Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 1

My name is Shona and this is the story of the last couple of years on my voyage of discovery. I was twenty-seven when it started and had been married to Edward for five years. We met at my first job after college; although he was ten years older than me, I felt that the age difference was not significant at the time. I should say I had a restricted upbringing, specifically in the way I was encouraged to dress by my parents.

I suppose I should have rebelled when I went to college, but I tended to remain invisible in my long skirts and sensible sweaters. At the very least the boys focussed on those females in short skirts and skimpy tops and by comparison I was considered boring and not worth chasing. Even to those in the chess club. Edward further encouraged me in plain dressing even after we moved to the big city with his promotion last year

I had to give up my job when I moved, but it didn’t really matter as Edward’s salary was enough to pay all the bills in our moderate lifestyle. Initially, I stayed at home and decorated our apartment. I suppose I should have fallen pregnant, but Edward never seemed too interested in sex for that to happen.

Moving away meant I didn’t really know anyone. So I found myself running a lot. Even though my body became toned and super fit with the running and exercises I did at home in front of the TV, nobody noticed. Partly I overdressed as I always had; also our social interactions were minimal. I was reasonably happy but getting slightly more bored each day.

Edward suggested I get a hobby job and I decided to start doing little outside catering jobs. Nothing too big, providing sandwiches and snacks to a few offices including Edwards’s own department. Nobody really noticed me there either. To be honest, I dressed like an Amish, a toned Amish underneath all those clothes, but compared to the secretaries in their short skirts, invisible still 

It all changed early in the summer when the company I did a few bits of work for asked me to do three leaving parties on successive Fridays. I could cope with all the preparation, but they asked me to provide a waitress to help hand out the food for a couple of hours. It was a big step for me, having to take on a member of staff and I asked Edward if he knew how I could find someone to help.

I really knew nobody. He suggested the local college, he had an intern from there earlier in the year and gave me a name to contact. I did so and soon afterwards arranged an interview with Mel. She was a bubbly twenty-year-old, who met me for a coffee in jeans and a t-shirt. She seemed lovely and I arranged a time for her to meet for the job itself. She needed a black skirt and white blouse as a uniform which she said she had.

I picked her up on the way to the office and really was not sure if I should continue with the event. I cannot think that we could not be any different in terms of dress sense in our different versions of the same uniform. My black skirt was mid-calf and old-fashioned, hers was little more than a belt, so high I could see the edge of her panties as she sat in the passenger seat. It was made of a stretchy clingy material and as she walked in front of me I could clearly see she was wearing a tiny string thong.

I felt a little angry, especially when I saw that she was wearing just a camisole under her sleeveless blouse. It was pretty sheer and obvious there was no bra being worn. Had it not been for the fact I really needed the work to get the business going I probably would have sent her home, but I swallowed my anger and carried on. The work took all of our focus, so it seemed only a short time later that we were in full swing.

I focussed on making sure the food flowed in a presentable way and Mel walked around with it, smiling in her skimpy clothes and guys took what she offered them quickly. Soon enough the lady who booked me wandered over and said they were really happy with the food and the presentation. I could not help but notice that although everyone interacted with Mel in a friendly way, I was all but invisible 

As we packed up, not much to do as practically all the food had gone, the big boss came over with a substantial tip. He pulled Mel to one side, told her that she was a big hit with the staff and needed to be on next week as he was looking forward to seeing her again. He made it really clear to me that rather than there being a concern with Mel showing too much skin, there was no issue in his eyes.

As I moved over to thank him as well for his custom, he ignored me and shuffled out of the room. Mel seemed really happy with the result, she was chatting away to me as we cleared up the last few bits of rubbish into the bags I had brought. I had noticed he had slipped her some cash, but I felt unable to talk about it because it was obvious to me that Mel had been the reason for the tip.

I had never had a tip in the dozen or so times I had been there on my own. I decided that I needed to tell Mel that she didn’t need to split any tips with me as the boss. Desperately trying to get some higher moral ground I explained that she only needed to split any tips with another member of staff. If it was just the two of us she could keep it all 

Mel seemed really happy with this and gave me a big hug, I could feel her body against mine and a funny feeling washed through me. We quickly got into the car so I could drop her home and as we drove she was telling me about how naughty the big boss had been. As he handed over a fifty note, he had placed his hand on Mel’s thigh. I was really worried about this as I could not afford to lose the next few events.

I had worked so hard to get them and although I felt shocked it seemed to me Mel was encouraging his wandering hand. This was quickly covered off when Mel said he could touch her ass for 100, with a giggle in her voice. As I watched the young girl beside me wriggle a bit in her seat exposing her panties to my full gaze,

I felt almost a blush come to my face. I had never even thought about another woman sexually but I felt myself getting a little moist. This was the first time in years that sexual arousal raised its head, I wondered what it was about Mel. Was it her blatant sexuality, her talk about wandering hands or was it simply she looked available?

I mentioned this to Edward that evening and his attitude surprised me. He was pleased that I had done so well with the booking and when I said about Mel being a bit underdressed he said it was probably a good thing overall. Sometimes it was good to use feminine wiles to get on with selling to bosses.

Better Mel showed a bit of skin than I had to. When I thought about it, it was a positive result and I could benefit from Mel and her loose morals. Why did I feel a tingle in my stomach when Edward suggested in a jokey way that perhaps I should wear a shorter skirt?

SpicySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicySugar

That night we had the best sex for over a year. I started to tease Edward that perhaps I should invite Mel round for dinner. He in turn suggested we go shopping over the weekend for a short skirt for me. He was rock-hard and made me come twice, the best for over a year. I thought that perhaps next Friday would be as good as this one 

The next two Fridays were the same as the first; Mel wore too small clothes and was a hit with the office teams. She got big tips each time and confessed in the car that two guys had grabbed her ass this week. She had got the number from one of them and was going for a drink that Saturday night. 

Unfortunately, there was no further work from that firm but I did get an opportunity to bid on some private work at the house of the big boss. He wanted some food and drink service at his next poker game. When I mentioned it to Mel she made me realise it wasn’t really food and drink he was looking for, but a chance for him and his mates to touch Mel up.

Fortunately, she was totally up for it as long as the service charge was 500. I figured I would ask for it and see if he bit. I was surprised when he said yes. So the following Thursday I left Edward to head up his own dinner and went with Mel to the house. There were six guys, including the host, in their forties or early fifties sitting at a table.

You could see they were used to money and power as they totally ignored us as we set up and served nibbles and drinks as they played poker. There was a lot of money on the table, probably around ten thousand and their focus was entirely on the cards at least for a while.

As the game progressed they seemed to notice Mel in her belt and semi-transparent blouse and after a while, she was asked to stand by the winner of the previous hand ‘to bring me luck’. This was still with a backdrop of total concentration on the cards and the bundles of cash moving backwards and forwards.

As the evening progressed it became obvious that two players were winning most of the hands. Whilst this meant Mel spent a lot of time standing by them, they were both oblivious to her. She told me, with a little bit of disappointment on her face as she came to get a drink for someone that she thought that for 500 she might have got a bit more action. 

The game came to its head quite quickly around 10 am. Most of the other players were eliminated in quick succession, potentially by a little bit of boredom as they were never going to win. This just left two to battle it out; some guys stayed to watch but two of them came over to chat with me and get more food and drink.

One of them, Karl, seemed very interested in the state of my business. He obviously knew the price I had quoted and had accepted, checked out the dress code of Mel and had come to the logical conclusion. He evidently hosted a number of parties and suggested to me that I might be filling a well-needed gap in the market.

The more reputable firms who provided the quality of food I was serving tonight, simply would not have allowed Mel to wear the uniform she had on. Or charged a price that implied that Mel was happy to get felt up or perhaps even more. On the other side, there were a number of firms who were happy to provide ‘friendly’ staff who for a price would do whatever the host asked for. The food though, of those companies was simply rubbish. 

His comments were buzzing around in my head. I wasn’t sure if he was complimenting me or getting me ready for a proposition that I certainly wasn’t going to stand for. Mel might and probably would but me, no way. He asked for a business card and said he had quite a bit of business I might like to quote for.

Plus he had some friends who also ran these sorts of evenings and they were also looking for decent food. I probably needed more than one ‘waitress’ though, unless I did waitress myself. I was thinking to myself that there was something else in his question when the game finished suddenly, one of the players going all in and losing.

It was explained by the host that as normal our fee would be paid by the winner and he itemised that the overall bill was what I asked and that Mel’s waitressing fee was 500 out of it. The winner asked me to come over and he quickly counted out the difference between the overall bill and the 500. As he handed it to me, he thanked me and asked Mel to count out her 500. 

I walked back to where I was discussing further work with Karl who smiled at me and then looked at the card table. Mel had now walked to the pile of money and was now counting out the 500. As she did so the winner walked behind her and lifted up the back of her skirt, when there was no reaction, he moved his hands to her now bare ass, covered only by her tiny thong.

As I watched his hands move over my fellow member of staff, I felt the sexual tension in the air change markedly. The guys were all staring intently at the scene playing out in front of us and as his hands moved around from the back to the front of her skirt Mel finally moved.

It wasn’t as I was expecting as she put her hands firmly on the table and shoved her ass outwards and spread her legs apart to more than twice their previous width. The winner pulled down her thong and pulled her skirt up over her waist totally exposing her lower half. Little moans were now coming from Mel as his fingers slipped inside her 

The only sounds in the room were the squelching noises that were coming from Mel’s soaking wet pussy as one, then two, then three fingers were worked into her. His thumb rasped against her clit as her moans became more insistent. I could feel myself getting wet as I imagined myself there bent over the table, a stranger finger fucking me.

I realised that it was turning me on. Not that he was asking me, but if Karl tried the same with me now, I’m not sure I would say no. Mel didn’t last too much longer, she came with a long quiet scream and plenty of ‘oh my Gods’. After she had stopped shuddering, the winner took out his fingers, pulled down her skirt and wiped himself on Mel’s thong on the floor.

He put it in his pocket. Mel grabbed the 500 and walked to me in the kitchen area. The guys all started to leave as if nothing had happened. Mel and I packed up quickly and I dropped her home. The whole journey I could smell and see the juices on her legs. I woke up and ravaged Edward when I got home 

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments