Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The bedroom door was open, and Jake walked in. Jenny was putting away her underwear. She turned round and smiled. Jake closed the door.

“Almost done,” she told him. “Why don’t you… “she added nodding at the bed.

She watched him strip and slip under the duvet and then hurriedly hung the rest of her clothes in the wardrobe. She stripped quickly, tossing her clothes on the floor, not even bothering to pick them up. Before she climbed into bed, she took a pack of condoms from her handbag.

“I was only on the pill for a couple of days,” she told him as she handed them to him.

She slid up to him and reached for his erection.

“I’m not using these,” he told her.

“I knew you wouldn’t, but Derek said to give you the option.”

He kissed her as he tossed the packet across the room. “Well, that was very thoughtful of him, but I intend making him a proper cuckold, just like I have done with Alan.”

“Well, it is what I want as well, Jake. I want to make him a proper cuckold as quickly as possible, so I just hope that do it as fast as you did with Kirsty.”

Jenny squealed as he pushed her onto her back and thrust into her. He remembered the window, but quickly put it out of his mind. He didn’t care who heard her screams when she orgasmed.

 

He stayed on top, still hard, after he filled her with her seed.

“Making sure nothing escapes, hey?” she asked as she ran her hands down his back.

Jake didn’t need to answer that.

“You know my knickers were wet on the train just thinking about this moment,” she told him. “You don’t know just how much I’ve missed this cock of yours.”

Jake smiled. He loved hearing words like that. “And I’ve missed your cunt too. I so wanted to knock you up before. So, I hope you’ve got no intention of changing your mind again.”

She shook her head, as he started to slowly thrust into her again. “Oh yes!” she cried out. “Come on, give me more.”

 

Later, they were lying back in bed talking about Kirsty. “She is really excited about becoming a mum,” she told him. “All that time working with children has been painful for her. Soon she’ll feel an equal to all those mums who have their children in her school.”

“I didn’t realise it meant so much to her.”

“You’re a man,” she told him. “You have no idea how the pull of motherhood can affect you.”

“I suppose.”

“She’s still wary of you, you know?”

Jake knew. “Well, I’m trying my best to reassure her.”

“She’s besotted with you.”

Jake laughed. “Besotted… now there’s a word.”

Jenny laughed too.

“And what about you?”

She turned and kissed him. “I’ve been in love with you since that first time we slept together. I never knew sex could be that good.”

Jake thought for a few moments. “And how are we going to keep this three-way relationship going then?”

“We talked about it on the way here. We both love you, and there is a little jealousy between us, but we will just have to put that aside and both love you in our own way.”

“Well, I’m happy with that. I would hate to have to walk away from the both of you because of strife.”

She kissed him again. “You won’t have to, I promise.”

As if on cue there was a knock on the door. “Are you both decent?” It was Kirsty.

“I am, but your mother is indecent, as usual.”

Kirsty laughed as she entered. She sat on the side of the bed where Jake lay. “I told you to close the window,” she told him. “It was bloody embarrassing. A group of walkers came past the cottage, and they heard all the screams. I just sat in the river garden pretending I couldn’t hear.”

Jenny laughed. “You must scream as well when Jake is…?”

“Not as loud as you mum.”

Jenny shrugged her shoulders and put an arm around Jake. “Well, I don’t care. I’m not going to stifle my enjoyment of sex with Jake just to appease others.”

“Anyway, what’s the plans for the rest of the day?” Kirsty asked.

“Well, I thought we would go and eat out in Buxton tonight. My treat.” Jenny said.

Jake and Kirsty agreed.

“And later?” Kirsty asked.

Jake pulled his arm out from under the duvet and squeezed Kirsty’s thigh. He was about to speak when Jenny cut in. “It’s okay, you can have him tonight, Kirsty.”

“Thanks.”

“But remember, you mum wants to get pregnant too, Kirsty.”

Kirsty looked at them. “I know, and I’ll make sure you have every opportunity.”

“Why don’t you get ready for bed? I’ll join you in a few minutes.”

Kirsty smiled and kissed him. “I’ll be waiting.”

They watched her leave the room and then turned and kissed. Jake was hard again. Jenny moved down the bed to his groin. “Can’t have you tasting of me, can we?” she told him and she took his cock to her mouth.

He was ready for Kirsty by the time he left Jenny. “I want to hear her screaming,” she had told him.

Jake smiled. “You don’t mind then?”

She shook her head. “Look, I went years not having fulfilling sex from Derek, and I am sure that Kirsty has experienced that too. A woman needs a good sex life and I want my daughter to have one. Now make her scream.”

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

Kirsty was ready for him, lying under the duvet naked. Jake was already naked, but before he got into bed he went to the window. Kirsty had closed it, so he opened it. “People will hear us,” she said.

He ignored her and climbed into bed.

“Mum’s not worn you out then,” she asked as she reached for his erection.

He shook his head. “It doesn’t look like it, does it?” he said as he moved down the bed.

“Don’t make me scream, please,” Kirsty told him as he got down between her legs.

Using his thumbs, he gently prized her cunt lips apart. She groaned loudly as his tongue made contact with her flesh.

“Oh no,” she called out in the realisation that he was going to make her scream, and she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

She tried pulling a pillow to her face to muffle her voice, but Jake pulled it from her hands. She even tried using her fist to muffle her, but all Jake did was mount her and hold her hands down. In the end, she gave up and surrendered herself to him.

Afterwards, she told him that he was terrible, but he just laughed. With the noise subsiding, Jenny knocked on the door and opened it slightly. “Finished, have we?”

“Mum!” Kirsty said.

Jenny grinned. “I wanted to take a shower. This one’s much better than the hallway one.”

“Fine by me,” Jake said.

Jenny pushed the door open and walked in carrying a towel and her toiletries bag. She was stark naked.

“Mum!”

“You’ve seen it all before, Kirsty, and Jake certainly has!” she responded disappearing into the en-suite bathroom.

Jake smiled. “Well, perhaps we should join her. Save water.”

“Jake!”

He reached over and threw back the duvet. “Come on, don’t be shy.”

A few minutes later all three were in the large shower room. Jenny took the sponge from Jake and put some soap on it and began to wash his back. Kirsty saw that Jake was getting hard again. She wanted to touch him, but she wouldn’t do it in front of her mum. Jenny thought differently though. She took the sponge to him. “You’re a very lucky young man, Jake Sanderson, having two women at your beck and call.”

He looked at them. Yes, he was, and he knew it. He put his arms around their waists. “Yes, I agree, and thank you.”

He was fully erect now. Jenny took it in her hand and held it. “It’s this that does it,” she told him. “I’m sure Kirsty agrees with me that you have one hell of a cock.”

Kirsty blushed.

Jake pulled her closer. “She tells me that all the time.”

“It’s okay, Kirsty. When you get to my age you will have lost all your inhibitions.”

Kirsty laughed. “Probably.”

Jenny turned to him and kissed him. “Are you ready for some more?”

“I am but let’s save it for later. I’m feeling a bit peckish.”

“Well, we better get our man dried and dressed, Kirsty, so we can eat. We must keep his strength up, mustn’t we?”

“Yes, we must. He has duties to perform later.” Kirsty said, plucking up the courage to touch his erection.

Stepping out of the shower the two women took their towels and began to dry him. Kirsty dried his back, and Jenny took advantage to dry his front, paying a lot of attention to his genitals. Kirsty looked on watching her mum meticulously attending to him. “Be careful with his crown jewels, Mum!”

Jenny laughed. “Oh yes, we must take of those. We need them for babymaking, don’t we?”

“Yes, at least two or three more for me.”

“And a brother or sister for you, Kirsty.”

Jake laughed. “You have this all worked out between the two of you, don’t you?”

“You just be quiet,” Jenny said to him. “You’re just our prize bull, serving our purposes, hey Kirsty.”

“I quite agree, mum.”

“I see!”

The girls laughed, and Kirsty joined her mum in holding his erection. Jake, put his arms around their shoulders. He felt like a prize bull, looking after the needs of the two women in his care. He had already impregnated the younger of the two, and not too long from now, she would give birth to his child. His priority now was the older of the two. Time was of the essence. He gently lifted Kirsty’s hand from his erection.

“I’m taking your mum to her bedroom for a few minutes,” he told her.

Kirsty watched him taking her by the hand and leading her away. A few minutes later she heard her mum screaming. She walked out of the bathroom and through her bedroom. They hadn’t even bothered to close their bedroom door. She stepped into the hallway and saw them. Her mum was on her knees on the edge of the bed and Jake was standing behind her. His hands were gripping her hips and he was thrusting hard and fast into her. She had never seen anyone fucking before.

Her curiosity took her into the bedroom and up behind them. She could see his cock now, plunging in and out of her, and she could see his testicle sac slapping against her mum’s bottom. Kirsty reached for them and held them in her hand.

“Come on, Jake. Get your seed into her.”

Jake cried out, and Jenny screamed in unison as they climaxed. She was still holding his testicles when he gave his final thrust. With a satisfying groan, he turned to her and kissed her.

“Thank you,” he said with a smile.

“I’m only happy to help!” She said as she walked away.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments