Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Power - 3

"In which not much sexiness happens, but we do meet penile aliens."

14
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jolene followed Barbie to the bridge. The bridge, as the ship itself, wasn't very large. SC type ships were small on purpose, with powerful systems and engines, making them the wasps and hornets of space. Fast, agile and a big stinging capability.

No one acknowledged their arrival. They moved to their designated chairs and sat down, fastening small straps over their legs and shoulders to keep them in place. Those straps could be released by a quick tug.

Jolene had lots of practice with them. Preparing for a position like this one, came with a lot of training. Barbie took her hand, and also Lola's. Lola sat on Barbie's other side. The engineers were always required to be near the power conduit of their ship.

The "Intervention" picked up speed rapidly.

Captain Nancy, sitting thigh to thigh with pilot Adimu, directed the ship towards the moon. Jolene noticed the subtle, almost accidental touches of the two, which made her smile.

"They're cute, aren't they?" Barbie said, for everyone to hear. Jolene grinned. Barbie then moved one arm, and landed a hand between Lola's legs. The second excitement engineer willingly spread her legs, allowing Barbie to toy with her smooth pussy.

Jolene enjoyed the view and got horny watching it. She slipped a hand between her own legs, until Barbie slapped her on the wrist.

"Mine," the woman said, replacing Jolene's hand with her own, as the ship flew deeper into space, the moon already behind them.

There wasn't much action. Not in space, nor between Jolene's legs. Barbie just gently rubbed her lips, sometimes slipped a finger a bit deeper, and she did the very same thing to Lola, who glanced at Jolene, sporting a massive smile.

Jolene could hardly believe this was happening. She'd always been sex crazy. She'd never found a partner, or partners, who could keep up with her sex drive, and here she was, in space with a bunch of women who could have 'horny' written on their foreheads. Full of delight, she squeezed her breasts, then reached out and pinched one of Barbie's nipples. Barbie, in turn, pressed a finger deeper between Jolene's lips.

The new excitement engineer first class wondered how well the seat could take her juices, as those were freely flowing out of her. She got excited at the thought of Lola getting a similar puddle beneath her. Barbie most certainly had one.

"Alien vessel at coordinates 253.15 by 930.55 by 4110.69," Lizzy suddenly said. "Checking their origin."

Jolene watched her. The screen lit up Lizzy's face and the top of her breasts. The woman had phenomenal nipples too, large and puffy. She recalled the licking she'd gotten as a welcome. A repetition of that would be most welcome.

That, however, wasn't in the cards.

"Lormax Three," Lizzy said. "Mostly friendly and harmless." As soon as she'd spoken, a hailing signal came in.

"On screen," Nancy said. "Translator on. Those guys are impossible."

An artificial voice said, "Captain Nancy. How fortunate to meet you again." The screen showed a Lormax; a mostly male species with red skin and green eyes. The creature could pass as a human with some bits attached in the wrong place, like a double nose and two things that looked like semi-erect penises hanging down below the ears.

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

Jolene had seen video footage of the species. They only had one gender and apparently they had sex in a most disgusting way.

Nancy asked the Lormax what their business was.

That wasn't exactly true. The Lormax were always trying to capture a few humans of either gender. They needed them in their sex and procreation rites. Not much was known about those actual rites, because the humans usually didn't return from such a trip. Jolene knew there were weird ones who volunteered for that. She couldn't wrap her mind around that.

"We are here to wait for one of your ships," the Lormax speaker said. "If we have to wait too long, we can take some of your people. You are undressed already, which is convenient."

"You can probably guess my answer to that one," Nancy said.

"Unfortunately," the Lormax said. It looked to the side. "I see our arrivals are coming."

Lizzy tapped her console. "Incoming mini freighter. Checking them right now..." She had to conclude the freighter had indeed a few people on board for the Lormax ship.

Nancy addressed the crew on the bridge and made it clear they'd stick around until the Lormax ship was on its way to wherever. "I want everyone to pay attention, so no hands or fingers anywhere. Not on you, not on others."

Even Barbie pulled her hands back, somewhat to Jolene's dismay, but the captain had spoken.

The whole affair was boring, but Jolene paid attention to the large screen in front of everyone, and a few smaller ones she could access for herself. To feel somewhat useful, she ran a few routine sweeps of the area and a scan of the freighter, which only had two robots on board now. No sane human wanted to get close to the Lormax. She couldn't understand why people considered doing this. There were rumors, of course, but as none of the volunteers returned, there would only be those uneducated guesses.

The Lormax contacted them again. "Are you satisfied, captain?" The strange creature fingered one of his facial penises and looked delighted.

Jolene leaned over to Barbie and whispered, "I wonder if that's just a habit or if it's exciting for them."

"Don't know," Barbie whispered back. "I know that you excite me, though."

Nancy said the Lormax ship was cleared to leave, so it powered up and left orbit. After that, she ordered Lizzy to keep the scanners on them as long as possible. Lormax couldn't be trusted, according to the captain. Jolene recalled warnings about that, even in training.

"Okay, ladies," Nancy said after Lizzy had confirmed the Lormax had hyper-jumped, "all back to normal for now. Almost everyone can do as you want." She looked at Jolene and Barbie. "You two..." She then pointed at Lola as well. "No, make that you three. I want you to perform a few emergency drills. I know Lola is pretty good with them, but J.J. has to pick up some experience. We can't have any hesitation or fuck-ups when things get exciting. Dismissed."

"Oh, goodie," said Barbie, slipping out of the straps. "Follow me, darlings. We're going to have fun."

Jolene had noticed that "when" things get exciting. Not "if". She got out of the straps and floated after Barbie, together with Lola.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors