Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was torn after Edward dropped the bombshell of his job change and being away from home. On the one hand, I realised that he was going to be away when I was working myself. On the other hand, coming back from an event as horny as hell, with no prospect of waking up my husband for a fuck, was a bit shit. I worried that I would end up finding my satisfaction elsewhere.

It would still be three months or more before he started to stay away. There was training, shadowing, and other things to organise. The idea was that he would do one night away at first, then two, and finally three. We talked about how it might be to prepare ourselves for when it happened. So, I started to make Edward some videos for when he was away that he could watch in his hotel room.

This comprised me sitting on my sofa in my office at work with my phone propped up on the desk. In the end, I picked up a cheap camcorder to get a better product, but for now, the phone worked. I would come back from an event and put everything away. Then, I would sit on the sofa and strip off some of my clothing. Then, tell Edward in the video what happened while I played with myself.

This was just a bit more raunchy than what I did now, telling him the same tales in bed. The twist was that what I said might differ slightly from what occurred. Sometimes, it was what happened to me; sometimes, it was what happened to one of the servers. Or it might just be a fantasy of mine. I was playing with myself as I told it to the camera. I could see myself playing with myself, which turned me on more.

Over time, the lines blurred a little for me. My fantasies this week became what happened a few weeks later. Mainly, if Edward fed back that something turned him on. I sometimes felt that I was acting out some of Edward's fantasies. Something that turned him on became something that I ended up doing. Was that him driving me or me driving it? Did I start it by videoing the fantasy in the first place?

There was, I remember, a series of little videos that seemed to be fact, fantasy, a fact that drove me and my servers to sluttier behaviour. I remember that a couple of new Star Wars films came out. It generated a lot of interest in our cosplay parties, and it seemed that for a couple of months, I was dressed, or should I say undressed, in the Princess Leia costume, which was the first time I had dressed up for real.

When we took over the costumes from Karl, this was one of the ones we enjoyed playing with. It was pretty flimsy before, but we joked around with it. We didn't think we would do Leia often; it was getting very niche. But with our new interest in Star Wars, we were asked for it almost every time in that period. The problem was that there were a lot of people who came to all the Star Wars parties.

The costume was a top comprising bits of cord and a gold collar. Then, to cover the nipples, two gold discs were used, which seemed a good idea to connect using nipple clamps. The 'skirt' was two metal shapes and material draped from it. These shapes were attached with two gold chains. The material was now much more transparent than the movie, and the shapes were narrower, so there was less material overall.

The first week we wore them, we were so horny all the way through. The costumes were stimulating enough, but everyone wanted a feel because they showed so much skin. To cap it, I did the striptease as the number two stripper with a new girl, Corrine, for all these cosplay parties. She was bi-sexual but more into girls than boys. She did blow jobs if needed, but I don't think she did it for pleasure, more to get the gig.

For the striptease, we changed into a character called Lexica, which worked well because of her costume. I'm unsure if it was authentic, but we had a big cape and strips of material that could be unwound all over our bodies. We could get the audience to hold one end whilst we twisted and stripped. Corrine loved it, her slightly darker skin contracting well with the whitish bandages.

The first strip went well, and the money was perfect for an encore because of the crowd size. We agreed on a lesbian-style act at around level eight on the arousal scale. This was a nightmare for my self-control because once Corrine started to work on me, I had none. She just got me to do anything she wanted me to, although I had agreed on no blow jobs or sex up front.

The joke came halfway through when Corrine noticed Luke Skywalker in the front row and asked to borrow his lightsaber. I was coming down off a big orgasm, slightly out of control. Corrine got me into a doggy position; I'm unsure how she framed the commands, but I did it. The next thing I know, she has grabbed the lightsaber and is using it on or around my pussy. Firstly, she rubs it on my lips and then slips it in.

The crowd went wild, cheers and comments that just turned me on; the next thing I knew, she was fucking me with it. I was fucking back onto it like the slut that I am. All in all, it was an excellent video later for Edward. Unfortunately, the cosplay parties were not ones I could do a recording or a live link for him. Playing on the sofa was all he would get. I was so horny, though; it was a video worth watching with me using my big dildo on myself.

The following week, I realised that the lightsaber was a step too far. Right from the start, several customers who had been there the previous week were back and came up when I was standing with an extensive food server. First, I needed to concentrate hard not to drop it, as it took both hands. Secondly, the fact I was a stripper was made public; this didn't happen until just before going home time typically.

VictoriaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaRoa

The fundamental problem was that several people in the crowd seemed to think that a stripper dressed as I was now was fair game. I couldn't do anything about it, even if I wanted to. As I mentioned, the costume was highly revealing, which made me wet anyway. When the crowd started to touch me up, I turned myself on so much that I didn't want to do anything about it. Let them have their fun.

The waitresses mentioned that the crowd was very handy this week. Not that any of us minded; in fact, we liked it. Usually, we didn't get touched up as much as our boundaries would allow. This was still just the right side of etiquette, but only just. Then it was time for the striptease, and Corrine and Lexica were back on the stage with me. The act went pretty well, but there were calls for the lightsaber, even during the first part, the stripping.

Then came the encore and the negotiation. It was normal when I was an assistant stripper for me to gather our clothes together whilst the proper stripper did the money talk. Simply put, she got twice the money out of the crowd that I would have done. This week was around half the money more than last week. Had it been someone else helping her, Corrine would have gone for random blow jobs, but that was out.

Only when the price was agreed, someone dressed as Darth Maul stepped forward through the crowd. He handed Corrine the double-ended lightsabre that the character was famous for, and the crowd hushed. When Corrine grabbed it and showed it to me, accepting we would use it, the crowd went wild. We went through the lesbian routine we had done last week, but I was already coming before she touched me.

Then she started to use the lightsaber on me, around my pussy, and then inside it. I was so worked up at this point that the crowd was making me hornier, not worrying me. Corrine moved me from position to position, sliding the three-foot of the lightsaber on my side deeper and deeper into me. I was oblivious to anything except the next orgasm as I rolled on my back, all fours, stood up, and bent over.

Eventually, she got me in a position to insert the other end in herself. When she did so, my end slid even further into me. The positions were such that we were falling towards each other, driving the double-ended dildo deeper inside me and, to a lesser extent, her. I came hard again, screaming out with pleasure. This caused the crowd to grow wilder, meaning Corrine lost control and got herself off.

The crowd left delighted, and my share was almost a thousand. However, all I wanted to do was get on that sofa as quickly as possible, play with myself, and make the video for Edward. We tidied up quickly and were soon finished. After last week's encore, I made a trip to the sex shop on the other side of the city and purchased the most enormous dildo I could find for myself, along with a couple more vibrators.

Trying to replay the pleasure of Corrine forcing me to take more of the plastic lightsaber, I repeatedly shoved more and more of the dildo inside myself. At the same time, telling Edward how good it feels to be forced fucked in front of the crowd. I probably should have realised that this was an admission too far. It did feel so good, and I realised as we prepared for the next Star Wars party I was addicted.

There were five more Star Wars events before the interest fell off. Each of them mainly went the same way as the second event. I'm not sure why the lightsaber got the crowd going. They loved it, I loved it happening to me, and Corrine loved fucking me with it. We managed to find a shorter version of the thing; it was only around three feet long, one foot for the handle and one foot on either end.

By the time we got to the last event, I had managed to get my end fully inside me, much to the crowd's roar. There was also a slight complication that Karl turned up to one of these events because he had heard the striptease was going so well. I had managed to hide from him until now that it was me doing the second stripper role. I wanted him to think it was one of my waitresses. It was all good, though.

It was that time of year when the Burlesque and the wife-swapping events started up again. It was also the time Edward started to stay away. Karl persuaded me to do one of the Burlesque slots with my lightsaber striptease and play with myself. He was planning to start charging me a fee for doing the food at the Burlesque. We made enough profits at the end of last year. If I stripped, then no fees would be paid.

Over seven thousand was stashed away in cash from my encore acts at the Star Wars events. I was happy to have a little spare money for anything I wanted. I splashed out on a better corset for the German waitress uniform. It made my breasts stand out more. The tutu dress showed off more of my legs. Finally, the gusset fit tighter and turned me on more than the old one.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments