Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat messaged Tim’s balls as she sucked on his cock. Her head bobbed up and down and her tongue swirled around it with each movement. Tim was slowly rocking back and forth with it in her mouth. Pat stopped and let Tim use her mouth for his pleasure. She held onto his ass.

Tim gently put his hands to her face and had her stand. He kissed her gently and slid his cock between her legs. With her pussy wet, it was easy for him to rock back and forth and rub her clit with his cock. Pat laid her head on his chest and quietly cooed.

Tim reached under Pat’s left leg, then her right leg. As he lifted her, her legs spread around his waist, and he lowered her onto his cock. Tim raised her up and down on his cock. Pat’s head was buried in his neck. He felt her hot breath as she moaned her approval. Occasionally, Pat would whimper and shake a little. She wanted to cum.

As Tim was laying her on the bed, they became disengaged. He positioned her in the middle of the bed. Pat opened her legs the droplets of sex juice from her open pussy begged for his cock. He lowered himself on top of her Pat guided his throbbing cock into her. Pat mewed as he slid into her, when their bodies made contact, she inhaled deeply and released a long soft groan.

Tim’s tongue parted Pat’s lips and their tongues began a mating ritual of their own. Tim touched Pat’s legs, she automatically raised them so he could penetrate her as deeply as possible. Several times his cock would hit her cervix, and Pat would groan in delight.

Pat pushed Tim’s shoulder. She wanted him to roll over so she could ride him. Once on top, Pat rocked back and forth rubbing her clit against him. She bent over, and Tim suckled her like a starving child.

When he would gently bite her tit or nip her nipple, Pat would grind her clit into Tim harder. When she started to ride him again, he could feel his cock head slamming against her pussy walls. He pressed his lips against hers and their tongues met and started their sexual fencing again.

Pat began panting harder. He could feel her pussy dripping more and more nectar onto his cock. Tim firmly grabbed her ass and started to hump her. Pat was getting weak, so he rolled them over. She looked at Tim lovingly. He put his arms under her legs again and started to hump her harder.

As he increased the tempo and the pounding, Tim looked at Pat. She was whimpering and nodding her head. She wrapped her arms around him and yelped. With that Pat’s orgasm rushed out of her pussy and drenched Tim’s balls. He kept pounding her.

Tim’s cock was demanding release. He changed his humping to long hard strokes. He would pull out just jar enough so his cock head was still in her. Feeling her pussy lips touching his cock head was just what he needed.

Tim shoved his shaft hard and deep into Pat. She yelped in surprise. When she felt the first burst of cum slap against her walls, she mewed. Pat was smiling and panting with joy as each stream of cum splashed her insides.

When Tim had drained his balls, he gave Pat a passionate kiss. They smiled at each other and kissed again. Tim rolled next to Pat. Pat leaned over Tim and gently sucked him into her mouth. She used her tongue to make sure she got as much from him as possible. She pulled his cock skin down and tongued around his cock head. Tim squirmed under her touch.

“Damn, Pat. You have him so sensitive.” Tim panted.

Pat turned to look at Tim, “Yes, I know,” she had a satisfied, seductive smile. “I enjoy the warm washcloth you get for me, but I thought you would enjoy warm lips instead.”

Tim collapsed on the bed. Then he quietly said, ”Okay, I’ll sign anything.” Pat cuddled next to him, and both laughed.

She nuzzled her head on his shoulder and caressed his cock. Tim turned to her and kissed her. They finally had a time and a place to be together, just the two of them. They held each other tighter.

Someone knocked on the door twice and slid a note under the door. Pat got up to retrieve it. It was a printed note from a printer’s shop. All it said was, “One o’clock”.

“That is our scheduled lunchtime. Are you ready?” Pat asked matter of fact.

“Ah, no. You can tell I’m nude and so are you.”

“Yes, that’s the fun of it. We have a special room for our meals. It’s attached to our room. We lock the door from our side. If we want anything else, we send a text, and they slide it into an opening in the door. They close their side and ta-da. More wine or beer.”

“Now that’s groovy, “ Tim was impressed. “ Any more surprises?”

“Yes, the desert,” With that, Pat turned around and wiggled her ass at Tim. “This place was built so no one knew who was here and for what reason. I’m sure there have been many pregnancies started here.” Pat’s eyes were gleaming.

They went through a small door and into a little dining area. There was a table with a white linen tablecloth and two chairs. At one place, was an open-face roast beef sandwich, mashed potatoes and hot brown gravy, and a cold beer. At his feet was a cooler with more beer.

For Pat, there was a Caesar Salad and a choice of five dressings: croutons, and a glass of white wine. The bottle was nestled in a clear container filled with ice. To her left was a finger bowl, a linen napkin, and another note. “Thank you. Dinner will be at five thirty.”

It was after two when they finished lunch. They walked back through the small doorway into their room. Pat pushed the drapes to each side and ran up the shade. They had a wonderful view of the woods. Pat found some soft music and brought them fresh drinks from the small refrigerator.

Tim was sitting by the arm of the couch. Pat sat close to him with her legs on the couch. His arm was over her shoulder so he would be able to fondle her breast. Occasionally he would kiss the top of her head. Tim held her as close to him as possible. Pat purred with delight when his strong arm held her so tight.

“Are you enjoying your first winter vacation?” Pat knew Christmas was tough for Tim. “What would you do if we were visited by snow elves? They can be quite mischievous, you know.”

“Oh, I hadn’t thought about that. Hmmm, I guess I’d have to capture one of them. Maybe hold her hostage. I’d have to be sure she couldn’t escape.” Tim joined in the game.

“What if they aren’t all girl elves? What if you caught a boy? What would you do with him?” Pat asked with a worried sound in her voice.

“I’d let him go. A male snow elf would not be a good idea. Nah, I’d have to let him go.”

“What about the girl elf? How would you keep her from running away? They can be very persuasive. I understand some of them are very pretty and can be quite seductive.” Pat was warning Tim.

ravendlc1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ravendlc1

“Well, I would have to catch her first,” Tim moved his arm from over Pat’s shoulder to around her waist. “Then I would hold her so she couldn’t escape,” Tim grabbed Pat’s breast. Pat put her wine glass down. “Then I would have to show her who was in command,” Tim rolled Pat onto his lap and rubbed her round ass. Pat mewed at his touch.

“I would have to find a way for her to stay and not want to run.” Tim slid a finger into Pat’s pussy. She mewed more. He was sliding his finger around inside of her. Pat rubbed her tits against his legs. When Tim teased her with a second finger, she arched her ass up to greet it.

Pat felt Tim’s growing cock rubbing against her tummy. She tried to squirm on his lap as much as she could to rub his cock head. Tim was getting harder by the minute from feeling her tummy rub his cock. He pulled his fingers out of her to taste her nectar. Then he reinserted them. Pat cooed and moaned as he fingered her and rubbed her ass.

Pat moved her hips in unison with Tim’s fingering. She was moaning longer and panting. She moved her arms so she could rub the inside of his thighs. Sometimes, she could feel his balls. Pat loved every sensation Tim was giving her. When he slid a third finger into her, Pat started to cum.

Pat grabbed a pillow from the couch and buried her face into it. Pat was moaning and groaning louder than Tim had ever heard her. He persisted in manual stimulation of Pat’s pussy, the cum soaking his fingers only made him harder. Pat yelled into the pillow and then threw it on the floor. She was panting and cooing. Tim could feel her pussy juice dripping on his leg. His balls were demanding relief.

Tim rolled Pat onto her back. She opened her legs inviting him into her. Pat raised her hips slightly allowing Tim to slide all of his cock into her. He wrapped one arm under her waist and the other under her shoulder and grabbed her hair. He pushed her lips against his and then sucked Pat’s tongue into his mouth.

Pat held her tits and offered them to Tim. He pulled from her lips to suck her left tit. Tim sucked and licked her tits and circled her nipple with his tongue. He barely moved his cock in the pussy. She was squirming under him so she could rub her clit against him. Tim switched to her right tit and sucked it hard.

Tim sucked one tit then the other. He licked Pat’s neck and nipped it. He still gave her pussy very little movement with his cock. Pat was squirming and pushing against him, Tim sucked her tits and pushed his lips against her, and shoved his tongue into her mouth. He did everything possible to arouse her.

When he started sucking her tits again, then began to hump her, Pat yelled yes, yes, she was cumming again. Tim humped her as hard as he could. She was panting and groaning as he humped her through her orgasm.

She was just at the peak of her climax when Tim shot his first load into her. Pat’s moaning became louder every time she felt Tim’s cum shoot into her flooding pussy. Pat wrapped her legs around Tim’s waist pushing him into her. He grabbed her hair and forced his lips onto hers.

Pat responded by shoving her tongue into his mouth and then sucking his tongue into hers. Tim’s humping was getting slower. Pat’s legs held him inside of her. She grabbed his head and stared into his eyes then shoved his lips against hers. She was using her legs to hump Tim’s waning cock.

Tim knelt next to her. Pat turned her head to him. She looked up at Tim and down at his cock. Tim stood up enough so she could pull him close to her and suck his cock. She sucked and lick swallowing every drop of cum she found. Tim braced himself against the couch as she continued her oral search.

“Baby,” Tim said, “I have to sit down. You have drained my balls and my strength.”

Pat moved on her back again, pulling her legs up to her chest. Tim sat down and held her legs as she lowered them onto his lap. Tim rubbed her legs, then rubbed them up to her tummy. Pat jumped and grabbed his hands. She shook a finger at him as if admonishing him.

“No, no, no. You have fried every nerve ending in my body. If you so much as look as though you are going to touch me, anywhere from my coochie up, I am going to jump as though you gave me an electric shock. Now, behave. Why did I even bother to say ‘behave’?”

Tim gave her a devilish smile, “I’ll try to be good.”

“Oh, Baby, you’re great,” Pat hugged herself.

“What would you say to have dinner in the lounge? I know people don’t have conversations with others and you can dress any way you want, but I thought it might be fun. What do you think, Pat?”

“Let’s do it. I love being naked with you, but your idea sounds like a good idea. I’ll text them the change, now.”

They had forty-five minutes before dinner. Tim had Pat freshen up first. When she came out, she was beautiful again. Pat’s hair framed her face, and she wore a loose blouse, a knee-length skirt, and heels. Tim could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. When she wore her makeup darker, it drove Tim crazy. He thought she looked hot.

Tim went in and had a hot shower and a shave. He wanted to look his best for his lady. He donned his dress shirt and slacks. He even brushed his good shoes to a classic shine. They made a handsome couple.

They walked down the stairs to the lounge. They saw a table with the number eleven on it, their room number. Luckily, it was close to the lady’s room. When they sat down, a server brought them their drinks. They sat and casually drank, then ordered another. After that, they asked for dinner.

The server brought them prime rib, done medium-rare, mashed potatoes with butter flowing down the side. The server then brought over a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He opened the champagne and offered a taste to Tim. Tim smiled and nodded in approval. The server filled Pat’s glass then Tim’s. He smiled and left.

They did not rush to eat. They still had four full days left, even though they would be at Elenore’s for Christmas. They sipped the champagne and talked about what they hoped for in their future. A lot depended on Arthur’s running around. Pat knew they were safe in O’Toole.

After a while, Pat excused herself for the lady’s room. Tim stood and pulled her chair away for her, then removed it. They smiled and she left. This is what Tim was hoping for.

Pat wasn’t in there long. As soon as she was walking out of the door, Tim gently pushed her back in and locked the door. He took her in his arms and kissed and squeezed her ass. He reached under her dress and felt only her bare ass.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments