Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Power - 7

"Where the crew has to engage an alien species - and they're not the only ones."

12
1 Comment 1
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story involves physical encounters with aliens. Think tentacles, Hentai, Manga, or whatever the genre is called. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If this is not your thing, it might be best to skip this story."

Waking up turned out to be a shock for the crew.

From somewhere there was an alarm howling, which was confined to their room.

Jolene sat up, ordering her sleepiness to leave. This noise meant serious business. "What's going on?" she asked, but no one replied. She got up and hurried out the door with the rest of the crew.

The group jogged towards the docking port where their ship was waiting for them.

"Stations," was all Nancy said.

The screens came to life as the dock crew got the SC Intervention out of the docking bay. As soon as they were clear, the ship took to the stars.

Jolene, Lola and Barbie studied their personal monitors, to find two more Space Cruiser class ships had been summoned, to encounter a Medusian ship.

Medusians, Jolene recalled, were very strange beings. Their actual name was anyone's guess, as the creatures didn't speak in an audible sound spectrum. Communication had happened via a few telepaths, who accidentally discovered their ability to 'talk' with the aliens. The Medusians mined interesting materials in far reaches of space. Earth and the moon had an agreement with the Medusians about delivery of those highly sought after materials.

The Medusians, on their end, didn't require any payment in goods or valuables. They wanted payment in sensual satisfaction, as it was always called. Every member of that species carried five ten-foot-long, snake-like tubes on their head, which had earned them their name. Each of those tubes was very sensitive, and therefore very good sexual implements.

Whenever a Medusian ship arrived, its crew would first have to be satisfied. Otherwise the ship's cargo would not be unloaded. Knowing the value of, and need for the materials they brought with them, such a thing should be avoided at any cost.

That was where the SC crews came in. It wasn't exactly their job, but they were highly specialized in just this.

"Ever been with a Medusian?" Lola asked Jolene.

"No. Only saw pictures. They're... freaky."

"You're in for a surprise," Barbie said. "They're very soft and sensitive. Be very careful handling their extensions. Also make sure you're very wet before allowing one to come in, because of that. A hurt Medusian is not a fun Medusian. Too bad I can't join in the fun."

"You can't?" Jolene hadn't expected that.

"Nope. They'll find out I have two insertion points and they'll want to occupy both. One of my vaginas is not meant for that, as you know, so I can't go on their ship. Stay close to Lola and Sandra. You'll be fine."

Sandra, the woman who did everything on board that no one else did, came floating by and handed something small to Lola and Jolene. Before she could ask what it was, Sandra moved on already.

"Butt plug," Lola said, raising a leg to put the object in place.

"*Butt plug*? Why's that?" Jolene had used one a few times, but on board a Space Cruiser, it was the last thing she'd expect.

"Medusians have a tendency to search for all the holes you have down there," Barbie said, rubbing Jolene's pussy for a moment. "Some people have a fetish for it, to have a Medusian tentacle up there. From what I've heard, it's an acquired taste."

Jolene understood, raised a leg, and slowly teased the plug in its place. It wasn't a huge thing, but it adequately sealed off entry for unwanted Medusian explorations.

On one of the big screens, the Medusian ship became visible. On another, the captains of the other two cruisers appeared, who quickly coordinated the plan of action with Nancy.

The Medusians were eager to claim their 'reward', but they only had one airlock, so the ladies would have to go inside group by group. Jolene understood that the first wave would be 'entered' by many tentacles at once, because of the aliens' urge. She was part excited, part worried they'd be the second group to go in.

Lola advised Jolene to get herself worked up in advance. "The Medusians don't waste any time with foreplay. You have to be wet and ready when we go in."

*

Jolene followed Lola into the Medusian ship. She hadn't expected to arrive in an oval space, decorated with pillows and a green kind of velvet. Five women were already being probed and 'enjoyed' by two Medusians, and as soon as she entered the space, two tentacles reached out to her. The tubes were amazingly soft and tender as they pulled her onto one of the pillows. Sandra was behind her, and told her to relax and enjoy the experience.

Jolene decided to do her best, so when a tentacle curiously slithered over her pussy, awakening her lust rapidly, she spread her legs. The Medusian was grey and rather shapeless, apart from its six tentacles. Three of those started probing Jolene's private spots, and one almost instantly slipped inside her. It had been smart to get worked up before coming here. All the women were wet and ready.

Lux_Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lux_Sophie

One of the tentacles moved away from Jolene's pussy and carefully rubbed over her nipples. She looked down at the strange tube. It had tiny tendrils at its very end, which crawled over, and almost attached themselves to one of her nipples. It felt nice, exciting. When the tendrils started vibrating, it was almost electric.

Jolene had never experienced such stimulation of a nipple before, and a third tentacle moved over her other nipple. That doubled her excitement in that department.

By then, the last cruiser had docked at the Medusian ship, and six more women came in. One of them spotted Jolene and floated towards her. The Medusian caught her with its remaining three extensions and immediately began its fondling.

"Hey," the coffee-colored woman said to Jolene. "Margerita."

"Jolene," she replied, gasping as the tendrils inside her pussy started to explore her inside. It was surprising, a novel experience, but she knew she'd rather have regular sex with her shipmates.

Margerita seemed to relax under the attention of the Medusian. Jolene noticed how two of the Medusian 'arms' went between the woman's legs. She wondered if the other woman had left out the butt plug. Lots of people liked having something in there, she knew that.

The Medusian lifted both of them up and rubbed their bodies together. Despite being so sensitive, the arms were amazingly strong. Jolene understood it was smart not to pick a fight with these creatures.

Margerita wrapped her arms around Jolene and kissed her on the lips. "Relax and enjoy," she whispered. "I'd go with them if they let me." She pressed her pussy against Jolene's.

Jolene grinned. She wouldn't go with these Medusians for any price, but to each their own.

The tension between her legs grew, and the tendrils on her nipples kept increasing their speed of vibration. It almost drove her mad with lust. Oh yes, she was enjoying this. More than she'd expected.

All around her, women were moaning, gasping, and orgasms were already going in full force.

Jolene's pussy started pulsing with delight, the feeling spreading through her abdomen. The rhythm of all tendrils and tentacles were synchronizing, sending her into absolute bliss.

The orgasm came fast and suddenly.

She wasn't a squirter. You couldn't have that on a spaceship. This time, however, liquids gushed out of her. The tentacles left her nipples and went after the drops of female cum, sucking them up quickly. Another wave hit her. More fluids came out, and so did the last tentacle.

The Medusian sucked up everything it could find, leaving Jolene to fend for herself. In zero gravity, it was difficult to move, so she had to grab the arms and legs of the various women around her, who were still in different stages of excitement and orgasm, but no one seemed to notice.

Jolene joined four others, who'd already assembled near the entry hatch into this space, where a veritable orgy was unfolding in front of them. "You do this often?" she asked the woman next to her. She was petite, and Japanese looking.

"This was the second time," the woman replied. "I feel as if I'm inside a live Hentai story when this happens, and I love it. And you?"

"First time," Jolene said. "Not a fan yet."

"That's fine."

They waited for all the women to be drained of their pussy juices. Jolene felt strangely excited, watching it happen. The Medusians were extremely careful and tender with everyone, and once all women had been 'done', the aliens moved away, to another part of their ship.

The space women took their time to catch their breath and lower their heart rates, before the trip back into their various space cruisers started.

They all hugged and kissed, as if they'd known each other for years. To Jolene, it felt like a true sisterhood.

Back inside the Intervention, everyone took their seat, and Nancy and Adimu moved the ship away from the Medusian vessel, which in turn set course to an unloading dock.

"We did well," Nancy said, as the captains of the other two ships came on screen. The two agreed.

"It was a pleasure working with you, as usual," one of them said. "Let's meet again when the next one comes in."

"I agree," said Nancy, "and happy orgasms until then."

"And lots of them," the third captain said, with a wink.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments