is it just that or is it because I’ve been fucked without any protection?”

He looked at her momentarily before looking away again and nodding. Anne’s tone suddenly changed. “Well, that’s okay, darling,” she said softly. “Jake doesn’t mind getting me pregnant, do you, Jake?”

“No, not all.”

“See, darling. Jake doesn’t mind cuckolding you properly, do you, Jake?”

“No, not all. It’s the ultimate act of cuckoldry, and it will be my pleasure, Anne, to give you my child.”  

George’s eyes widened and his erection twitched in Anne’s hand; she smiled. “I’m glad you approve, George, perhaps you can leave us now,” she told him, as she pulled her hand away and took hold of Jake’s erection. “I think Jake wants to fuck me again!”

George looked at Jake; his eyes fixed on the sight of her hand holding another man’s erection. Then he bent down and grabbed his trousers by the waist and pulled them up. Without saying a word, he walked away and closed the door behind him.

Jake smiled to himself as he recalled that moment. The fact that Anne leaned over and took him to her mouth as he left, before dragging him to the bedroom for a final fuck, was memorable enough, but watching George walk away was an excitement that only a man in Jake’s position could fully appreciate. It was rare moments like that made cuckolding so exciting and pleasurable for men like Jake.

 

Jenny pulled into a service station after a couple of hours for a break. Jake awoke from his sleep. He had an erection. Kirsty turned around and smiled at him. “Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead.” He smiled and opened the door to enjoy the fresh air.

A couple of coffees later they were on their way again. Kirsty remained in the front seat while Jenny sat in the back. Jake drove off with one eye on Kirsty’s legs. Her skirt had ridden up. After a while Jenny fell asleep and he took advantage of Kirsty, reaching over and pushing her skirt back. His fingers found her panties and slipped inside. She spread her legs allowing him to feel that she was aroused.

Kirsty reciprocated by holding his bulge. She asked him a couple of times if she could come over to his place and spend the night with him, and he nearly agreed, but he was tired and he wanted a night on his own. Jenny would be with him the next night and he knew that she would keep him busy.

Dropping Jenny off first, he then took Kirsty home. She invited him in, but he declined. He was feeling tired, and he knew where it would lead to. She would probably take him upstairs to her bedroom and they would end up fucking. Enjoyable as it was to fuck her with Alan around, he had had more than his fair share of cuckolding this past week, and now was the time to rest.

He unpacked quickly, threw some laundry into the washing machine, and made himself a cup of tea. A pile of letters and emails demanded his attention, and he settled down to reality. Jenny phoned him in the evening to tell him that they had decided to go out for Sunday lunch. “Neither of us can be bothered to cook a meal,” she said with laughter.

She finished by telling him how much she was looking forward to spending a whole week with him. “I’m looking forward to being a wife to you,” she said. Jake smiled and then felt an erection stirring. He was looking forward to fucking her at will with the intention of getting her pregnant.

His day ended with a phone call from Anne, just as he was settling down for the night.

“Thank you for a lovely fuck today,” she said softly.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

“Thank you,” he responded. “It was a real pleasure.”

“I’m looking forward to your visit the week after next, “ she told him.

He smiled to himself; another erection was forming. “And what are you looking forward to most?”

“Mmmmm, what do you think?”

“I’ve no idea. Tell me,” he teased.

“I’m looking forward to you fucking me at will and not having to make sure that I take my pill afterwards.”

“Oh?”

“Well, with all the others I’ve had to be conscious of making sure that I didn’t get pregnant. Sometimes, I would wonder afterwards if I had taken it and get into a panic. It kind of spoilt the occasion.”

“So, what separates me from the others?”

“The fact that you’re a much better lover, and observing Jenny and Kirsty with you?”

“Oh?”

“You can see that they are in love with you, so much so, they want your babies. Most women are very fussy about who they want to breed with. Picking a man to fuck you is one thing, but choosing one to have babies with is something else.”

Jake felt honoured. “Well, thanks for that. I will do my best to give you what you want.”

“I’m sure that it won’t be much trouble for you.”

Jake found himself stroking his erection. “Maybe you should come down here and spend some time with me if nothing happens in the short time I am up there?”

“Mmmmm, that would be lovely. It will get quieter quite soon. George and Cass could manage the place for a week.”

“Cass?”

“She’s the girl in the office. You’ll be meeting her when you come up. She manages the admin for me.”

“Was that the girl with the long dark hair? Looks about eighteen, nineteen, Wears figure-hugging leggings?”

“What are you like, Jake?” she responded. “Yes, that’s her, and she’s twenty. She’s single too."

“Yes, I had noticed.”

“You look for a ring?”

“Of course. A ring tells you a lot about a woman.”

“Do tell?”

“Well… she’s obviously of interest to someone. She’s sexually active and… she’s a challenge!”

“A challenge?”

“A conquest in the making.”

“So, I was a challenge to you?”

Jake laughed. “Yes and no. “Yes, you were a challenge, but I could tell from the chemistry between you and George that something wasn’t right. I could sense your sexual hunger.”

Anne laughed. “So, I was an easy conquest then?”

“Well, I knew that you were conquerable, but whether I was your type or not, I wasn’t sure.”

Anne laughed again. “Conquerable, hey?”

“Yes.”

“Well, you conquered me. Was I an easy conquest?”

“Hmmmm, that’s a loaded question.”

“But?”

“Easier than I thought.”

She went silent for a moment.

“Maybe I should make it hard for you?”

“You do. You make it very hard!”

Anne laughed again. “Not that way, silly. I mean… “

“I know what way you mean,” Jake told her. “I have ways of getting what I want.”

“And what ways would they be?” she replied demurely.

“Refuse me and find out.”

Anne went silent again.

“You sound the type of guy that would tie a woman to the bed and fuck her, even if she said no?”

“She wouldn’t say no in the first place?”

“Why?”

“Because I would gag her with her panties first.”

“Yes, I could see that you would do that, Jake.”

“And I think that you would enjoy it.”

He heard Anne’s sigh.

“Yes, I would actually. I like a dominant man. George is… well, George is George!”

“I can’t imagine him grabbing you by the wrist, pulling you upstairs, then ripping your knickers off for a good, hard fucking.”

She laughed. “God no! He asks me for sex.”

“Well, I never ask for sex. I just take it.”

“And if they say they don’t want to?”

“Take a guess?”

“They get dragged upstairs and have their knickers ripped off?”

“Not necessarily upstairs. If there’s no one around and there’s a chair or table handy… well, no point in wasting time and energy climbing stairs is there?”

“You sound just my sort of guy. You prefer your women submissive.”

He laughed. “Well, I like a bit of a fight in a woman before they are subdued.”

“Well, I can be feisty.”

“That’s good to know,” he told her. “I have ropes and restraints down here, and I have a few canes and crops lying around somewhere.”

He heard her breathe heavily. “Do you do this with Jenny and Kirsty?”

“What I do with Jenny and Kirsty is no one else’s business. And what I will do with you will be no one else’s business either.”

“Point taken,” she giggled.

“What are you doing now?”

“I’m upstairs relaxing with a glass of wine, why?”

“Where’s George?”

“He’s working the bar, why?”

“You ask too many questions,” he told her. “I want you to strip and take a selfie for me.”

“Selfie?”

“Yes!”

“I’ve never done that for any man, not even George.”

“Well, I’m not just any man. I want a couple of naked pics showing your face as well.”

Jake ended the call. Five minutes later his mobile pinged. There were two attachments showing Anne naked and standing next to her bed. He made a copy to send back to her. A few minutes later she received a copy back with a text.

‘See how flat your belly is now, Anne. In three months' time you will send me another showing signs of an early pregnancy. Then each month after that you will repeat the process so that I have a record of your pregnancy all the way through.’

Moments later she sent a text back saying. ‘Okay, but please promise you won’t let anyone else see them?’

He smiled as he replied. 'Send me George’s mobile number. I want him to see the progress of your pregnancy too.'

A few minutes passed before George’s number came through. Jake had already prepared a message for him with a copy photo. He entered his number and then held his thumb over the send button. With his right hand firmly wrapped around his erection he pressed the key and then lay back and started to masturbate.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments