Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss Goodnight Requiem - Part 6

"A coming of age story told from a mother’s perspective."

124
24 Comments 24
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I previously said that Part 5 was the last in this series. However, due to popular demand, I have written A Kiss Goodnight Requiem. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part 6 is a summary of the past two years of my life without Tom. I hope you enjoy it!"

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old and I am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married and he has started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content.

Thirteen years ago, after twelve years of marriage, I discovered that my husband was cheating on me. My comfortable life was instantly upended. I left my husband, and I continued to raise Tom on my own. Being an only child, Tom and I were always close. But the separation from my husband made us even closer. Without a husband there for support, Tom became the man of the house.

I spent virtually all of my free time with Tom. I’d drive him to school. I’d drive him home from school, or I’d be there to meet him if he caught a bus. I took him to baseball and football training. I spent many weekends with him at sporting activities. I made dinner every night and we’d sit down together to eat. I spent nights with him cuddled up on the couch, watching TV.

One thing that I was not prepared for, was Tom reaching puberty. I was quite vanilla when it came to anything sexual. I was a virgin before I got married and I tended to avoid these topics. But I enjoyed the limited sex that I’d had up until that point. I masturbated regularly with my hand and found it easy to bring myself to orgasm. After separating from my husband, I purchased a vibrator, which I used nearly every night after tucking Tom into bed.

I loved Tom more than anything. I began having sexual urges for him, which I suppressed. This changed after I caught him masturbating. The image of Tom ejaculating was too much for me to ignore. I proceeded to teach Tom everything about sex. Tom loved it. I enjoyed making him happy. I ultimately took my son’s virginity and began having regular sex with him.

I had sex with Tom from the age of seventeen until he turned twenty-three. It was a wonderful six years, and the best sex I have ever had. I fully accepted that I was a kinky mother who loved to fuck her son. I was enjoying it too much to feel guilty. During his last few months of Tom’s high school, we fucked several times per week. Sometimes we’d fuck for a few hours. Other times Tom would just bend me over and we’d have a quickie until he released his load into me.

We fucked every time he returned home from college. We fucked in his dorm when I’d visit him at college. Most of the time Tom returned home with a girlfriend. He needed to service us both separately over the weekend. He’d fuck me first, and then go to his bedroom to fuck his girlfriend. But he was a virulent lover, and could easily cum several times per day.

Tom had a talent for attracting virgins. Word spread around campus that he was a very good lover. Girls would gravitate to him, knowing that he would treat them well. He wasn't desperate for sex like other boys his age. He liked girls who were prepared to wait for the right guy. As a result, most girls that he bought home were quiet and reserved in public. But they would be moaning and screaming with Tom pounding them in his bedroom.

Sex with my son inevitably came to an end when he settled down with his current wife. She is lovely. She knows that Tom had sex me, and she is obviously OK with it. Like most families, a husband gravitates to the wife’s side, and I am not as close as I’d like to be with my daughter-in-law. As far as I know, she is not bisexual. However, I am hopeful that she is a bit kinky, given that she was accepting of Tom fucking me. But it was time to let Tom live his own life.

The good news is that there is no shortage of young men who find me attractive, and want sex with me. And there are any number of mobile apps and websites to hook up with them. I also like to find them in person.

I have a liking for young, inexperienced boys looking for a “cougar”. But I don't recommend that boys use this term. I find that the term tends to be used in a disrespectful manner. It is the quickest way to get yourself removed from my list of potential suspects. But a cougar is what I technically am. I prey on boys. I choose my prey wisely. I don't fuck every boy that comes along. I am very particular about who I choose to bring into my home.

Shopping centres near universities are good hunting grounds. Late at night before the supermarket closes, is a good time to find lonely boys. Wandering the empty isles, and wondering if they will ever kiss a girl, or have a girl stroke their cock. If I see a young man looking at me in a shy manner, I will begin a conversation with him. I’ll ask him if he knows where a particular item is. I’ll ask him what he plans to cook. I’ll offer to share a recipe with him. I’ll offer to cook for him. Actually, not that last one. That's too creepy. But I’ll make any excuse to get his number, or Snapchat, or Instagram etc. Most of the conversation would be spent with him attempting to NOT look at my cleavage, and trying to hide a growing bulge in his pants. I’d let him off after making a connection. I then go home to begin an online vetting process.

Dina__Fleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dina__Fleur

Young delivery boys are also good prospects. They are hard-working, and dedicated to bettering themselves (I corrected that from “battering” themselves, which is also correct. Lol). I wear something revealing to show off my boobs. I speak seductively to them and look at their crotch. Sadly, most either don’t get the message, or they get a bulge in their pants and run away! I am yet to score with a delivery boy. But I have no doubt helped many get their loads off, whilst they wank back at their home.

Trade apprentices are the right age, with the right attitude. They are young and hard-working. Being young, they are also full of young cum. They don't have egos and can take orders without complaining. They also work in a masculine environment, which I don't find toxic at all. Unfortunately, mostly still live with their parents, who sadly do not approve of my teachings.

After I manage to snare a nice boy, the fun begins. I get them back to my lair, and I begin to work on them. I stroke them. I suck them. They see me naked. They feel me. They lick me. They invariably blow their load within seconds of touching me. Sometimes they ejaculate at the mere sight of my boobs and/or bush.

But from experience, I know that I only need to wait a little while before they are ready again. I refrain myself from licking up all of their cum. I don't show my kinky side until we know each other well enough for him to cum in my mouth. I never make them feel embarrassed or under pressure. They are not as easy to convince as my younger Tom was, but their confidence and stamina improve over time.

My teachings are more condensed than the version I delivered to Tom. Whilst I am waiting for them to get hard again, I tell them to lick my pussy. They are more than happy to do this after I spread my legs and present it to them. All women will agree with me that licking a pussy is one of the most valuable skills a man can possess. And not just a clean-shaven pussy. A hairy one with cum soaked pubes to negotiate. Dedication is just as important as technique.

I meet each boy several times as I teach him technique and stamina. Stamina is achieved by oral and/or penetrative sex several times in one meeting, for as long as he can last.

I take inexperienced virgin boys, and turn them into confident, respectful gentlemen, who can lick a pussy as good as anyone and have the stamina of a porn star. By the time I am finished with them, they are able to last long enough to make me orgasm several times, and they know every part of a woman's body.

I need to be patient at first, whilst they gain stamina. But when I think they are ready, I tell them to

“Fuck Me Hard!”

“Fuck Me Harder!”

“Fill Me With Cum!”

“Breed Me!”

If they can manage to follow my instructions, they have graduated.

However, I like to enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while before releasing them. I have them fuck me hard for as long as it takes me to find another boy, or for them to find a girl closer to their own age. I then search for my next victim. Oops, I mean pupil. Over the past two years, I have trained five boys like this. They know I am only a phone call away. I am like a mother to them. They always come back to me when they need a mother’s help.

None will ever be as good as my Tom, but I still have fun. Some end up falling in love with me, which can be complicated. I tell them that it's only lust. Most quickly move on as soon as they find a pussy closer to their own age to fuck. That's all boys think about at their age. They just need sex. Well, that and beer.

Occasionally I need to help them with finding a girlfriend. I pose as their mother and introduce them to girls who I suspect would benefit from a boy who can lick a pussy like nothing they have ever experienced. I find this quite arousing and invariably take them home to fuck them. I admit, this probably does not help matters, haha.

My search will continue for as long as I am able to attract young boys. I think of it as my gift to the community. Tom has promised that he will take care of me when I can no longer look after myself. He is the best son that I could ever have wished for. I may be entering a new phase of life, but the future is bright.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments