Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Power - 6

"In which the crew gets to spend a night away from the ship. Guess what happens."

13
4 Comments 4
907 Views 907
1.6k words 1.6k words

The three took some time to recover from their exercise.

Jolene and Lola pulled Barbie from the chair, and both held onto the woman for a while. They knew this was important aftercare.

"I love you two," Barbie whispered, once she'd come down from the sensual high. "This was amazing. Not for the realz yet, but it's good we did it." She slowly kissed Lola, then Jolene.

"I'm glad we work together so well," Lola said. "J.J. is a worthy member of the team."

"I'm Jolene, not J.J.," the first engineer reminded them. She suspected this would be a lost battle.

"Come. We should clean up a bit, grab a bite, and report to Nancy and Lizzy." Barbie patted her engineers on their respective bottoms, then floated to the door.

Jolene and Lola followed her down the corridor to the ship's bathing space. Jolene had heard a lot about those bubbles.

This one was about twelve feet in diameter. They went into it through an opening at the bottom, which they then closed. Immediately, a warm spray of water mixed with a kind of soap, came from several small jets, making the three naked bodies wet and shiny. And slippery.

"Watch," said Lola, "this is the best part." She floated to one of the jets and grabbed a set of handles.

"Let's go watch," said Barbie. "She does this so well."

Lola positioned her pussy close to the jet. Warm water splashed between her legs. As the woman moved her hips a bit, every bit of exposed skin was treated to the cleaning spray.

Jolene couldn't believe what she saw, and her fingers were between her legs again. "Fuck, this is hot," she said.

Barbie grinned. "Told you she does this well. Now we get to do it too. It's important to clean ourselves. Consequence of the job, you know."

After a few 'squats' over the jets, the three considered themselves clean enough and left the washing bubble. The warm-air dryers took care of their wet skin, after which they went to eat something. This kind of exercise was quite draining on all of them.

With all that done, they went to the bridge, to let Nancy and Lizzy know their first practices to work together had gone quite well. Jolene was proud to hear that.

Nancy floated over to her and gave her a long, sensual hug, which involved a kiss and some breast-fondling. Lizzy followed, and expressed her happiness by slipping a hand between Jolene's legs, announcing she had to check if the new First Excitement Engineer had cleaned up well. Licking her fingers, after some probing, Lizzy concluded this was all well.

"Everyone back to stations," Nancy said. "We have a job to do, so let's do it right."

Jolene wondered what was up next. That proved to be a part of her new job she'd never considered. For the next three hours, the SC Intervention did nothing but fly around the Earth, speed up to the moon and look behind that, and go back to a run around the Earth.

The trio could only sit, watch and play a little with each other during that time. They weren't allowed any huge excitement, because that might be needed in case of problems.

*

Another SC class ship joined the Intervention.

"Intervention, this is Captain Shirley from the SC Inspection," a voice sounded. Moments later, a woman with skin even darker than Adimu's, appeared on screen. She had large breasts, lots of tiny braids, and a huge smile. "How are you girls doing?"

Jolene saw a woman next to her who had to be of Japanese or Chinese descent. She loved the short, spiky black hair and wondered if that would look good on her.

"Hey, Shirley baby," Nancy said. "Nothing special today, apart from some Lormax. Glad to see you taking over our beat. We can sleep peacefully tonight."

Shirley laughed. "I know you lot. Sleep is last on the agenda, right?"

"Just copying what you do, babe," Nancy said, laughing too. "I'm glad we're all complete again." She pointed at Jolene. "That's J.J., our new first excitement engineer. Barb said the first test-runs went fine."

"Awesome." Shirley waved at the screen. "Welcome, J.J. You found a good home." Before Jolene could say anything, the two captains went over a few more details and ended the call.

"And that's it for today, ladies," Nancy said. "We're officially off duty." She looked around. "Where do we want to sleep tonight?"

"The moon." Redhead Sandra held up a hand. "I say we're all in favor of that."

Jolene wasn't sure how this vote was happening, but she raised a hand too. She'd been to the moon a few times when she was little. Going there again would be fun.

"See, two in favor," Sandra said. "That settles it."

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

No one seemed against the idea, so Nancy told Adimu to set course to their usual moon base.

It didn't take them long to get there, and they left the ship, which would be checked all over before they had to go out again.

The crew walked to a restaurant in the low lunar gravity, which was artificially increased a bit by a high-pressure system. Jolene enjoyed how they stayed naked among all the dressed folks. She suspected many of them were jealous.

The restaurant had prepared food packages for them, which they carried to another section of the base, where they had the use of a large room.

"We usually eat here," Barbie explained to Jolene. "Most folks get a bit too excited, seeing us." She winked as she licked her spoon and tapped one of Jolene's nipples with it. The nipple responded quickly by getting stiff.

Jolene turned. "I have another one."

"Oh, the girl likes it." Lola grinned and tapped the other nipple. "I'm so sorry. Now there's some sauce on it. Let me..." She leaned over and licked the nipple clean.

Jolene suddenly suspected the crew performed this kind of thing quite often. No wonder they didn't eat in the restaurant. She looked around and saw Nancy and Adimu kissing while sharing their food. Lizzy sat in Sandra's lap, and they were feeding each other, while hands also were occupied with breasts, nipples, and - where possible - spots between legs. Yes, definitely not the stuff for a restaurant. Or perhaps it would be.

"What are you thinking, girl?" Barbie asked.

"I was thinking of a giant orgy in the restaurant," Jolene admitted.

"Well, that's what got us thrown out one day," Lola said. "Hey Nance, do you know if the Vigilant crew is here?"

"I don't know," Nancy said, between bites and nipple kisses. "It would be awesome. Why don't you find out?"

Lola checked via a small system on the wall. The Vigilant crew turned out to be on Earth. "Too bad. Sleeping with them is fun."

Jolene grinned. Two girl crews spending the night together? It excited her. Being done with her food, she stretched out on the lazy chair.

Sandra and Lizzy got up and walked over to her.

"Do I see dessert on offer?" Sandra asked.

"If you want her, I want yours," Barbie said, getting up and wrapping an arm around Lizzy.

"Deal. But I want Lola too, then," Sandra said.

"You can't handle both of them," Barbie warned her. "You'll die. It was nice knowing you."

Sandra was already on her knees and pushed Jolene's legs apart, who gladly let it happen. "Yummy," the redhead said, running her fingers over the excited lips. "Just what I need..." She lowered her face.

Jolene gasped about the fast, intense intrusion by Sandra's tongue. It slammed onto her clit a few times, making her shudder. She noticed Lola getting up and moving out of view, as she herself grabbed Sandra's head, to keep it in place.

Sandra wasn't planning on moving away. Instead, she reached up to Jolene's breasts and squeezed them, rolled the nipples between her fingers, and kept charging her pussy as if her life depended on it.

Jolene had never gotten an orgasm faster. Shaking, she held on to Sandra's hair as the flow retreated as fast as it had come. Now she saw Lola lying on the floor, attacking Sandra's pussy as the redhead had enjoyed her Jolene-dessert.

A few moments later, Adimu was near Jolene's chair and pushed the backrest down. "My turn," she said, and lowered her hips over Jolene's face. Nancy was standing next to the ebony woman, playing with her breasts, while one of Adimu's hands worked hard on the captain's pussy.

"Show me how you eat her," the captain said, reaching out and pulling one of Jolene's nipples.

Jolene held Adimu's hips and guided them so she could lick the dark, wet slit. She loved doing it. The dark woman smelled nice and tasted nice as well. No wonder she was the captain's favorite.

Adimu was very worked up already, so it didn't take her long to reach another high.

Everyone from the crew had been thoroughly serviced now, so Captain Nancy declared it was time to get some sleep.

"We're going out there again tomorrow, ladies," she said. "Find your partner to cuddle up with. Lights out in five."

Barbie and her two excited engineers found their beds and made themselves comfortable. "Remember," she warned Jolene, "if someone makes you get off, do it quietly."

Jolene grinned.

The lights went out, and soon everyone tried to sleep. Muffled moans and sighs made it clear there was still a lot of fingerwork going on...

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments