Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Are you really shagging those two?” George asked Jake as he picked up their tray of drinks.

Jake smiled. “A gentleman would never answer a question like that.”

George looked him in the eye. “You can never tell with Jenny if she’s winding you up or not, and her daughter’s just as bad.”

Jake just smiled at him. “Maybe you’ve got a dirty mind George and it leads you astray!”

“Yeah, right!”

George started to move away, Jake beckoned him with his finger to come closer, and Jake put his lips close to his ear. “I can tell you this though George, Kirsty is pregnant, and Jenny is hoping to get pregnant again too.”

He looked at him. “And who is going to be the father?”

Jake grinned.

“You!”

Jake said nothing.

“I don’t know whether to believe you or not.”

Jake just smiled. “Well, when we come up at Christmas both Jenny and Kirsty will be unquestionably pregnant. Probably next summer we will be up here again, with new additions to the family. You can see for yourself then.”

“And they will be your children?”

Jake smiled and turned away.

He told Kirsty and Jenny as they walked back to the cottage holding hands. They laughed and turned around to see George standing outside the Inn watching them walk up the road. They waved at him before disappearing inside the cottage.

Once inside, Kirsty asked him what the sleeping arrangements were. He took her in his arms and kissed her. “I think I’ll take a break tonight. Let my body recuperate from all the shagging I have been doing these last few days.”

She wasn’t sure whether to believe him or not. “So, who will be keeping you company in bed tonight then?”

“Anyone who wants to.”

“We’ll all share the same bed then,” Jenny said.

Jake shrugged his shoulders. “Fine by me!”

After a nightcap, Jenny and Kirsty went ahead of him up to bed. They were both lying naked in bed when he went up, at either side of the bed. There was a large gap in to middle and Jemmy patted the space. “Get them off and get in here!”

Jake laughed and went into the bathroom. Five minutes later he returned naked, carrying his jeans. He placed them over a chair and climbed into bed. He was erect even before the girls touched him. He pushed down the duvet to expose his cock held by both women. “Well, one of you has got to take care of this before you sleep.”

Kirsty made to climb on top of him, but he stopped her. “I mean by a blow job.”

Kirsty settled back in bed as Jenny held onto him. “Leave him to me, Kirsty,” she said as she lowered her mouth to his cock.

Kirsty watched as her mum slowly masturbated him as she licked and sucked him, and then reached forward to take his testicles in her hand. Jake groaned loudly.

Jenny had given him many hand- and blow jobs over the years, sometimes just for the hell of it, and others because she was unable to have full sex. She always made sure that he never went without relief. Now, she was doing it again, for the hell of it, and to give her daughter a lesson in how it’s done. Kirsty felt his testicle sac stiffen before his groan came, followed by the eruption of semen. She leaned closer and helped her mum cope with the excessive volume of cum that flowed from Jake.

A few minutes later, they turned off the lights and settled down to sleep.

 

****

 

He didn’t sleep well. The girls quickly fell into a deep sleep, but Jake found it difficult being squashed between them. Their breasts pressed against his flesh, and Jenny had a habit of putting her leg across his thighs. Her sex pressed into him. Tonight, she was bristly. Derek had been lax in keeping her smooth.

He also had a constant erection, and both girls had wandering hands. Even in their sleep, they still sought his cock. A couple of times he very nearly grabbed one of them to turn onto their back and fuck them.

When he finally fell into a deep sleep, the morning light streaming into the bedroom awoke the girls, and they in turn, awoke him, Jenny gripping his shaft and Kirsty, stroking his testicles.

“Sleep well?” Jenny asked him.

“No, I fucking didn’t,” Jake told her, before going on about how difficult it was.

She laughed. “Oh, you poor thing, having two, naked, sexy, females, keeping you awake most of the night. Most men would jump at the chance.”

“I bet George would!” Kirsty chipped in.

“You girls would probably give him a coronary,” Jake responded with a laugh.

Jenny kissed his shoulder. “Anyway, one of us should take care of this,” she said shaking his cock from side to side.

“I’ll go and put some coffee on,” Kirsty said. “Let Jake have another go at knocking you up, mum.”

“Mmmm, I like the sound of that,” Jenny responded.

They watched her get out of bed and put on a large t-shirt that barely covered her naked bottom.

“Don’t wake the neighbours,” she said before closing the door behind her.

Jenny laughed as she took him in her arms. “She’s a good girl,” she commented, as Jake reached between her thighs.

She was wet and ready. Jake grabbed a pillow. She knew what it was for and was lifting her bottom even before he spoke. He smiled and pulled her into the middle of the bed. Jenny loved the way Jake manipulated her body for sex. Derek, nearly always let her take the lead, and was rarely demonstrative in bed. Jake, on the other hand, knew exactly what he wanted. He knew how he wanted to fuck her, and he wasn’t averse to using his hand on her bottom, if she was to slow in complying. Jenny raised her knees and spread her legs wide for him. She was already reaching out to take hold of his cock before her moved close to her.

“Come on, do to me what you’ve done to Kirsty.”

Jake groaned as he slid his hands under her bottom. “I intend to, slut.”

She cried out. He was the only man who had ever called her that, and she loved it. “Yes, I am a slut.”

He didn’t need telling. Jake already knew that Jenny was his slut, and her daughter was fast becoming his slut too. Though still tired, there was pent-up sexual aggression inside him, and he fucked her with fury, groaning loudly as his cum began filling Jenny’s fertile womb.

ShelandWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelandWilliams

They lay there on top of the bed afterwards. Jenny was still lying on the pillow, with legs splayed, when Kirsty came in. She closed her legs quickly, but it was not quick enough. Kirsty saw her swollen sex and saw Jake’s cum oozing from her. She looked away quickly, but the memory of that picture would take a long time to erase, if ever.

“Coffee’s ready,” she told them, still embarrassed. “Do you want me to bring some up?”

“I’m okay for the time being,” Jake answered, noticing that Kirsty had turned her attention to his groin.

Jenny rolled off the bed and reached for her knickers. “I’ll have mine downstairs. I want to catch Derek, anyway.”

Kirsty went to follow her mum out of the bedroom, but Jake called her back. “Wait!” he said.

Jenny turned to him and smiled. Yes, Jake was a man who knew what he wanted, and didn’t waste time getting it, either.

 

She sat on a kitchen stool, in just her knickers, talking to Derek, in between sips of coffee. He was bringing her up to speed with what was happening at home. He was missing her. She told him that it wouldn’t be long before she was home. He asked her the obvious questions about Jake. She told him that she had just been fucked by him. He went silent for a few moments.

“Was it good?”

“It’s always good with Jake.”

He asked how Kirsty was. She told him that they had both shared a bed with Jake last night. He asked the question, and she told him that they gave given Jake a blowjob between them. There was silence again, and then suddenly Kirsty’s cries could be heard coming from upstairs.

“What’s that?” he asked.

Jenny laughed. “It’s Kirsty getting fucked by Jake.”

The call ended shortly after, leaving Jenny wondering just how Derek was handling what was all going on.

 

She finished her coffee and then decided to phone Alan. He was busy at work, but she told him that everything was fine, and that Kirsty would ring him later. Soon after she went back upstairs. Kirsty was finishing making the bed. Jake came from the bathroom carrying a towel, and he laid it on the bed.

“What’s that for?” she asked him.

“You need a shave down below,” he answered quickly, before going back to the bathroom.

“He was complaining that you were bristly,” Kirsty told her. “He says you need a shave.”

“Cheeky bugger.”

Cheeky or not, when he returned with razor and shaving cream, she took her knickers off, sat down on the towel, and then laid back. Jake had shaved her countless times in the past, and she loved him doing it, but only Derek had seen her having it done by him. Now, she had her daughter, Kirsty, watching. Jenny closed her eyes and let him get on with it.

He was gentle. For a man with large hands and long fingers he could be incredibly gentle. She enjoyed the way he opened out her folds, manipulated the flesh of her sex to complete his task. When she next opened her eyes, he was finishing off drying her sex. Kirsty was looking down at her.

Jake pulled away his towel and reached for her hand to help her up. Once on her feet he reached across to Kirsty and slipped his fingers between her legs.

“Your turn.”

“You only did it the other day,” she protested.

Jake pointed at the towel on the bed. “Lie down, now,” he told her as he went to wash his razor.

Kirsty lay there expectantly, legs closed together, as Jenny looked on. When he returned, he told her to open her legs and raise her knees. It was her turn now to be embarrassed at someone watching. Alan had watched him do it, but this was her mum looking down now.

She didn’t really need it doing but Jake was working to a different agenda here. These were his girls. The fact that they were mother, and daughter made no difference to him. They belonged to him. Even though they were also married women, they were his sexually. As he went about his business both girls' attention was on his erection. It was the source of their addiction. Of himself, he had few special qualities, but he had a very large penis, and he knew how to please a woman with it.

By the time he had finished, he was ready again for sex.

Kirsty was already naked and ready on the bed. He turned to Jenny. “Pass me a pillow please.”

She took a pillow. He was already lifting Kirsty’s legs ready. Jenny slipped it under her and stood back. Jake knelt on the edge of the bed between her thighs, and Kirsty reached up to take hold of him. Jenny was drawn to watching it slip deep inside her, and then she stood back, and watched Jake pound his seed into her.

A few minutes later they all trundled silently into the bathroom, and into the shower. Jake took turns to thoroughly wash them, even washing their hair. Then he picked up the towels.

Jenny remembered the time when he had done this to her many years ago. That too had taken place here, at the cottage. They had let Derek share the bed with them. He hadn’t been allowed to touch her but had slept by her side, while Jake slept on the other side of her.

Jake had fucked her twice that night, and again the next morning. Then all three had showered together. Derek had watched Jake wash her, then dry her. It had been a silent but poignant demonstration of his power over her. Derek may have been her husband, but it was Jake who owned her.

Jenny smiled to herself as Jake took the towel to her first. He still owned her. Wife of not, Jake owned her body. But this demonstration was not just about her this time. It was also about Kirsty. Jake owned her as well, and when he had finished drying Jenny, he turned to her. Kirsty stood there, like her mum had, and allowed him to manipulate her body at will.

When he finished, he picked up a fresh towel and handed it to Kirsty. “Your turn, I believe.”

She smiled and shook her head. “Yes, most worshipful master.”

Jenny laughed, but she also noted the look of adoration in Kirsty’s eyes. She was as smitten with Jake, as she was herself, but was this a good thing or a bad thing, she wondered?

 

  

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments