Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was never quite sure who set me off on the exhibitionist track. Was it me, who then kept Edward interested? Or was it my husband's suggestions, which led me astray? Once Edward begged me to wear the waitresses' uniforms and get touched up and groped at events, I felt I owed him a favour. So I got lessons from the blow job stall at Burlesque.

I think she thought I was one of the artists, so needed a higher level of skill than the normal punter. She started me off on bananas like everyone else but then moved me on to courgettes (larger ones) and cucumbers. She kept telling me I was a natural because I was able to get past my gag reflex quickly. Advanced lessons covered breathing through my nose.

I became an expert at making Edward come in a very short time. I could do it in car parks, whilst we were going through the car wash and getting a drive-through coffee at Starbucks. Anything I could do to give him release whilst making sure he was horny enough to get hard straight away. Then he could fuck me long enough to satisfy me, without needing my toys.

We worked out a little routine when I was doing an evening event, which generally meant I was getting felt up, whilst he was home watching TV. The girls now arrived at my unit in their street clothes. We loaded up the truck and got everything ready for the event before changing into our uniform. We then took a photo and I sent it to Edward to keep him company.

Over the weekend, I would lay him on his back, give him a slow deep blow job and then sit astride him, his cock deep inside me. I would then tell him a few stories that had happened that week. I told them all in the first person, but most of them were told to me by one of my waitresses. Edward would work out who the experience had happened to.

Then after all the stories were told, I would gently rock my hips until he was very close to coming. When I realised he was not concentrating on my words but was waiting to spurt deep inside me, I asked him for guidance on whether one of the situations that I had described was right for me to carry out. Would I be allowed to do that in public with his blessing?

The weekend arrived, and I had to describe what had happened at the disaster of a stag event. I was struggling with the whole stripping thing. Should I come clean and explain what I did or make out it was Alice doing the actual striptease? Then when I had Edward on the edge, I would ask him if he would be fine with me shedding my clothes in front of loads of guys.

It didn't turn out like that, because I mentioned the booze running out and having to put on a coat over my uniform and go to the store for more. Edward went into raptures, talking non-stop about how erotic it was. Next time, I needed to open up my coat and let the CCTV see the uniform underneath. He was fixated on it and kept asking me to do it again.

I didn't have the guts to talk about the stripping, so I fell back to the Alice story. It went down very well, Edward took it all in his stride. He had not listened to the stripping thing, still fixated on me flashing the CCTV in the local store. So I figured that it was worth keeping Edward happy if he was going to accept me stripping off when we were short.

largoeddy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
largoeddy1

I didn't ask him that evening, waiting for the right moment. It turned out a lot easier than I imagined. I dragged Edward to my unit, he had not been there before. He sat on a stool whilst I tried on each of the uniforms. He was in seventh heaven as I tried on less and less clothing. When I was in uniform he thought appropriate for a blow job, I gave him one.

As he came all over my face, Edward begged me to put on a coat and come shopping with him. I did find it odd that Edward and I had a totally different outlook on what Exhibitionism was. He was all about doing ordinary things in extraordinary clothing. Mine was more to unsettle me, make my shaking and desire lead on to God knows what.

Still if Edward wanted me to walk around supermarkets and DIY stores, and walk up escalators to excite the general public then I would do that for him. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but the uncontrollable urge to do something I would regret later, didn't come over me at all. There was a nagging doubt that I might get into trouble, which would have ruined it for both of us.

After a couple of hours of the biggest smile on the face of my husband, he told me that he needed to take me home to fuck me silly. So we went directly home to bed, did not pass go, and definitely did not collect two hundred. We didn't make love that night, it was solid fucking all the way. Every itch inside my body was well and truly scratched before we fell asleep.

The next day, Edward came with me to the unit so I could collect my street clothes and I decided now might be a good opportunity to press my case for approval to perhaps get permission to strip in front of a room of perfect strangers. I didn't ask initially, I told Edward I had been working on some moves and did he want to see what I had put together.

I wore one of the more normal uniforms, one with a fair number of clothes and getting him to sit on the sofa in my office I stripped for him. I did a good job I thought. Better actually than the real striptease of last week. He found it wonderful and extremely sexy. It turned him on no end. I didn't follow up with the question I wanted to ask. He would make up his mind of its own accord.

Edward didn't mention it for over a week. We were out in the supermarket for our food shop. I dressed in a skirt that didn't hold itself together very well and gave him my panties in the car-park. He wasn't concentrating very well but wandered a little way behind me checking out what might happen if he gave me space. I was getting very wet with his actions.

In the car going back, he asked me to play with myself so he could see. I was very happy to comply and Edward made a decision. He explained that he liked to show me off, just wearing provocative clothes and getting felt up only went so far. My stripping act of last weekend. More people should see that; it's really horny. But only if you arrange for your waitresses to video it.

The ice cream ended up melting because I got Edward to stop on the way home so I could give him a thank-you blow job where someone might see.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments