Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Power - 8

"Where aliens appear and chairs get broken..."

13
2 Comments 2
837 Views 837
1.5k words 1.5k words

The next day, with the crew well rested and cruising, Nancy received a priority message. Everyone was curious what that was about, but they didn't have to wait long.

"Girls, there's a sighting of a Thegonii ship," Nancy said.

Jolene's jaw dropped. Thegonii were a reptilian aliens with sharp teeth and claws. They were aggressive and territorial, and known for their hatred of humans. The one thing they liked was water, and they always tried to steal some from the Earth. 'Some' was to be taken seriously, because Thegonii ships were immense. Given the chance, they would drain a serious lake in one go. Thegonii ships were also fast.

"That sucks," Sandra said.

"And we're the ones to intercept them, right?" First office 'Licky' Lizzy already looked at her dashboard.

"You got it," Nancy said, and looked at Barbie. "I want you three at your station. We'll need power soon. Lots of it."

"Right. Girls, with me." Barbie released her safety straps and floated to the door, Lola and Jolene right behind her.

As they went to the main excitement room, Lola told Jolene about the previous Thegonii hunt they'd been involved in. It had been an intense assignment, and part of the reason their previous first excitement officer had stopped with the job. "She couldn't take it. We did stop the Thegonii, though."

Once inside their special room, Barbie switched on a few cameras and monitors. "We're here," she said. The monitors showed the bridge and the feed from some outside cameras.

"We see you. We're already moving," Lizzy announced.

"Keep us posted," Barbie said. She scratched her pussy.

Jolene took her hand. "Calm down, Barb." She recognized a nervous scratch when she saw one.

"Yeah... I know. This is it, J.J. You have to prove yourself in this one and that makes me nervous."

Jolene hugged and kissed the woman. "I'm not going to crack." She'd already given up hope that people here would drop the J.J.

"I'll believe it when I see it."

Jolene patted Barbie on the butt. She knew she could do this. The training had included stress tests and she'd aced all of them. "Let us take care of you and your pussy." She slipped her hand over said body part and gently massaged it, the way she knew it would excite Barbie slowly.

"Fuck me, you're good," the power conduit said, closing her eyes.

Lola moved behind her and started toying with Barbie's breasts, making the nipples stand up quickly.

Jolene's nipples reacted to that view. Lola's hands worked Barbie's tits expertly, and she felt her lower area getting excited and a bit wet already. It was one of the odd things in this line of work. They were going into battle and she and the team had to get sexually excited in order to help winning.

Sandra contacted them. "Warm up your seats and your clits, ladies. We're getting closer."

It was a strange thing to hear, but it told them everything. Heating up the seats was crucial now, getting Barbie on a cold chair with cold implements would affect her ability to generate the necessary power. Lola took care of that, and she also started the two additional chairs which were mounted against the walls. One for her, one for Jolene. Just in case.

Jolene moved down along Barbie's body and held on to the woman's hips. "Ready?" she asked.

"I was born ready, babe," Barbie replied, spreading her legs.

Kneading the woman's behind, Jolene kissed and licked the soft lips in front of her. She knew she shouldn't go too fast. Barbie had to orgasm at exactly the right time; when Nancy asked for it.

She played the power conduit's genitals and vagina like a delicate instrument, and Lola joined in, licking nipples, teasing Barbie's pussy, and rubbing her own breasts against Barbie's back.

Soon enough, Barbie was about to let her fluids gush out of her, but it wasn't the right time yet. Jolene slowed down her play and told Lola to calm down a bit too.

"I hate you," Barbie complained. "This is so good."

Jolene moved up and sucked the woman's nipples. Hard. Hard enough to distract her a bit and keep the looming orgasm at back. At the same time, she pressed a knee between Barbie's legs to literally keep the pressure on.

"Get ready," Sandra announced, who was the assigned communicator for the captain now.

Jolene and Lola moved Barbie over her special chair. Jolene glanced at the position of the vibrator and the power drain. Perfect alignment. She slipped a hand down and moved a finger inside Barbie. Amazingly wet. It excited her as well, which was good. This might be necessary.

Kloeh_Walker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kloeh_Walker

"Give us some power," Sandra said, sooner than they'd all expected.

The excitement engineers slammed Barbie onto her chair, and as Lola secured her, Jolene activated the vibrational unit, then moved down to give Barbie a licking she shouldn't forget soon. Lola occupied herself with Barbie's breasts, working the nipples hard.

The power conduit groaned and bucked her hips, without much success. The two units inside her kept her from doing that.

Lola hurried to a monitoring station. "Going up fast, give us a few more seconds!"

"We need it now!"

Jolene cranked up the vibrator, feeling Barbie's lower body tremble under the power it generated.

"Ohhh my...." Barbie managed to say, before erupting.

"J.J., on your chair," Lola commanded.

"Shit," Jolene said. This was serious. She pushed off and floated to her chair. The big vibrator on it slid inside her with ease, as she was soaking inside. She slipped her hands and feet into the restraints. "Hit me."

Immediately, the vibrator worked its magic, while the chair seat also got activated. Tiny electrical pulses shot up through her butt and pussy, setting her clit on fire. She'd have to add sexual energy to Barbie's flow, and while that wouldn't even be a third of Barbie's output, everything helped.

Jolene clawed at her breasts and yanked her nipples, to get her attention away from her pussy, which was almost overloaded now. None of the simulations had prepared her for this. This was real, and despite her arousal, she had to keep her mind together.

She glanced down at Barbie, who was still her responsibility. Lola hovered over the woman, pressing her shaven pussy into Barbie's face. It would give Barbie something to focus on while getting even more excited. The view made Jolene want to trade places. It also made her attention go down to her own pussy. Her clit drove her crazy and she wanted to grab it, and work it until she got off. That would only take a touch, and she wasn't allowed to do that.

A separate part of her mind suddenly wondered what was going on on the bridge. Were they in pursuit of the Thegonii? Was there any shooting?

Her vibrator changed pattern and chased those thoughts away. Also, the pulses on her pussy changed, going slower and becoming less frantic.

Suddenly all the stimulants stopped.

"J.J., I need you here," Lola called out.

Jolene trembled from all the excitement inside her which couldn't get a release. Not yet. She managed to get out of the chair, pulled free from the vibrator, and floated to Barbie and Lola. She imagined leaving a stream of droplets in the air, all dripping from her pussy.

"What..." She knew her voice trembled too.

"Her vibrator failed," Lola said. "Lick her to an orgasm. We need it now. Get her off fast."

"Fuck." Jolene dove down and started licking and sucking Barbie like a madwoman. It was a good thing the chair was built for such situations. Jolene sucked the clit hard and fast, knowing that was the way to achieve maximum output rapidly with Barbie. Meanwhile, she pounded her own pussy with one hand, or she'd go crazy.

Barbie exploded. Lola almost flew off from the violent jerk in the woman's body, but grabbed hold of one of her breasts and quickly used a few buttons on the back of the chair. She opened the full flow of energy.

*

Barbie was spent and silent. Jolene was spent too. Lola breathed raggedly as she'd gotten herself to a climax too. Jolene knew the woman had deserved it.

Jolene tapped the woman's hip. "Lola? You okay?" Her voice was still shaky.

"Yeah. You?"

"My lower body is numb," Jolene admitted. That had never happened before.

The two turned to Barbie and unfastened the straps.

Barb was still conscious and smiled. "Good," she whispered, as the two pulled her from the chair. The vibrator and the power drain flopped out of her. The seat was a huge puddle. Barbie hung in their arms, unable to move. Hooray for zero gravity.

"Girls?" It was Sandra's voice. "We got them. How are you?"

"Wasted," Lola said, "but okay. Well, soon."

"Well done, sexy bitches." Sandra grinned. "Rest up. We'll see you when you can move again."

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments