Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After I shared the video with Edward about my session with Suzanne, he got very excited. He loved the idea of me having sex with another woman. He was honest enough to admit that he struggled to satisfy me sexually and was worried if I started to have sex with a man. I might leave him. However, he was totally on board with me having sex with another woman, no matter how often.

I think it was my third Burlesque evening when I met Claire. She was a married woman who struggled to admit her bi-sexuality. She had a group of friends who were into Star Wars and had seen my striptease three times. She was so turned on by it that she masturbated at the event in the ladies' toilet. One of her friends had made her aware of my act at the Burlesque evening, and she had dragged her husband along.

Karl had booked me into the second slot in the second half. It gave me just enough time to finish the food rush in the interval, sort out my staff, and get into costume with the lightsaber. I came off the stage on an orgiastic high. The crowd's cheering and the amount I played with myself left me ready for anything. Since we didn't sell much food after the interval, I didn't put back my panties on my waitress uniform.

I felt a sense of erotic danger. Since the skirt was so short and hid almost nothing, it was easy to see my pussy. Not that many people even noticed. The acts in the second half were much spicier, and the crowd's attention was focused right there. You could see couples in the crowd playing with each other in full sight. My naked pussy in plain sight was just one of those things.

That evening, I met Claire; she was waiting for me by my food van. She had seen me before my striptease and also noticed I was busy. She wanted to chat with me but was aware I was working. I strolled back, my brain processing erotic thoughts, mostly about what I was going to put in the video to Edward when Claire introduced herself. She told me how she noticed me and that her husband was still watching.

It seemed the most natural thing in the world; we both were attracted to each other. I motioned her to join me behind the barrier, which was a little more private. She talked a little more. I nodded and made polite responses. I realised pretty quickly that her hand was travelling up my leg. In no time at all, she had two fingers inside my open pussy, and her thumb was making little circles on my clit.

I grabbed hold of her shoulders to keep myself upright when I came. It was as intense an orgasm as I had ever felt. She seemed to know exactly how to make it good. We kept chatting as if it was the most natural thing she had just done in the world. She explained that she needed to get back to her husband but wanted to speak to me again. It's almost like she knew we would get together.

I mentioned that I would be catering at Karl's wife-swapping party next Thursday. Would that be something she would be interested in? I was aware she was sexually charged. It seemed an excellent opportunity to see her again. I explained my role with the food but also taught women to use the double-ended dildo. She almost came there and then. She asked who Karl was and how she could get an invitation.

JessicaBooty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaBooty

I pointed Karl out. He attended almost all the Burlesque evenings. He used them to move couples on to wife-swapping, which he liked more for his satisfaction than any money he made. Claire looked just the sort of woman he wanted to fuck, so if she asked, Karl would invite them. I had no idea how she would persuade her husband to attend, but the next week, they were there.

Around ten minutes after the goldfish bowl pairing off, Claire returned downstairs. She told me that earlier in the evening, she had talked to several other women about threesomes with two guys. Not that she wanted one, but she wanted to work out which other women were keen to do so. She chatted to her chosen partner, found out he found the idea of double-teaming exciting, and put him together with one of the women.

Claire was already naked, so took off my apron and led me to the sofa. We started with making out, explored each other's breasts, and then moved down to mutual masturbation. It didn't take long for the double dildo to make its appearance. I also brought over the Hitachi Wand after the fun with Suzanne the other week. It did not take long for our clits to be touching and the roller-coaster ride of multiple orgasms to start.

We kept going for what seemed like hours. I lost count of the number of times I came. I seemed to be drifting in and out of an orgiastic state, swapping the heights of passion with Claire. She came as often, and I seemed to feel an affinity with her. It was almost as if we were two halves of the same coin. Eventually, we stopped, took some time to recover, and then continued licking and sucking each other's bodies until it was time to go home.

For the rest of that winter, well into the following spring, Claire and her husband came to the wife-swapping parties and Burlesque evenings. That meant every Thursday, I was fully sexually sated. Just before Christmas, Claire told me she would be coming home with me. We played with each other on the sofa for the video for Edward. Afterwards, I took her home to my marital bed, where we had sex until the morning came.

Edward loved the joint videos. He told me he was pleased for Claire to come home with me. He even suggested that perhaps Claire could come round when he was there. He was quick to point out he didn't want sex with her. He wanted to see me come harder than he could make me in the flesh. Her husband wasn't happy with that, so it never happened.

Claire and I saw each other once a week until the wife-swapping parties stopped. It took a while to organise a time when both of us were available in the evening and overnight. During the intervening time, the amount of sex I had to keep me satisfied dropped off a cliff. I was so horny all the time that I was worried that I would do something stupid. Something I would regret.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments