Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee came right on time. It had an amazing aromatic smell to it. A happy good morning to your nostrils. Tim filled their cups and went into the bedroom. Pat was doing what girls do in the morning. It made Tim think. When they are together, will he commute between Medford and The Heights? He hadn’t thought of that.

When Pat emerged from the bathroom, she looked fabulous. Tim stood there holding the cups of coffee just staring at her.

“Aaa, are you going to share?” Pat teased.

“God, you look gorgeous. I mean you’re always beautiful but –“ Tim stammered.

“Thank you, can I have a cup of coffee?” Pat was giggling. “I haven’t had a man look at me like that ever, never ever. I’m very flattered.”

“Oh, shit, I’m sorry. Yes, here’s your coffee. I didn’t mean to be, that is, aw hell you are gorgeous.”

“Are these compliments coming from my love or my future husband?” Pat was teasing Tim. He was red in the face.

“Yes,” Tim replied. They heard the knock for breakfast.

They sat in the alcove and the serious conversations began.

“Pat, I am going to marry you. I know you have to go through the divorce first. There are a couple of insignificant things I have wondered about.”

“I understand, Tim. I do want to marry you, and I’m glad you understand about the Arthur business. I don’t know how the charges will affect the divorce. When I get back to the house, I’m calling the lawyer Jack suggested. After that, I’m just going to let him deal with it all. And I will need a few days to pack up what I want to move to our home. That sounds a bit odd, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. I wouldn’t care what type of a house it is, as long as I have you. Saying our house does sound odd, I’m guessing you would want it to be as though Elenore is still there.”

“Yes, I would love that, and I think you do too. Tim, what about your shop? I know you worked very hard to get it going and I also realize that Cynthia was a big part of the beginning.”

“You know, I came to Medford to leave bad things behind me. I opened the shop for enough income to cover the expenses of the house and the shop. I’ve made a lot more money than I thought I would. Of course, the jobs for Medford and Overton were a nice chunk of that.

I only wanted a three or four-day-a-week job. It just got a little bigger than I thought, and yes some of that is in part due to Cynthia, and I know she has a house in The Heights. To be completely truthful with you, and that’s how I want our relationship to always be, I saw Cynthia a couple of nights before she left for her family’s Christmas. I am very certain she knows that was the last time we will be together.”

“This is probably the most insane conversation at breakfast anyone has had,” Pat suggested. ”Would you object if I went to Medford with you and stayed at the shop? I know that is a bit of a delicate question.”

“No, not at all. I would love to have you there. What if your lawyer says it’s not a good idea? Before you answer, I would like to suggest this. I will have the shop open Wednesdays through Saturdays with an emergency number for the other days. Then I would just commute.”

“Tim, you remember the day I just stopped by your shop?” Pat had a sly grin on her face.

“You know I remember that wonderful surprise. You were and are SO hot.” Tim’s response was emphatic.

“So why couldn’t I go with you sometimes? I wouldn’t get in the way or make it hard for you,” Pat gave him an innocent smile.

“Okay,” Tim grinned at her. “So, please explain what you are doing with your cute little tootsie,” Tim inquired.

“I’m playing with my future husband’s cock and balls. Any complaints?” Pat was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Tim gently pulled her from her chair and bent her over the table. His cock was almost hard, but it was hard enough to slide into Pat’s wet pussy. He grabbed her tits and rubbed her nipples between his fingers.

“Oh, baby! I love feeling it getting bigger in me. Mmmmm, feels so good,” Pat was panting.

Tim’s cock grew and began throbbing in her. Pat rocked back and forth on his cock, trying to get him to cum in her. Pat pushed him away and sat on the table. Tim walked up to her and shoved it back into her pussy.

Pat wrapped her arms around his neck. She stared into his eyes, her hot breath on his face.

“I want you to just fill me. I want to watch you cum in me. I need to see you when you cum.”

Tim held her by the waist and started pounding into her. Pat’s smile was just lust wanting to see him inject her with his cum. As she watched him gliding in and out of her, she was having small orgasms. She was loving the tinging in her pussy and the nerve endings of her clit were on fire.

When she felt his first shot of cum hit her insides Pat groaned with pleasure and waited for more. Every shot of cum from Tim’s balls sent a shiver through her pussy and clit. Tim kept pumping her, then rubbered her clit with his thumb.

Pat inhaled deeply, held it then groaned with pleasure. She was groaning and grunting as she pushed her cum from her pussy onto Tim. Every time she panted, Tim’s body was splattered with her cum. She sprayed him as never before.

When they were done, Pat hugged Tim and he held her hot ass as they kissed. Tim’s cock slid from Pat’s pussy and their sex juices dripped on the floor. Pat reached for Tim’s cock and gathered as much of their sex juices as she could on her fingers. She put her fingers into her mouth to swallow the thick cum.

Once they recovered, they sat at the table again to finish their coffee. They realized it was time to start packing and head back to their homes, for now. Neither of them looked forward to the task. It was fun packing for O’Toole, but not so much now. When Tim wasn’t looking, Pat snuck a pair of her panties into his suitcase. She wished she could see his face when he was unpacking.

EvaaMillerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaaMillerr

When the packing was completed, Tim put the suitcases in the perspective cars. He closed the trunk with a heavy sigh. After lunch, they would be going in opposite directions. Was he more mad than sad? He couldn’t tell.

Pat was waiting for him in the lounge for their lunch. The server brought the drinks as soon as Tim sat down. They reached across the table and held hands. They knew in just a few days they would be together, but it didn’t help.

“Pat,” Tim began, “I’ve been doing some thinking and I would like your honest opinion. After all, any decision I make from now on affects you as well. The new year is just days away, and my business will be very slow. So, I’m thinking of being open Wednesday and Thursday from nine until five, Fridays will be nine to six-thirty, and Saturdays from nine until noon. What’s your opinion?

“Then you will come home to me?” Pat’s hands were shaking a little.

“Absolutely. I know business will be dull as hell, and why waste time like that when I can be with you? Another thing, the change of hours won’t seem suspicious. A small shop with only computers to sell or repair is not going to be a hot item.”

“As soon as Arthur signs the divorce papers, we will be married. Then we can decide about the business. Am I thinking correctly?” Pat sounded nervous.

Their conversation was interrupted by the server with their lunch, their final meal for now.

“Yes, baby. Please try not to worry. Nothing short of death would stop me from marrying you. I fell for you the first time we were introduced, and it’s grown deeper ever since. Please, believe me, sweetheart.” Tim meant what he was saying.

Tim had put a small box into Pat’s suitcase when she wasn’t looking. It contained his parents’ wedding rings. He had them welded together to remind him of what love was. They adored each other. He hoped this would prove his intentions to marry Pat were honest.

Tim walked Pat to her car. They stopped and held each other. Pat was trying to hold back her tears but when Tim opened the car door for her, she burst into tears and didn’t try to hide her sobbing.

“I’ve only had a vision of being with you, Tim. It wasn’t enough, I want you now.” Pat sobbed even louder. She had her face buried in his neck and was gently hitting his chest with her fist. “I don’t want to go,” she sobbed.

“Pat, it won’t be long. In a week we will be together. Nothing will ever tear us apart. Besides, we will be at the New Year’s Eve party the day after tomorrow. We will be able to be around people and have fun. Like a coming-out party.” He picked up her chin and kissed her. Tim’s emotions were starting to get the better of him.

Pat got in her car, and Tim closed the door. She was hoping the car wouldn’t start, but it did. Pat drove slowly through the garage, with tears running down her face. Tim kicked an upright, got in his car, slammed the door, and started. He wanted to give Pat enough time to leave. If he saw her right then, they would never be separated.

Tim was in no hurry to get home. He drove at a reasonable speed but just didn’t want to get home. When he did get home, he parked in the back and went through his kitchen door. Everything was as he left it. Even the dust. He dropped his suitcase on the floor in the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Inwardly cursing himself for letting her go to her home.

He went into the kitchen and hoped there was a beer hiding behind the mustard. To his relief, there were plenty of bottles to assist in drowning his sorrow. He picked the closest bottle, looked at it, and said to no one, “You’re first,” and he popped the top.

When he didn’t find her smiling face at the bottom of the first one, Tim grabbed the second. He had never been like this since his parents were killed. He was taking a long pull from the second bottle when his phone rang. It was Pat’s ringtone.

“Hi, baby.” Tim tried to sound sober.

“Tim! Tim! What is this? What is in this box you hid in my suitcase? To whom do these belong to? Are these your Mom and Dad’s? Oh, my God, Tim,” Pat was sobbing uncontrollably.

“Baby, look under Mom and Dad’s rings. Tell me what you see.” Tim’s tears were slowly making their way down his cheeks.

“It’s, it’s another ring. Why another ring? Who does, this belong to, do you have a sister?” Pat was trying to process many options at once.

“Pat,” Tim interrupted,” the third ring belongs to you I couldn’t go out and get an engagement ring for you without causing a stir. So, I bought you a promise ring when I went to Overton. That is my promise to you of marriage. I love you, Patricia Trenton. And I want you for my wife. I will get you a proper engagement ring as soon as I can.”

Pat was weeping loudly through the phone, “No, Tim, no. I want this for my engagement. I don’t want another one. I want this one,” Pat had to stop to regain some control. “No this is mine, and it’s the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Oh, Tim, I love you,” Pat started crying again.

“Tim,” Pat was still sobbing, “Jack has sent me the information for the divorce lawyer. I am going to ask for my maiden name back, I don’t care if I lose my part of the house. I want to come to you as my maiden name, not that leach’s name.

When they finished their conversation, Tim decided to have another beer or two and take his shower in the morning. He went in to unpack his clothes, so he could pack for the New Year’s Eve party. He found Pat’s panties.

He held them to his face so he could inhale her perfume. Her intoxicating female scent drove him. It kept him going. He tucked them into his pillowcase. He finished his beer and got ready for bed. When his head was on the pillow, he could sense her fragrance. Tim drifted into a deep sleep.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments