Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At nine-thirty, Tim and Pat walked into Elenore’s home. The smell of fresh coffee brewing was the intoxicating fragrance Tim needed. He looked at Pat and motioned to the coffee pot and then to her house. Pat mouthed to him I wish.

Elenore came down the hall and joined them in the kitchen. As always, she was dressed in an elegant see-through beige gown. Slippers and pearls to match. Pat was pouring the coffee.

“Elenore, you look gorgeous as usual. I love the outfit,” Pat was being Pat from The Heights.

“I have French toast and strawberries for breakfast. I hope that tempts your taste buds and real maple syrup straight from the trees. Nothing from a factory there.”

They had a casual breakfast with some local information. I call it gossip, but I don’t reside in The Heights. One of the reports claimed a young woman in her fifties was newly widdered. I figured out that she had lost her husband and was a widow. But she should check her blinds when her brother-in-law visits. Pat gave me a side glance.

We took our coffee into the living room. The sky was getting cloudy, it looked like snow to Tim. He didn’t give it a second thought. Between the two ladies, there was plenty of food and drink. Not to mention the unending desert buffet. The conversation was light and engaging. Then Elenore dropped the bomb.

“Pat, I have to admit something to you. Tim understands my needs.” Elenore’s tone was matter-of-fact. She was trying to hold back her happiness. Tim’s face was crimson. Pat looked at him, then back at Elenore. He had no idea where the rest of the day would go or how it would affect his relationship with Pat.

“Elenore, you were never really happy even when Frank was alive. You were looking for something from things you have said in the past. I couldn’t tell what it was. But if it had to be someone, thank God it’s Tim and not someone who would abuse you.

“Pat, I hope this doesn’t interfere with your relationship with Tim. I can tell you are deep in a relationship. I am so happy that the three of us can enjoy our relationship. I very much enjoy it when we can be intimate. I can’t wait for the three of us to be in the pool.”

Tim thought this may be a good time to test how these revelations would affect them. So, he started with Elenore.

“Lenore, undress for me,” Tim’s request was gentle but firm.

Elenore didn’t flinch. She removed her clothes and tossed them into a chair.

“Would you gently undress Pat? Tim told her.

She went over to Pat and kissed her softly. She then began to undress Pat slowly and sensually. Pat’s reaction is what Tim hoped for. When she could, she fondled Elenore’s tits.

When she had removed Pat’s clothes, Elenore and Pat started to embrace. They embraced and traded sensual kisses. It was easy to tell, they were getting aroused. They looked at Tim and smiled.

Both of the ladies looked at Tim and then smiled at each other. They walked over to Tim and began to undress him. When they removed his shirt, Elenore started kissing Tim’s lips and chest. Pat unzipped his pants and pulled down his briefs. Pat licked his balls and used her hand to stroke Tim’s growing cock.

Tim sucked Elenore’s tit into his mouth while Pat sucked his cock into her mouth. Tim reached for Pat to stand, and they went into the bedroom. Tim had them sit on the edge of the bed while he knelt on the floor. He started with Pat.

Tim placed her legs over his shoulder, then started licking and sucking her wet pussy. Elenore moved so she was over Pat, but facing Tim. She was sucking Pat’s tit and Pat was sucking Elenore’s. Tim’s used his tongue to separate Pat’s pussy lips and occasionally sucked her lips into his mouth. When he did that, he would slide his tongue between them and dart it in and out of her pussy.

The girls alternated sucking each other’s tits. Tim watched as Elenore’s large tits hung down into Pat’s face and Pat sucked on it. While Pat sucked Elenore’s tit, she was massaging her tits and pulling her nipples. Tim loved the show.

Pat began to moan and whimper. Tim was tasting her warm sex juice as Pat began her climax. Elenore pushed her tongue into Pat’s mouth. Pat began sucking on Elenore’s tongue and pulling her hard nipples. Pat was panting around Elenore’s intruding tongue and was humping her hips rubbing her clit on Tim’s tongue.

Pat’s orgasm splashed on Tim’s lips. He was lapping trying to keep up with the flow of sex juices from Pat’s pussy. Pat broke free from Elenore’s oral grasp and yelped and whimpered as her climax made her body shake.

She tried to push Tim’s head from between her legs, but he had a tight hold on her legs and was relentlessly sucking her clit. With one hard push, Pat finally broke free from Tim’s oral grasp. Pat curled into a fetal position and Elenore laid down next to her. Elenore cradled Pat in her arms and Pat grabbed Elenore’s arm as though she wanted Elenore to save her.

Pat was beginning to calm down when she looked up at Elenore. Elenore kissed Pat and hugged her. Pat’s breathing was easing, and her body had stopped shaking. She looked down at Tim who was still kneeling on the floor.

“Elenore, I don’t know which is more lethal, his tongue or his cock. But what a way to go. Smiling, exhausted, and filled with cum or sucked and licked into oblivion.” Pat whispered.

Tim looked at Elenore, “Well if that’s the case, which is your preference, Elenore?”

Elenore rolled on her back and opened her legs. “Cock, if you don’t mind.” And she gave Tim a seductive look.

When Tim stood up, they saw his raging hard-on. They smiled at each other and then at Tim.

Elenore looked at Pat, “Would you like to suck him for a while? I would love to watch.”

Pat sat on the edge of the bed and swallowed Tim’s cock. As her head bobbed up and down on him, she stroked him with her hand. Pat had his cock deep in her throat and flicked her tongue up and down his shaft. She could feel the veins pulsing.

Pat released Tim’s cock and then help to guide it into Elenore. Ted humped Elenore with long hard strokes for several minutes, then pulled out. He stood up and looked at Elenore. She gave him and knowing smile and got off of the bed. She bent over and put her hands on the bed.

Tim got behind Elenore and shoved his cock into her dripping pussy. Elenore yelped with delight as Tim began pounding her pussy with hard rapid strokes. Her large tits were swinging with his stroking and the feeling aroused Elenore even more.

Tim reached for her tits and smashed her nipples between his fingers. Then he pulled on her nipples and stretched them as far as he could. Elenore responded by pushing her hips hard into Tim shoving his cock as deep into her. Elenore was grunting and groaning with lust as Tim was satisfying himself with her pussy.

Elenore’s head jerked back when Tim grabbed a handful of hair. His hips were pounding against Elenore’s ass and his cock was slamming into her. Elenore let out a short scream. Tim knew she was cumming.

Tim continued to hump Elenore as her orgasm raced through her shaking body. Elenore panted and mewed each time his cock drove into her. She was dripping onto the bed and enjoying her head being pulled back and the pounding he was giving her pussy.

Tim’s balls exploded his first stream of cum into Elenore. When she felt the hot liquid she cooed Yes, yes, and then Tim shot another load into her. Tim humped Elenore as hard and long as he could. Finally, he had to stop. He held her hair and left his cock inside of Elenore. After a while, he released her hair and had to let his cock slide from her pussy.

Elenore fell forward on the bed, and Tim sat on the edge heavily. Their hearts pounding and they were panting. Elenore was smiling and cooing, Tim smiled at Elenore and patted her on her ass. Pat looked at Elenore and then at Tim.

Elenore said, “Be my guest. There will be more, I’m sure.”

Pat knelt in front of Tim and sucked his limp cock into her mouth. Pat was more than happy to suck and lick Tim’s cock. Pat loved the taste of their mixed-sex juices. She just loved sucking Tim anyway or anytime.

When Pat was certain she has cleaned all of the cum from Tim’s cock, she stood up and helped Elenore to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. She bent over and kissed Elenore then sat next to her.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

Tim said, “Ladies, can buy you a drink. I know I could sure use one. I need to get my strength back.”

They looked at Tim, the Pat said, “You need to get your strength back. You damn near had two catatonic women here. Hell, yes, we want, I mean, need a drink.”

As Tim went to the kitchen for the drinks, the girls went to freshen up. When they got to the living room, Tim had their drinks on the table and was looking for some quiet background music.

When he sat down, he raised his beer to the ladies. “I have never had a more wonderful Thanksgiving in my life. A three-day weekend with my lovers. Thank you very much, ladies.

“This has been wonderful,” Elenore said. “I even have found two people that understand what I’ve been missing. It’s been amazing.”

“I think we have had the best three-day threesome anyone has ever had. We had a marvelous meal and drinks. We’ve laughed, we loved, we’ve drank, and we’ve gotten closer. Thank you both,” Pat added.

They continued their celebration through the later afternoon and into the evening. Elenore heard a rattling from outside. She went to the window to see what the noise was. The winter wind had picked up and was blowing quite hard. Elenore sighed and returned to the group.

“It has gotten very windy, very windy. And the thermometer is getting closer to the bottom by the minute. It’s not fit for man or beast to be out there. Brrrrr!”

Elenore looked at Pat with a troubled face, then she looked at Tim. She was shaking her head when she sat on the couch again. She looked at Tim then at Pat.

“Pat, dear, I am afraid it is too bad of a night for you to be out. Heaven knows what could happen to you on your way home. I mean, people not paying attention because they want to get out of the cold, objects being pushed around by the wind. I would prefer it if you would stay the night.”

Pat looked at her nipples. They were as hard as a rock. Then she looked at Elenore. Pat pointed to her nipples, “These didn’t get hard from your weather report. No Ma’am.”

The atmosphere was getting romantic again. The ladies were getting aroused by the conversation and the drinks. It was almost eight o’clock when Tim’s phone buzzed. He looked at the phone and grimaced.

Elenore said, “What’s wrong? Who is it?”

Tim was getting angry as he answered the phone. “Sheriff Thompson, to what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I wasn’t planning on being in Medford until Monday morning. Can I ask why?” Tim was puzzled.

“Sure, I can be there around eight in the morning. Okay, we will talk then.” Tim ended the call.

The girls looked at Tim who had a blank look on his face.

“Tim, are you in trouble? We have influential friends that may be able to help,” Pat reminded him.

Tim looked at them, “He didn’t tell me anything, nothing. He said they wanted to talk to me, and I am not in trouble. I don’t have a clue. But it didn’t make me happy.”

That Tim didn’t tell the girls was the Sheriff wanted to see him Monday morning. Something to do with Delany. Tim wanted to talk to Amanda in Overton before meeting with Thompson. But it did change the mood for the evening, but not for the better.

They decided to call it a day. Elenore went to freshen up first. Pat whispered to Tim that she would do anything he needed no matter the consequences. She gave him a firm hug and kiss. She even hugged his cock and balls. It made Tim’s cock jump slightly. Pat knew the evening wasn’t over.

Elenore emerged from the bath completely refreshed. Hair dangling to her shoulders, fresh, dark eye makeup, and dark lipstick added to the goth-like appearance. She knew Tim liked this look on her.

When Pat made her appearance, she was beautiful as well. Her hair framed her face, darkened eye shadow, and liner with her almost deep brown lipstick gave her a hint of a woman vampire. Tim was getting hard whether he wanted to or not. He headed for his turn in the bath.

When Tim came out, fresh-shaven and showered, he got a surprise. The girls were lying on either side of the bed with fresh drinks. Tim had no choice by to be in the middle. A place he was not against being.

“We thought you might want a nightcap, and something to help you sleep,” Elenore cooed. With that, they put the drinks on the nightstands, threw off the covers, and opened their legs. Tim was thinking of the possibilities, and his cock was preparing for the possibilities.

Tim thought that Elenore was the hostess, he should hump her first. He got between her legs and as he lowered himself on top of her, Elenore guided his cock into her warm wet pussy. Tim settled into a long stroke as Elenore loved. That is until she was just about to cum, then she was all business. He had a firm grip on her tits and leisurely sucked them and nipped her nipples.

Tim felt her hot breath on his neck. Elenore was breathing a little heavier as Tim stroked her pussy lips with his cock. When he would shove it in and stop, Elenore would grind her clit against him and moan. Elenore would reach under Tim and grab his balls. She pulled on them as he rocked in and out of her.

Tim got Elenore’s nipples between his fingers. He was pinching and pulling while he was kissing her long and deep. Tim could feel her beginning to pant. She was just about ready to be pounded.

Elenore inhaled sharply and exhaled long and slow. Tim slammed into her, and she yelped. He knew she was ready. He released her tits and put his arms under her legs and grabbed her tits again. Tim started slamming his cock deep into Elenore. Elenore was panting and moaning. The longer Tim pounded his cock into Elenore, the more her moans turned into groans.

Elenore inhaled deeply and held it for quite a while. When she exhaled, she groaned, and Tim’s cock was inundated with her cum. With her legs pinned up to her shoulders, Tim could sink his cock up to her cervix. When he would hit is, she would yelp. Elenore loved it.

Elenore’s climax was subsiding. She was breathing easier and cooing more. A sign of a happy Elenore. Tim gave her a firm kiss, released, and pulled out of her dripping pussy. He gently laid her legs on the bed. Elenore smiled up at him and put her arms over her breasts. Elenore was coy.

When Tim moved between Pat’s legs, she inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and offered them to Tim. Tim eagerly sucked the sweet nectar from her fingers. Pat lay back on the bed and Tm slid his cock into her. Pat closed her eyes and moaned her approval as he slid his cock into her.

From the look on Pat’s face, Tim was certain she was just about ready to cum. He put his arms under her legs and began humping her immediately. He was pulling on her nipples and Pat was shaking her head from side-to-side moaning and groaning. Pat’s climax had taken over her body she had a death grip on the sheets and was panting heavily.

Tim took turns sucking her tits and nipping her nipples. Pat was no longer in control, her climax had taken over. Pat was panting hard, and Tim could feel her muscles wrapping around his cock. Pat humped back to every one of Tim’s strokes until she went limp. Her climax had finished, and Pat was crossing her legs over Tim so she would be impaled on him for a while longer.

Tim gave Pat some time to recover. He had the girls kneel facing each other, their tits touching. Tim used one hand to balance himself on the wall. With his other hand, he grabbed his cock and started pumping it. The girls held their tits up, waiting for the hot streams of his cum. After humping both of them, it wasn’t long before Tim’s cum shot out and landed on their tits. As the cum squirted from Tim’s cock, they would rub their tits in his thick, warm, salty cum.

When Tim couldn’t pump any more cum from his cock, the girls took turns sucking any cum from his cock. Then Pat licked the cum from Elenore’s tits, and Elenore did the same to Pat. Tim loved watching this erotic scene.

Everyone was exhausted and it was getting late. They finished their drinks and lay down. Tim loved being in the middle. He could “accidentally” push his cock against their ass or the lush carpet above their pussy. And of course, a chance to hold a warm tit with a hard nipple.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments