Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

Side jobs are just that - jobs I do outside of my normal business for extra money, and because I enjoy it and meet a lot of interesting people. Most days I am in my shop, servicing and repairing vehicles old and new, with a focus on classic cars. We get numerous parts delivered daily from different suppliers, and over time get to know the delivery drivers that show up regularly.

Angela was one of these drivers...

*****

Angela was a college student and began working part-time at my main part supplier, doing deliveries and assisting in the parts store. A bright, friendly, and attractive young brunette, Angela was a real change from the old guys who usually brought our parts, and the guys greeted her every time she came. It was getting to the point of being disruptive, so I had a chat with them to cool their jets and let the young lady do her job. After a few trips without getting the attention of all the guys she paused before leaving and gave me a curious look.

"Did I... uh... do something wrong?" she asked quietly.

"No, not at all. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering," she replied with a shrug. "Everyone seems to be avoiding me."

"Oh," I chuckled. "No, that would be my fault."

"Your fault?" she quizzed.

"Yeah," I explained. "You are a very attractive young lady, and that is distracting to these jokers, so I asked them to leave you alone when you come by and focus on what they are doing in the shop."

She blushed slightly and gave me an awkward smile.

"You think I'm distracting?"

"Very," I admitted with a smile.

She gave me a big grin and walked out the door, pausing just before stepping out, and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"I think you are very distracting, too," she chirped with a coy smile before letting the door close.

I watched her cute little ass wiggle as she strolled to the delivery car and waved back at her when she waved before driving away.

"What the hell, boss?"

I turned around to see Mitch standing in the office doorway.

"What?"

"You tell us to ignore the little honey and then you chat her up?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm not chatting her up. I just told her why you guys were leaving her alone."

"Not fair, man. All the chicks that come in here and you can't leave one for the rest of us?” he teased. "Fucking women hanging all over you all the time, rest of us shmucks left playing with ourselves."

"Fuck you," I laughed. "You would play with yourself anyway."

"Yeah, I probably would," he admitted. "She is a little hottie, that one."

I nodded in agreement and reviewed the list of repairs on the work order he handed me.

"You figure that out..." he chuckled... "while I go for lunch with the other shmucks."

"Bring me back a Fatboy and fries," I yelled as he walked back into the shop.

His right hand appeared in the air, giving me the middle finger while he strolled away, and I laughed knowing he would bring the burger back with him.

*****

Friday was a busy day as we tried to finish up a few cars and get them out before the weekend. I had a side job scheduled for Saturday and a football game to attend on Sunday, and I wanted to honour both commitments. All was good until near closing, when Mitch discovered a leaking brake caliper on an otherwise finished Mustang.

A quick call and I was promised the part would be dropped off, so I let the guys go after telling them that I would finish it up. I called the owner and agreed that he would pick it after it was ready. I pulled the caliper and had everything ready to go back together by 5:30.

Shortly after, a beat up older Honda sedan pulled up to the door and out stepped Angela, dressed in her red uniform shirt and hat. I opened the door and she bounced inside, a big smile on her face.

“I brought you something,” she teased while pointing at the box. “Special delivery.”

“Thank you very much. You didn’t have to do it after your regular hours.”

“I wanted to,” she replied with a coy smile and passed me the box.

“Oh? Why is that?”

“I thought I could hang out for a bit,” she shrugged while looked around.

I placed the box on the counter and stepped back to the door, locking it and turning the OPEN sign off. I turned around to see her leaning with her back against the counter, smirking and twisting her hair with one hand.

“I guess we’re all alone here,” she teased coyly. “Locked in together.”

“Yes, just you and me,” I replied with a smile.

I could feel the sexual heat radiating from her and the sudden charge of intense attraction filled the room. She chewed on her lower lip and swayed slightly, her bright eyes travelling my body in an obvious show of attraction. I know the signs and vibe of a horny woman so I returned the obvious once-over, picked up the box, and went behind the counter into the office.

“Coming along?” I asked.

She giggled and came around the counter, pausing in the doorway with her hands on the door frames.

“Hmm, nice office. I like your big wooden desk,” she grinned.

“Would you like to take a better look at it?” I asked, tapping the top with my hand.

She slowly moved over and ran her hand over the desk, giving me a coy sideways glance as she brushed against me.

“Very nice. Hard and sturdy,” she said seductively and stood facing me. “I like that.”

I put my hands on her waist, picked her up, and sat her on the desk.

“Oh!”

I moved her legs apart and slipped between them, resting my hands on her upper thighs.

“I get the impression that you didn’t come by just to drop off my parts.”

She blushed, dropped her head down and looked at my hands, and then lifted her head up slightly.

“Yeah, I guess,” she admitted softly.

I reached up and took her hat off, placing it on the desk, and lifted her chin up until her bright eyes were looking into mine.

“Would you like me to fuck you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied quickly.

I moved my hands to her waist and slid them up her sides, bringing them around to cup her pert little breasts. She swallowed and leaned her head back, offering me her neck, and I began nibbling and licking along her neck and the base of her throat. Little moans followed and her hands went to my shoulders and rubbed along my upper arms. I slipped my hands down and undid my pants, pulling my hardened cock out, and grabbed her hands. Her eyes went wide and she dropped her head forward when I put her hands on my erection.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

“Wow! You’re huge!” she gasped.

I nodded and watched her hands grip my cock and stroke gently.

“Yeah, pretty big,” I admitted. “Too much for you?”

“Uh, I don’t know,” she admitted nervously. “It’s twice the size of my boyfriend’s.”

“Get off the desk,” I instructed. “Get those pants down.”

She took her hands away and slipped off the desk when I stepped back. I unzipped her pants and slid my hand down the front as she wriggled them off, getting my fingers soaked when I touched her, and she moaned and leaned back while I slipped my fingers inside. Her head tilted back with closed eyes as I worked her wet little pussy into a frenzy. I brought her to orgasm in moments, watching her shiver when my finger massaged her clit. Her eyes opened and she smiled wildly.

“I want you to fuck me so bad,” she growled.

I pulled my hand away, spun her around, and pushed her chest onto the desk.

“Oh, yeah,” she panted. “Take me.”

With her pants around her ankles, her firm thighs were together, making her lovely little ass stick up and the glistening wet pout at just the right height. I rubbed the fat head of my swollen cock along her wet labia, getting the tip wet and her opening ready. I reached in with my fingers and held her open as I pushed the fat head inside her silky wetness.

“Oh oh oh…” she moaned as I pushed in slowly.

I stopped and held myself in place, letting her tight little puss adjust to the girth, and rubbed her firm little ass. I gently rocked my hips, slowly pumping myself into her further and further while massaging her smooth cheeks. I couldn’t resist the urge and gave one a slap.

“Oh!”

I gave another one and thrust deeper, getting a groan of approval in return. I gently rubbed the reddened skin and began pumping my hips faster. Over half my length was inside her, being squeezed tightly and massaged by her tight channel, and I leaned over to put my mouth by her ear.

“Do you want more?” I whispered.

She nodded her head yes.

I pushed deeper and reached my hand around, very gently putting it around her throat. She moaned and started pushing back, so I squeezed gently and pushed deeper.

“Fuck yeah…” she grunted.

I smiled and started thrusting harder, pushing more and more inside as I gripped her throat gently.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?” I asked in a hoarse voice. “You like my big cock.”

“Y.. yes,” she panted. “Oh fuck..”

I slapped her ass again, a stinging welt on her left cheek.

“Oh! Oh fuck!”

Another slap and a hard thrust brought her to climax.

“Ohfuckohfuckohfuuuuuuccckkk,” she groaned loudly.

Her little puss squeezed me tightly and she shook and trembled as the orgasms hit one after another. I fucked her hard and fast, letting go of her throat and grabbing a big handful of hair.

“Oh fuck, yes!” she bellowed loudly when I yanked back hard and pounded into her.

I pumped furiously, driving the full length of my swollen prick into her while holding her hair tightly. Her back was arched and her head almost at my chest when she climaxed again, shaking and screaming as my cock pounded her. She suddenly gasped loudly and went limp. I lowered her head down and let her rest on the desk, putting my hands on her hips and stopping my thrusts. I waited and caught my breath, keeping my cock buried in her and my thighs pressed against hers.

I felt her move, the slight rocking of her hips. I stayed still and let her fuck me, the gentle little rhythm massaging my cock as her hips rolled slightly side to side. She groaned softly and her pussy squeezed again as she orgasmed once more. The feeling was too much and my cock erupted, pushing a huge load into her as I gripped her hips tightly, my knees shaking while the intense orgasm crested. I let out a deep breath and stayed still for a few moments, listening to her raspy breathing while we both recovered from the intense fucking. My cock unwillingly slipped out, pushed out along with dollops of cum that dripped to the floor, and Angela groaned quietly as she was suddenly emptied.

I leaned forward and moved the hair away from her face, asking if she was okay.

“Oh, yeah,” she sighed with a little smile.

I rubbed her ass, back, and shoulders gently while she rested. When she was ready she stood up, holding onto the edge of the desk for a moment, and turned around to face me. She hugged me tightly, head on my chest, and then smiled up at me.

“I need to sit down,” she giggled.

I pulled the office chair next to us and she plopped down, letting out a sigh and looking at me with a little smile.

“You really know how to fuck a girl,” she chuckled softly.

“Thanks,” I replied while doing up my pants. "I do my best."

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and gave it to her. She guzzled almost half, wiped her chin with the other hand, and handed it back to me before standing up. Groaning softly, she pulled her pants up and shook her head.

“I never imagined I would be fucked like that,” she chuckled. “Your cock is huge.”

“You might be sore later, so take it easy,” I suggested. “And don’t worry, I got snipped years ago.”

“Oh, shit,” she replied. “I got so worked up I didn’t think about it.”

She let out a sigh and gave me a long, lingering kiss.

“That was so awesome. Can we do it again sometime?”

“Sure, as long as you know it’s just for fun. I don’t do relationships.”

“That's okay, I already have a boyfriend,” she giggled. “I just want you to fuck me again.”

“Well, that’s up to you. I would love to play with you again, just not during working hours.”

She grabbed her hat and put it on, giving me a sly grin.

“But late deliveries are okay, right?”

“Yes,” I chuckled. “Anytime.”

She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze, kissed me again, and went to the door. After unlocking it she turned and waved, slowly walked to her car, and got in. She typed into her phone before driving off and I watched the old Honda disappear down the street. I locked the door before heading into the shop to finish up the Mustang.

The day had turned out damn good.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments