Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The following morning, Tim was awakened by a strange feeling. Cynthia was bobbing up and down sucking his cock. He wasn’t sure how to react, so he pulled her pussy up to his face. Cynthia didn’t miss a stroke as she lowered her wet pussy onto him. He had no problem having her sex juice for breakfast and was happy to give her some morning protein.

He wrapped my arms around her waist and enjoyed licking and lapping her pussy lips. Cynthia had his cock head at the back of her throat and wrapped her tongue around his shaft. When he grabbed her tits, she started rubbing her clit against his mouth.

Cynthia was riding his tongue and sucking his cock and starting to cum. As many times as they had been together, this was the fastest she had ever climaxed. When she finished, she changed positions and sat down on his cock in one movement.

When she had him buried in her pussy, she rode it hard. It was like she was determined to have his cock slap every part of her insides. Several times, his cock head slapped her cervix he was in so deep. All of this as she ground her clit into him. Cynthia was cumming again. She was moaning and groaning as he had never heard before from her.

Then she rode up and down on his cock with long slow strokes. The change was making him want to throw her on her back and start slamming it into her. It was too late, Cynthia’s pussy was pussy was sucking the cum from his balls.

Tim shot stream after stream of hot cum deep into Cynthia’s pussy. His loads covered her walls and dripped out of her pussy and Cynthia continued to ride his cock. Her pumping his cock left a mixture of their sex juices on his cock.

Cynthia slowly got off of his cock, and immediately sucked it into her mouth. She sucked and licked his cock and balls until they were clean. She even pulled some from inside of her to lick from her fingers.

“Good morning,” Tim said breathlessly.

“Good morning! I wanted breakfast in bed. But you were sleeping so soundly, I just made it myself.” Cynthia was proud of herself.

“I know there are only a couple of days left before Christmas, and I thought you would want to open the shop. But I was selfish because I wanted as much of you as I could get. And I’m leaving tomorrow.” Cynthia was starting to tear up.

“Come here, baby,” Tim told her. Cynthia lay down next to him. She put her head on his shoulder and let out a heavy sigh.

He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. She was sobbing slightly. This was not easy for Tim, either. In his heart, he knew this would be the last time they would be together. He did owe her a lot and he knew it, but it was Pat who had his heart.

After a while, Cynthia got up and went to the kitchen. She pushed the button on the coffee maker. She was beginning to think this was their last time, but she held back her tears. Tim came into the kitchen, he was still naked. This gave Cynthia some hope.

The sun was coming up as they sat quietly at the table drinking the coffee. Both of them hate what the future would bring to their relationship. Tim did have feelings for Cynthia, but that didn’t make it any easier. He was wondering how Pat’s part in this “crime” was developing. When he got to work, he would call her.

“Baby, I need to open the shop. This could be my last chance until next year for any sales. I hate to go, but I do have a business to run, with a lot of thanks to you.”

“I know, Tim, but I don’t like my feelings right now,” Cynthia was still holding back her tears, but Tim could tell she was about to break.

“I know, neither do I,” Tim admitted. “Maybe things will change, and I will be in a better position for you,” He didn’t know what else to say.

Cynthia put on a terry cloth robe and watched Tim dress slowly. She knew this had to be. She had never told Tim she loved him, and this would not be a good time. She loved him that much.

Before Tim put on his heavy coat, he and Cynthia hugged. A long and hard hug. Tim put on his coat and kissed her.

“Cynthia, this will all work out,” Tim kissed her again then walked into the cold morning.

Cynthia threw herself on the bed. All of her emotions flowed from her eyes and her heartache moaned from inside of her. She felt nothing but emptiness.

When Tim got to his shop, he slammed the front door. He wished more than ever he had not gotten so emotionally involved with these ladies. He had strong feelings for all of them, but Pat hit a nerve he had never felt.

He called Pat but had to leave a voice message. Maybe all the better. His thoughts were interrupted by a lady and her son. They wanted a computer but didn’t have the money for a new one. Tim found one for her and “helped” her with the price. She and her son left happy, and Tim felt good again.

Tim reheated some day-old coffee and sat down to do his books. His phone rang Pat’s ringtone. He was anxious for some news, good or bad.

Tim answered, ‘Hey sweetheart, how are you?”

“I’m fine, but I’m worried about Elenore. She hasn’t felt good the past few days. We have an emergency call that signals me and EMS. She says she just doesn’t feel right,” I’m worried.

“Do you think she should go to the ER, or see her doctor?”

“She said she isn’t ready. We put up the tree you bought her. She was so happy. She told me she hadn’t had a tree in years. I know we’re planning on O’Toole, but could we spend Christmas with her? I think Elenore would love it.” Pat was the closest thing to the family that Elenore had.

“Pat, do you have any idea what to do if something bad happens? I mean if she gets very sick and may need professional care. I’m not trying to be a black crepe hanger, and I am very concerned about her. She has been so kind to me since we were first introduced. You know, like you, I’m very fond of Elenore. I hate to bring up the subject, but have you heard from Arthur?”

“Lord, yes,” Pat was exasperated. “He whined in my ear for an hour about how much his family depends on him, and they need his advice or whatever. And how he hates being away, but they need him. Tim, I’m going to throw up. ‘

We go through this every holiday season and at least once in the summer. But enough of that bore, are we still good to go? I’m packing bit by bit. Things that he wouldn’t notice missing. I’m excited but I’m scared.”

“Baby, I understand. I have most of my house, if you will, packed up. I’ve let my inventory dwindle. I’ll have it shipped to Ed. He can use it and get the money for it. I called my bank in the city. They can wire transfer my accounts to any financial institution of my choice. Easier if it is one of their affiliates, that doesn’t matter to me.”

“Tim, we will be together the day after tomorrow. I shake when I think about it. But I have to ask you a serious question, and please give me your honest answer. Are you sure you want just me? I know you have had others, even been with Elenore and me at the same time, are you sure?” Pat was shaking waiting to hear his answer.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

Within a split second, Tim answered her. “Yes, absolutely yes. The truth is, Pat, I wish I hadn’t gotten involved with the ladies except for you. I should have known better, but Cynthia was bringing in business when I was still unpacking. At the time I was happy. I’ve wanted out for some time, then I meet you.”

“Tim, can you meet me in O’Toole tonight? We can meet in the garage. We don’t have to get a room for one night. It wouldn’t be long, I know you have to open in the morning.” Pat was almost begging.

“Yes, I will be there. I should have no trouble closing around five, or six at the latest. I could be there in an hour or so,” Tim was excited about being with her again.

It was four-fifteen, and Tim didn’t have another customer. He was using the time to pack more things and firm up the deal with Ed. He told Ed he was just going away for a while he needed new scenery. Ed understood. He was there when Tim’s parents were killed. He was afraid Tim would do something bad for quite a while.

At four-forty-five, Tim called Pat and told her he was leaving for O’Toole. She was ecstatic. It was six-fifteen when he pulled into the heated garage. Pat pulled in behind him and motioned for him to join her. He climbed into the passenger seat. As soon as he shut the door, they embraced and kissed, a long passionate kiss.

Pat was acting very excited. “Oh, Tim! There may be a change of plans. We will still keep our days here, but we may not have to move. Arthur may be on someone’s shitlist!”

“Tell me more, how is he in trouble?”

“Well, from what I’ve been told by a very good source, he has gotten caught up with drugs and a prostitute. If it is true, the story will break within a few days, maybe a couple of weeks. He has been hanging with this group for a long time and the authorities have been watching them.” Pat was jumping in her seat.

“So, if this is true, he would be shunned by the people in The Heights and possibly banished. Which means, they would back you. But what if they find out about us? Won’t that through you out of their good graces?” Tim still didn’t understand all of the workings of The Heights.

“We will be laying low for the next week. If this is going to blow up, they will use Christmas to make it sound even worse for Arthur. And I will be the poor wife. How could he do this, especially at Christmas, get my drift?” Pat was very excited.

“I haven’t packed everything, but I’m at a point I can go either way. This is wonderful Pat.” Tim was very happy at the news. But his mind kept thinking if they stay in The Heights or Medford, he still has Cynthia and the others to deal with.

Pat looked at Tim with a somber face. “Tim, Elenore still hasn’t been feeling well. I’m getting very worried about her. I want to spend Christmas day with her. I think with everything going on, we will have plenty of time to be together.”

“I love the idea. She is a very sweet lady. Then Christmas is a plan.”

Tim removed his coat and put it on the floor of the front seat. Pat smiled at him and did the same. They used the doors to get into the back seat. Pat kicked off her tennis shoes and removed her sweatpants.

When she unzipped her sweatshirt, her breasts were immediately exposed. Tim had removed his clothes and pulled Pat to him. They were kissing as Tim fondled her breast and she massaged his growing cock.

Pat bent over in the seat and held his cock in her hand. When she was comfortable, she kissed and lightly licked Tim’s cock head. Tim laid his head back on the seat as Pat skillfully bobbed up and down on him. Occasionally, she just had his cock head in her mouth, and she pumped his throbbing cock with her hand. She knew just how tight to squeeze his cock.

Tim leaned over her back and grabbed her soft round ass cheek. She moved so he could reach her wet pussy. When he inserted his fingers, Pat moaned and pushed back to encourage him. Tim wanted to taste her sweet nectar. He maneuvered Pat on her back and moved her so he could lick her.

He was sitting on the car floor as he licked her sweet-tasting pussy lips. Tim wanted her badly but enjoyed hearing her responses to his sucking and licking her pussy. He wanted Pat so he firmly fondled her tits. He knew this was a way to arouse Pat even more. Pat held his head between her legs groaning with pleasure.

Pat picked his head up and looked at him, “Tim, I want you in me,” Pat begged him. She was breathing hard.

Tim got on the seat and moved between Pat’s legs. She watched his every move and extended her arms as she beckoned to him. He lowered himself over her and Pat raised her legs. They were in perfect alignment as Tim slid his stiff shaft into her warm wet pussy.

Pat moaned as he inserted his shaft and guided his head to her tit. Tim sucked it gently at first. Pat was moving her hips up to meet his strokes. He sucked and licked her large tit and swollen nipple. Pat was groaning as he aroused her with his tongue.

“Harder, suck them harder,” Pat whispered her demand in his ear as her hot breath crossed his neck.

Tim did as she demanded. When he bit a little too hard, Pat yelped and pushed his head into her chest again, demanding more. Tim also used her demands as a reason to hump into her pussy harder. Tim was slamming his cock as far into Pat as he could. She responded by shoving her hips up to meet his.

Tim was grinding his cock into her and sucking and biting her tits. Pat was squirming and groaning, her lust was bringing her closer to cumming. Tim continued his relentless humping and sucking Pat’s body. Pat’s breathing was getting more rapid, and her grip around his neck was firmer.

Pat started to moan words under her breath that Tim could not understand. The more he humped her the louder her groaning became. He was getting ready to cum when Pat inhaled deeply and let out a long loud groan. Her cum flowed from deep inside his pussy and cascaded down Tim’s cock and drenched his balls.

Tim shot his first load into Pat, and she screeched in delight. As he humped and shot his loads into her, Pat yelped, groaned, and moaned with lust-filled satisfaction. Tim humped her with long hard strokes until Pat had finished cumming. Tim tried his best to keep from crushing Pat under him. He looked down at her and kissed her.

“Relax, I want to feel your naked body on mine,” Pat was panting but still seducing Tim.

“I’m kind of sweaty,” Tim apologized.

Pat looked up at him sensually, “Yes, I know. So am I.”

Tim carefully laid on top of Pat. They kissed passionately. Their bodies’ droplets of exhaustion were mixed hard just as their sex juices commingled inside of Pat.

After a long while, they got dressed and got back into the front seat. He looked at Pat and asked her again. “What happens when they find out about us?”

“The jury in The Heights will be glad, I have found someone. It’s crazy, but that’s life amongst the rich.”

Tim got into his car, and they left the shelter of the garage. In less than two days they would spend almost a week together.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments