Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss Goodnight - Part 1

"A coming of age story told from a mother’s perspective."

280
44 Comments 44
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of a series I have written about my life with Tom. I have divided the story up into manageable chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy."

My name is Carol. I am currently 50 years old, and am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married, and started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content. The following is an account of my life with Tom.

My husband and I were together for several years before getting married. I was desperate to get married and have children. He was a pilot with a good job, and he was good looking. He said he wanted to get married, and we were engaged, but he would never agree on a date.

Eventually his hand was forced when he landed a well-paid job with a Middle Eastern airline. The catch was that he had to marry me to allow me to join him. A rushed registry office marriage wasn't my idea of a dream wedding, but I was still over the moon. Children soon followed. I gave birth to my son Tom. I gave up work to be a stay-at-home mother.

Life was good. I was in a friendship group with other mothers of babies, and I spent the next decade enjoying motherhood. I spent my time going to the pool and beach, or getting beauty treatments between school runs. Unfortunately, no further children followed, due to medical complications. All of my attention was dedicated to Tom.

I needed regular medical checkups, but was coming to the end of my illness. I was feeling good to be finally putting this problem behind me. Then something happened which upended everything. My blood test came back positive for Chlamydia. I had only ever had sex with my husband. I confronted my husband who eventually admitted to having sex with air hostesses during his frequent layovers around the world. It was well known that cabin crew slept with pilots. But I never expected my husband to be one of those men. He also said he didn't love me. This was more of a blow than the affairs.

I decided to return to our home country. We had recently purchased a house there, so it didn't create a scandal when I left. My son was also due to start high school, which was another reason to leave.

I settled back into home life in the Pacific Northwest. I got a job and Tom started at a new school. It was just myself and him at home. We spent a lot of time together. I would bring him to baseball and football practice. I’d watch him play, and we’d go for ice cream afterwards. We’d watch tv and movies at night and cuddle up on the couch. He was a very loving boy.

I’d always kiss Tom goodnight after he went to bed, even into his late teens. When he was ready to sleep, Tom would call out, “Goodnight!” I’d then go in to give him a kiss on the cheek. He would say he was too old for that. He’d turn his face away and pretend that he didn't want a kiss. But I know he enjoyed our nightly ritual.

One night I went to his bedroom and I got a surprise. As I opened the door I saw Tom laying back on the bed with the covers over him. But the covers in his private area were moving up and down very fast. As soon as he saw me he stopped and went bright red. It took me a moment to register what he was doing. I remember one part of my mind thinking “Masturbating?” and the other half answering, “Yes, Masturbating!!” I quickly backed out and shut the door. I may have mumbled sorry, but it was all a bit of a blur.

I had expected to have to deal with puberty issues at some point, but had avoided them. I would have preferred for Tom to remain my innocent son. Tom was a late developer at sixteen, but had obviously now discovered the joys of having a penis. His father wasn’t around to help, and I felt under pressure to guide Tom. I thought about it all night and realised I had done the wrong thing to make him feel embarrassed.

All through breakfast and during the drive to school, Tom was very quiet. I just pretended as though nothing happened and carried on. During that day I came up with a plan. My plan was to just act normal if I caught him masturbating again.

It was a while before I could enact my plan. Tom was more careful to avoid getting caught again. I continued to kiss him goodnight. I would find cum stained sheets regularly, but I didn't catch him in the act. That all changed a few months later.

I had almost forgotten about it, when I walked in on him one night. Tom was in the same position under the covers on his back. His hand was furiously jerking his penis under the sheets as they fluttered up and down. Once again he froze and went bright red. I wasn't shocked this time. I remained very calm.

Instead of quickly leaving. I just continued to walk over, as if to give him his usual kiss goodnight. But this time I sat down beside him and spoke to him about what he was doing. I told him that it was perfectly natural, and that there was nothing to be ashamed of. Tom wasn't convinced. I made our conversation as light hearted as possible.

“Glad you are enjoying yourself,” I said.

“Nothing I haven't seen before,” I said.

Tom became more relaxed. He said he started doing “it” a few months before.

“You mean Masturbating?” I said.

“All boys masturbate,” I said.

“All men do too, by the way,” I added.

“Anyone who says they don't is a liar,” I said.

I’d ask a serious question every now and then to promote the conversation.

JazzMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazzMin

“Do you know what a wet dream is?” I asked.

“Do you know what semen is?” I asked.

We’d then discuss it. We talked about semen being produced in his testes I asked him if he had ejeculated yet?

I knew he had by the evidence on the bedsheets, but I wanted to hear it from him. Tom was getting uncomfortable again. I said it was a natural part of life. Tom shook his head to acknowledge that he had indeed ejaculated. I told him that he was obviously producing sperm then. I hugged Tom to reassure him that i was happy for him. After about fifteen minutes of talking I asked him,

“Had you finished?”

He got a bit embarrassed again and said he hadn't. I could see that he had an erection that he was trying to hide. I asked him if he needed any help. Of course I didn't expect him to say yes. But I didn't give him any time to answer either way.

Before I had finished the question, I already had one hand under the sheets, quickly moving towards his crotch. He instinctively tried to block my hand. When he realised what I was doing, he let me move all the way to his crotch and take hold of his erect penis. I told him it was Ok, and I began slowly stroking it. Tom went rigid with shock, and didn't know where to look. His mouth as aghast as he tried not to look down at what was happening. But he was obviously enjoying it. I could feel his penis get instantly harder.

I continued to stoke Tom’s penis in silence, and within a few seconds he was climaxing. His body shuddered, and he let out an a stuttered groan as he ejaculated onto the sheet. I continued to gently stroke him as he went soft. Tom’s cum was watery, and was quickly soaked up by the bedsheets. I then kissed him goodnight, and told him not to worry about the sheets. I’d wash them in the morning.

This became a regular conclusion to our evenings. Tom would retreat to his room to do homework or relax. When he was ready to sleep, he would usher me in by calling, “Mom!, Kiss Goodnight!” He would be lying on his back in his bed waiting for me. I knew he was ready because there was a cute little tent formed in the bedsheet by his erect tent pole. I’d sit down beside him, slide my hand under the sheet, and stroke his penis. It didn't take long. I’d only need to stoke him a few dozen times before he was cumming. It was all over in less than a thirty seconds. He’d thank me. I’d give him a kiss goodnight on the cheek and go to bed myself. I’d wash the sheets the next day… only for them to get covered in cum again that night.

Things continued this way for a while. Tom was enjoying it a lot, and I was enjoying making him happy. I told Tom that he needed to have all of his chores and schoolwork done before I would come to kiss him goodnight. His grades improved significantly by the end of the semester and I never ever needed to ask him to do something twice. He was the perfect teenager.

Tom would go to his room after dinner to diligently do his schoolwork. This was after washing the dishes, taking the rubbish out, and feeding the dog, of course. When he had finished his schoolwork, I could hear the excitement in Tom’s voice as he called, “Mom!, Kiss Goodnight!” I think he looked forward to it all day. He obviously couldn't wait for me to give him his daily handjob. It was all very innocent.

One night I walked in to see Tom lying back in his bed with the covers pulled back. He wasn't wearing any pyjamas and his erect penis was pointing to the sky. I walked over to him and told him what a lovely sight it was. “To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?” I asked. Tom replied, “To keep your sheets from getting wet Mom.” He was such a thoughtful boy.

I sat down on the bed beside him as I normally would. I then placed my hand around his shaft. I was admiring his penis as I stroked it. He was just starting to grow dark pubic hair. He didn't have a particularly big penis yet. My guess is that when erect, it was about five inches maximum. It was also on the skinny side. But he still had a lot of growing to do.

I continued to stroke his penis and I could soon see that Tom was getting close to cumming. His body stiffened and his penis began to throb in my hand. Moments later he was ejaculating..

Unhindered by the bedsheet, he shot a jet of cum about two feet straight up into the air. He then followed with two more powerful ejaculations. His orgasm finished with three more smaller pulses which flowed over my hand, and down to the base of his penis. It was beautiful. I smiled and expressed my approval. “Wow! That was impressive!” I said. I then kissed Tom goodnight. Tom would now turn his cheek towards me so I could kiss him. He thanked me, and I went to bed.

From then on, Tom no longer covered himself up with the bedsheet. He was not embarrassed by his penis, and was comfortable with me seeing it. Every night I would enter his bedroom to find him laid back on the bed with a solid erection. I enjoyed watching the cum shooting from Tom’s penis. I learnt to time my strokes for maximum effect. I would grip his shaft firmly, and stroke down on his penis with each powerful ejaculation. Sometimes I licked his cum from my hand after leaving his room. His cum was slightly more watery than I was accustomed to, but it tasted the same. This continued for a while longer before our next progression.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments