Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well-hung and horny part-time handyman."

Sometimes a job is scheduled and the client needs to cancel or arrange another appointment. It happens from time to time. On occasion, they get a relative, friend, or neighbour to be present in their place.

This was one of those times….

*****

The condo complex was small, with two three-story buildings surrounding a large outdoor pool and patio area, and had previously been rental apartments. As a result, unit repairs were now up to the owner and the condo looked after the shared areas.

I stood at the door to the building number I had been given, rang the buzzer, and waited. After a few minutes, I rang again, checking my phone to confirm the address, the date, and the time we had scheduled.

“Looking for Lonny?”

I turned towards the pool to find an attractive redhead leaning against the wall and looking at me. She had great tits and curvy hips, with her thick thighs on display in the two-piece bikini she wore. She smiled and brushed her hair back.

“Yes,” I replied. “I am supposed to fix his balcony door.”

She sauntered over, looking me up and down, and stood next to me. There was a sudden aura of sexual tension, both of us feeling it, and we gazed at each other for a moment.

“He had to go to work,” she explained. “He asked me to look after you.”

“He did, did he?” I teased as I looked her up and down.

“Yup,” she giggled. “He didn’t mention that you were so hot, though.”

“Well, we just talked on the phone,” I replied. “I’m J.”

I offered my hand and she took it in hers, smiling as she glanced at my crotch.

“Vanessa. Ooh, you have strong hands.”

“They are very nimble, too,” I teased.

She giggled and dropped my hand, opened the door, and led me to the elevator.

“You a gym rat?” she asked. “You’re sure in good shape.”

"Thanks, but no,” I replied. “I work out at home and do a lot of physical stuff to keep in shape.”

“Interesting…” she mused as we left the elevator. "What kind of physical stuff?"

"Whatever my customers want. I provide a number of services," I answered with a wink.

She giggled and led me down the hall to Lonny's door. I walked behind her, admiring the firm ass and thighs in front of me, and paused as she unlocked the door.

“What about you?” I asked. “You have a great body, you look very healthy.”

“Thanks, glad you noticed,” she grinned. “I swim. And I do lots of ‘physical stuff’ too.”

Her big tits jiggled as she gestured to the balcony doors, the hefty mounds barely contained by the thin material of her suit. The cool air from the air conditioning hardened her fat nipples and they were now clearly visible bumps.

“They stick when you try to open them,” she explained. “It’s hard to slide them when you want to use the balcony.”

I put my tool pouch down and tried the sliding glass door. It jumped and stuck in the track. I noticed the lower track was full of dirt and debris, cleaned it out with a brush and a can of compressed air, and found it moved easier.

“Do you use the balcony often?” I asked.

“I use mine all the time,” she replied. “I don’t know how often Lonny goes out there. I live in the other building.”

“So you’re friends and neighbours?”

“Lovers, too, sometimes. We hook up now and then,” she admitted coyly.

“Lucky Lonny.”

She giggled, brushed her hair back, and I could feel her eyes on me as I adjusted and lubed the rollers. I found a piece of weather stripping loose and catching on the rollers, trimmed it slightly and glued it in place. I opened and closed the panel a number of times, checking the seal and the lock.

“All good,” I announced and opened the panel wide.

Vanessa smiled and stepped out onto the balcony. I followed her out, looking down at the pool three floors below, and stood next to her at the railing. There were about a dozen people in the pool, most being part of a large group at the far end, and a small group of teenagers below us. The boys splashed and swam, trying to impress and get the attention of the two girls who sat on the edge with their feet in the water.

“Nice pool,” I noted. “Use it often?”

“All the time,” she answered as she turned towards me. “Want to go for a swim? I’m pretty hot.”

“Yes, you are,” I teased while I ran my finger along her cheek. “You’re making me very hot.”

“Yeah? How about now?”

She reached up and undid the top of the bikini, letting it fall and uncover her breasts. The huge mounds jiggled slightly as they settled, and she giggled as she made them sway by shaking her shoulders.

“Very, very hot,” I replied, putting my hands on her waist and pulling her close.

She put her hands on my shoulders, turning her mouth up to kiss me, and we embraced with her soft pillows squished between us. Her fingers went to my shorts, quickly undoing the button and zipper, and freed my swelling cock. Her hands grasped it and she let out an "oooh!" as she tried to wrap her fingers around the thickening shaft.

"You're a big one," she purred. "I like big ones."

"Yeah? I bet they like you, too."

"Oh, they do," she laughed. "Let's see what I'm dealing with."

She dropped to her knees and yanked my shorts down, letting me step out of them before grabbing hold again, and I peeled my t-shirt off as well. She ran her hands over my cock, smiling the entire time, and got me rock hard.

"Wow, you are a big one," she praised.

"Have a taste," I suggested.

Her tongue swirled out and licked me from tip to balls before her mouth opened wide and took in the fat head. She slurped a few times before pushing herself further, stopping just over halfway when she gagged and pulled her mouth off.

"I can't take it all, but I'm going to get what I can," she giggled after wiping spit from her chin. "It's damn thick."

"Good girl," I praised and put my hands on her head. "Do your best for me."

She opened wide and took me in again, slowly sucking and going further with her tongue lashing the underside, while I held her head steady. After a moment she paused and I began fucking her mouth, pumping my cock into the opening of her throat on each thrust, until she gagged again. I pulled back and wiped away the long string of drool from my cock, watching the rest of it run off her chin and drip all over her huge tits.

"You suck good, Vanessa. Now stand up."

She stood up and I turned her to the side, bent her over the balcony railing, and yanked her bottoms off. My feet kicked hers apart while I lined up behind, bent her further over and spread the wet folds apart with my fingers. Her big tits hung free and swayed over the railing in full view as I pushed the fat head of my swollen prick inside. Her wet, hungry cunt swallowed me willingly.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned loudly.

"That's a good girl, now you can have it all," I growled as I pushed deeper.

"Oh yes!" she screamed. "Give me that big cock!"

She was a screamer. I held her big, meaty hips tightly and pumped into her, fucking her furiously as she groaned and cursed loudly. I looked over her shoulder and could see the teenagers below looking up at us, one of the boys in the water pointing, and a few of the group at the far end swimming closer to see.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me good!" the words echoed around the complex.

People appeared on balconies of the other building, all watching while I pounded her hard as she hung over the railing. Her big tits swayed as her long hair flew about and her ample cheeks jiggled and rippled with each thrust.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me..." she shrieked when her climax peaked.

Her velvety cunt squeezed tight and she shook violently while I continued to fuck her, feeling the pressure build quickly.

"Get on your knees, I'm going to cum all over those big tits of yours," I growled before pulling my cock out.

She turned and dropped down, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out as I jerked my cock furiously. Cum sprayed across her face and chest as I exploded, trails of hot cream covering her cheeks, chin, and tits. She hungrily gulped down whatever went into her open mouth while rubbing the pearly cream into her tits, and I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth to my cock. It pushed past her slippery lips and into her cum-filled mouth, the tingling tip pushing to her throat as the last few spurts emptied out. She sucked deliriously, pulling out the last few drops, and when she took her mouth off I rubbed the tip over her face, dragging the cum puddles into her waiting mouth.

"Fuck, that was hot!" she gasped.

I looked over the railing and waved at the groups of people watching, giving a thumbs-up to the boys in the pool below. Clapping and cheers filled the air.

"If you weren't popular before, you are now," I laughed. "Check out your fans."

She stood up and looked around, laughing and waving as applause and cheers erupted again.

"They all watched you get fucked."

"That's so fucking hot!" she laughed. "Oh my god."

"Yeah, it is," I agreed.

I grabbed up her suit and my clothes before following her inside and closing the balcony door. She laughed as I handed her the suit.

"That was so great," she giggled while wiping her chin. "Wow, you blow a huge load!"

I laughed and agreed while I slipped my shorts on.

"So... how about that swim?" she asked. "I'm sure Lonny has some swim trunks."

"He won't mind if I use them?"

"He won't know," she laughed. "I'll go look."

She returned after a moment with a black speedo, handing to me with a grin.

Eva_Luna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Luna

"It will be snug, but it should fit."

I slipped my shorts off and tugged on the tight speedo, struggling to get my package in a comfortable position, while we both chuckled.

"See. Fits you perfect," she pointed out. "Well, it's obviously very snug in the front, but that's okay with me."

I laughed as she rubbed her fingers over the bulge. She put her top on and we headed down to the pool, slipping into the cool water under the watchful eyes of the group of teenagers. We swam around a bit and relaxed in the water, playfully touching and teasing, until she remembered she didn't lock Lonny’s door.

"Shit! I will be back in a few minutes," she promised while she climbed out of the pool.

I climbed out behind her and watched her curvy ass sway as she headed for the door. A table with towels sat nearby so I picked one up and began to towel off while I waited, seeing the two younger girls walking my way. They stopped a few feet in front of me and smiled.

"Hi," chirped the first little blonde.

"Hi there," added the other.

"Hello, girls," I replied with a smile as I ran the towel across my shoulders.

"I'm Jenna," the first announced. "This is Kirstin."

"Nice to meet you, Jenna and Kirstin."

"Do you live here?" Jenna asked as she gestured at the buildings.

Both kept gawking at the bulge in the speedo and had a difficult time keeping eye contact. I hung the towel around my neck as I looked them over. Trim cheerleader types, with nubile young bodies and bright smiles.

"No, just here for a few hours."

"We wondered," Kirstin added. "We don't remember seeing you by the pool before."

"Well, that's because it's my first time here," I laughed. "Do you both live here?"

"No, we are just house-sitting for my aunt," Kirstin answered. "Until the end of the month."

"I see. And then back to school, I guess?"

"No, college. We both graduated," Jenna answered earnestly with a big smile.

"Is that so? Good for you."

"Yeah, and we just had our birthdays last month," Kirstin added with a coy smile. "So we're both eighteen now."

"Is that so?"

"Yes," Kirstin replied with her blue eyes sparkling.

They looked at each before Jenna spoke up. "So... is Vanessa your girlfriend?"

"No, I just met her an hour ago, actually," I admitted. "We just kind of hit if off."

"I'll say," Jenna giggled. "We saw her on the balcony."

"Yeah, I could see you, too," I teased. "With all of your boyfriends in the pool."

"No" Kirstin laughed. "We don't have boyfriends. We just met them the other day."

"Will you be coming by again?" Jenna asked. "To see Vanessa?”

"If she invites me. I never turn down an invitation from a lady. Or ladies," I winked.

They both giggled and looked at each other, suddenly going quiet as Vanessa approached.

"Hello, girls," Vanessa chirped. "I see you met my new friend."

"Yeah," Kirstin answered. "We saw your show."

Vanessa laughed. "I hope it was entertaining."

"Very," Kirstin giggled.

"Well, I guess we should go," Jenna sighed. "Maybe we'll go see what those guys are up to later."

"Bye, girls. It was nice to meet you."

"It was nice to meet you, too," Kirstin replied with a smile.

"Maybe we'll see you around" Jenna added coyly, touching my chest hair with her fingertips.

"Maybe."

"Bye, Vanessa," Kirstin added. "See you in the pool."

"See you around," Vanessa replied with a wave of her hand.

The two strolled away, both turning back to look at me and smile, and returned to their place by the edge of the pool. Their firm little bottoms swayed gently, barely covered by the small bikinis they wore, and I watched until they sat down. The boys suddenly reappeared.

"Hmm, I think you have some fans, too," Vanessa teased.

I smiled and tossed the towel onto a chair nearby. Between her big, jiggly boobs and those two firm little bums, I was stretching the speedo to its limit.

"Let's return Lonny’s speedo. I want to fuck you again before I go."

"I'm up for that," she agreed. "I want to feel you in me again."

Once in the apartment, I took Vanessa into the bedroom, peeled off the wet speedo, and lay down on the bed as she pulled off her bikini. I pointed to my hardening cock.

"Get me good and hard, then climb on," I instructed.

Vanessa giggled and kneeled between my legs, sitting back on her heels, and stroked me with both hands.

"Those girls want to fuck you," she teased. "They couldn't stop staring at your cock."

Her tongue licked along the thick, swelling shaft before circling the fat tip.

"You should have invited them up,” I teased back.

She giggled and lowered her tongue to my balls, licking them before sliding along the shaft to the tip.

"Hmm, that might have been fun," she purred. "You think you can handle the three of us?"

"Sure, with a little help from you," I moaned. "You have a great tongue."

"Haha, yeah, that is an interesting thought."

"I saw you look at them," I teased. "You have hungry eyes."

She giggled and nodded, licking the underside of my shaft vigorously, and my cock was near bursting.

"Get on."

She quickly straddled me, moved into place, and dropped down on my cock. Loud groans filled the room as she rocked up and down, taking me fully before pausing.

"Fuck, you're so fucking huge," she groaned.

"I love your tits," I praised as I reached up and cupped my hands over the soft melons.

I squeezed gently, marvelling at the amount of flesh spilling out of my hands and between my fingers while she rocked slowly. Her wet cunt massaged my entire cock as I massaged her tits and watched her, loving the look on her face as she rode me, and I thrust my hips upward. Her head rolled back and she groaned loudly as I stretched her insides, her long hair flailing about as she increased her movements and tossed her head side to side.

The fat nipples poked into my palms so I moved my fingers to them and pinched, squishing the swollen nubs between my thumb and finger, and bucked my hips harder.

"Oh fuck!' she blurted. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Yeah, ride me like a good girl," I growled. "Take all of my fucking cock inside."

"Fuck! So fucking big! Fuck!"

"That's it, be a good girl and cum for me, cum all over my fat fucking prick."

"Oh, fuck yes!" she yelled out, shaking violently as the orgasm hit.

I bucked into her and pinched her nipples hard as she climaxed, her cunt wetting my balls and clenching my swollen pole tightly, and found myself ready to burst.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as my cock exploded inside of her.

I drove it in hard and stopped moving, the throbs of each spurt clenching the muscles between my legs, and pumped a huge load into her. Cum ran down my shaft, coating me with a mix of our juices, and she climaxed a second time as she continued to move up and down.

"Fuuuuck!" she bellowed as she quivered and writhed, grinding her thick hips into me.

As the throbbing pulses subsided I took a deep breath, dropping my hands down and catching her as she fell forward onto my chest.

"Holy fuck!" she gasped. "Two in a row!"

"Keep going," I urged.

She put her hands on my shoulders and bounced vigorously, pumping herself up and down on my still-hard cock, milking me dry as she fucked furiously and more juice ran down my balls.

"Arrrgh!" she groaned loudly as she came again and collapsed on my chest.

"Holy shit!" she groaned. "Fuck, your cock is so thick."

"I'm soaked. You should get down there and clean up like a good girl," I whispered while I stroked her hair.

She moved off, letting my softened and cum-covered cock slip free, turned around, and began licking. Her tongue travelled down the shaft to my balls, lapping up the cream covering them, while I pulled her ass towards me and shoved two fingers into her cum-filled pussy. I fingered her slowly while she held my cock and licked the full shaft, watching as her mouth swallowed the now-soft tip and sucked it clean.

I pulled my juice-covered fingers out, told her to look at me, and pushed them into her hungry mouth. She sucked them clean, greedily licking my hand for the last few drops, and gave me a big grin.

"You're a very good girl, Vanessa," I praised. "I enjoyed fucking you."

"Fuck, same here," she gasped and lay back on the bed, putting her hands over her head.

I rolled towards her, squeezed her huge tits one last time, and kissed her on the cheek.

"I need to go. Thanks, Vanessa."

"Oh, my pleasure," she sighed. "I just need to stay here for a bit...oh, there’s an envelope on the counter for you.”

I pulled on my shorts and t-shirt, picked up the envelope and my tool pouch, and closed the door behind me. As I left the building I spotted Jenna and Kirstin sitting on the lounge chairs by the pool, their nubile bodies glistening in the setting sun, and pulled a card from my tool pouch. I walked over and offered them the card.

“Hey, could you girls give this to Vanessa for me?”

“Sure!” Jenna replied as she snatched the card from my fingers.

She glanced at it and passed it to Kirstin.

“So she can call you again?”

“If she wants.”

“Handyman… Hmm, can we call you if we need someone handy?” Kirstin asked coyly as she waved the card.

“You have my number. I’m sure I can find some time before the end of the month if you need me.”

They glanced at each other and giggled.

“See you around, girls. Don’t forget to pass that on to Vanessa.”

“Bye, Mr. Handyman,” Kirstin giggled.

“Bye,” Jenna added.

I jumped in my truck, looked back at the building, and wondered how many times I would be back here in the next few weeks.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments