Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman"

Most of the jobs I take on are things I can handle myself. On larger jobs, such as bigger scale renovations, large decks, and fences, I have a few friends who help out if they are available. The extra muscle and hands make the job much easier.

This was one of those jobs...

*****

Tom and Kate had hired me to replace their patio with a two-tiered deck, adding a Pergola on the upper level to the job half-way through. Billy, Kevin, and Remy had agreed to help with the framing and beams of the pergola, showing up Saturday morning with coffee in hand and ready to go.

As we worked throughout the day, Tom or Kate would come out and watch, checking on the progress and asking a few questions. Kate watched with obvious interest as we worked in our t-shirts and jeans, her eyes constantly scanning our bodies as she flitted around. At lunch she offered us a cold beer, which we accepted, and stood leaning in the opening of the patio doors while we ate. Kate was tall, blonde, and very attractive. Her snug jeans and tight t-shirt bulged in all the right places, and numerous times the guys commented on how hot she was.

"So, you guys all work together?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "They just help when I need some extra muscle on bigger jobs."

"Well, I do see a lot of muscle," she teased with a sly grin. "Those big beams look very heavy."

"Oh, they are not that heavy," Billy commented, flexing his arms.

"Yeah, that's why you were grunting so much trying to lift your end," Remy joked.

Kate laughed as we teased and cajoled, twirling her hair and enjoying the attention of our hungry eyes. Once lunch break was over, she made a point of picking up the empty beer cans, bending over to pick them up as we watched. When she returned to the house, Billy announced he needed a cold shower.

As the day progressed, she openly flirted with all of us, which was fun but distracting. As a result, things were taking longer than expected and we were going to lose daylight soon. Tom came out and asked if we would be finished today or tomorrow.

"We will have it done today," I assured him. "Except for the finishing, final trim and clean up. That will be done tomorrow."

"Well, Kate wants to cook you guys some steaks for dinner for all of your hard work today."

"That's not necessary."

"No, she wants to do something for you guys."

He leaned in close to me and spoke in a quiet tone.

"If not steaks, she would be more than happy to do... something else."

"Oh, such as?" I asked with interest.

"Well, we have an open marriage," he explained. "Sometimes we invite others to play."

I glanced at the guys and noticed Kate looking out the window as we spoke.

"We've never done more than a threesome, and I would love to watch her get gang banged," he offered excitedly. "I know she would be up for it."

"I'm sure the guys would be interested," I chuckled. "You are sure, though?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm up for it," he replied with a grin. "If you guys are. I just never knew how to set up something like this, but you guys are here, so..."

"I'll discuss it them when we are done for the day. You sure she's up for the four of us, plus you?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I have to go out for a while and pick up a few things, so when you're ready just go ahead and see how things go. I'll join in when I get back."

"Yeah? You want me to get things going without you?" I confirmed.

"Yeah, she's more likely to get into it without me around at first, I think."

We looked towards the house and could see Kate drinking a glass of wine at the kitchen table, watching us through the patio windows. She drained the glass and refilled it from the bottle on the table.

"Yeah," he chuckled in a conspiratorial tone. "She's up for it. She's been horny all day watching you guys."

"Well, we will take of her," I assured him.

"Great. I'll be back later."

He pat me on the shoulder and returned to the house, talking to Kate for a few moments before disappearing. She looked out the window with a big grin on her pretty face.

"Hey, what's up?" Billy asked. "Something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong," I replied with a grin. "Let's get finished and I will tell you guys all about it."

It took about an hour to finish bolting everything together, and the sun was quickly disappearing when I called them together.

"Tom wants to know if you guys are up to banging his wife," I announced.

"What?"

"No shit!"

"Hell, I'm in," Remy announced. "That broad is fucking hot!"

I chuckled and told them what Tom had said, making sure they knew he would be returning to watch and join in.

"I'll go get things started," I explained. "You guys get cleaned up and come in when I wave at you."

They huddled together, talking excitedly while I slipped off my boots, opened the patio doors, and stepped inside. Kate sat on the counter wearing just a bra, panties, and a black robe, her huge tits and fit body on full display. I slipped my shirt off and stood between her legs, sliding my hands up her firm thighs while her hands touched my chest.

"I understand you would like to have some playtime with my friends and I."

I cupped her tits, feeling the heft as I gently squeezed.

"Yes, I would," she purred.

I waved out the window and the guys streamed inside.

"Where would you like to do this?" I asked as they slipped their shirts off.

"Let's just start here," she replied.

I stepped back and she slid off of the counter. I pulled my jeans off, quickly followed by the others, and she dropped to her knees on the floor as we gathered around her. Without a word, she grabbed cocks in hand and took me into her mouth, slurping on the fat head and running her tongue up and down the hardened shaft.

"Oh, you are big," she panted. "Look at all these beautiful cocks."

She took another in her mouth, working each of us into a hardened frenzy one after another. Remy grabbed her head and pumped into her throat, letting out a groan as he exploded in her mouth, and when he pulled away, Kate pushed his load out with her tongue. The drool and semen ran down her chin, dripping onto her chest while she turned her head and took Kevin back into her mouth.

"Slow down, boys," I suggested. "Let's take her to the bedroom."

Kevin took his hand from her head, giving a disappointed sigh, and helped her up from the floor. Kate quickly led us to the master bedroom, dropped her robe and underthings, and sat on the bed.

"Turn around and hang your head over the end of the bed," I instructed. "Remy, you get that tongue working, you two get on the bed with her."

Kate lay down as I instructed, keeping her shoulders on the bed and hanging her head off the edge. Kevin and Billy jumped on the bed, pawing at her breasts and running their hands over her body while Remy crouched between her thighs and started eating her pussy. I hung my cock in her face and her tongue quickly bathed it before taking me into her mouth. The guys sucked her nipples, massaged her tits, and licked her cunt while I pushed my cock down her throat.

"Wow, that's so fucking hot!" Tom exclaimed as he came into the room. "Holy shit!"

I slipped my cock out and told Billy to take my place. He quickly shoved his cock down her throat, holding her head in his hands as he fucked her mouth. Kate grabbed Kevin's cock and began jerking it before reaching for mine. Her hands pumped back and forth, her hips writhed, and Billy groaned loudly. His load shot down her throat at the same time she climaxed, and he pulled away while she gagged and gasped for air.

"Oh, fuck..." Billy moaned as he stepped aside.

TalianaRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaRoyce

Remy sat up, grabbed her hips and pulled up further on the bed. Kevin put his cock in her mouth and grabbed her head with one hand, taking a handful of hair as he shoved his swollen prick between her lips. I moved between her legs and pushed Remy aside.

"I want to fuck this pussy," I growled.

Tom was now naked and standing next to the bed, his hand stroking his cock as mine slid into his wife's juicy cunt. I slowly fucked her, pushing my fat cock further in each thrust while she sucked Kevin and jerked Remy. Kevin let out a roar and his cock erupted, spraying Kate's face and tits with his pearly cream.

"Oh, Jesus..." Tom moaned while he stroked himself.

My cock pushed deeper, and Kate groaned loudly as I fucked her furiously, slamming my cock into her as the pressure built. She stopped licking Remy and grabbed my forearms, squeezing them tightly while my thick meat pummeled her hungry cunt. I looked over at Tom.

"Hold on, Tom. I hope you're ready for some sloppy seconds."

I buried myself into her as my cock erupted, dumping a huge load into her as she writhed below me. Pulse after pulse throbbed through me, spurt after spurt of hot cum pushing into her silky channel, and Tom stared with his mouth open. I pulled back, watching the cream pour out of her, and squeezed the last droplets onto her puffy, reddened pussy before stepping away.

"There you go, Tom," I offered while gesturing to the cum-covered lips.

He jumped between her legs and shoved his cock into her, fucking her furiously.

"Oh, fuck, babe! You're so fucking sexy, all full of cum and sucking cocks..." he moaned.

Billy moved up on the bed and rubbed his cock over Kate's tit, rubbing his head over the swollen nipple before grabbing her hair and pulling her mouth to it. She opened up and took his cock into her mouth, sucking vigorously while Tom pounded into her. Remy rubbed his cock along her cheek and chin, waiting his turn for her hungry mouth.

"Yeah, baby... suck those big dicks..." Tom groaned.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you!" Kate blurted. "You like fucking my cum-filled pussy?"

"Oh, yeah, so full of cum..."

Her tongue wriggled along the bottom of both cocks as her hands grasped them tightly, eliciting groans of approval from Billy and Remy. Tom grunted loudly and thrust deep, letting out a long groan as he came and added his load to mine. After a moment he pulled away, jammed his fingers between her legs and dipped them into her cum-filled hole. He pulled out a large dollop of juices and rubbed it over her puffy pussy lips.

Billy moved around and took Tom's position between her, telling Remy to help flip her over onto her hands and knees. He pulled her hips up and Remy moved in front of her, sticking his cock in her mouth as Billy pushed into her cunt from behind. They quickly had a rhythm going, her big tits swaying as her body rocked back and forth between them, and Remy let out a groan as he shot his load over her face and open mouth. She slurped his cum up, sucking him until he moved away, and then buried her face in the bed. Billy pounded her hard, his balls slapping against her, while she groaned and bucked back. Her cries of climax echoed through the room, a combination of a scream and a groan, and Billy groaned loudly. His hips shook as he emptied his balls into her.

"Oh, fuck. What a great pussy!" he exclaimed when he pulled out.

Kate moaned and rolled onto her back, her brow soaked and her body glistening with sweat and cum. Kevin moved up beside her, his cock hard again, and ran it over her mouth.

"Hey, Kevin, lie down," I suggested. "Let her ride you."

Kevin lay down and Kate slowly moved over him, straddling him and slowly taking his cock inside. His hands grabbed her breasts, squeezing and kneading as she slowly bounced up and down on him. Tom stood on the bed and put his cock in her face, stoking it while she sucked the fat tip. In moments she climaxed, shuddering and shaking with Kevin in her cunt and Tom in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off Tom's cock, gasped, and fell forward onto Kevin's chest.

I climbed up behind her, stroking my hardened cock, and spit in my hand. I rubbed the spit over the head of my cock and spit again, this time rubbing it into the pucker of her inviting ass.

"I hope you don't mind me fucking her up the ass, Tom," I said with a grin as my fat head pushed into the tight little hole.

"Oh, fuck," Kate grunted as my cock pushed into her.

Her hole gripped me tightly as it stretched open and took me inside, the swollen tip and a few inches of thick shaft, and I could feel Kevin's cock through the thin wall between us. I pulled back, added more spit, and pushed in again. The squeeze was incredible, gripping every nerve of my cock as it slid further in. Tom moved over and watched as my cock pumped in and out slowly, rubbing against the part of Kevin's that was lodged in her pussy.

"Fuck her mouth, Tom," I growled. "Let's fill her up."

Tom scrambled around the front, hung his cock over Kevin's face and grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her mouth up and pushed his cock in. Billy and Remy watched, cheering us on as we filled all three of her hungry holes.

"Suck it, babe... take us all," Tom groaned.

I felt her push back against me and started pumping faster, her tight channel squeezing my cock into submission until I erupted inside of her again. Once my balls drained my cock popped out, and a gush of cum poured over Kevin's balls as it ran over her cunt and onto his swollen shaft. He began thrusting his hips and groaned loudly when he filled her cunt with his hot load, pushing up against her as much as possible. Tom let out a groan, shouting "oh fuck!" just as he unloaded in her mouth. He gripped her head tightly, holding her in place as he filled her mouth and throat with another load.

Kate coughed and gasped when he released his grip and moved away. Kevin flipped her off and onto her back, and she lay still, all of her holes dripping with cum, and whimpered quietly.

"Holy shit, that was fucking hot!" Tom exclaimed with a big grin on his face. "Oh, you're so fucking sexy, babe, taking all that cock."

Kate just nodded, a slight grin on her sticky face, and lay quietly as we took turns washing up in the bathroom. We returned to see her sitting up in the bed, leaning against the headboard and sipping a glass of water that Tom had brought her.

"That was great, you guys," she sighed.

"Yeah, so fucking hot," Tom added. "Better than I expected."

"Glad we could be of service," I replied with a grin.

The guys all thanked Kate before leaving the bedroom and gathering their clothes. Tom sat next to Kate and brushed her damp hair away from her face.

"I will be back tomorrow to finish up," I said before leaving the room.

"I'm going golfing tomorrow," Tom informed me. "Kate will be here, though."

"Then I will finish up with her," I suggested with a sly grin.

"Oh, I would like that," Kate commented with a smile.

"You can tell me all about it when I get home," Tom told her.

Kate nodded and promised to tell him all about it.

"See you tomorrow," I promised as I walked out the door.

The guys were waiting outside when I finished dressing and stepped out onto the deck.

"Fuck, that awesome," Remy stated.

"Fuck yeah," Billy added.

"My balls hurt from cumming so much," Kevin blurted out.

We laughed and made our way to the street, jumped in our trucks, and drove to the bar for a beer. We shared a few pitchers of draft, and when I invited them to help me finish up in the morning, they all quickly volunteered.

I thought it was a nice gesture...

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments