Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

Often simple jobs get complicated very fast. Sometimes you run into unexpected problems, such as trouble with parts or tools, previous repairs that have been done, or a DIY gone wrong. They can become frustrating and take longer than anticipated, and usually the homeowner who attempted the repair is unhappy with my being there while their spouse or partner who called me in is glad to see me.

This was one of those jobs...

*****

I was not sure what to expect when I arrived at the older bungalow to fix a small leak under the kitchen sink. The woman on the phone had told me her husband had attempted to fix it but had no success, and after waiting for him to look at it again she had called me to take a look.

I arrived at nine Saturday morning and waited for someone to answer the door. When it finally opened, I was greeted by a heavy-set man in his fifties, with grey hair, a long, messy beard and a scowl on his face.

"Hi, I'm here about the leak at the kitchen sink," I announced. "I was asked to come this morning."

"Yeah," he snorted. "My old lady called you. Guess she got tired of nagging me to fix it."

"Uh, I guess so," I shrugged.

"Come in, I'll get her."

He turned away and yelled up the stairway. "Ginny, your plumber is here!"

I closed the door behind me and waited in the entry as he eyed me up.

"You licensed?" he asked grumpily.

"Yeah, plumbing and electrical," I answered.

"Good. I ain't paying for some yahoo to do this stuff."

He opened the closet door and pulled out a leather jacket, putting it on before pointing to the kitchen.

"You can go look; she'll be here in a minute."

He pulled on a set of black boots and yelled up the stairs again. "I'm leaving!"

"You be back by lunch, or we will be late!" the voice from upstairs replied.

"Yeah, yeah," he replied as he opened the door and looked at me. "You married?"

"No."

"Smart bastard. Stay that way," he grumbled. "Just fix it, I'm tired of hearing about it."

He stepped out the door and closed it before I could respond. I slipped my shoes off and went to the kitchen, putting my tool pouch on the floor and kneeling down in front of the sink to take a look when the loud and recognizable sound of a Harley filled the air. A moment of rupp rupp rupp was followed by the crackling roar as he peeled off down the street.

"Do you like bikes?" the voice behind me asked.

I stood up and turned around before answering.

"Yes, I do, but I'm more of a car guy. I'm J. I assume you are Ginny?"

"You assume correctly," she replied with a smile.

Ginny looked younger than him. Her hair was wrapped up in a towel and she wore a thick, fluffy white robe and matching slippers.

"So, it leaks under the sink here?" I confirmed and gestured to the cabinet door.

"Yes. Fucking water on the floor all the time," she complained. "He tried to fix it, but it leaks worse now than before."

I kneeled down and opened the doors to see what was going on while Ginny filled a big mug with coffee and sat in the chair by the table.

"It's a mess under there now," she added.

She was right. The pipes had been twisted, mangled, glued, and taped into a contorted mess of entwined snakes. I lay down on the floor and looked up, seeing the sink handle gasket split and the water feed lines connected to the wrong inlets, and shook my head. There were no shut off valves on the lines either, just green corrosion around the solder joints of the copper pipes. I slid out and stood up.

"Well, I recommend pulling the sink and replacing the seals, the water lines, adding shut off valves and new drain piping underneath."

"Okay," she shrugged while sipping on the giant mug.

"I need to get some things so I will be back in about an hour," I advised.

"I'll be here,' she replied with a smile.

I returned with the parts I needed to find Ginny still in her robe. The towel was gone, her newly colored hair hanging loosely above her shoulders. She returned to her seat at the table, crossing her shapely legs and exposing them as the robe draped away, and picked up a spoon. She tapped the bowl in front of her and gave me a smile.

"Want some ice cream?" she asked.

"No, thanks," I chuckled.

"French Vanilla, with fresh strawberries," she teased. "Sooo good."

"I'm sure. Maybe later," I replied.

She shrugged, put the spoon in her mouth, and slowly slurped the ice cream off, smacking her lips together before giving me a coy smile. I asked if she knew where the water shut off was and she directed me to a room by the back door entrance. I found the main valve and turned the water off.

"You won't have any water for a while," I informed her. "Sorry."

"That's fine," she replied while taking another scoop from the bowl. "I'm in no hurry."

The sink trap and pipes came out, followed by the water lines, drain tube and the sink. As I worked Ginny sat and watched, sipping on the big mug after pushing away the empty bowl. I glanced her way now and then, catching her watching me intently and seeing a little more of her leg and upper thigh each time. The robe was slowly revealing more each time she crossed her legs, and she was making no attempt to cover up.

"Oh, did I mention I have a new tap set for the sink?" she asked.

"No, but now would be the time to put it in," I answered with a chuckle.

She stood up and put her hand on my shoulder, running her fingers across my back as she passed by.

"I'll get it for you."

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

When she returned, I had the sink back in place and everything ready for final hookup. She put the box on the counter next to the sink and returned to her chair, sitting with the robe open and exposing her upper thighs and generous cleavage. Her hand fondled the lapel of her robe, her fingertips grazing her lower neck as she watched me drop the tap set into place, and her wry smile and smoldering eyes had their effect. The bulge in my jeans grew and made it uncomfortable as I lay on the floor to connect the hoses and drainpipe.

"How does everything look under there?"

I turned my head to see her feet next to my shoulder and watched as one moved over my chest to the other side. I lowered my arms down and slid out enough to look up, seeing bare legs and a neatly trimmed bush above me.

"Uh, it looks very good," I replied with a chuckle.

Her fingers ran across the black patch of fuzz before slipping between the glistening folds, gently rubbing back and forth. She crouched down with the robe opened up and gently sat on my chest, her wetness now nearly touching my chin. Without a word she moved herself forward and pushed her pussy against my mouth. I managed to free my arms and reached around, pulling her to me while my tongue twirled against her, and she moaned and began rocking.

"Ooh, that's it... eat my pussy, Mr. Handyman."

She moved her arms behind her and leaned back, shoving her dripping cunt into my face as I craned my head forward. The stubble on my chin was now soaked, and she bucked her hips when I managed to latch onto her swollen nub with my lips and suck.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she blurted when she climaxed, jamming her juicy cunt into my face.

After a moment she sat up and let out a sigh. I lay my head back, letting my neck muscles relax, and felt her hands undoing my pants. She gripped my cock with one hand and giggled.

"Oh, that's a big one," she chuckled while she moved herself from my chest and straddled my waist. In one smooth motion she lifted herself up and took me inside, groaning when she slid down onto my swollen pole.

"Oh, fuck. You're big, Handyman," she said as she started taking more inside.

Her hands went to my chest, and she slowly began rocking herself while I reached up and cupped her generous breasts.

"Ooh, yeah, play with them while I fuck you," she cooed.

Once more I craned my head forward, managing to latch onto her swollen nipple and suck it while she rode me, her juicy cunt massaging my swollen pole. She groaned loudly and shivered, then sat up, put her hands on her thighs and began bouncing up and down. Her hair flailed wildly as she grunted and moaned, driving herself down onto my crotch as she climaxed once more, and the squeeze of her cunt put me over the edge. My cock erupted, pushing a huge load of molten seed into her as she pushed herself down on me, and my balls become soaked as part of the load seeped past my shaft.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she growled. "Give me that fucking load."

My cock throbbed and pulsed as it emptied out, her hungry pussy milking me dry before she leaned forward onto my chest. She gave a little laugh and shook her hair away from my face.

"Fuck, that was hot!" she praised. "You have a great dick."

"You have a great pussy," I replied with a grin. "That was great."

She leaned forward and kissed me.

"Thanks, Mr. Handyman. I really needed that."

I felt a gush of fluid over my balls as she slowly got off of me and could see the creamy droplets on her pussy before she closed the robe and stepped away. I tucked myself away and did up my pants, seeing her return to the chair and take a long sip from the big mug as I pulled my zipper up. I rested for a moment before returning to the job at hand and attaching the water lines to the sink. Once finished I slid myself out from under the cabinet and stood up, getting a big smile from her as I went to the back closet and turned the water back on. After running the taps and ensuring there were no leaks, I announced I was done.

"All finished, Ginny."

"Excellent. I'm glad that's finally taken care of."

The sound of rupp rupp rupp appeared again, followed by a final rupp as the motorcycle shut down. I packed up my tools and took a seat at the table to write up the invoice as he walked in.

"Jeez, you're not even dressed yet?" he exclaimed.

"No," she answered as she rose from the chair. "I was waiting for you get back."

She ran her fingers across his chin and down his chest.

"I'll be upstairs, waiting. Thanks for taking care of my problems, Mr. Handyman."

She smiled and gave me a wave as she walked away, both of us watching her as she left the room.

"Here's the invoice," I said as I stood up to leave.

He looked me up and down and chuckled, pointing to my shirt and jeans.

"I guess it didn't go smoothly, you're all wet."

"Uh, yeah, sometimes you get a little wet doing these jobs," I mumbled and picked up my tool pouch.

He looked at the invoice, handed me a few bills, and gestured to the door.

"Thanks, pal. Sounds like she's happy now."

"Sounds like it. Women are always happy when the job is done properly," I replied and walked towards the door.

I heard her calling for him to come upstairs as I closed the door behind me.

Looks like he's going to get another ride this morning I thought to myself as I unlocked my truck.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments