Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Jake who woke first that Monday morning. He lay for a while beside the sleeping Kirsty. Her breathing was shallow; it had been a hard night for her, in more ways than one. Before they dropped off to sleep, he had given Kirsty her first experience of anal sex. She had lain on the pillow face down, and Jake had taken out the tube of KY Jelly from his drawer. She had no idea what was coming until he started lubricating her anus.

“What are you doing?” she had asked as she half turned around.

He had smiled. “You won’t get pregnant from this fuck,” he had told her as he penetrated her with his finger. “Just turn around and relax.”

She didn’t question him. She just did as she was told. She soon took to his penetrating finger, arousing her, and before she knew it, he was using two fingers. As she began to moan softly, he took another pillow to put underneath her, and then gently positioned her for anal sex. It took her a while to get used to it, but Jake was patient and took things slowly. A short while later she experienced her first orgasm from anal sex.


Jake stroked her hair as he lay beside her. He was hard again and wanted her, but she was resting. He had kept her up well into the early hours. Jake kissed her cheek and slipped out of bed. He would make some coffee for them and wake her properly and then get her on her back again and give her a good, hard, fucking to start her day.

He was quietly enjoying his first cup of coffee when his phone pinged. It was Jenny. “You’re up early,” she commented. “But then again, you always were an early riser!”

He laughed. “It’s only eight-thirty.”

She asked about their plans for the day, and he told her that they might visit a Stately Home nearby. He had been there with Jenny on their last visit. Jenny told him about Alan’s visit the day before.

“Poor sod!” he told her, in response to her telling him about Alan’s caning.

“He loved every minute of it,” she said as she laughed, before going on about their conversation. “He wants all the gory details,” she told him.

“A bit like Derek,” Jake commented.

“Cuckolds are all the same, darling, and they love hearing it from the horse’s mouth.”

Jake laughed. “Calling me a horse now, hey?”

“Well, you do have a very big one, and your fillies and mares love it.”

He loved her descriptive language.

“I’m missing you,” she told him. “Derek fucked me yesterday morning, but it just wasn’t the same.”

“In what way?”

“You know what way!”

“Tell me?”

“You stretch my cunt,” she answered. “I know when you have been inside me. I feel it for hours afterwards.”

“Well, it won’t be long.”

“I wish that I hadn’t pulled out from coming up now.”

“Well, ask Kirsty then.”

“No, I don’t want to spoil her fun.”

“Maybe, she might enjoy it.”

“You think so?”

“She can only say yes or no.”

Jenny thought for a few moments. “Okay, I might ring her later. I really do miss you fucking me,” she told him before saying goodbye.

 

Jake smiled and looked at wall clock. “I better phone Alan before he gets too busy at work,” he said to no one there.

Alan sounded pleased to hear from him. He asked about Kirsty and Jake told him. “She had a bit of a hard night of it. I’m letting her sleep in.”

“Well, it’s holiday time. You don’t have to work to a schedule, do you?”

“Yes, you’re right, Alan.”

He asked him if he thought that she might be pregnant. “I’ve no idea,” Jake responded.

“She is due her monthly’s next week.”

AnnieLacrof
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieLacrof

“Is she?”

“She marks them down in the kitchen calendar.”

“Oh,” Jake was surprised. “Well, I suppose it’s a thing that women need to monitor.”

“I’m hoping it doesn’t come,” Alan told him.

“You sure about that, Alan. You know what it means, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do, Jake. It means that you have made her pregnant. It’s proof that you have been fucking her.”

Jake could sense the excitement in his voice. “You enjoy me fucking your wife, don’t you, Alan?”

“Oh yes,” he answered quickly. “When you first started fucking her, I was more jealous than anything else, but now… “

“Now what, Alan?”

“It… it excites me. It really excites me.”

“That’s one of the fruits of being a cuckold, Alan.”

“I know,” he responded. “Thank you for cuckolding me, Jake,” he added softly.

“No need to thank me, Alan, it’s been a pleasure for me.”

“How… how many times have you fucked her so far this holiday?”

Jake laughed. “I’ve no idea, Alan. I don’t count, I just get on with it.”

It was Alan’s turn to laugh. “Yes, why waste time counting? Just get down and do it.”

“That’s right.”

“You will still be seeing her after she gets pregnant, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t mind.”

“To be honest, Alan, I don’t think you have a choice.”

“That’s fine with me. I want you to think of my wife as being yours as well, in the sexual sense.”

“Thank you. That sounds good to me, but I think we ought to discuss this with Kirsty first, don’t you?”

“Yes, you’re right.”

“I’m hoping, Alan, that she sees herself with two men in her life. One to develop a sexual intimacy with, fathering her children, and the other, a companion for life, someone strong and steadfast and always there for her.”

He went silent for a few moments. “Yes, I suppose. Perhaps we should put it to her?”

“Well, there’s no rush, is there? First things first, Alan. Let’s get her pregnant first and take things from there.”

“You mean, you get her pregnant first, Jake.”

He laughed. “Of course, Alan. I was just talking figuratively, but yes, let me get her pregnant first.”

Alan ended the call soon after. Jake looked down and saw his erection stretching his boxers. He took hold of it and shook it from side to side. ‘Yes, first things first,’ he said to himself just as Kirsty entered the kitchen.

She yawned, stretching her hands up in the air, raising her t-shirt at the same time over her hips. She was naked underneath. “I woke up and you weren’t there.”

He walked over to her and put his arms around her and kissed her. She had that bed smell about her. “Who were you talking to?”

“Well, your mum rang first, and then I rang Alan to see how he was.”

“I meant to ring them both last night, but I was distracted,” she told him as she reached down for his erection. Her fingers slipped through the opening in his boxers, and she extracted it. She kissed him again, smiled, and sank to her knees.

Jake groaned as her lips made contact. He held her head for a few moments as she sucked him and then he pulled her to her feet. He walked her a few feet across to a chair and sat down. Kirsty didn’t need to be told what was expected of her. She was already lowering herself down onto his lap. She didn’t even need to lift her t-shirt as Jake had pushed it up as he held her by the waist. All Kirsty had to do was hold his erection and sink down on it.

Jake began to groan. His mind went back to his last visit here. Jenny had done exactly the same thing on the Sunday morning. It was almost like déjà vu, but this time with her daughter. Like then, he just sat and held her while she did all the work. But unlike with Jenny, Jake stopped her just before she came, and took her across the table. As she lay face down Jake gripped her hips and pounded his seed into her.



© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments