Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss Goodnight - Part 7

"My first FFM Threesome"

153
21 Comments 21
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is both a fantasy of mine, as well as a much-requested genre. I hope you enjoy it and hopefully it will come true for me one day."

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old and I am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married and he has started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content.

Thirteen years ago, after twelve years of marriage, I discovered that my husband was cheating on me. My comfortable life was instantly upended. I left my husband, and I continued to raise Tom on my own. Being an only child, Tom and I were always close. But the separation from my husband made us even closer. Tom became the man of the house. He took this role very seriously.

I had been helping Tom with a daily blowjob. He also learned to lick my pussy. But his duty as man of the house culminated in servicing me with his big cock. It was the best sex that I have ever had. Tom was more than a son to me. He was my loving son and my lover. Tom’s need for sex was insatiable. He was a typical young man with a high testosterone level and produced a lot of semen that needed distributing. We fucked several times per week. Sometimes we’d fuck for a few hours. Other times Tom would just bend me over for a quickie until he released his load into me.

We fucked every time he returned home from college. We fucked in his dorm when I’d visited him at college. Most of the time Tom returned home with a girlfriend. He needed to service us both separately over the weekend. He’d fuck me first, and then go to his bedroom to fuck his girlfriend. But he was a virulent lover, and could easily cum several times per day.

Tom had a talent for attracting virgins. Word spread around campus that he was a very good lover. Girls would gravitate to him, knowing that he would treat them well. He wasn't desperate for sex like other boys his age. He liked girls who were prepared to wait for the right guy. As a result, most girls that he bought home were quiet and reserved in public. But Tom would have them screaming for more once they got a taste for good sex.

They were all very nice girls that any mother would be happy to have for a daughter-in-law. But I cannot deny that I was instinctively jealous of the attention that they were getting from Tom.

One such girl was Mary. Mary was a short petite brunette with long dark hair. She had a pretty face and big perky boobs. Mary was from Idaho and was studying Law at the same university as Tom. She was a typical down-to-earth country girl, with impeccable manners and a friendly personality. Tom met her through a Christian social group. He is not overly religious himself, but holds the same virtues. Except celibacy of course!

Mary was very polite and helpful around the house. Tom took her sightseeing, whilst I prepared dinner at home. We had dinner outside on the deck. It was a lovely summer evening. I couldn't help notice how stunning Mary looked. She was wearing a light summer dress, which was tight around her waist to show off her lovely legs and bum. It was low-cut enough to show a small amount of cleavage from her 34D breasts. Her long hair was flowing down her back and blowing in the breeze. I was thinking to myself that Tom’s choice in women was very good. After dinner, Mary helped clear the table and wash the dishes. She and Tom then went out for a few drinks.

I watched a bit of TV before going to bed. I fell asleep whilst reading a novel. Sometime later that night, I was awoken by what sounded like a lady moaning.

I got up to get a drink of water from the kitchen. I suspected that the moaning was coming from Tom’s room. Tom was obviously fucking Mary. It reminded me of how Tom would make me moan when he fucked me. I had not had sex since Tom was last home and I was feeling very horny. I tried to ignore Mary’s moans, but the more I stood there listening, the wetter that I got.

I decided to move closer to Tom’s room to listen. The moaning got louder as I got closer. As soon as I rounded the corner of the hallway, I could see into Tom’s room. He had left his door half open. Mary was on the bed. She was on all fours, facing the door. Tom was behind her. He had a hold of her hips and was pounding her hard. Mary’s head was looking down. Her long brown hair was falling over her face. She was down on her elbows moaning loudly with each thrust.

I imagined myself being in Mary’s position and I began to rub myself. I watched for a short time from the shadows. Tom grabbed Mary’s hair into a ponytail and pulled her head back. Mary straightened her arms and arched her back. Her firm boobs bounced each time Tom would thrust his cock into her. She then opened her eyes and saw me.

She initially had a look of shock on her face. She tried to drop back down to cover herself up. But Tom had taken a firm grip on her shoulders and held her up as he continued to fuck her. She soon accepted her predicament and started to enjoy the experience again.

Tom had seen me earlier and had motioned me over. After seeing Mary more relaxed, I walked over to the bed and stood in front of Mary. I watched as Tom fucked her. Mary softly touched my leg with her hand. I had never been attracted to a female, but Mary’s touch sent a jolt of electricity through my body. Mary started to caress my inner thigh and brush my panties. Tom had slowed his rhythm to allow Mary to continue without moaning.

I quickly dropped my panties off. I moved closer and raised one leg onto the bed to position myself in front of Mary’s face. I pulled my night dress up to expose my pussy. Mary rubbed my pussy as she looked up at me. She then began to lick it. I pushed my pussy out and exposed my clit with one hand. Mary licked and sucked my clit.

I began to roll my hips forward, in time with Mary’s licks. Mary then started to suck and nibble my clit. I pushed my pussy out as far as I could to give Mary maximum access. Mary continued to lick and suck my clit, which was now engorged and very sensitive. Tom was fucking Mary slowly and gently. I looked up at Tom and then back down at Mary. I could feel myself getting close to climaxing. I began to quiver and shake. I told Mary to,

“Keep going.”

“More.”

“That's it.”

“Oh! Yes, Mary!”

“Yes! I’m Cumming! Yes!”

Mary brought me to my first-ever girl-induced orgasm. I grabbed the back of Mary’s head and rubbed my convulsing pussy into her face. My legs went weak at the knees. I leaned down and thanked Mary as I kissed her.

KendraBaloteli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraBaloteli

Tom found this very arousing. He began to fuck Mary hard. Mary started moaning loudly. I moved back beside Tom and put one hand on his lower back as he fucked Mary. I wanted his cock. I was excited when he briefly pulled his cock out. I grabbed his shaft and began enthusiastically sucking him. I wanted to keep sucking him but Mary was pushing her ass back. She wanted more from Tom.

Tom slipped his big cock back into Mary. He took a firm grip on her hips and began to fuck Mary at full speed. Mary was moaning very loudly. Tom was really fucking her hard. I told Tom to fuck her harder. I loved hearing Mary wail. Tom fucked her with everything he had. I could tell that Tom wanted to cum. His body stiffened and his thrusts became slower and sustained. His penis then started to pulsate. I imagined his cum filling Mary’s pussy. Mary whimpered as Tom pumped his cum into her. I rubbed her bum with both hands and eagerly waited above Mary’s pussy for Tom to pull out.

Tom slowly withdrew his cock. Mary’s pussy was hugging Tom’s cock as he withdrew. Her labia were tightly wrapped around his shaft, preventing cum from escaping. There was a thin coating of cum on Tom’s cock. A small gush of cum seeped out as the head of his penis emerged. I immediately engulfed Tom’s shaft with my mouth. I sucked all of the cum from his cock.

I could see cum leaking from Mary’s pussy. I instinctively began to lick any cum that I could find. Tom moved away to allow me to crouch behind Mary. Mary loved this and was rubbing her clit with one hand, as I licked her pussy. Tom sat back and watched as I cleaned Mary’s pussy. Tom began to stroke his limp cock. He was soon getted hard again as he watched Mary moan and rub herself to another orgasm.

Whilst I was focused on Mary’s pussy, Tom quietly moved into position behind me. I felt his cock enter me as he took hold of my hips. My pussy was dripping wet and Tom slid into me with ease. He began to fuck me with his full length. I was moaning softly as I licked Mary’s pussy. I told Tom, “Fuck me hard, Tom! Fuck me like you fucked Mary!”

Tom took a firm grip on my hips and began to pound me hard. I moaned loudly with each thrust. My face bumped off Mary’s pussy. I gave up trying to lick her. Mary spun around to watch the show. She was smiling at me. I tried to smile back, but Tom was really fucking me hard and giving my pussy a good pounding.

Mary caressed my boobs as they jiggled with each hard thrust. She lay on her back and slid between my legs. She rubbed her pussy as she watched Tom’s cock sliding in and out. Tom increased his speed as he got close to cumming. He then slowed and began to moan as he was ejaculating. He timed each thrust as he shot jets of cum into me.

Tom kept fucking me after he’d filled my pussy with his seed. My pussy had become stretched from Tom fucking me with his big cock over several years. I wasn't as tight as Mary’s virgin pussy. Cum began to leak from me as Tom fucked me. It dripped into Mary’s waiting mouth. Mary licked my pussy as cum leaked out.

Tom pulled his cock out and a stream of cum flowed into Mary’s mouth. She swallowed it all and continued to clean all of Tom’s cum from my pussy. I squatted over her face to allow her to do a thorough job. I kissed Tom and thanked him as Mary finished me off. I got off and told Mary that I wanted some of Tom’s cum. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She swirled some cum into my mouth for me to taste. I thanked her and went back to my bedroom fully satisfied.

The next morning we had a nice breakfast together. Mary was a little bit shy but we were a lot more at ease with each other. We all went for a Sunday drive to the coast. We stopped for lunch before driving back home. Mary complimented me on my figure. I returned the compliment.

Mary told me that she was a virgin before meeting Tom. I told her that I was also a virgin before meeting my ex-husband. As much as I would have liked her to be my daughter-in-law, I told her not to make the same mistake I had by marrying the first guy she met. They were still both very young. She told me that Tom was a great lover. I agreed of course.

By the time we got home, we were all very horny. I took Tom to the side and asked him to fuck me. I pulled my dress up and bent over in front of him. He pulled my panties to the side. I was already very wet and Tom slid his big cock into me with ease. He then proceeded to fuck me hard.

Mary arrived and put her arm around Tom as he was fucking me. She said, “Can I join the action?” She rubbed Tom’s chest and watched as he pounded me hard. I was moaning very loudly. Tom fucked me for a few more minutes.

Mary then had a moment of inspiration. She stood beside me and took her panties off. She bent over and pulled her dress up. It must have been a very inviting image for Tom. Tom pulled out from me and started fucking Mary. He had one hand on Mary’s back and he rubbed my pussy with the other hand. I turned my head to look at Mary as she was getting fucked. I pulled her dress down to see her tits jiggle. She was softly moaning as Tom fucked her. I put my arm around her and kissed her on the lips.

Tom couldn't pound Mary as hard with one hand but was still making her moan. He continued to fuck Mary for a few more minutes before switching back to me. After making both of us orgasm at least twice, Tom pulled out and waited. Both myself and Mary had been fucked hard and we slumped to the floor. Tom had not cum yet.

We turned around and took turns sucking Tom’s cock whilst the other played with or licked his balls. Tom asked which of us wanted his cum. I said that Mary was such a nice girl that she deserved it. Mary opened her mouth and stuck out her waiting tongue. Tom jacked his cock as he sprayed cum into her mouth and all over her face. I grabbed Tom’s shaft and sucked him clean. Mary wiped the cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed it.

That night after dinner we had sex again. In my bed this time. Mary and Tom returned to college the next day. I never did see Mary again. I was regretting telling her not to assume that she was going to marry Tom. She would have been a fantastic daughter-in-law. It was a first threesome to remember.

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments